Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (69115 Views)

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by amusaaj33(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Make up with him and plead.

Once he accepts, start planning on how to use him for money rituals so you will be able to afford authentic wrist watches and cars for your next boyfriend.
Lol grin
You bad gan
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by VanTee20(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:
Ladies here another reason why we should stick to boxers and singlet...

That 5k would have gone a long way to get many boxers and singlet..

Hanty, this watch is not 5k. This na wetin all those aboki dey sell #500-#800.
I would say the guy should collect it and not use it, that's better than outright refusal to collect.
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2020
madone:
That watch is ugly na
Won't take it myself
If u can't get quality wrist watch
A good time shirt would have just been perfect

Am sure you're not a devil...

Just a fake smile and a hug plus thank you could just make her happy forever
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by vicben27(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin that watch is not more than #900 at an aboki's stand. there are finer watches you can get for that amount.
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Pedrotina11: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Babes. Ntorrr ..
If you gave that Money to your mum to cook soup wait you, momsy too for see small change gain inside.
You now wasted on a common boyfriend who doesn't even regard you and now see the insult.

Abeg girls, this mumu should end this January. Stop behaving like men are about to go into extinction. Men yapaa. Stop being men pleasers all in the name of 'I get boyfriend'. If a guy loves you, if na pure water you give am, he'll gladly collect. Highest he'll tell you to sit on his laps and both of you will drink the pure water in love together. Dont mind NwaAmaikpe.

Collect that watch and send to your granpa in the villa and he'll pray for a good husband that by the middle of this year,youll be dancing to the altar with your loving husband.
Leave all this chingum I feel alright boys you're messing around with.

Wise up.

Nice advice.... U shld apply it this new year...
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Stainlessx(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2020
That watch is trash

Babes my advice; if you wanna gift your guy something, better ask him what him wants.

No go dey buy rubbish say na gift.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2020

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by remele2(f): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2020
U tried atleast.... But nxt time dnt rush into buying him a wristwatch, men love wristwatches but nice ones....
That same 5k cud have bought him a nice face cap... Or a designer shirt even a nice bracelet or a designer Ring....
U tried but, when u wan buy am something.. No mata how small, buy am correct thing.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Adiwana: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2020
Gaggi:

Lol, what an irony. Actually it's better to wear a 5k watch with no name than to buy the listed brands for even 100k. You are already buying fake, and a very very poor counterfeit at that.
Those are watches worth millions, it's better to buy original mid range watches like Swatch, Police, Timex etc for that amount than to disgrace yourself wearing fake watches.

Dude was bragging about wearing Hublot for 45k. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by jeffrey1596: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2020
Let's be honest here o. Even a blind person wont buy this watch for 5k. She's lying!. odindin 5k for this shit...tueh! liar...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Jimiyung(m): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2020
He should have taken it and kept as a gift. You don't have to wear it. If you dont appreciate little things, you lose out on big things. Effort for little things equals effort for big things.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by dominique(f): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2020
The watch does look cheap like N500 aboki watch but courtesy demands that you appreciate whatever gift one gives you especially if you know the person's income. Should she steal to buy you an expensive gift? That guy has zero regards for her and she had better quit the relationship if she knows what's best for her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by olisaEze(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2020
I don’t blame the boyfriend for losing it. If she really cared about the guy, they’re a lot of 5k things he’d be happy with.

First off, does he use that kind of cheap wristwatch? Would she be happy if he bought her a velvet leopard print bikini or dunlop kito sandals on her birthday?

Don’t they teach 'the golden rule' to kids nowadays? "Do unto others what u want them to do unto u" and stop exhibiting ur foolishness on social media!
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by jamace(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2020
madone:
That watch is ugly na
Won't take it myself
If u can't get quality wrist watch
A good time shirt would have just been perfect

Do not look a gift horse in the mouth..... cheesy
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2020
Thunder go fire dat guy Wallahi.

At least Appreciate her na Even Doo u ave to tell her letter that this watch Ain't Original. At least make her feel she didn't do the wrong thing. Nevertheless she is a woman maybe now she didn't know much about men wears.
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Kyrx(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2020
Honestly, I really pitied her.

She felt so down, she might just be a side chick without her knowing, if the guy truly loves her, even if na 2H boxer, the guy go still appreciate am.

She should move on jor.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by backtalkG(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Make up with him and plead.

Once he accepts, start planning on how to use him for money rituals so you will be able to afford authentic wrist watches and cars for your next boyfriend.
sango people and money rituals, na them
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2020
When considering gifting someone anything. Please think about things like this, what do they like to wear? What is their taste? What can I buy for them that they would cherish very much and consider very important to them?

Then plan the amount of money you can afford around this.

What's the use of a gift if the person does not really like it and only has to pretend to you they do?

I ll give an example.

On my husbands birthday, I was at loss of what to get for him. This man na only designers he dey wear. His wrist watches cost about 40k upwards, well he can afford it but I cant. So what did I do?

Did I get a cheaper wrist watch for him? Certainly not! Because i know he ll prolly only wear it to make me happy whereas he is not really happy with it.

I could not afford a wrist watch but my money could afford the kind of designer polo he likes to wear.
Got him that and he really appreciated it.

Before you gift a person anything, know them.
Also dont just gift for gifting sake....gift items that the person will consider highly valuable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Octopusssy(f): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2020
Gaggi:

Lol, what an irony. Actually it's better to wear a 5k watch with no name than to buy the listed brands for even 100k. You are already buying fake, and a very very poor counterfeit at that.
Those are watches worth millions, it's better to buy original mid range watches like Swatch, Police, Timex etc for that amount than to disgrace yourself wearing fake watches.
Don't mind the efulefu. In his mind he thought he was making sense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Cchuks27(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2020
Honestly, I won't accept it. Not arrogance or anything.
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2020
Was he expecting 4Matic Benz Anyway the watch is fake and ugly how do u buy this aboki watch 5k , if it were me , I will also refuse to take it but in more modest way... Baby thank you for the watch but it seems the watch will feat more good in your dady's wrist... Shikina. If u take 2k buy him catfish and 1k for 5 bottles of chilled 33 lager beer for both, he will never forget it in his life till his Jesus come at least u have 2k for change... Men prefer food than gift,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by zela(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2020
No problem.. A gift is a gift!
I'll just buy the exact for you on your Own Birthday grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by VanTee20(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2020
jeffrey1596:
Let's be honest here o. Even a blind person wont buy this watch for 5k. She's lying!. odindin 5k for this shit...tueh! liar...

She is obviously lying about the cost of the wristwatch.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by gambia(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2020
He would have appreciated it though, I once got a low cost wrist watch as a gift from a lady, i did thanked her, but only wore it once.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Octopusssy(f): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:
Ladies here another reason why we should stick to boxers and singlet...

That 5k would have gone a long way to get many boxers and singlet..
She is a fool for still calling him her 'boyfriend'. Thunder fire boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Jiggyjigga123(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2020
this watch is worth 750 naira and you having the guts to buy this watch said for 5k will make me doubt your sanity first of all, any normal guy will even prefer a bottle of coke to this crap of an aluminium.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by V1C70R(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2020
what should you expect from someone with such a name, anything Sango, I de fear o!

Amazingman:

This morning? 3.34 am this morning u Don start with morning rituals, this new year
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Diego1989(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2020
Gaggi:

Lol. Don’t mind d mugu. These watches don’t come cheap.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Yankee101: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2020
Change your man
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by azadus18: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2020
shutup
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by hadjipapiey(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2020
See savagery plus sarcasm! cheesy

5k! How on Earth does one buys such Hausa sheju watch for 5k from Malam?

Kinda disappointing doh, but hey he'd rada not use it than rejecting it and perhaps stylishly tell her it's substandard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening / German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.