Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals (68184 Views)

Reasons Why Electric Cars Have Only 1 Gear & Not Multi-geared Like Typical Cars / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years / These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Amanda4life: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
So many of them are cheats.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by fredoooooo: 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
Na normal thing abeg ...
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Gerrard59(m): 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
lastchild:
dude you have never traveled before, do you know that there are places in this world that owning a car is like a burden, everybody rides on bicycle

First, I don't have to travel to understand simple economics regarding hypergamy and sex. In Singapore, owning a car is outrageously expensive (driving is notoriously exorbitant) but it is the dream of every Singaporean to own one. It is a Singaporean dream to own a car even when it is expensive to own let alone drive yet ladies are more happier when their men own these objects. Regarding riding bicycles (Denmark, Netherlands etc), the citizens of either country are far richer than Nigerians and thus have a level of comfort and prosperity that the vast majority of Nigerians don't possess. As a result, what they value will be higher than that of Nigerians who purchase second hand vehicles to get sex. Meanwhile, his counterpart in either Hague or Gothenburg drives something newer. However, this does not omit the fact (which the thread has in full dose) that women gravitate towards men who have cars and these men get unfettered access to their vaginas than others who don't own one.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Carlyboi(m): 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
richie240:

Stop beating d air 'traveler'!
Women worldwide will gravitate towards a gye who'll provide better/greater comfort for them OK?!

Even in developed climes where its common for d average family to have a car, it still holds. The lady wont definitely trip for u if u have d same class of car as she has/she's accustom to grin but show up in a lambo and I'll see d difference.
Perhaps u need to upgrade ur 'whip' and see if u won't command better regard from womenfolk.

well the guy is correct tho cos the survey didn’t specify that it has to be this kinda whip believe me man it’s not so difficult to own your own car in developed countries provided you have just an half decent job so kini big deal?
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Raalsalghul: 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
lefulefu:
rains has started again but apart from the rains the weather is ok.one dominican lady tell me yesterday that by the middle of january or abi early febuary they will start their carnival.then i will be able to witness a lot of fine dominican girls in carnival costumes doing their exotic dances.say their carnival is just like that of brazil with enough azz twerking and what have u cheesy.biko make i no come dey distracted and miss wetin carry me come here grin grin grin.but this ppl here dem too like celebration.yoruba dey learn work with their owambe when it comes to the carribeans with their carnivals and calypso grin.

But guy that island small oh, like a pencil dot on a very white blank wall.

Any issues with hurricanes, flood, landslides and the likes?
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Carlyboi:
for real bro one can still get a very decent car for bout 500-700k so you don’t even need to be a millionaire to own one you just make it your goal lol
500-700k decent car in naija? are u sure? in this time?

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Amanda4life: 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thats why some dudes cannot do without car.

Car is like a God to them.

Without car they loose self confidence.

When they sit inside that car and probably see anything wearing skirt, they will be rotating their head like agama lizard, they loose focus of the person inside their car.

So irritating.
Tufia

4 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by motionarena: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
See as pained guys just full this thread

Una dey fall hands guys
Ns guys com pack for romance section pass girls.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by uninspired07: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Why are girls always afraid of this kind of threads?

There’s no need to be scared because Nigerian guys are even tired of insulting girls as they will never change for the better no matter how we insult them. There’s absolutely no need to be scared of commenting of this kind of thread.

Women are hypergamous & we know.

6 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by NEROSKY(m): 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Nonsense thread.

e pain you sha.. but who needs to research reality? grin since my first car 2014 everything pussy opened..

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Carlyboi(m): 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
lefulefu:
500-700k decent car in naija? are u sure? in this time?
for sure bro does big for nothing ravs and Honda CR-V go for that range na even those space buses and even its those saloon you can still get some for under a milli na!

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Raalsalghul:

But guy that island small oh, like a pencil dot on a very white blank wall.

Any issues with hurricanes, flood, landslides and the likes?
the last hurricane dem get was in 2017.but the govt quickly rebuilt the place and gave money to some landlords to rebuild their houses.but there still some few abandoned houses asper the aftermath of the hurricane maria.for we new comers to the island dem give us guidelines on what to do in the even of an hurricane but dem assure us that hurricanes happen in the island one in a blue moon.their last hurricane was 1975 and the the recent one was in 2017.All in all i hope to don finally comot here if event of any future hurricane cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by iCauseTrouble: 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
But can you give me a ride without a ride?
Drobitol:
Nothing is free, you give us a ride, we give you a ride...if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Carlyboi:
for sure bro does big for nothing ravs and Honda CR-V go for that range na even those space buses and even its those saloon you can still get some for under a milli na!
i know in benin republic u can get a good car for under a million but in naija u know how business men inflate their things.

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Carlyboi(m): 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Besides guys are missing something on this thread which is the strategic and multipurpose use of a car they’re just focusing on girls sense of materialism and it’s magnetic pull they wud surely have more sex cos some do the fvcking in their cars quickie and all that shii so he doesn’t have to worry bout getting a room paying for an hotel and all compared to a car less guy arrange for an hotel and still praying the vibes don’t get killed before he gets on babe talk say guy I kno do follow you go house again lol

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by saasala(m): 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
naijapips04:
Not by car. A dunce is a dunce. In fact most guys I know with real cars are usually one girl kinda guys. I know hungry looking carless guys that change girls everyday.

It's all about your confidence and at least a little bar. If you know the level of girls agbero dey Bleep eh!

I dont know what's wrong with people and their generalization.

I fucckked more pussies when I didn't have a car than when I did. Woman wrapper na woman wrapper weda you get car or not.

And its actually funny how most of the commenters dont own cars.

4 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by richie240: 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Carlyboi:
well the guy is correct tho cos the survey didn’t specify that it has to be this kinda whip believe me man it’s not so difficult to own your own car in developed countries provided you have just an half decent job so kini big deal?
My gye, its a no-brainer DT gyes all over d world appreciate beautiful women wherever they set their eyez on them.
Same applies to women: they appreciate flashy tinz. It seems pronounced in Africa mainly because of d low standard of living. Even in first world countries, owning (exotic) cars is still a huge factor in getting ladies attention. Let's not 'zone' it as an African tn

Why do u think rich gyes (worldwide) get the hottest chics?
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
lastchild:
you are wrong, it's only in Africa, especially western, eastern and southern Africans, car is not a criteria to get women in Europe nor America
Don't deceive yourself, it is all over the world

What do you know about Europe sef?
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Carlyboi(m): 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
lefulefu:
i know in benin republic u can get a good car for under a million but in naija u know how business men inflate their things.
even for here it’s very decent tokunbos that go for around 1.5-7m ups Lexus Camry Corolla venza mostly saloon most of these big cars aren’t that expensive!unless you’re talking bout some very recent ones on newest models that common Toyota Highlander in Nigeria you can get for around 2m na and that won’t even buy you a Lexus
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:00am On Jan 06, 2020
You guys should understand that this is normal though. These girls are not doing anything bad. It has always been like this since the time of our forefathers. Women go for success which is normal

It is called hypergamy. Women only date up

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:02am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
wrong, in the western world, owning a car doesn't classify you as rich, listen there are too many companies walking up and down looking for someone who will come carry a car and be deducting it from his/her salary

These things happen in Nigeria and African countries, that is why any Nigerian that made money abroad won't like to stay there to enjoy his money because he knows no one worships him for owning a car

He'll quickly run down to this place to spray dust and fvck all the girls while answering titles like "akunanwata 1"

If you look well you go even notice that some when it's time to go back they feel bad knowing that the respect and all the worship they just received may take them another few years which is when they come back

See, if the way life is in Europe (Madrid Spain where I have been) is the way life is here too many people that is rich today won't be rich, too many oyibo people don't even wish to be millionaires, every time they are crying that all they need in this life is happiness and you wey be naija go dey wonder wetin again dey give joy if no be money, that's when you will realize that you are from a different coast
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by pacespot(m): 12:03am On Jan 06, 2020
Drobitol:
Nothing is free, you give us a ride, we give you a ride...if you know, you know

Okay, I understand. Ride for Ride grin

I love your sincerity

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:06am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
wrong, in the western world, owning a car doesn't classify you as rich, listen there are too many companies walking up and down looking for someone who will come carry a car and be deducting it from his/her salary

These things happen in Nigeria and African countries, that is why any Nigerian that made money abroad won't like to stay there to enjoy his money because he knows no one worships him for owning a car

He'll quickly run down to this place to spray dust and fvck all the girls while answering titles like "akunanwata 1"

If you look well you go even notice that some when it's time to go back they feel bad knowing that the respect and all the worship they just received may take them another few years which is when they come back

See, if the way life is in Europe (Madrid Spain where I have been) is the way life is here too many people that is rich today won't be rich, too many oyibo people don't even wish to be millionaires, every time they are crying that all they need in this life is happiness and you wey be naija go dey wonder wetin again dey give joy if no be money, that's when you will realize that you are from a different coast
When Babayaro was playing for Chelsea, he used to have many West End Oyinbo girls to himself just because of his cars and his wealth. I mean some of the most beautiful girls in England.

While some of us struggled to get East End girls sef.

And that is not because of his money and top-of-the-range cars? Siddon there

4 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Carlyboi(m): 12:07am On Jan 06, 2020
richie240:

My gye, its a no-brainer DT gyes all over d world appreciate beautiful women wherever they set their eyez on them.
Same applies to women: they appreciate flashy tinz. It seems pronounced in Africa mainly because of d low standard of living. Even in first world countries, owning (exotic) cars is still a huge factor in getting ladies attention. Let's not 'zone' it as an African tn

Why do u think rich gyes (worldwide) get the hottest chics?

. Well now we’re talking bout two different things wealth riches is on a whole new level compared to just owning a car....you can own a car without being rich...!its only in a country like Nigeria that we see people who own cars not even worth up to 2m Naira has been rich that money won’t build a 3-bedroom bungalow anywhere in Nigeria lol....!so a woman would gravitate towards a rich guy compared to a guy that owns a car and that’s the difference western women the materialistic ones among them won’t necessarily date you cos you have a car but would date you if you’re rich and if you own a super car paid for that is worth bout $1m dollars then you’re very rich my man so they won’t cos of the lambo or Ferrari or Aston Martin they’d come for the money which is king a car is a slave to Money...Talking bout real money my Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by chijokz(m): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2020
crackhaus:

Bless up man, I say amen for you. cool

With that whip, even classy chics on Genevieve level will be calling you for no reason at 6:30am just to ask how you slept and if you've had your breakfast.
On point!

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by coolh3ad(m): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2020
Greystone:
* modified*

From the moment I bought my first car in 2009, everything changed.

Plenty bad things wey i don do with babes because of car can't be written here.

Girls ehn.... fear them.

PS
A word of advice... !

Never have sex inside ur car, on the bonnet or on the boot. It's bad luck. Your car becomes very accident prone.

Don't ask me how i know lipsrsealed

Bosssss!!!... You “typed” it all. No need to add or subtract. nice one
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 12:09am On Jan 06, 2020
richie240:
wink
Stop beating d air 'traveler'!
Women worldwide will gravitate towards a gye who'll provide better/greater comfort for them OK?!

Even in developed climes where its common for d average family to have a car, it still holds. The lady wont definitely trip for u if u have d same class of car as she has/she's accustom to, grin but show up in a lambo and u'll see d difference.
Perhaps u need to upgrade ur 'whip' and see if u won't command better regard from womenfolk.

wink
OK, you said women need guys who provides better comfort and in my opinion it mustn't be a car, so you agreed with me on this part

Then you talked about Lamborghini, now that's what I said if you actually read my posts here, I said a girl in Nigeria with tecno phone will definitely admire an iPhone user but that doesn't mean that girls run after a guy that owns a phone

Now when a girl who owns a car follows a guy on a Lamborghini , the attraction is that the girl sees a rich man not that she see who owns a car

Do you know that if she finds out that Lamborghini is the only thing the guy has in this world she likely to leave the guy which the case is different when it comes to Nigeria, even if you owns nothing and she knows it she will still hang around because you own a car, she can even be bringing her own money to buy fuel

Oyibo follows a Lamborghini guy because he's rich not because he owns a car, tell her that you own nothing except the car, I promise you that she's leaving

If you carry the costliest car in the world and fvck Oyibo olosho you must pay her o, but do you know that I and my cousin picked a girl at flower mill calabar, after the night the girl start Givin my cousin free fvck because my cousin drives her around in the day time which she believes changes her level

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by WildChild00(m): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2020
Hmmmmmmm shocked make I do go buy car oooo shocked grin
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:11am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
comments like this made me realize that whoever or whatever you are without travel knowledge you are just blank, you know nothing, if you travel around you will witness that yes we live in the same planet earth but truthfully we are not the same

Let me even talk about Nigeria here, I traveled to benue state to visit a corper friend of mine, one of my reasons of going there is to confirm if all the fvck fvck fvck lies he's been telling me on whatsapp is true, I spent 3 weeks and left, now I went home and narrated my story to my guys them how a girl offered to born for me and give me the pikin to go home with that all I need is to say yes, no one believes my story because such thing is one of the biggest abominations in where I comes from

You may think that car drives women crazy here is the same way everywhere, oga all you need is travel experience to end the argument

I have a friend who travelled to Greece and all of a sudden became a bodybuilder, I asked him what's up, he said 6packs is what women are running after here

Guy travel
So because they do not care about Ford Focus it also means they do not care when they see Bugatti?

lol

Women all over the world want you to be rich. Do not argue this fact

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:13am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
dude you have never traveled before, do you know that there are places in this world that owning a car is like a burden, everybody rides on bicycle
lol
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by richie240: 12:14am On Jan 06, 2020
Carlyboi:
. Well now we’re talking bout two different riches wealth riches is on a whole new level compared to just owning a car....you can own a car without being rich...!its only in a country like Nigeria that we see people who own cars not even worth up to 2m Naira has been reach that money won’t build a 4bedroom bungalow anywhere in Nigeria lol....!so a woman would gravitate towards a rich guy compared to a guy that owns a car and that’s the difference western women the materialistic ones among them won’t necessarily date you cos you have a car but would date you if you’re rich and if you own a super car paid for that is worth bout $1m dollars then you’re very rich my man so they won’t cos of the lambo or Ferrari or Aston Martin they’d come for the money which is king a car is a slave to Money...Talking bout real money my Man
Broz, let's not digress biko. Wealth is wealth!!!
A man driving a 1876 #350k Mazda will command d same respect to a woman whose generation has never own a car just as a cr7 will catch d attention of of a middle class lady with his 2021 $2millz Lambo! grin

The bottom line is d comfort d owner of d car can provide which she currently can't provide for herself.
Its d same tn.
Olaone1:

So because they do not care about Ford Focus it also means they do not care when they see Bugatti?

lol

Women all over the world want you to be rich. Do not argue this fact
That's exactlymy point! A woman will be attracted to u/ur car so long as its #above what she's accustomed to.
Its a worldwide tn pls.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) / My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed / Peugeot 406 EW10 Engine Against EW12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.