Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (97884 Views)

Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Breaking : Iran Attacks US Airbase / Rockets Fired at US Airbase in Iraq! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:03am On Jan 08, 2020
And the game. begins
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 2:04am On Jan 08, 2020
Soldiers are train to go to war. Forget what the citizens are thinking. The reason the US is respected is because of the wars it has been in. They are battle tested!!!!!!!
Dybala11:

Yea, but the fear of the citizens of the US is fear of casualties to not only civilians but military personnel, they are somebody's sons and daughters too, plus war does not breed anything good but pain, death and destruction
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by victorazyvictor(m): 2:04am On Jan 08, 2020
grandlexuz:

You guys are so daft. This war is not about Christianity and Islam.I am a Christian but clearly stand with Iran.

Hediot for Iran!!!
grin
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by salford: 2:05am On Jan 08, 2020
They said Hillary Clinton was a war monger. here you go Americans. I am glad Canada is pulling out it's troops out of it's peace keeping mission in Iraq.
Trump the object of ridicule of other world leaders has created another monster in the middle East.

Americans will start hiding their passports and start claiming being Canadian once they travel outside North America.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 08, 2020
grandlexuz:

You guys are so daft. This war is not about Christianity and Islam.

The saddest part is they are so delusional to even figure out that they may even become victims of a conflict going on in the middle east since there are high probabilities of proxy attacks on US interests even in Nigeria and also the economical impact as well.

Wondering what exactly the Nigerian school curriculum is actually teaching if grown ups are so ignorant of how intertwined the world is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by quickly: 2:05am On Jan 08, 2020
slimdamatrix1:
=

Story.

If you think The US would be the bigger loser in this war, then you clearly have no idea what the United States of America is capable of, military wise.

Just sit back and watch.

US go use dem shine, just watch that airbase where the missle came from will be destroyed
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by kelvindj98: 2:06am On Jan 08, 2020
PizzleGold:
QUICK FACT.

There are no US bases in Iraq. Iran just attack Iraqi military facilities with the aim of killing Americans

Actually there are. The US has about 5000 soldiers presently stationed across multiple bases as well as its embassy in Baghdad.
This missile attack was at the Taji base.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Dybala11(m): 2:06am On Jan 08, 2020
YungJo207:

Shut up man must you comment? That wasn't meant for you...and no not all American citizen are scared or even know what going on stupid.i have people there am taking to so use your head to agure.
Don't think like that bro, war brings nothing good but suffering , destruction and death. I watched pictures of the victims of the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it was gruesome
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by YorubaNinja: 2:06am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:
US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official OPENLY (Not in a war theatre) and admitting to it is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

What Trump had effectively done by Killing Soleimani is that he has established that in this war of attrition between nations killing foreign diplomats is a fair game.

I repeat US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!

Mr man, I'm no Trump supporter but, you absolutely don't know what the fvck you're talking about. Just take a seat and watch Iran turn into rubbles of dust in a twinkle of an eye.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Where do you form your news?

Who told you US forces left Iraq?

Didn't you hear Pentagon already said press release was a mistake.

Mr man use your head, these Iranian strikes are thesame time and minutes their general was killed, they only want to send a message. This is coordinated with the Pentagon to descalate the situation without undermining iran.

The pentagon is currently holding a meeting of the incident.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by CharleyBright(m): 2:06am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:
US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official OPENLY (Not in a war theatre) and admitting to it is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

What Trump had effectively done by Killing Soleimani is that he has established that in this war of attrition between nations killing foreign diplomats is a fair game.

I repeat US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!

What are u repeating ? So for your mind, Iran fit defeat the US in war? You no see how easy the US took out Soleimani- their highest General and the one that would have led Iran army in a war ?

By the way, You haven't seen online videos that Soleimani was openly threatening to take out US president?
If on the basis of that video plus his dastard acts in the Middle east, the US took him out, the UN will definitely have their hands tied.

When small pickin slap his elder, na child play Una go call am, but when elder knock him for his action, na child molestation Una go call am.

Iran should just think twice and not embark on that foolish journey to try to engage the US in a war, cos they will end up like Iraq and Libya.
They better learn that Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi braggery didn't help them.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by One4me: 2:06am On Jan 08, 2020
PizzleGold:
QUICK FACT.

There are no US bases in Iraq. Iran just attack Iraqi military facilities with the aim of killing Americans

Sharrap there woman, AL-Assad Air base is a US airbase that houses US troops in iraq
Google is your friend.

Even Pentagon just announced they have bene hit and suffered causlaties.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 2:08am On Jan 08, 2020
You here siding a country with no religious freedom and basic human rights. Sponsoring terrorism. You are just a clown !!!!!
grandlexuz:

You guys are so daft. This war is not about Christianity and Islam.I am a Christian but clearly stand with Iran.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by YungJo207(m): 2:09am On Jan 08, 2020
Dybala11:

Don't think like that bro, war brings nothing good but suffering , destruction and death. I watched pictures of the victims of the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it was gruesome

It always start with someone been so stupid to do what her attacking country wants and that is what just happened...
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by kelvindj98: 2:09am On Jan 08, 2020
One4me:

Sharrap there woman, AL-Assad Air base is a US airbase that houses US troops in iraq
Google is your friend.

Bros u don't have to hostile nah. U can correct her without aggression. Wonder why she thought the US had no base there. Like she forgot about the Iraq war or something.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:09am On Jan 08, 2020
illitrate:

Mr man use your head, these Iranian strikes are thesame time and minutes their general was killed, they only want to send a message. This is coordinated with the Pentagon to descalate the situation without undermining iran.

Hello! I get first time information about happenings. What you composed is false.

Just relax, fold your arms and wait for Trump's tweet.

Come back after and tell me it's a coordinated attack.

US will hit back! That's his campaign promise. To every American killed, heads will roll

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 2:10am On Jan 08, 2020
I thought as much
illitrate:

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Dybala11(m): 2:10am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
Soldiers are train to go to war. Forget what the citizens are thinking. The reason the US is respected is because of the wars it has been in. They are battle tested!!!!!!!
Very true, but all the same, if this conflict turns out to a world war, citizens might be drafted too. Are you telling me that an average American want to participate in an unjustified war right now
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by KosiGee(m): 2:11am On Jan 08, 2020
nastyesco:
Front page this new year... I am destined for greatness... that my girlfriend that left me in December for “I Just got back”, I want her to see this my achievement and its only January 08 oh

This is why your girlfriend left you. Wrong priorities, lack of focus, inferiority complexes and lack of ambition.

Your mates are working hard, developing themselves and making money but here you are celebrating ‘front page’, next, you’ll go to shop rite, take photos with empty trolley then run and give testimonies.

What is wrong with you mister?
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by somehow: 2:12am On Jan 08, 2020
China already did
Russia codedly did too.

Some of you know nothing, you think Iran is filled with chicken hearted people like you?

Iran has been existing even before the first boat landed in that place called USA.
permit:
grin it is well with Iran.
So Iranians has been waiting for their Allies to show interest of help before attacking US base??
Any country that identifies with Iran this time is in big trouble because, when US comes out victorious they be dancing surugede by ogun level undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 08, 2020
And world war 3 begins cry
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by TruthSpeaker: 2:12am On Jan 08, 2020
Childish attack, no US casualties recorded but there are Iraqui casualties. Like sey nah knock out Iran go drop after Trump killed they supreme General. Why do they call it ”HARD REVENGE” when they only killed the wrong target? They wasted innocent Iraqui lives.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Dybala11(m): 2:12am On Jan 08, 2020
YungJo207:

It always start with someone been so stupid to do what her attacking country wants and that is what just happened...
So sad, but the odds are against the Iranians at the moment
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 2:12am On Jan 08, 2020
You are mad!!! The is an Iraq base used by Coalition troops led by the US.
One4me:

Google is your friend.

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by salford: 2:12am On Jan 08, 2020
permit:
grin it is well with Iran.
So Iranians has been waiting for their Allies to show interest of help before attacking US base??
Any country that identifies with Iran this time is in big trouble because, when US comes out victorious they be dancing surugede by ogun level undecided undecided
I won't be suprised if Russia and China start supplying Iran with Weapons i.e. Fighting a proxy war.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by grandlexuz(m): 2:12am On Jan 08, 2020
byrron:

The saddest part is they even so delusional to even figure out that they may even become victims of a conflict going on in the middle east since there are high probabilities of proxy attacks on US interests even in Nigeria and also the economical impact as well.

Wondering what exactly the Nigerian school curriculum is actually teaching if grown ups are so ignorant of how intertwined the world is.

You are right bro. Most folks here are just noise and no brains. It is only in Nigeria where tribal and religious hate has eaten deep into the souls of people. Deep enough to cloud reason. The Saudis are a Muslim Nation yet the are not on Iran's side. Myopic brats are quick to reason along religious lines. Hypocrites.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:13am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:

What that guy told you is right. War only brings pains and destruction.

What's the pride winning a war when hundreds of your men and women with families are in their graves.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by salford: 2:13am On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=grandlexuz post=85601018][/quote]
Saudi and Iran hate each other just like Buhari and other Sunni Muslim hates the Shia.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by YungJo207(m): 2:13am On Jan 08, 2020
Dybala11:

So sad, but the odds are against the Iranians at the moment

I tell you bro...USA straight win I can put my house rent on it.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by grandlexuz(m): 2:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
You here siding a country with no religious freedom and basic human rights. Sponsoring terrorism. You are just a clown !!!!!

Tell me more about your own country. The media has a way of dealing with fanatics.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Dybala11(m): 2:14am On Jan 08, 2020
KosiGee:

This is why your girlfriend left you. Wrong priorities, lack of focus, inferiority complexes and lack of ambition.

Your mates are working hard, developing themselves and making money but here you are celebrating ‘front page’, next, you’ll go to shop rite, take photos with empty trolley then run and give testimonies.

What is wrong with you mister?
You no get joy o, let the poor guy celebrate his first to comment in peace now �
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:14am On Jan 08, 2020
chigoizie7:
Hmmmm

Some people think Iran will only be the ones with casualties?

US go hear am.

This is a war propelled by so many things, revenge, religion, etc.

Iranians so much loved the man that was openly assassinated. If they tell trump now to drop the evidence that the man killed is a terrorist, will he?

Trump perceived him as a terrorist and killed him, they have set a precedence that any citizen or government official of any country can be labeled anything and be killed anywhere in the world. because the world kept quiet to this. I am not saying that he is not a terrorist. Neither am I saying that Iran will win US. But we know US involvement in so many countries like Libya and other countries.just recently, we are hearing about their involvement in stopping the annihilating Boko Haram.

Iran cannot just go to war with US, ee get reason, ee get wetin de give them moral.

Onwee ife kaa Iran obi.

una be kids iran can not go war against US

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 / China Earthquake: How A Mother Saved Her Son (An Emotional Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.