Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

If Your Lover Slapped You In Public, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Lover Slapped You In Public, What Would You Do? (969 Views)

How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / If Your Man Slapped You, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Lover Slapped You In Public, What Would You Do? by cheechee1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
To be insulted verbally in public can be embarrassing. Not to talk of someone raising their hands to slap you at the full glare of the public eye especially when that person is your lover. Now, that's another level of ignominy. Right?

A scenario as this one happened sometime last week at the Leisure Mall of Surulere, Lagos. Nigeria. I had to ask people how they would have reacted in such situation on the Cheekah Suave 1 platform on YouTube which to be honest many that were interviewed gave hilarious responses to it. You can check that out here >>> (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot2b3CwThVA)

But as a Nairalander, I want to ask my people here. What would you do, if your boyfriend or girlfriend slapped you in public? How would you react? Is that the end of the relationship? What if he/she apologizes?

Although they say, Don't accept private apology for public disgrace. But isn't there any room for a second chance in the relationship?

I would gladly appreciate your opinions guys. What would you do?

Cc - Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun,

(

Re: If Your Lover Slapped You In Public, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
I'll simply walk away but my feelings for her will diminish
SUCH BEHAVIOR IS UNDIPLOMATIC

1 Like

Re: If Your Lover Slapped You In Public, What Would You Do? by benzene00: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
I will reserve my slap for her in the other room

1 Like

Re: If Your Lover Slapped You In Public, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
I will not date a lady that will slap me in public, i don't date violent ladies but just to answer your question.

If my lover slaps me in public then i think i am at fault. Because there are signs already that she is not tempered and cannot control her emotions, so the reason i am her lover is to help me mature, is to nurture her in getting rid of her temper so if eventually i failed in doing that, then it's my fault but whatever the case may be, i won't Stop loving her, i will accept her apology and the love will be stronger than ever.

Love conquers all but note:. She must be worth it.

1 Like

Re: If Your Lover Slapped You In Public, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Even if the man is my husband, I will just walk out of that place immediately so as not to create scene, or people gathering which will bring more embarrassment to me.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Lover Slapped You In Public, What Would You Do? by LarryBee1k: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Re: If Your Lover Slapped You In Public, What Would You Do? by AryEmber(f): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jesus said na turn the other cheek

1 Like

Re: If Your Lover Slapped You In Public, What Would You Do? by Simplebeauty: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
cool cool

1 Like

Re: If Your Lover Slapped You In Public, What Would You Do? by chigoizie7(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
That is the end. I will not retaliate

1 Like

Re: If Your Lover Slapped You In Public, What Would You Do? by Nmezor(f): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
Leaving the scene is the best thing to do at that moment

2 Likes

Re: If Your Lover Slapped You In Public, What Would You Do? by Ebenezar2020(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
Nmezor:
Jobless he_ g.o.a.t
[/s]
Re: If Your Lover Slapped You In Public, What Would You Do? by kecee99(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
cheechee1:
To be insulted verbally in public can be embarrassing. Not to talk of someone raising their hands to slap you at the full glare of the public eye especially when that person is your lover. Now, that's another level of ignominy. Right?

A scenario as this one happened sometime last week at the Leisure Mall of Surulere, Lagos. Nigeria. I had to ask people how they would have reacted in such situation on the Cheekah Suave 1 platform on YouTube which to be honest many that were interviewed gave hilarious responses to it. You can check that out here >>> (

But as a Nairalander, I want to ask my people here. What would you do, if your boyfriend or girlfriend slapped you in public? How would you react? Is that the end of the relationship? What if he/she apologizes?

Although they say, Don't accept private apology for public disgrace. But isn't there any room for a second chance in the relationship?

(
I would jejely endure till we get home, then I would badly beat her to pop

1 Like

Re: If Your Lover Slapped You In Public, What Would You Do? by roybanjo100(m): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
cheechee1:

(
when no be say she don craz....

1 Like

Re: If Your Lover Slapped You In Public, What Would You Do? by tunize(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nothin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over / The Situation I Found Myself In / NYSC Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.