Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (97892 Views)

Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Breaking : Iran Attacks US Airbase / Rockets Fired at US Airbase in Iraq! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Sukueponmalu: 1:53am On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
Dybala11:

Even your moniker alone shows you're sick in the head, it's a very simple question which requires a simple answer. Nuclear deal, my foot, you're deluded if you think Iran has the capacity to take on the US in a conventional war.
[/s]
Asshole on the blab
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 08, 2020
grin
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Etinosa1234: 1:53am On Jan 08, 2020
Sukueponmalu:

Your father must be regretting for giving birth to a demented asshole like you now. cheesy

it's not everywhere u show ur foolishness ....

silence makes the fool look wise atimes
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Dybala11(m): 1:53am On Jan 08, 2020
Sukueponmalu:
[s][/s] What is the asshole typing? cheesy
And you're somebody's son too, waste of resources
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 1:54am On Jan 08, 2020
While you continue licking the ass of your Islamic jihadists? I pray you relocate to Iran and I relocate to the USA.
Sukueponmalu:

Asshole .
What was your white slave master doing in the faraway middle east ?
Black senseless Assholes will continue to praise their white racist slavemasters no matter what cheesy
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by faceland: 1:54am On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:
Please pray for us o. I'm living in NY and I'm worried about what is to come. I have never felt the fear of war until now. Bad feeling!

I miss obodo Naija.

Please chill, we here in Nigeria are more at risk than someone in far away New York. Just keep away from any of Trumps Properties (as a mad person might want to attack it). They said they would attack only military targets.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 1:54am On Jan 08, 2020
I am typing you are the Supreme Clown of Nairaland lol
Sukueponmalu:
[s][/s]
What is the asshole typing? cheesy
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Dybala11(m): 1:54am On Jan 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

it's not everywhere u show ur foolishness ....

silence makes the fool look wise atimes
Leave the attention seeking buffoon alone, his stupidity is hereditary
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:55am On Jan 08, 2020
Dybala11:

Right now Iran can only hit mainland US by their proxies, the warfront will likely be Iraq and Iran atleast for now

Yes

Also Syria cos of Hezbollah
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by YungJo207(m): 1:55am On Jan 08, 2020
mrchineke:

Just shut the FFK up, mumu. You think everybody is like you wretched cowards that cannot fight ordinary Buratai?

And what is Mr sense like you doing about that? Your papa no know defence headquarters? Abi Army barracks no dey where you dey? Oga go sleep abeg.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 08, 2020
YungJo207:

.....UN is still keeping quiet ooo don't forget.

The UN is nothing but a toothless running dog of an establishment that only barks only when told to do so by the world power's on nation's that are equally toothless.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by PizzleGold(m): 1:56am On Jan 08, 2020
QUICK FACT.

There are no US bases in Iraq. Iran just attack Iraqi military facilities with the aim of killing Americans

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 1:56am On Jan 08, 2020
You see why you are clown, someone just said you are sick in head. Please go for check up.
Sukueponmalu:
[s][/s]
Asshole on the blab

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by grandlexuz(m): 1:56am On Jan 08, 2020
YungJo207:

That is exactly what they want...so it be like oh we only killed a terrorist and Iran killed lot of American citizen that was why we were forced to enter Iran...mean while exporting of oil to America and Russia don start.....UN is still keeping quiet ooo don't forget.

Who is WE again. Remind me pls. American citizens are shivering at the prospect of war and an ignoramus like you is preaching. Tell me more about terrorism.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Dybala11(m): 1:56am On Jan 08, 2020
Sukueponmalu:
[s][/s]
Asshole on the blab
Hereditary stupidity at work, a condom could have prevented an unnatural disaster called 'you'

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:57am On Jan 08, 2020
YungJo207:

No check when Trump started withdrawing troops from Iraq and his words towards them.

The troop withdrawal that filtered in yesterday was false. Pentagon claim statement was not well put down.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 08, 2020
Fash20:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51028954

This is just a minor distraction as far as Trump's spat with Iran is concerned, the American society remains wide open to asymmetrical attacks from the Arab citizens embedded within it, practicing the Islamic religion; those are the poison pills within America's system, they can be activated (radicalised) via little-understood triggers & without prior notice.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 1:58am On Jan 08, 2020
Iran has no conventional or nuclear capacity to attack the US mainland
faceland:

Please chill, we here in Nigeria are more at risk than someone in far away New York. Just keep away from any of Trumps Properties (as a mad person might want to attack it). They said they would attack only military targets.

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Dybala11(m): 1:58am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
You see why you are clown, someone just said you are sick in head. Please go for check up.
It's not totally his fault though, he missed an appointment with his psychiatric doctor

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by grandlexuz(m): 1:58am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
While you continue licking the ass of your Islamic jihadists? I pray you relocate to Iran and I relocate to the USA.

You guys are so daft. This war is not about Christianity and Islam.I am a Christian but clearly stand with Iran.

6 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Softness147: 1:59am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:
US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official OPENLY (Not in a war theatre) and admitting to it is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

What Trump had effectively done by Killing Soleimani is that he has established that in this war of attrition between nations killing foreign diplomats is a fair game.

I repeat US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!

You sound like a shite Muslim.Too bad for una
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by victorazyvictor(m): 1:59am On Jan 08, 2020
mactoni91:
U.S just created more problems for themselves

What problem?

Is the bombing not at Iranian border?
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by YungJo207(m): 1:59am On Jan 08, 2020
grandlexuz:

Who is WE again. Remind me pls. American citizens are shivering at the prospect of war and an ignoramus like you is preaching. Tell me more about terrorism.

Shut up man must you comment? That wasn't meant for you...and no not all American citizen are scared or even know what going on stupid.i have people there am taking to so use your head to agure.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by chukel(m): 2:00am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

I never said it was going to be a run over for US. It's warfare and everything plays and everyone loses one way or the other.

But with the present state of happening, Am certain Iran can never hit the US. It has not escalated to that level.
you keep using can never. All you guys are doing is called speculation. You can't apply certainty to speculation. Meanwhile, the angle no one is looking at is the reaction of America and Americans to trump as regards this issue in the near future. This is trump's war and not America's so to speak.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by YungJo207(m): 2:01am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

The troop withdrawal that filtered in yesterday was false. Pentagon claim statement was not well put down.

No since last year go do finding online.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 2:01am On Jan 08, 2020
Being a Christian does not mean you can't be stupid enough to lick the ass of Islamic jihadists. Clown!!!!!
grandlexuz:

You guys are so daft. This war is not about Christianity and Islam.I am a Christian but clearly stand with Iran.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Dybala11(m): 2:01am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
Iran has no conventional or nuclear capacity to attack the US mainland
Yea, but the fear of the citizens of the US is fear of casualties to not only civilians but military personnel, they are somebody's sons and daughters too, plus war does not breed anything good but pain, death and destruction

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 2:01am On Jan 08, 2020
Lol
Dybala11:

It's not totally his fault though, he missed an appointment with his psychiatric doctor
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:02am On Jan 08, 2020
chukel:
you keep using can never. All you guys are doing is called speculation. You can't apply certainty to speculation. Meanwhile, the angle no one is looking at is the reaction of America and Americans to trump as regards this issue in the near future. This is trump's war and not America's so to speak.

When I stated Never, I meant for now. The issue had not escalated to that.

Just stay glued to Twitter. Waiting for Trump's tweet. grin
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Dybala11(m): 2:02am On Jan 08, 2020
chukel:
Very true
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Homguy(m): 2:02am On Jan 08, 2020
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by victorazyvictor(m): 2:03am On Jan 08, 2020
N2B2:
Other presidents had the option to dispatch Soleimani, but they forewent it because US already had Iran in a good place.

Mr. Impeached could not seat still because new impeachment evidence against him was coming to light by the hour, so he went to do what he predicted in 2011 that Obama would do to get re-elected: declare war on Iran.

Iran is three times bigger than Iraq, and US spent more than a decade warring Iraq. Anyone who says It'll be easy to wipe out Iran must be eating a plate of half-fried akara with a can of Black Bullet.

Cry cry baby....
Una no dey shame, drone flew into ur territory and bomb ur top commander just as easy as that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 / China Earthquake: How A Mother Saved Her Son (An Emotional Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.