Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Who Would You Choose?!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Choose?!! (1932 Views)

Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Guys. Who Would You Choose Among These Ladies? / When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Choose?!! by SteveOfu: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2020
Guys!!
You're not financially stable at all, and you gotta make a choice between a girl who cheats on you regularly but takes care of your needs and is doing her best to improve your financial status, and a girl who is broke and faithful to you but bringing nothing to table!! Who would you choose?!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by eaddyboy: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Let me wait for the elders to arrive
I've got nothing to say now

5 Likes

Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by Sabby1(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Only God can change a cheating partner and personally, I prefer a faithful partner to an unfaithful one even when she has little to offer

5 Likes

Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2020
I will temporarily stay with the cheating but helpful lady but as soon as I'm stable I dish her and go for my faithful one

Sense will not kill me

7 Likes

Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by pansophist(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2020
Broke and faithful.

Being broke is not a moral flaw, it can be changed with the abundance of money. Being a cheater is just meh, money cannot change or influence cheating.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by Froshloaded: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
oluwaseyi000:
I will temporarily stay with the cheating but helpful lady but as soon as I'm stable I dish her and go for my faithful one
Sense will not kill me
Sense no go kill me cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by SteveOfu: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2020
Sabby1:
Only God can change a cheating partner and personally, I prefer a faithful partner to an unfaithful one even when she has little to offer
shocked
Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by Olamsoh: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
grin
Froshloaded:

Sense no go kill me cheesy grin
Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by ositadima1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
SteveOfu:
Guys!!
You're not financially stable at all, and you gotta make a choice between a girl who cheats on you regularly but takes care of your needs and is doing her best to improve your financial status, and a girl who is broke and faithful to you but bringing nothing to table!! Who would you choose?!!

Your ass I very big, toomuch if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by SteveOfu: 8:37am On Feb 18, 2020
shocked
ositadima1:

Your ass I very big, toomuch if you ask me.
Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by ositadima1(m): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2020
SteveOfu:
shocked

Why the face?
Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2020
I try as much as possible to live a easy and simple life. I can stay with both a cheating girlfriend and a faithful girlfriend.
Depending on what I want from the relationship.

For the cheating girlfriend, no future for the relationship. She can do as she likes. No problem. I won't even bother what she is doing. Let her not also bother what I do.

For the faithful girlfriend, the relationship has a future. But if she do pim, I will remove the future from the relationship and continue with her as well. No time to worry about anything

I like using my head well.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by Rubyjade: 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
undecided
eaddyboy:

Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by eaddyboy: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
Rubyjade:
undecided
Where did you resurrect this grin

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by superintendents(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
This question is questionable.. infact am bit confused..

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by Rubyjade: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
eaddyboy:
Where did you resurrect this grin
Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by InfinityFabric: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wrong and invalid question.
A man, is advised, for the sake of his sanity to stay away from women when he's NOT financially stable.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by eaddyboy: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by willi926(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
I will tolerate the cheating partner for a while , wen I am financially buoyant, I will move to the broke non cheating partner. As far as u cheated, I have broken up with u in my mind.
Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by efficiencie(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
SteveOfu:
Guys!!

Being faithful brings a ton advantages to the table. If she is faithful then she is loyal. I can start a little business and be confident in her sincere support and assistance. With a faithful woman, N10,000 can become N10,000,000 in 5 years but the support of a LovePeddler will send you to the gallows of life. A LovePeddler is never loyal to anyone but herself so if she is helping you and feeding you it is because there is something about you that is relevant to her. The moment you lose relevance she becomes your nightmare. Also remember sey den nor dey use olosho money do better thing ohh.
Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by lavylilly: 7:14am On Nov 30, 2023
undecided
eaddyboy:

Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by eaddyboy: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2023
Awon trouble geng, trouble dey sleep yanga dey go wake am smiley
lavylilly:
undecided
Re: Who Would You Choose?!! by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2023
I'll choose the broke and faithful lady. Only lazy men hope on women to survive financially.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Done This Before? / Finally, Women Can Ease Themselves Like Men. / Why We Are Scared To Marry Wealthy Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.