Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,105 members, 7,838,801 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. (3589 Views)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
Gabrie300:

Honestly speaking.
Is there any other way.
Cos I'm really dying because of her
I've learnt my lessons too.

Stop being dramatic, no woman can make you die, you messed up this one, just ensure you do well next time.
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
This is no true love but a feeling of pity and fear of the unknown if we would be able to find someone to love us. hence the need to settle for the available.

Now, I may not really know how it works with men but with this " I kept pressurizing her, Because if I loose her.Finding someone like her would be extremely scarce" I can deduce you dont truly love her.

Sometimes we confuse the feeling of fear of finding true love, for a feeling of love for someone we won't look at twice on a normal day.

Now, look at the situation sorrounding you when you began to have this feeling of fear.
1. Your girlfriend prolly broke up with you.
2. You were lonely
3. Friends deserted you
4. All your friends are with a partner while you are not.
Now, it only natural for you to turn to the very next available girl on the queue without thinking straight and if she peradventure tries to prove a little hard to get, fear sets in and then you begin to think less of yourself. and in a bid to beat that feeling, youll continue to shoot just to assure yourself that you still got it. That is exactly what happened here.
My dear, you dont love her. If she eventually agrees, that feeling will die off haven conquered that fear. Then youll begin to ask yourself what you even saw in her. Chances are that, you'll start misbehaving again or have to just put up with her in the meantime until true love shows up. And when it does, youll not think twice before dumping her.

Calm down, read this piece through and through to find out if what you truly feel for her can weather certain storms of life.

Remove fear. Damn what your friends and hers are saying. find some ways to cool off and stay focused. I bet you, you'll discover you dont love her after all.

Never go into a relationship out of pity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Deandean: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
I made a very very similar mistake b4,she would defy her family without my knowledge to please me,but i w as busy messing up her heart...although i had valid reasons,but in d end every woman has a witch in her,its how u handle it..i loved her with my soul,she loved me with her life.but i just couldn't manage our pure affection...regrettably i lost her,we still love each other but we can't be.
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Omar09(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Gabrie300:

I will try with my possible best to summarize everything

Your possible best isn't good enough.
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by 1beat(m): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
indeed you're stupid and childish

you better gather ur self and move on

the truth is that she was a virgin when she was running after you but now another guy as dis- virgin her very difficult for her to betray her self, her friends and the new guy..
the emotional feelings she passthrough as make her friends to decide for her. you are not in the picture again

if you're thinking she's coming back you will wait till tomorrow cos ur chapter as already been close ... MoVE On
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2020
Gabrie300:
Good day Narialanders,
I'm a Final year student of a certain private university in which I don't want to disclose due to the fact that the lady I wanna talk about might know it's me or her friends could probably see this and tell her
Because I can't hold back the emotions I'm having on her behalf.
Trust me I'm doing very well financially and academically
I will try with my possible best to summarize everything

So I met this girl sometimes September last year..i approached her and collected her number.
We began chatting and all and once in a while we see each other.
But within sometime,i discovered she began to have feelings for me.
This young lady would call me everyday,text me everyday.
It even got to some extent she buys food for me,gives me money when she notices I'm quite broke
Whenever I'm busy and so on.she comes and spends time with me
I noticed the overshined green light but I just decided to remain mute and keep enjoying the benefits I was getting from her.
First of all
During this period.
I never loved her because I liked someone else during that period.
In my entire life.
This was the first time a lady showed me excess love without me putting interest in her.
So it got to some points I began to see it as disturbance.
She would call me and tell me that she wants to see me.
I would tell her her that I'm busy.Anytime I am around her,when I'm forced to see her .I would intentionally say annoying things to her in other for her to leave me for that moment.
But I didn't know it was just the beginning of my downfall and pride.
Then her friends began talking to me and telling me that their friend liked me.
Honestly trust me I never cared or listened to what they said.
Because I had other things to cater for.
Then one day.
I called her And told her I wanted to see her again, then in anger she was like I was calling her to annoy her again.That she was not going to come out
Then I told her that if she doesn't come out I will not talk to her again.
She said okay.
Note:This was on a Thursday evening.
Then the next day I saw her passing with her friends in the evening.
I acted like I didn't know her.
She then called me and greeted me.
I just nodded my head and walked away
The same incident occurred on Sunday the new week and I acted as if I didn't know her.
So the next day which was a monday.,i was walking with my male friend and her friend ran and approached me telling me that she has been dying and sick on my behalf.saying that she hasn't been able to eat and all .
In my mind I was like.
Has it Gotten to this.
Then I knew she geniuely loved me.
Please don't blame me Narialanders.
I was really stupid and childish
But at the same time.I was scared of fake love because so many women out there pretend alot.
So when I saw her,my heart melted for that moment and I had no choice than to talk to her
Because If i don't..Her friends would probably hate me and call me a bad person.
After that moment.
I didn't know what kept occuring in me.
I kept misbehaving at some point.
I never called,I never gave her time even though I then told her I liked her.
Anytime I'm around her.I would still leave and go and meet other women and possibly waste my time with them in other for her to Go and leave me alone
Then My conscience began to judge me really bad.
I began to fall in love with this young lady but I didn't let her notice it.
Without me knowing it was late already because she was gradually loosing interest.
I would check her Last seen on WhatsApp,Last messages she texted to me and any missed call I received to know if they are from her.
Though some period she would text me once in a while.
When she textes,I then call, spend hours on the phone with her hoping I could probably date her.
But all to no avail.
I asked her out on December last year.
She declined, weeping heavily saying have hurt her feelings alot. I have made her look like a fool in front of her friends.
Honestly this made me love her even more and more.
She said we should just be friends.
I kept pressuring her but she says No.
I offer gifts,she rejects them.. i got fustrated and I began to misbehave again.
I didn't know what to do.
Anytime I try to forget about her it doesn't just work.
I would just remember what she did for me and it makes me want her more and more.
It even got to some point,she stopped picking my calls,she said I was disturbing her alot.
But I kept pressurizing her, Because if I loose her.Finding someone like her would be extremely scarce
I began to call with unkown numbers in other for her to pick my call.
I called her,she picked and answered the call,few seconds later,she cut the call and said I shouldn't call her again.
2 days ago
I called her.
By then she was in school already after this long Holiday break.
What she did was that,when I was talking.she had to put her phone on a loud speaker and she and her roommates began to laugh and mock me.
Honestly I deserved everything because of how I took advantage of her feelings in the past
But I still want her
Trust me.
Guys
This young lady is really a lady every guy dreams to have
But I was behaving childishly.
Now I want her back.
Please my fellow Narialanders
What is making the case worse is that.
I keep hearing rumors of other guys asking her out.
I'm scared of loosing her to them
What can I do please
To win her heart back
Could I be running out of my mind.
Because Instead of me to fix the situation.
I keep making it worse in a way but I truly love her.
The Gifts I bought for her are still here at home with me,she rejected all of them.

hmmm! life can be complicated sometimes. Sometimes you think you don't want something only to discover want it. The story was a compelling read.... But did you eventually win her back?
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by palmshots: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2020
MiVida:
Best thing is to move on and act like nothing ever happened even tho you still feel same way. stop the calling and texts. When she texts you, reply her casually and find your happiness with other girls she is close to... when you meet in an impromptu situation, act like you don't feel bad afterall, smile at her n appear as the guy she'd love to be with but never talk about the dating part anymore... She'll initiate that part of the discussion, directly or indirectly when she's ready after losing her mind seeing you so perfect AGAIN!

Believe me, so long as she sees you looking down and depressed, she'll continue to deal with you!
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by cassbeat(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2020
Jayjezey:

Bro I don't understand, you initially stated that you don't want the lady that spurred this post or her friends to find out and so you're not stating the name of your school and subsequently, you then said "you don't care anymore"(if they find out). Don't you think you're contradicting yourself??

Anyways, the best approach is to try to schedule a meet with her, but try to pick out a friend of hers amongst her clique that you're cool with and tell her about how sorry you are for messing up, and urge the friend to help put in a good word for you. That should be like a week ahead before the scheduled date, and if she agrees to the date, take her to a fancy place, maybe a Cinema or an eatery, and then tell her all you typed in here, show her that you're indeed repentant and with her friend constantly telling her you're a changed person. Things will turn out in your favor.

NB: Ladies share their burdens amongst themselves and if a girl's female friends can urge her to date a guy, there's a 90% certainty that she's gonna date that guy.
That's where u know its a super story

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Millionaire Toasting BBN' Housemate Girls / My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). / My Mother Is Against Me Having A Girlfriend At 29yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.