Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (98044 Views)

Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Breaking : Iran Attacks US Airbase / Rockets Fired at US Airbase in Iraq! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by dmasterstone(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2020
BiafraforTrump:
By the grace of God i can now go to sleep with my TWO eyes closed knowing President Donald Trump got my back, no more underground plots of terrorism that goes on and nothing happens as it used to be the case during Obama era, now its fire for fire, if you think you can disturb world peace Trump will TAKE YOU OUT! To hell with Islam!, let them do their worse, they are known for it anyways but they will and must not MISS paying for their mistakes with THEIR OWN LIVES. No more tolerating these known ENEMIES OF PEACE called MUSLIMS, you kill and you get killed simple!. Bring it on IRAN!!!
I pity you. Mind you Donald don't like Muslim country . when White man(Xtain) kills they calling it murderer but when a Muslim kill they will called the person terrorist.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by miqos02(m): 7:16am On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:
Please pray for us o. I'm living in NY and I'm worried about what is to come. I have never felt the fear of war until now. Bad feeling!

I miss obodo Naija.

come back home

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by CutieKing: 7:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Just imagine how many deaths have been reported in Iran since the killing of their general..
Over 60 people died from burial stampede,now 180 people have died from plane crash and earthquake just occurred.
No single US life has been lost so far.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by cybriz82(m): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2020
dmasterstone:
US government are working on history by Nostradamus(A man who saw future) he said the downfall of American power will come from Arab country that's why US always kill any Arab high military personnel. Start from Osama Bin Laden( indomie generation please find out about him before you comment and sentiment aside), Sadame Hussein and now Iran General. Nostradamus always comes true which is a gift from Hod to him. US want to be vigilant at all time.

Lolz na real indomie generation.. grin
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Timekeeper: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2020
tuzle:
sadThe war has started. USA and Iran have carried their problem to Iraq, Iraq that did not know anything is going to suffer too. But Iran get mouth o, Sha they should make sure they don't make mistake and send any rocket to Nigeria. CNN reported that there are Iraq casualties, they have not said anything about their soldiers yet

If them even do mistake send to Nigeria sef, aso rock dey dere...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Neoteny(m): 7:18am On Jan 08, 2020
N2B2:
Other presidents had the option to dispatch Soleimani, but they forewent it because US already had Iran in a good place.

Mr. Impeached could not seat still because new impeachment evidence against him was coming to light by the hour, so he went to do what he predicted in 2011 that Obama would do to get re-elected: declare war on Iran.

Iran is three times bigger than Iraq, and US spent more than a decade warring Iraq. Anyone who says It'll be easy to wipe out Iran must be eating a plate of half-fried akara with a can of Black Bullet.

US sentiments are against war, not like during Bush when 9-11 triggered nationalist fervor that rallied everyone round towards acts of vengeance.

With the deficit and mounting debt, and a fragile economy, no one wants another war that'd cost the US trillions. And since Trump has largely annoyed their traditional allies, you can bet the UK, Canada, France, and Australia will not back him in this misadventure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Timekeeper: 7:19am On Jan 08, 2020
LegendHero:
Let me pack my bag and be on my way to naija sharpaly.

Oju mi o ni ribi!

U r rejected in Nigeria.. Pls pass to Pakistan
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 08, 2020
embarassed hmm,time to go to mars
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:
Please pray for us o. I'm living in NY and I'm worried about what is to come. I have never felt the fear of war until now. Bad feeling!

I miss obodo Naija.
Better to die over there than die in the hands of Buhari, Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by siraj1402(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2020
U.S making her citizens more insecure outside their soil.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by noisy45(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:
US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official OPENLY (Not in a war theatre) and admitting to it, is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

What Trump had effectively done by Killing Soleimani is that he has established that in this war of attrition between nations killing foreign diplomats is a fair game.

I repeat, going after a diplomat and killing him publicly is a no-no and I believe the US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!

Seriously its getting Messer I laugh at some idiots in this forum thinking that America will easily crush Iran when the war starts. In there mumu minds Iran will face USA war machine with stones and sticks grin grin

4 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by dollarsplenty(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2020
henryobinna:
All military equipments owned by ecery country has its range how far it can go.

do you even know how far the US is from the middle east?

You don't stir up speculations by a just saying 'this ia modern warfare bla bla bla' or this is 21st century, that's crap.

Most of Iran's military hardwares are extremely old and requires an upgrade, they can't and won't bother trying to hit mainland US because it's na effort in futility. Even the rocket would be shot down before it gets close sef.
Don't forget Iran does not need to send missiles to US mainland before killing people in the US. There are many other options suicide bombing, domestic terrorism, cyber attacks and other options are there.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by AMERICAisKING: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2020
By the grace of God i can now go to sleep with my TWO eyes closed knowing President Donald Trump got my back, no more underground plots of terrorism that goes on and nothing happens as it used to be the case during Obama era, now its fire for fire, if you think you can disturb world peace Trump will TAKE YOU OUT! To hell with Islam!, let them do their worse, they are known for it anyways but they will and must not MISS paying for their mistakes with THEIR OWN LIVES. No more tolerating these known ENEMIES OF PEACE called MUSLIMS, you kill and you get killed simple!. Bring it on IRAN!!!
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Blackeuropean: 7:27am On Jan 08, 2020
reidkrugger:

The fight with this IRAQ, where was it fought & how? U will call that a full blown war? What is all this pushover stuff u guys on NL say everyday sef?
I come to your house to beat u up in the presence of ALL your family members and I'm avoiding hitting your parents, siblings and kids in d process, while u are busy trying hard to kill me by all means, you'll call DAT a fight.
Would the US send 2500 soldiers to Russia? I don't think so. I don't pray for the war to escalate beyond this level but wether Sule is dead or no, IRAN is only going to look a lot closer to IRAQ now or worse by the time Trump is done with him. Unless of course Congress meets to reduce or strip him of his powers during war.

Please tell them, when I read most people comments here I just tire , they obviously do not know what Military power is.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by noisy45(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2020
MrMcJay:

How is Iraq US mainland?
By the time US responds, you'll see Iranians on PressTV and Aljazeera crying and shouting human rights.

Iran said Trump didn't have congressional approval before killing their man. I really hope Iran had congressional approval before attacking a US facility with rockets.

Trump would rain bombs on whoever gave them approval and the surviving Iranians would get the memo.

And Iran will fold there arms and attack the US bombs with stones and sticks. You lack sense

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by mysticwarrior(m): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2020
One4me:

You know Americans hate to die, they just like killing others!
Once the Body Bags start counting, Americans will turn against their President sharp, sharp.
grin
Public Opinion maters a lot in America.
the greatest mistake you can ever make is to underestimate the battle readiness and destructive capabilities of your enemy.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by noisy45(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2020
N2B2:
Other presidents had the option to dispatch Soleimani, but they forewent it because US already had Iran in a good place.

Mr. Impeached could not seat still because new impeachment evidence against him was coming to light by the hour, so he went to do what he predicted in 2011 that Obama would do to get re-elected: declare war on Iran.

Iran is three times bigger than Iraq, and US spent more than a decade warring Iraq. Anyone who says It'll be easy to wipe out Iran must be eating a plate of half-fried akara with a can of Black Bullet.

I agree with you I watched Iran military capabilities on you tube no Arab army comes close not even Saudi Arabia with American weapons to Iran military capabilities.

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by MrMcJay(m): 7:33am On Jan 08, 2020
noisy45:

And Iran will fold there arms and attack the US bombs with stones and sticks. You lack sense

The missiles the Iranians fired overnight, how may Americans did it kill? None

The Iranian weapons can cause limited damage compared to the complete annihilation the US is capable of. If you don't know something, you ask questions.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Blackeuropean: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2020
dollarsplenty:
Don't forget Iran does not need to send missiles to US mainland before killing people in the US. There are many other options suicide bombing, domestic terrorism, cyber attacks and other options are there.

And do you think suicide bombing is that easy in U.S. soil? Man security is tight in U.S. Cyber attacks yes, but suicide bombings? Hell no. U.S. is not Afghanistan.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Enemyofpeace: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2020
One4me:

Trust me, Green card is NOT a solution to all your problems, it is just an avenue for a different set if problems!
Most people think once they can "escape Nigeria", their problems have come to an end!
I pray you get that Green card, then you will remember what l just said. undecided

Some got that Green card (say by Visa Lottery) and then they get shot by some White, racist Police in America. grin grin
If they knew, that is how they will end, l bet they would have preferred to be 'enjoying their suffering' in Nigeria. undecided

#BeDesperateForNothing. God's time is always the Best.
story for the gods. SARS no dey kill people for Nigeria? Rubbish talk
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by bubu2019: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2020
mactoni91:
U.S just created more problems for themselves
Did they call you for help?
aproko
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by noisy45(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2020
MrMcJay:

The missiles the Iranians fired overnight, how may Americans did it kill? None

The Iranian weapons can cause limited damage compared to the complete annihilation the US is capable of. If you don't know something, you ask questions.

They fired unguided rockets by there Iran militants proxy's. Iran has not started using it guided rockets, misslesand drones o. Go and read what the Americans fear most about iranian weapons slipping into the hands of there proxies especially the drones. I will advise you to go and watch Iran military capabilities on YouTube and you will know it will not be a easy ride for US

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by bubu2019: 7:40am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:
US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official OPENLY (Not in a war theatre) and admitting to it, is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

What Trump had effectively done by Killing Soleimani is that he has established that in this war of attrition between nations killing foreign diplomats is a fair game.

I repeat, going after a diplomat and killing him publicly is a no-no and I believe the US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!
We will see
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Theowise(f): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2020
Biodun556:

Those people?
Ok

Their own strong head is more than that of Arabs.
It is hard to wage war against a warring people, accustomed to violence and revenge. The United States should de-escalate
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Dayoara: 7:41am On Jan 08, 2020
They shouldn't have fired a single missile but now they have brought mayhem to their backyards.... US won't be cowed by these attack.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by iguita: 7:42am On Jan 08, 2020
Please explain your NB, how did Putin save us from the WWWIII? If anything, I think he is the backbone of Iran. And I am sure Trump will respond with force. Rockets go dey fly like akara...... lol
Koval12:
I expect Trump to react within the next 24 hours. He had promised to hit Iran so hard and fast should they retaliate. But that will be very foolish of him. Americans have more to lose if this crisis escalates beyond this.

Since there's no casualty, no American life was lost, I expect Trump not to strike back and de escalate this conflict. It's going to do the world a whole lot of good and Americans importantly.

NB: Putin might have just saved us from WWIII

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Geesanni: 7:43am On Jan 08, 2020
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2020
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't say what you don't know. My last visit to Dubai, i knew who first sent me a welcome message on my new phone line as an American passport holder and i know the content.

And for the rest of what you typed, i don't have strength to highlight the ridiculousness.

But they killed JFK when it suited them? 4get that bro na wash. They day u become woke, u r dead. Research and read. All the "real" terrorists against the US are always guys they have trained and who know exactly the real reasons for some of those wars after fighting for them for a while. U r a bloody civilian. Hell even the US military dont buy that bullshit, at least the top brass. They are not serving the American ppl. They are serving the real owners of America. U my friend r an expendable pun. Like I said b4 , American citizens own nothing except debt. The US government own nothing except the debt ridden citizens.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by hermesprogidy(m): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2020
.... And the shit begins. undecided undecided undecided
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by seniormallam(m): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2020
Their most precious general has been killed, let them try and ordinary USA captain let see what will happen next on them........eye for and eye and this their rubbish senseless killings would had stopped.......if shekau got killed today you'll still many Nigerian Muslims sympathizing with bokoharam.........why do Muslims enjoy disturbing peace all over the world self.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Kobicove(m): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:

I miss obodo Naija.

Please come back home to Nigeria if you truly miss home angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

China Earthquake: How A Mother Saved Her Son (An Emotional Story) / Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.