Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1121215 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
I just pray they start giving appointment's for visa interview from next week.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OtunbaBlack(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
sokoto:
Pls is the sponsorship letter a guarantee for visa?

No it’s not. But then the blocked account is also not a guarantee.. you stand equal chances with both though
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Afeez234: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
fancyto:
I just pray they start giving appointment's for visa interview from next week.
Lol, na prayer remain oo
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
This week is going to be overflowing with Appointment dates...

Y'all should be prepared! grin grin

8 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
GreatMage:
This week is going to be overflowing with Appointment dates...

Y'all should be prepared! grin grin
Amen o

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UncleTe: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Amen oo

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sunfrost(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Revman:

Sent you pm
Thanks boss
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Are you in India?... This vfsglobal is for people applying from India

I am in UAE.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
Stiflersammy:

For which country? because Nigeria doesn't use VFSGLOBAL.

I am in the UAE.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kingsman4u(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Please what course?

ErickSam:
TU Chemnitz (east Germany) just offered me admission, After passing through a rigorous TEST and process.

quick questions to the gurus and most informed persons here

IS THE GERMAN GERMAN EMBASSY IN LAGOS AND ABUJA OPENED?

HAS THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT APPROVED THE INBOUND INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT FROM AFRICAN COUNTRIES (NIGERIA TO BE MORE SPECIFIC)?

your response to my question will be so much appreciated, kindly quote my post or my name while responding.
thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
Guys, I would need help on booking appointment here in Dubai. I have been able to successfully fill the visa application form, but stuck at booking appointment. The consular office had assigned visa issues to vfsglobal.com and provided an email to send information to in order to book appointment. I have been on that and they keep sending automated responses back to me stating same covid-19 stuffs. On the website also, there is no option for long stay visa category as only short stay is available.
I need help o. But still waiting for the official admission letter to be sent to my email although I have gotten a departmental email.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Coldie(m): 5:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Hannania:
wow, congrats. Is your course an engineering one? Most especially ECE. I'll love to know if you wrote GRE, because the faculty of ECE request for it.

Congratulations once gain. That's a top school globally �
Getting admission in Germany is not the problem the problem is getting AD
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Coldie(m): 5:24am On Sep 07, 2020
Armstrong34:

Why do we Nigerians keep deceiving ourselves in the reality of things..the young man was been realistic and truthful to himself

This is almost September and winter semester kicks off October..

Going to Germany should not be seen as a Do or Die Affair...even when the reality is clearly written on the wall that we are no more needed..

Why do we Nigerians love giving ourselves false hopes...

Maybe you are waiting for Moses,Elijah or Jesus to come down from heaven bfor u bliv that German Embassy from Nigeria has shut down their doors to Nigerians...

If they really want us .....we would have known

Use your brain..that was why God gave it to us to reason..

I know a guy who's currently stuck and frustrated trying to retrieve back his €10,236 fintiba money..

He went to block his money without AD and now embassy are not even giving him listening ears to assist him get back his funds
Getting ur money from fintiba is not hard.

Just apply for appointment consular services. Go there with your passport fill out that fintiba refund form that's in German and give to them they will give u a letter just upload that letter to fintiba and ur money will be refunded easy

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Coldie(m): 5:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Ykhgu1:

So someone with commonsense has 5 Million Naira and deposited it in a White man's bank without Interview date..?? Spits
Guy dont talk like this, this can happen to anybody that's not conversant with the German embassy.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kallyyally(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2020
I'm in the same position as you. Please, who has a helpful response to this?
Masei25:
Hello Guys,
Please I need your honest advice.

I got admission to Frankfurt University of Applied sciences.

I have booked an appointment but yet to get any response from the embassy, the school has given us a deadline for payment of semester fee which is this month end, if the fee is not paid on or before then the admission would be forfeited.

Please should I go on to pay the semester fee, despite the fact that we are not sure when we will get an appointment date

Or should I just defer the admission till next summer?

Quite confused about this, please I need advice on this.

Thank you guys.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by micklovasta: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2020
kallyyally:
I'm in the same position as you. Please, who has a helpful response to this?

Pay!!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ErickSam: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2020
kingsman4u:
Please what course?

Information and Communication Systems

did you apply to the school as well?
which course did you apply for?

howfa with the questions i asked, do you have any idea?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kallyyally(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2020
Thank you bro
micklovasta:

Pay!!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2020
Masei25:
Hello Guys,

I have booked an appointment but yet to get any response from the embassy, the school has given us a deadline for payment of semester fee which is this month end, if the fee is not paid on or before then the admission would be forfeited.

Please should I go on to pay the semester fee, despite the fact that we are not sure when we will get an appointment date

Thank you guys.

If the amount involved is less than 30,000 Naira and you can forfeit it then pay if not don't pay
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2020
Walter987:
[b][/b]
My relative in Germany went for the sponsorship letter sometime around July and said they were not giving it out please how true is this?

Well depending on his State.. my brother applied in July for us from Koln Cologne. North Rhine Westphalia State
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2020
MrAAA2:
Guys, I would need help on booking appointment here in Dubai. I have been able to successfully fill the visa application form, but stuck at booking appointment. The consular office had assigned visa issues to vfsglobal.com and provided an email to send information to in order to book appointment. I have been on that and they keep sending automated responses back to me stating same covid-19 stuffs. On the website also, there is no option for long stay visa category as only short stay is available.
I need help o. But still waiting for the official admission letter to be sent to my email although I have gotten a departmental email.

Stop sending emails.. Call them or work straight to their office.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by yr2020: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Please using the block account option. How much will be needed in the account for myself, husband and two kids.

Response will be appreciated
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bills2307(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
How long does it take AOK to reply via health insurance Cos I have filled every every in their site and submitted friday.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Coldie(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Masei25:
Hello Guys,

Thank you guys.
As far as it's not a scholarship u can always get another admission. Even if u want to pay out of risk of loosing your admission read about the schools refund policy and deferment of admission policy.

To me though don't pay, I don't know about now but last year when I tried Germany only people who got AD were scholarship people. I have read through most of these post apart from some random people telling u they know of someone nobody here had talked about getting an AD, maybe nothing has changed

Kallyyally read up
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by yezzyshow: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ykhgu1:

Well depending on his State.. my brother applied in July for us from Koln Cologne. North Rhine Westphalia State
yes, My brother too applied on August in North Rhine Westphalia also, though it is not yet out. But nothing like they are not giving it out.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Coldie(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
micklovasta:

Pay!!!
Y would u say this?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Miscellaneous(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Coldie:

As far as it's not a scholarship u can always get another admission. Even if u want to pay out of risk of loosing your admission read about the schools refund policy and deferment of admission policy.

To me though don't pay, I don't know about now but last year when I tried Germany only people who got AD were scholarship people. I have read through most of these post apart from some random people telling u they know of someone nobody here had talked about getting an AD, maybe nothing has changed

Kallyyally read up

What about those with first class category A? What was their status last year? Did they get AD?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Coldie(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Miscellaneous:

What about those with first class category A? What was their status last year? Did they get AD?
like i said only ppl with schorlarship.

Me i even went to the german embassy and tried to sneak in via scholarship coz i got a discount of 2000euros dem bounce me. I was the only student there. Others were either nigerians with german citizenship, or people applying for reunion or govt officials applying for a visa to enable them attend conferences.

Lowkey germany is trying to reduce infux of nigerians

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Coldie(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
When i told sm ppl reality last year, coz i started applying for ad since june under cat A, til october i couldnt get a date, so i tried using scholarship, i got ad in less than a week.

I gave the solution to the ad problem but nigerians came after me. I had to use the term nigerian coz of the kind of people who came after me, coz obviously their thinking was very ridiculous.

We have an ad problem, fix it no. Lets come out wit how to fix it no, ok this is my submission what do u think. Them brand me devil even report me join lol. They hv dz do nothing and rely on faith. One year later we still have same problem
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Afeez234: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Coldie:
When i told sm ppl reality last year, coz i started applying for ad since june under cat A, til october i couldnt get a date, so i tried using scholarship, i got ad in less than a week.

I gave the solution to the ad problem but nigerians came after me. I had to use the term nigerian coz of the kind of people who came after me, coz obviously their thinking was very ridiculous.

We have an ad problem, fix it no. Lets come out wit how to fix it no, ok this is my submission what do u think. Them brand me devil even report me join lol. They hv dz do nothing and rely on faith. One year later we still have same problem
OK, so what do you propose now?
I think it's time to act and put up something
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by eddya: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hello house, I am new here.. I really wanted to follow the thread down to the beginning.... But I couldn't get past part 4. Showing an error msg that I cannot modify a post.
Pls is there any way I can go about it.?
Thanks FAM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (711) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.