Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel (73524 Views)

A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Martinez39:
Hell no. In a relationship, both individuals are at fault when it comes to cheating. Cheating is a choice since all humans are responsible for their actions. If your spouse is to serving it well, break up the relationship and go to someone who can serve it well and hot. grin cheesy
you are entrapped by the tentacles of chauvinism. That is the problem with following a movement,belief...it makes people less objective. I don't see any difference between this chauvinism of yours and religious fanaticism.

Time will tell grin
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by illicit(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
She ought to have been chaperoned
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by hadjipapiey(m): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shebi na to just crash na sad

Whereas na village girl grin Abi Dem do something ni

Lol
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by CAPSLOCKED: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Okay,we have a cheat and a cheat+dumb here grin

I THINK HE'S A CHEAT, AND SHE'S INSANE. THAT KIND OF INSANITY WHERE A PERSON DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE EVEN SIMPLE SITUATIONS.
A CHEAT WOULD EITHER CHEAT OR NOT.
BUT A WOMAN LIKE THIS IS LIKE SOMEONE I USED TO KNOW WHOSE EXCUSE WAS "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REFUSE PEOPLE THINGS". THE TRANSLATION TO ME WAS THIS PERSON IS AVAILABLE TO GIVE IN TO SEX WITH ANY BODY THAT DEMANDS IT BECAUSE SHE'S INCAPABLE OF HANDLING SUCH SITUATIONS.. THAT IS HOW I FEEL WITH THIS WOMAN. ON CAMPUS THERE WERE MANY OF THEM LIKE THAT TOO, THE DUMB LAUGHING STOCKS WITH THE MOST FRAGILE MENTALITY.
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Martinez39(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you are entrapped by the tentacles of chauvinism. That is the problem with following a movement,belief...it makes people less objective. I don't see any difference between this chauvinism of yours and religious fanaticism.

Time will tell grin
Are you responding to the first paragraph or the second? You only picked out the first and it doesn't match your post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Jackipapa: 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
All nah lie
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by JayPeeOham: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
So after sleeping with a "total stranger"...

She still had the guts to carry herself to the so called husband house to get married... what impetus!!!

What if it was another man, then I bet you, that wouldn't have been just a one night stand... but an act that will continue even in the husband's house.

Nonsense and ingredient!!!
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by chigozie007(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
This is some Old post............But in the spirit of sportsmanship, let me drop my own iota of higlidum piglidum:
I will take the lady in for another rumping thumping, then give her some cash to jaiye. grin
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by actrinity(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
dawnomike:
The servers got served! grin
lol. both of them are infidels. sorry infidelity, oh, cheats.
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by akmath: 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.

1 Like

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Octopusssy(f): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
They are both hoes (hoe and man-hoe) so they should not even bother pointing fingers at anyone.

They are a perfect match. Mscheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Crownbackhome: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Imagine! This is a cooked up story. " He spent the night with her" And so? From your story, did he have sex with her? If not, he can still marry her. Since you said, he just spent night with her. Biko!
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by arthorjnr(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
TemmyT002:
The story is madeup
So they didn't chat in the car about how she arrived late and he didn't tell her he was expecting a 'wife'.
If I hear...

Right, because that's the kinda discussion you have with a girl you picked up to screw
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by lucky4west: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
end of the programme the babe na cheap lay so if i was not the one she go just sleep with any man just like that even though she just met her for the first time and in a strange place...this one na bad market
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by bedfordng(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
this only happens in Nollywood movie. African Magic often shows this movie
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by arthorjnr(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Octopusssy:
They are both hoes (hoe and man-hoe) so they should not even bother pointing fingers at anyone.

They are a perfect match. Mscheeeeew

In as much as the Man in me feels the lady is terrible... That man is a hoe.

They are the perfect couple.
They cheated on each other with themselves.
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Alaganature(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Nature8(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Rotentina:
I stumble on this post on Facebook, and I want us to as well debate on it.

I can't marry such woman
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Octopusssy(f): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
arthorjnr:

In as much as the Man in me feels the lady is terrible... That man is a hoe.

They are the perfect couple.
They cheated on each other with themselves.
They are a match made in heaven. Smh
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Alaganature(m): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]The matter tire me ooo may God save us from women of the world..
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Beyin7: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
the man and the woman both cheated on each other. she should not have slept with someone in a new city and the man was looking for a woman that he could sleep with that night. BIRDS of the same FEATHERS JUST MOVE ON WITH LIFE as husband and wife.
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by shogsman(m): 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
posty56:
fake story next
Where did the op acknowledged that the story was real,don't you know the meaning of debate.
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by shogsman(m): 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
posty56:
fake story next
Where did the op acknowledged that the story was real,don't you know the meaning of a debate.
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by uchwar1: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
useless write-up. So the man never saw the woman prior to her movement? there are many social media platforms he could have seen the lady before she embarks on the journey.
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Joshuazedd(m): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=85584260]

ONLY A DUMB PERSON GOES TO "A NEW CITY" AND LODGES WITH A RANDOM MAN CONSIDERING THE INSECURITIES IN NIGERIA.

I CAN FORGIVE INFIDELITY BUT A DUMB PERSON CAN CAUSE CHAOS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD. .
[/quote

how about sleeping with who you don't know?
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Joshuazedd(m): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
JayPeeOham:
So after sleeping with a "total stranger"...

She still had the guts to carry herself to the so called husband house to get married... what impetus!!!

What if it was another man, then I bet you, that wouldn't have been just a one night stand... but an act that will continue even in the husband's house.

Nonsense and ingredient!!!

what if it was another woman?
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Liposure: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
The man reaped what he sowed.
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by mamatwiny(f): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kobicove:
Fake story undecided

Story wey I don even watch for nollywood for African Magic epic.
grin
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Pedrotina11: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
First y wld she sleep wit a man she just met and gave her a lift ehhh..she came to meet ur husband to be and the first thing u did was to open leg, ar u paving way for him or wati wld give her tp to go back....nonsense..
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by baratech: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
luminaalfa07:
is very simple the lady is not sincere, just a first day you travel to new country to meet your husband because you arrived their late and been assist by man too you to hotel and have you that night is very bad indeed

The man nko.... Someone that is waiting for his wife arrival is still sleeping with random women..

They deserve themselves
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by mosegifted: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Wtfork:
Both of them are guilty of cheating with each other grin
However, the husband has the final say based on the condition on which he slept with her . Either on a billing level or just mutual agreement!
whatever the case is , me as the husband no go gree. Reason is because even if it was on a mutual base, and it wasn't the husband that accidentally lifted her she would have still got fukced undecided

and what if it was on billing level?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.