Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel (73543 Views)

A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by kenwilk: 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
what does a person whose marital rights has been concluded and went to meet the husband be diverted by another man.
this simply means that "it's her own way of life"

1 Like

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Goldencheese(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Funny....

Do you have an urgent need for a business plan, feasibility studies, financial statements preparation and raising of capital for your hotel, restaurant, integrated farm, university project, real estate business, potable water, beverages production, technology business, school business, iron and steel business, microfinance bank, among many other business projects? See my signature.
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by sofiscatedmoron: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
she is a whor.e, i would send her back to her ancestors in the village
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Reelmii: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
wat is the title of this movie
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Both of them are at fault

1 Like

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by joeking2222: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Romanoff:
Ole gbe, Ole gba.
grin.......its a GBE and GBA something.
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Exactly my point. Like will always beget like.

Why will I follow a stranger to a hotel?
Well, It cant happen to me. Therefore I have nothing to say.
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Funkybabee(f): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
No single respect for the body anymore

1 Like

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Abfinest007(m): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
this one is bad goo
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
I believe there's a high probability the lady is aware the guy is her would be husband.
Besides I don't believe this story. In this digital age, the parents didn't send the girl's photos to him? Or his parents has not shown his photos to the girl?
Common on. Tell me a true story

1 Like

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by grandstar(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
They are both useless.

The man should not marry thst type of woman and likewise the woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by toluism: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
luminaalfa07:
is very simple the lady is not sincere, just a first day you travel to new country to meet your husband because you arrived their late and been assist by man too you to hotel and have you that night is very bad indeed
both are cheat
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by TemmyT002(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
The story is madeup
So they didn't chat in the car about how she arrived late and he didn't tell her he was expecting a 'wife'.
If I hear...
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Sammyblack87: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Bollywood don reach here... I watched the movie last week
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Rotentina:
I stumble on this post on Facebook, and I want us to as well debate on it.
food is served for misogynist/misandrist to throw blames at themselves.

I believe the man and woman were both cheats.

Expect redpillers to heap the blame on the woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by officialfestus(m): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Rotentina:
I stumble on this post on Facebook, and I want us to as well debate on it.
she is not loyal
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by okenze007: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
This African Magic Epic film
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
she is a LovePeddler, marriage should disquantine.
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by therajah: 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
luminaalfa07:
is very simple the lady is not sincere, just a first day you travel to new country to meet your husband because you arrived their late and been assist by man too you to hotel and have you that night is very bad indeed
So the man is sincere??
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Martinez39(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Hell no. In a relationship, both individuals are at fault when it comes to cheating. Cheating is a choice since all humans are responsible for their actions. If your spouse is not serving it well, break up the relationship and go to someone who can serve it well and hot. grin cheesy

In lieu of the article, the girl is at fault because she has been arranged for marriage; she has accepted given that she embarked on a journey to present herself to the man yet, she cheats. The guy? Hmmm, he hasn't met his wife yet to know if he will accept or not so he is not bound by commitment.
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Equity15(m): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
I be man, she be woman, so there's no question here. Sheybi I hear say bible say the body of a WOMAN is the temple of God? so they should do more of the preservation of body than men. I'll call it quits no two ways about it.
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by aristocratic5(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chai
Bad condition
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by CAPSLOCKED: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
Michellekabod2:

ONLY A DUMB PERSON GOES TO "A NEW CITY" AND LODGES WITH A RANDOM MAN CONSIDERING THE INSECURITIES IN NIGERIA.

I CAN FORGIVE INFIDELITY BUT A DUMB PERSON CAN CAUSE CHAOS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD. .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Sylraph1: 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
I WILL KILL MYSELF AND RUN AWAY......
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ONLY A DUMB PERSON GOES TO "A NEW CITY" AND LODGES WITH A RANDOM MAN CONSIDERING THE INSECURITIES IN NIGERIA.

I CAN FORGIVE INFIDELITY BUT A DUMB PERSON CAN CAUSE CHAOS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD. .
Okay,we have a cheat and a cheat+dumb here grin
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by MGab25(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
sotall:
undecided

The father did a terrible job. Imagine the only girl he could find for the son is a hoe.

Once a how, always a hoe

Don't be a fast judge, she might have been a victim of circumstances just like a lot of people and most people living abroad cos they have no accommodation.
The man didn't explain if the lady told him that she was a stranger and stranded but had no money to rent an hotel but the man agreed to pay but took advantage of her because she was helpless.
Everyone in that circumstance will choose that over being gangraped at a garage.
He should explain why he took her to the hotel instead of his home cos he was allegedly driving home.
If the girl was a prostitute, he should have been taken home, the man took advantage of her.
I travelled once to another state to see a relative who was helping for job seeking, I didn't meet her, not yet gsm period. I approached a total stranger cos I had no fare back nor money for hotel.
He drove me to his parents home where i stayed for one week before my host arrived. He checked on me everyday when coming from work, he drove me down when my host arrived with no string attached.

1 Like

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Nixxxx(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
The story fake. First he had previously seen a picture of his wife to be. Second he would have tried calling her several times at the hotel while they were together
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by emerged01(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Leeprince:
That girl is a bitch.. She suppose to explain to the guy that offer her a lift about where she's going..does she have any excuse to justify while she spent a night with that guy.
It was actually a movie. The girl in question defended herself and she won. Tell the op to finish the story
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by WildChild00(m): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Romanoff:
Ole gbe, Ole gba.

Mama say something reasonable
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by hardbody: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
highcurrent:
mehn,,,,
but on a percentage level, the woman has more fault.
let's say woman 60 percent while the man 40 percent.

because the woman is a newly wedded bride from the village, who should have at least keep her chastity to the husband she is going to meet.
Except if she was raped.

while the man is already in the city, banging every holes available. May be that was why he requested for a wife from his father, so as to stop his wayward lifestyle.

Las Las dey go decide for themselves.

The man forbid chastity or the woman should not have a right to demand chastity.

What is bad is bad. They should decide for themselves and whatever they decide to do is fine, marry or go their different ways. You can't unfuck the fc.uk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.