Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister (45778 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by BigJoe19: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Look at the part of your message which I cut out. I guess all those telling you to allow the thug marry your sister did not see this part of your message. A thug threatened and waylaid your sister to have sex with him, she fell into it due to pressure/lack of sense, and you are even thinking of welcoming him into your family.

Better save your sister, she can keep the child, but do not have anything to do with a thug, he is not even remorseful, he does not respect your family, and he is a Muslim. Let your sister bear the lifetime shame of having a child for a scallywag......it's her shame to bear, but do not allow them marry. You should also be ready for custody battle with a thug, since his family wants marriage and he also wants the baby.
I don't think the guy threatened his sister to have sex with him, the OP is only trying to paint his sister innocent. It's very obvious the OP doesn't like the guy.

22 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
I believe the OP is mature enough to give a truthful account so that he can get good advice. Besides, how come the thug disrespects his family.
BigJoe19:
I don't think the guy threatened his sister to have sex with him, the OP is only trying to paint his sister innocent. It's very obvious the OP doesn't like the guy.

3 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Lamanii22(f): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:
This is to seek for your honest solution to this situation, no insult pls.

My younger sister is very friendly, and cynical, but this attitude of hers, is always to the extreme, she mostly lived with our elderly sister and her husband, while they leave her alone at home with their children often, this continue for long. During this time, i was away from home, because my work took me out of town.

before my return, i was informed that my sister was pregnate for a thug she met whenever she was sent on an errand. according to her, this guy always waylay her on the road threating her to have sex with him, but she said it happened after she frolic with him and some other firends around the neigbourhood, before he started making advances toward her. she is in her early twenties

to cut the story short, how they get to become intimate was a surprise to us. because right now she is with a child and he want the child to be born, yet he has no regard for any of us in our family, he insult us at will, and he is also a muslim.

recently his family came over to apologise for his misconduct and demand we release the mother and the unborn child to them. meanwhile we do not want to have anything to do with a thug, that has no regard for the family with no sign of remorse. what do you think we can possible do on this issue

What a world! Never ever release your sister to 'em... She would suffer... They would treat her like shit... The guy will now start beating her again.... Let your sister give birth safely and she should go back to school afterwards....

Front page please

3 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Thug + Muslim = Agbero (lout)

7 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by BigJoe19: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

What a world! Never ever release your sister to 'em... She would suffer... They would treat her like shit... The guy will now start beating her again.... Let your sister give birth safely and she should go back to school afterwards....

Front page please
Good advice, I have noticed you are one of the intelligent women on this forum.

Lalasticlala.

6 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by GraGra247(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=Explicit02 post=85493162][/quote]

That shows how myopic your perception is. A thug can deceive a naive lady and sleep with her. It has been happening since the world began till end of life.

She is naive doesn't mean she's a thug or deserves the life of thugs. We've all been naive sometime in the past and know the feeling.

Please tell me what is wrong with abortion. What do you suggest for those innocent naive girls that were impregnated by their father or brother.

5 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

Front page please

Then she turns an after 1/baby mama with an even slimmer chance of getting a responsible man.

I would never advice my male friends or family members to marry such a lady.

She has laid her bed, so she should lie on it.

9 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by GraGra247(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:
humm, we are christain and we don't encourage abortion. thanks though, will look into " seeking a better future for her"

Your family is Christian and yet failed woefully in the responsibility of teaching your sister till she's strong enough to overcome the deceit of wayward men.

9 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by AdaoraNK(f): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Explicit02:
Firstly it is wrong to call your in-law thug

I guess because he knew you call him a thug that makes him have no regard for you guys...

Be kind to him and fix a date for intro and accept the fate unless your sister will become a baby mama and that stigma may affect her later in future

My view on this

The op is right to call him a thug because I'm sure the Op know better than us.
Secondly he is not their Inlaw as now married rites have been done on sister.

My advice is that the family should take the girl far off from the sight and knowledge of that thug.

Being a baby mama is no sin here. Do you expect her to live the rest of her life with that man? No.

Her family should help her fix up after delivery and she would continue with life.

6 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by praz001(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
GraGra247:

Please don't follow the advice of this possible fellow thug. Maybe he's even the person himself. A thug is a thug and should have nothing to do with normal human beings.

Get your sister to abort. If its too late, let her have the baby but hand it over to the baby daddy's family if they insist they want the baby.

Seek a future for your sister with a responsible man elsewhere.

Your family is paying the price of neglect of your sister. They shouldn't make the mistake twice.

Bro...
Abortion is a no no thing to do. What if the unexpected happens.....

Let her give birth to the baby. I believe they (the thugs family) won't be able to take care of the baby. Then ur sister will take care of him /her...
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by praz001(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
GraGra247:

Your family is Christian and yet failed woefully in the responsibility of teaching your sister till she's strong enough to overcome the deceit of wayward men.

You can lead a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink from it.....

You don't know if her bringing up was very OK. what must happen can never be averted....

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by praz001(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I believe the OP is mature enough to give a truthful account so that he can get good advice. Besides, how come the thug disrespects his family.

A thug is and will always be a thug. That's their way of life.

They never have reason not to disrespect any1 not even their own family...

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by youngsahito(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:
And why didn’t your family abort the baby when you realized the guy is a Muslim? That’s the only sticky part ooo—Muslim guy.

The blame is all on your sister.
you are d**b for saying this about Muslim...are there no xtain thug? I Neva support what the guy did but don't bring Muslim to this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
youngsahito:
you are d**b for saying this about Muslim...are there no xtain thug? I Neva support what the guy did but don't bring Muslim to this.

It would have been better were the thug a Christian.

It’s unfortunate the girl fell for a Muslim. That’s part of the reason the OP is pained & it’s justifiable.

9 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by lopsoj(m): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

It would have been better were the thug a Christian.

It’s unfortunate the girl fell for a Muslim. That’s part of the reason the OP is pained & it’s justifiable.
major part of it, asince they are given to marrying more than one, he can later decide to marry more and treat her roughly.

9 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by jaszplus12(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
Explicit02:

I guess because he knew you call him a thug that makes him have no regard for you guys...

Be kind to him and fix a date for intro and accept the fate unless your sister will become a baby mama and that stigma may affect her later in future

My view on this
Good.
Kindness works wonders, if only people understand.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
In their house now, his family will be lamenting that their son was seduced by a wayward Christian girl from a snobbish disrespectful family, who got herself pregnant for him to entrap him into marriage.

Such is life.

19 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Lamanii22(f): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

Then she turns an after 1/baby mama with an even slimmer chance of getting a responsible man.

I would never advice my male friends or family members to marry such a lady.

She has laid her bed, so she should lie on it.

And so... Is it a crime to be a single mom... There are guys out there that will kill to marry a single mom... Op.. Don't mind this person... Don't ruin your sister's life... Let her give birth to that baby.. She should go back to school.. Get a good job.. And thank me later.... Her life would be ruined if you give her hand in marriage...

6 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

And so... Is it a crime to be a single mom... There are guys out there that will kill to marry a single mom... Op.. Don't mind this person... Don't ruin your sister's life... Let her give birth to that baby.. She should go back to school.. Get a good job.. And thank me later.... Her life would be ruined if you give her hand in marriage...

Show me a single guy that will kill to marry a Babymama & I will show you a loser & a simp.

9 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Lamanii22(f): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
BigJoe19:
Good advice, I have noticed you are one of the intelligent women on this forum.

Lalasticlala.

Awwwwn thank you... I'd take that as a compliment... Everything I say here is based on experience.. I'm not just saying....
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Lamanii22(f): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

Show me a single guy that will kill to marry a Babymama & I will show you a loser & a simp.

He is not a loser... He is a man who would not judge a woman... Who would love her for who she is and not what the society thinks of her... I call that kind of man brave, a hero...

7 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

He is not a loser... He is a man who would not judge a woman... Who would love her for who she is and not what the society thinks of her... I call that kind of man brave, a hero...

Ok.

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Papasmal(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

Exactly. I know the kind of girl his sister is.

She would have been asked out by “nice”, “responsible” guys but she refused & fell in love with this street thug of a guy.

My only worry is that the guy is a Muslim. I don’t like that.

OP has to bear with them & leave them to live their lives. The fault lies with OP’s sister.

Pls with due respect,

Can you tell me why been a Muslim is a crime,

some of you have stigmatized a Muslim as a bad people not to be associated with,
but you are very wrong that perception must change,
the fact that 1 Muslim is not good doesn't make all of them bad,as we have it in Islam so we have it xtianity and other faiths.....
In fact a true Muslim are best to deal with in all ramifications.

9 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by nlPoster: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
I know this story (similar one anyway).
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by nlPoster: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Btw @ op is that you in your profile picture?
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by palmshots: 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
The Legendary Ubunja once said something concerning this...I hope people can see truth in his miseducation afterall

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by palmshots: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Papasmal:

Pls with due respect,

some of you have stigmatized a Muslim as a bad people not to be associated with,
the fact that 1 Muslim is not good doesn't make all of them bad,as we have it in Islam so we have it xtianity and other faiths.....

Aptly Put... I had wanted to ask same thing

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Papasmal:

Pls with due respect,

Are you a Muslim?
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by mkoabiola: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
This story get as e be oooo.

D family knows he us irresponsible, hence the reason why they are fighting to av d baby and gal ,jus for him to av a family of his.

9 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Papasmal(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

Are you a Muslim?

I am.....I can honestly tell u I have friends from other faiths as well,not just that, from other tribe too,I call them my brothers n sisters,they did same we enjoy good relationship...

but your assessment of not relating with a Muslim is very unfortunate....

5 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by millionboi2: 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Explicit02:

My view on this
Automatic inlaw
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by bobbybrown007: 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
my guy do not asent to that please, a thug that doesnt respect ur home, and also carry ur sister back and far from dere.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.