Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria? (31003 Views)

FG Uncovers 925 Hard-to-fill Vacancies In Labour Market / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
fayruka:
To find an Industrial training placement sef hard. . Na wa for this obodo naijiria oo
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
praz001:

Guy, if you are in Lagos, go search for teaching job. You will make more money with extra classes....

This is 2020. Don't wait for things to happen or watch it happen.

Pursue it and make it happen....

Like how much could one make from a teaching job including extra classes.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Liposure:
One of my graduate friends is contemplating working in a factory n He's asking me if its okay
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
anochuko01:

I would have insulted you but no need.
With your whole intelligence, you don't know that machine learning and AI involve data science too? Do you know if they probably want to start another line of business and need to make predictions?

Myself and the said guy started learning stuffs together last year, and in less than 12months there's been dramatic progress for both of us. He came 2nd in a machine learning hackathon and they were both offered the slots.
I'm into robotics and have started implementing a bit of AI.

I pity the lazy people that "liked" all you wrote coz my sole aim was to encourage people to go learn in demand skills.

Okay now, another Friend learnt Microsoft Dynamics for six months and is now gainfully employed on the island. You can doubt this one too so I can prove you wrong again lol.

If we all keep giving excuses, nobody would be anything meaningful.

Bro, I'm going on same direction. Just stated learnin Python my goal is data science, machine learning and AI. You can give some tips.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
soleexx:
I think dere are jobs out there but very competitive... What ever you studies you must hav high knowledge skills in IT.. Without these no one will want you..

Get a certified digital IT skills

I can help get some certificate in IT at Leeds University, Michigan University and more but after your completion of program online you will rite exam... If you pass congratulations

Contact me if u interested...
Absolutely free
I'm interested.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria? by Godwin2am(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
antiApc:

Bros biko....i also need a job urgently... I don't mind any work would do Bikonu...
where's your location? and what's your yrade
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria? by antiApc(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Godwin2am:

where's your location? and what's your yrade
Ondo state
I'm a fresh graduate, yet to serve tho

I just need any work that can fetch me money, I wan pay my last school fee
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria? by sirxbit(m): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
gnykelly:
because there are not enough entrepreneur.

there are lot of industry in this country that you can turn profit from day one but most of us want a relationship traditional job and the entrepreneur are stuck in old fashion trade like fashion designer and hairstylist which is near saturation
Can you kindly tell us the modern industries we should trade?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Lost A Beautiful Job Opportunity Carelessly / Urgent Vacancy / The Agony Of Unemployed Medical Graduates In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.