Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (69117 Views)

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by madone: 6:57am On Jan 07, 2020
frozen70:

Am glad you said spouse not boyfriend
doed lol madam relationship without communication always results to this kind of thing whether spouse or boyfriend is
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Suremikky(m): 7:00am On Jan 07, 2020
even my nephew in primary 5 will not accept this kind of handcuffs..infact this is an insult to the recipient
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by urchcoded(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2020
atomicdele:

You are blessed bro. Thanks for the insult.

I didn't insult u sir. But I'm sorry if u feel so.
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by fpeter(f): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2020
if she bought a singlet now una go still complain. yeye!
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by crafteck(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her boyfriend is a gentleman with the fear of God.
If you gift me this type of wristwatch, God knows that the only time it will tell me is that it is time to break up with you.

Anyone who happily bought this trash for 5k obviously lacks a knack for taste and financial intelligence.
A lady who can't spot a fake from a mile away will not even know when she is ovulating.

These are the same ones that buy Baclenciaga, Gucsi, Varsace, Tom Fond, Tommy Hilfinger and Friendi for over 10k simply because they are in boutiques.

Tufiakwa biko, iberibe bu oria.

For once I agree with u
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2020
madone:
advertising ur lonelinessis so pathetic my friend. grin u name ur self Mrcork u no get luck, u advertise ur London prison home where u are no show still grin Naija babes must have chop u dry. Lol ewu audio money Wannabe ....my guy money no dey talk nonEsense
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2020
madone:
That watch is ugly na
Won't take it myself
If u can't get quality wrist watch
A good time shirt would have just been perfect
. Because you are fake so you won't recognize that a gift is actually a a gift
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2020
Jodha:
Ladies here another reason why we should stick to boxers and singlet...

That 5k would have gone a long way to get many boxers and singlet..
. Change your boy friend only if you are not fake(package ), because he is fake.Btw gift is gift anytime any day
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2020
GeniusWannabe:
That guy is arrogant.
I have much dislike for arrogant people. Can't have those around me. There are better ways to get it through to her that he didn't like the watch, instead of talking about his personality and crap!
. He has no personality maybe Yahoo boy things. Fake life everywhere
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2020
madone:
dearest if u must be ready to be praised or thanked use ur sense get quality stuffs. That wrist watch is ugly simple. It should be a gift not a burden. Learn now u won't. .tomorrow u marry now and u allow one side chick snatch ur man cos u don't know class. .
fake men everywhere, gift is gift
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by madone: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2020
Jaubdu:
fake men everywhere, gift is gift
fake girls every where why are u girl not married waiting for Mr Right. .man Is man
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by madone: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Because you are fake so you won't recognize that a gift is actually a a gift
becos u don't have class u don't know that the gift of a man makes way for him.. .gift is not a burden it must have a class
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by DownChelsea(f): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Suremikky:
even my nephew in primary 5 will not accept this kind of handcuffs..infact this is an insult to the recipient
exactly!

A item that can never be appreciated should not be called a “gift”.

A “gift” should do the recipient a favour and not the other way round. I can’t buy a poisonous snake for my mom and hope she accepts it merely cos it’s a “gift”, NO!

Even in my days as an infant, I personally would reject that watch. 100 recharge card is worth far more than that joke of a watch
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by OscarJaden(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
timibare:
Total fake.....shouldn't b more than 800naira, did i jes hear u say 5k hell no.....no man deserve such wrist watch

lol
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by maya007: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Babes. Ntorrr ..
If you gave that Money to your mum to cook soup wait you, momsy too for see small change gain inside.
You now wasted on a common boyfriend who doesn't even regard you and now see the insult.

Abeg girls, this mumu should end this January. Stop behaving like men are about to go into extinction. Men yapaa. Stop being men pleasers all in the name of 'I get boyfriend'. If a guy loves you, if na pure water you give am, he'll gladly collect. Highest he'll tell you to sit on his laps and both of you will drink the pure water in love together. Dont mind NwaAmaikpe.

Collect that watch and send to your granpa in the villa and he'll pray for a good husband that by the middle of this year,youll be dancing to the altar with your loving husband.
Leave all this chingum I feel alright boys you're messing around with.

Wise up.
I tink am in love with you
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by atomicdele(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
urchcoded:

I didn't insult u sir. But I'm sorry if u feel so.

It's fine. Brothers can only dwell together in unity. Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by madone: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
atomicdele:

It's fine. Brothers can only dwell together in unity. Cheers bro
grin
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
madone:
becos u don't have class u don't know that the gift of a man makes way for him.. .gift is not a burden it must have a class
Class is not in the gift but the giver .... Perception matters (48 laws of power).
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by madone: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jaubdu:
Class is not in the gift but the giver .... Perception matters (48 laws of power).
give up sweetheart cos u know u can't give that kind of stuff to ur man do give up.. I have reasons to say the girl lied about the price of that watch
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
madone:
give up sweetheart cos u know u can't give that kind of stuff to ur man do give up.. I have reasons to say the girl lied about the price of that watch
I don't like giving out things that are meaningless but I don't do show off
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by madone: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jaubdu:
I don't like giving out things that are meaningless but I don't do show off
good that means u have class u can't do that sh..t that girl just did.. .thats my number below let's talk outside here if u don't mind
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
madone:
good that means u have class u can't do that sh..t that girl just did.. .thats my number below let's talk outside here if u don't mind
. Nah man I be . Can I still call you?
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by madone: 6:12am On Jan 08, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Nah man I be . Can I still call you?
lol for business yeah
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2020
madone:
lol for business yeah
. 08030719957
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by madone: 9:40am On Jan 08, 2020
Jaubdu:
. 08030719957
ok boss
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by dangoteinlaw: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
colyx1:
I had my bday ending of dec last year and my bae got me some stuffs. The one I was so particular abt was the 3 in 1 boxers. Looks fake and of low quality, but I never told her. She almost noticed the look on my face when I touched the boxers but I just told her its beautiful. Make I nor spoil her mood. What was on my mind was to tell her, u dey wear my boxers sometimes when u come my house, the quality of the boxers and this one na mate? But I just chill. Appreciate your bae oga, if she nor buy anything u nor get wetin u go do.
I feel you bro, not all guys can endure like u but this girl here bleeped up big time. Even if I wanted to pretend I like the watch that police banner alone will make me slap her. What an insult, abeg I it's me I will break up coz something tells me this girl did it on purpose
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by dangoteinlaw: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Scamperlee:
:DSo funny[color=]So funny[/color]So funny

Abeg is this one an original wristwatch and how much can it worth?
gold watch are out of fashion, go for icy ones

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening / German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.