Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,309 members, 7,853,433 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios (33238 Views)

South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? / Nigeria Gives South West Economic Advantage,Yorubas Don't Need Secession / South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 2:13am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

States performance southeast lead West, Lagos all tribes, foreigners contributed, even Ogun state, how many companies in Ogun are own by Yorubas?

The 2013 report right? grin

I get work. Make i leave you with you issue go sleep jare!
Loool grin You try sha cool
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 2:19am On Jan 13, 2020
totit:

The 2013 report right? grin

I get work. Make i leave you with you issue go sleep jare!
Loool grin You try sha cool
Lmao.
Five years cash transactions, the criminals there now should release the recent figures by states performance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 2:21am On Jan 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 13, 2020
I really hated this thread when I first saw it. But surprisingly I ended up learning so much from it. Thanks Anambralstson. You truly showed superior arguments and credible sources

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 2:41am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Otondo Peter Obi is using three individuals in the shareholder's list Michael Onochie Ajukwu, Obi of Onitsha and Igwe Peter Nwokike Anugwu, they are from Anambra State, calculate their equities shares and percentage, he's fronting those men, Peter Obi brought SabMiller to Nigeria, you can use your Google

You are really daft for making up this fairytale

Peter Obi ko, Obi-wan kenobi ni grin

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 2:44am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Base on Population, Oyo isn't among six states that control 90% cash transactions in Nigeria which Anambra and Anambra are well represented

It's based on spending power Otondo. It's based on real statistics and not your clanish wishful thinking grin

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 2:46am On Jan 13, 2020
totit:

I can recall, i used to have that fact/link with me, @ the bolded.

Lmao cheesy

Here, 2018, latest ranking, SW control cash control transaction, pic below.

Don't mind him. He wants to make the SE economically viable overnight via fake news and misinformation grin

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by BabaRamota1980: 2:58am On Jan 13, 2020
kettykings:

please name any major yoruba distributor or warehouse even retailer in computer village, please not all the repair shops or the street side sellers and boys who obtain genuine traders and shoppers

Computer village is more than just trading. I dont even think you know where it is or if youve ever been in it. The sale of IP devices, mobility and wireless devices and accessories are one aspect of computer village. At its core it is a IT hub.

First, computer village is a retail market.
Second, it is a IT hub

I dont know all these jargon about distributors and wholesalers you are talking about. You are not familiar with the village at all.

There are three IT markets in Lagos.
Ikeja
Yaba
VI

They are all in Yoruba grip.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 3:05am On Jan 13, 2020
THE 10 POOREST STATES IN NIGERIA

Sokoto
Katsina
Adamawa
Gombe
Jigawa
Plateau
Ebonyi
Bauchi
Kebbi
Zamfara

Meanwhile in the lowest poverty rate states

Niger has been ranked the state with the lowest poverty rate, closely followed by Osun state with 37.9 percent and Ondo 45.7 percent. Bayelsa and Lagos both have less than 50 percent poverty rate, with 47 and 48.6 percent respectively.

http://venturesafrica.com/the-10-poorest-states-in-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 3:06am On Jan 13, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Computer village is more than just trading. I dont even think you know where it is or if youve ever been in it. The sale of IP devices, mobility and wireless devices and accessories are one aspect of computer village. At its core it is a IT hub.

First, computer village is a retail market.
Second, it is a IT hub

I dont know all these jargon about distributors and wholesalers you are talking about. You are not familiar with the village at all.

There are three IT markets in Lagos.
Ikeja
Yaba
VI

They are all in Yoruba grip.
Mention the IT hubs loud mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 3:06am On Jan 13, 2020
kayfra:
THE 10 POOREST STATES IN NIGERIA

Sokoto
Katsina
Adamawa
Gombe
Jigawa
Plateau
Ebonyi
Bauchi
Kebbi
Zamfara

Meanwhile in the lowest poverty rate states

Niger has been ranked the state with the lowest poverty rate, closely followed by Osun state with 37.9 percent and Ondo 45.7 percent. Bayelsa and Lagos both have less than 50 percent poverty rate, with 47 and 48.6 percent respectively.

http://venturesafrica.com/the-10-poorest-states-in-nigeria/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 3:10am On Jan 13, 2020
kayfra:

You are really daft for making up this fairytale

Peter Obi ko, Obi-wan kenobi ni grin
Peter Obi control highest shares in International Brewery, he's fronting three men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 3:10am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Statistics with no link. No website

Fakery is your middle name angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 3:12am On Jan 13, 2020
kayfra:

It's based on spending power Otondo. It's based on real statistics and not your clanish wishful thinking grin
Spending power is different from economy power use your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 3:13am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Peter Obi control highest shares in International Brewery, he's fronting three men

Sharap.

No proof. Just bluster and fake news. I listed the shareholders. The highest individual shareholder is Mr Awomolo, An Osun state indigene. Peter Obi can't be found apart from your fairytales wey Bloomberg and CNBC no recognize

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 3:14am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Spending power is different from economy power use your brain

WTF are you smoking? Some substandard Chinese weed imported by Anambra indigenes from Guangzhou? grin

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 3:16am On Jan 13, 2020
kayfra:

Sharap.

No proof. Just bluster and fake news. I listed the shareholders. The highest individual shareholder is Mr Awomolo, An Osun state indigene. Peter Obi can't be found apart from your fairytales wey Bloomberg and CNBC no recognize
I know you are really pained to hear this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 3:17am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

You’ve always based your argument on mere imaginations. You can see clearly that the Yoruba man on that list of international breweries own more shares than any Igbo man on that list and yet you’re shouting about Peter Obi fronting 3 men.

What is the source of your rubbish claims? Could Peter Obi be scared of some illicit funds? Why the bleep does he have to use other sources to discreetly own shares?

Shut Up and stop the usual digressing.

4 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 3:20am On Jan 13, 2020
LegendHero:

You’ve always based your argument on mere imaginations. You can see clearly that the Yoruba man on that list of international breweries own more shares than any Igbo man on that list and yet you’re shouting about Peter Obi fronting 3 men.

What is the source of your rubbish claims? Could Peter Obi be scared of some illicit funds? Why the bleep does he have to use other sources to discreetly own shares?

Shut Up and stop the usual digressing.
Same thing Bola Tinubu did in Oando plc, Peter Obi control highest largest Nigeria stake in International Brewery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 3:21am On Jan 13, 2020
UNDP Human Development Index annual study.

Osun has been constantly leading poverty index and HDI for ever typically followed by Lagos

In poverty ranking, it rates Osun State has the least poverty level (0.062) while Sokoto has the highest (0.453), closely followed by Jigawa and Yobe states with (0.399 and 0.385).

The Incidence of Poverty, which is the percentage of poor Nigerians, is 53.7 per cent and the disaggregation by state shows that it is more prevalent (89.9 per cent) in Sokoto, followed by Jigawa with 86.1 per cent, Rivers and Ebonyi states share 58.9 per cent each, while the lowest state is Osun with 17.5 per cent

grin grin

https://thenationonlineng.net/nbs-undp-report-osun-has-lowest-poverty-rate-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 3:23am On Jan 13, 2020
kayfra:
UNDP Human Development Index annual study.

Osun has been constantly leading poverty index and HDI for ever typically followed by Lagos

In poverty ranking, it rates [b]Osun State has the least poverty level (0.062) [/b]while Sokoto has the highest (0.453), closely followed by Jigawa and Yobe states with (0.399 and 0.385).

[b]The Incidence of Poverty, which is the percentage of poor Nigerians, is 53.7 per cent and the disaggregation by state shows that it is more prevalent (89.9 per cent) in Sokoto, followed by Jigawa with 86.1 per cent, [/b]Rivers and Ebonyi states share 58.9 per cent each, while the lowest state is Osun with 17.5 per cent

grin grin

https://thenationonlineng.net/nbs-undp-report-osun-has-lowest-poverty-rate-in-nigeria/
Osun state have low economy value, typical civil servants State.

1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 3:23am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

I know you are really pained to hear this

Hear what? Your opinion?

You are entitled to your opinions and fairytales. The Market knows the shareholders and Peter Obi sure ain't one of the top holders grin

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Osaze007: 3:23am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Same thing Bola Tinubu did in Oando plc, Peter Obi control highest largest Nigeria stake in International Brewery

Him tu lie

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 3:24am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

The list by world bank shows SW clearly leads in these indices. The region with the lowest poverty rate.

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 3:26am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

You are a liar. You always like manufacturing false claims.

A Yoruba own more shares than any Peter Obi in international breweries, your lies have been busted.

Stop lieing!!

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 3:28am On Jan 13, 2020
LegendHero:

The list by world bank shows SW clearly leads in theses indices. The region with the lowest poverty rate.
2012-2013

My data is 2018 from UNDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 3:29am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Osun state have low economy value, typical civil servants State.

UNDP begs to differ. Their opinion has more weight than the fake jpegs you keep posting forever. It ain't going to change the meager economic circumstances of the SE. And it sure won't prevent them from emigrating at the slightest chance.

How many of your blooders did you take along with you back to Lagos in search of SW greener pastures this Christmas? grin

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 3:33am On Jan 13, 2020
LegendHero:

You are a liar. You always like manufacturing false claims.

A Yoruba own more shares than any Peter Obi in international breweries, your lies have been busted.

Stop lieing!!

Igbos hold the largest stakes in International Brewery

Feed your eyes via their website

https://www.internationalbreweriesplc.com/board

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 3:34am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

2012-2013

My data is 2018 from UNDP

You are not that wise. Check the chart you uploaded, can you see the number of the Yoruba cities in deep green? That means they are great performers.

Using poverty index:
Only Anambra was able to measure with any Yoruba city except Oyo.

Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Lagos, and Ekiti clearly have the lowest poverty rate.

The rest of the SE states have higher poverty rating than them and Ebonyi is in thesame league as the poverty ridden north.

Your chart showed that the Yorubas are superior. Can’t you interprete chart? I help you bolden it below.

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 3:35am On Jan 13, 2020
kayfra:

UNDP begs to differ. Their opinion has more weight than the fake jpegs you keep posting forever. It ain't going to change the meager economic circumstances of the SE. And it sure won't prevent them from emigrating at the slightest chance.

How many of your blooders did you take along with you back to Lagos in search of SW greener pastures this Christmas? grin

Same way your brothers and sisters are migrating to Anambra State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 3:35am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Even with your expired link. There are 4 Igbos and 4 Yorubas. I am not even discounting the ceremonial Igbo, just used for decoration. Affirmative action grin

And where it counts (Shares). The Yoruba dude is the biggest individual shareholder

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 3:36am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

You are a liar! Yoruba man leads all of them!!

Hahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (38) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) / 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode / PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.