Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (97886 Views)

Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Breaking : Iran Attacks US Airbase / Rockets Fired at US Airbase in Iraq! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by grandlexuz(m): 1:44am On Jan 08, 2020
RaptorX:
Iran has retaliated, laughing at all this NL kids saying Iran is just making mouth. You obviously do not know who the Persians are. Ladies and gentlemen welcome to WW111.

You mind all these kids. What do they know about Iran. They think Iran is Boko Haram. One even said that is the end of Iran. It will be wiped out of the face of the earth..laughable. People in the US are shivering while those in nairaland are giving credit to the lunatic Trump. The US just landed itself on a hot seat. They cant do more than a dead rat.. Soon to learn it's not all about gadgets..

6 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 08, 2020
N2B2:
Other presidents had the option to dispatch Soleimani, but they forewent it because US already had Iran in a good place.

Mr. Impeached could not seat still because new impeachment evidence against him was coming to light by the hour, so he went to do what he predicted in 2011 that Obama would do to get re-elected: declare war on Iran.

Iran is three times bigger than Iraq, and US spent more than a decade warring Iraq. Anyone who says It'll be easy to wipe out Iran must be eating a plate of half-fried akara with a can of Black Bullet.

You clearly don't live in US and clearly don't know anything about US politics. Please face Buhari and your eforiro politics. Stop watching CNN too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by YungJo207(m): 1:45am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Did you get my point. I stated that how many fronts will they fight. All those militias across the Middle East are not threats to US bases.

This generals killing was uncalled for with the state of the middle East as at that time. It's salt to injury. Another long war starts.

That is exactly what they want...so it be like oh we only killed a terrorist and Iran killed lot of American citizen that was why we were forced to enter Iran...mean while exporting of oil to America and Russia don start.....UN is still keeping quiet ooo don't forget.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:45am On Jan 08, 2020
YungJo207:

Baba chill with your insult and be construtive with agurment....tell me one country in the world that her military don't use weapon made by isreal?? Let start from there.

Are you joking?
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 1:45am On Jan 08, 2020
Clown he said the fact
Sukueponmalu:
[s][/s] Stop blabbing asshole cheesy
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Sukueponmalu: 1:46am On Jan 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

U suppose know say nor be every body wey dey nairaland get sense nau lol
Your father must be regretting for giving birth to a demented asshole like you now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by mrchineke: 1:46am On Jan 08, 2020
YungJo207:

Did you see the picture and video of 52 F-35 jet America brought out yesterday from it Utah base? They have never or I have never heard such large numbers of fighter jets been tested before in America news but just yesterday they brought them out...and USA airforce coming out to say they are ready to fly,ready to fight and ready to win.....this means more than media show off...

Watch how Russia will betray Iran and go for her oil instead while America make Iran bleed.....I just hope that base was the base of the men that were recall to Qatar and no life was lost if not.....make we all join our hands together and say a short prayer for the life of those Iranian that just lost their lifes due to emotions of some government officials.

Just shut the FFK up, mumu. You think everybody is like you wretched cowards that cannot fight ordinary Buratai?

3 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by YungJo207(m): 1:46am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Are you joking?

Google is your friend.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifedayo90:
[b][url=https://bnn340..com

Haba afonja. Obsession with women private parts.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Sukueponmalu: 1:46am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
Clown he said the fact
Another asshole here . cheesy
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 1:46am On Jan 08, 2020
Clown of Nairaland!!!!!
Sukueponmalu:
What exactly are you typing Asshole ? cheesy
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by greggng: 1:47am On Jan 08, 2020
N2B2:
Other presidents had the option to dispatch Soleimani, but they forewent it because US already had Iran in a good place.

Mr. Impeached could not seat still because new impeachment evidence against him was coming to light by the hour, so he went to do what he predicted in 2011 that Obama would do to get re-elected: declare war on Iran.

Iran is three times bigger than Iraq, and US spent more than a decade warring Iraq. Anyone who says It'll be easy to wipe out Iran must be eating a plate of half-fried akara with a can of Black Bullet.

Nobody is saying Iran will be wipe off the earth ...That will depend on the method the employ to fight USA. USA still love Iranian people . A good number of them are USA citizens. The good news is that USA will never lose a war against Iran whichever method the adopt. That is a guaranty...Another truth is that Iran will become the battle ground not USA ...After there will be regime change and rebuilding will take place. USA capabilities are not in doubt ....They went to Iraq to effect regime change...that was why it took sometime ....in this case is question of inflicting the greatest pain on Iran's critical infrastructure and human capital ....is going to involve more technology than physical man power

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by chukel(m): 1:47am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Iran can never hit US

That's a constant.

US allied countries in Middle East they can hit
the way you guys just stay in the comfort of your rooms and type this with all certainty baffles me. When you say hit, what exactly do you mean.i just laugh. When one feels wounded, there is no extent he wouldn't go to get what he feels is justice. You guys feel hit is only when they fire missiles? If truly they are terrorists, then be rest assured U.S will have casualties too on their mainland.

6 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Sukueponmalu: 1:47am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
Clown of Nairaland!!!!!
Asshole of the world cheesy
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 1:48am On Jan 08, 2020
Obviously you pay no attention to details Lol Clown!!!!!
Sukueponmalu:

Another asshole here . cheesy
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by koolaid87: 1:48am On Jan 08, 2020
Now let's see how the US responds.

Watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Judybash93(m): 1:49am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:
US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official OPENLY (Not in a war theatre) and admitting to it is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

What Trump had effectively done by Killing Soleimani is that he has established that in this war of attrition between nations killing foreign diplomats is a fair game.

I repeat US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!

I agree with you. Moreover, the man was the second most powerful man in iran, second only to the supreme leader himself.

4 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:49am On Jan 08, 2020
YungJo207:

That is exactly what they want...so it be like oh we only killed a terrorist and Iran killed lot of American citizen that was why we were forced to enter Iran...mean while exporting of oil to America and Russia don start.....UN is still keeping quiet ooo don't forget.

Let's watch the movie.

But that was never the plan, the reason for the killing was to create a diversion in American politics but miscalculated.

Trump stated what he is doing now againt Obama. The video is all over the internet. It's a strategy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Sukueponmalu: 1:49am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
Obviously you pay no attention to details Lol Clown!!!!!
Your mother must be regretting right now for giving birth to an asshole
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 1:49am On Jan 08, 2020
Lol Clown of Nairaland, I wish you could be relocated to Iran now. Clown!!!!
Sukueponmalu:

Asshole of the world cheesy
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by YungJo207(m): 1:50am On Jan 08, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Lol.... Trump says the US spent three trillion dollars acquiring/building the most top notch high tech level weapoms equipments and systems which makes the US military a beast you don't wanna mess with. Lol.... Those fighter jets you saw are just part of that money spent. USA is not kidding. And they are within every right to be doing this because all they did was protect their embassy from a deadly there led/orchestrated by the now late (and foolish, I may add) Qassim Soleimani.

You don't launch an attack on the US embassy and expect a mild response. You will be slaughtered. Attacking the US Embassy with dangerous intentions of taking it down is an act of war and Trump acted accordingly.

My brother... Dont mind some people. What you said about Russia is also true. Like I said... You know the game.

Those saying this guy wasn't a terrorist I laugh them...go and check his history he has work for America before so they know him well....and if they say he attack an embassy trust me when UN ask for proof they will bring it out cause America government have spy every where those CIA bastard are like a terrorist organization too they know who is who.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Dybala11(m): 1:50am On Jan 08, 2020
Sukueponmalu:

All the countries that were witnesses when Obama signed that nuclear weapon deal will support Iran .
You asshole !
Even your moniker alone shows you're sick in the head, it's a very simple question which requires a simple answer. Nuclear deal, my foot, you're deluded if you think Iran has the capacity to take on the US in a conventional war.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by grandlexuz(m): 1:50am On Jan 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

Soleimani was not a govt official !!!!! He was a Terrorist , tell me his govt title in Iran ? What kind of govt official heads a Terrorist outfit and has goes about attacking the embassy of another country

How did people like you find themselves in world politics. Can the media brainwash people to this extent. Do you even read? Soleimani was an Iranian General. Head of Iranian Elite Force..He was head of the best of the best Army Unit in Iran. Trump the fake blonde has brainwashed lots of you.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:51am On Jan 08, 2020
chukel:
the way you guys just stay in the comfort of your rooms and type this with all certainty baffles me. When you say hit, what exactly do you mean.i just laugh. When one feels wounded, there is no extent he wouldn't go to get what he feels is justice. You guys feel hit is only when they fire missiles? If truly they are terrorists, then be rest assured U.S will have casualties too on their mainland.

I never said it was going to be a run over for US. It's warfare and everything plays and everyone loses one way or the other.

But with the present state of happening, Am certain Iran can never hit the US. It has not escalated to that level.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 1:51am On Jan 08, 2020
Check on your mum first and see your stupidity on her face Lol. Clown of Nairaland!!!!!!
Sukueponmalu:

Your mother must be regretting right now for giving birth to an asshole
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Jaymaestro(m): 1:51am On Jan 08, 2020
All these users on Nairaland clamoring for War – Is there a method in which they stand in proxy for casualties of this looming conflict ? So we can be at rest. They are so annoying at this point.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Sukueponmalu: 1:51am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
Lol Clown of Nairaland, I wish you could be relocated to Iran now. Clown!!!!
Asshole .
What was your white slave master doing in the faraway middle east ?
Black senseless Assholes will continue to praise their white racist slavemasters no matter what cheesy

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by kelvindj98: 1:52am On Jan 08, 2020
pDudd:

You clearly don't live in US and clearly don't know anything about US politics. Please face Buhari and your eforiro politics. Stop watching CNN too.
As far as I'm concerned CNN, Fox, MSNBC, and ABC are all propaganda networks catering to their political base. So even your own news source may not be accurate.
Truth is no one knows shit about what is going on. Even US senators are yet to be briefed about the reasoning of the assassination. So don't claim to be in the know.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Sukueponmalu: 1:52am On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
Correcto:
Check on your mum first and see your stupidity on her face Lol. Clown of Nairaland!!!!!!
[/s]
What is the asshole typing? cheesy
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by YungJo207(m): 1:52am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Let's watch the movie.

But that was never the plan, the reason for the killing was to create a diversion in American politics but miscalculated.

Trump stated what he is doing now againt Obama. The video is all over the internet. It's a strategy.

No check when Trump started withdrawing troops from Iraq and his words towards them.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Dybala11(m): 1:52am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Do you know countries backing up this militias.

Didn't US back up this militias at some point?

Militias you see backed up by Nations

This same guy killed fought with US soldiers against ISIS.
Right now Iran can only hit mainland US by their proxies, the warfront will likely be Iraq and Iran atleast for now
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 08, 2020
Listening to Lt. General Mark who is a U.S commander, Task force Northern Iraq commenting that these where guided missiles fired all the way from Iran to the US military base in Iraq which is also a warning to Iraq to stay out of it because they have the military capabilities to cause great damages to Iraq and the fight isn't just going to be about the US force's but every US interest in countries outside the middle east.

These are the type of concerns the US is talking about because they can bomb Iran as much as they want but they can't stop proxy deadly attacks on their interests all over the world which was what other past US presidents did put into consideration and then decided to deal with Iran diplomatically instead of military confrontations.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 / China Earthquake: How A Mother Saved Her Son (An Emotional Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.