Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios (33254 Views)

South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? / Nigeria Gives South West Economic Advantage,Yorubas Don't Need Secession / South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Osaze007: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
Anambralstson:

This is biggest shareholder in GTBank, tell me how is own by Nigerian man

Mumu I’m referring to ladol

So in your iPod sense the foreign firm that owns stakes in Gt make it a foreign owned bank

But the foreign firm that owns stake in Fidelity bank doesn’t make it a foreign bank

So one law applies to the other but it doesn’t apply

Does it mean diamond bank was never igbo owned since American firms invested it in as well

This is why I don’t take you serious
That’s how iPods were saying mtn was owned by Ibo cause of pascal dozie only for the list to come out the stakes were owned more by Yorubas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Tobichimezie: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
totit:
[s][/s]

See anger and frustration on top one matter undecided grin
A whole me angry? over wetin na? Check my archives on here, I've been dealing with your coneheads for so long that I've been a marked man for all the wrong reasons...they don ban me tire, na for corner I just dey observe una for now grin
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kapeter:
I will edit when i see you are done writing your nonsense.

Boycotting ibo business, e.g inusun. Lmao, ibos ruined Nigeria market by producing counterfeit, they made it hard for startups(especially my Yoruba brethrens) to get customers and penetrate int the market cuz every new products can't be trusted not to have ibo counterfeit fake hand in it, you are making life unbearable for people dude.
Common satchet water, its so hard for people to trust new products in the market and you are here saying trash about economic activities.

I will reply fully when i notice you are done writing.

Modified

I was reluctant to because i saw you've been dealt with already but nonetheless, lemme quickly state this other facts, Op, honestly, you guys are menace to the society, it's no rocket science that everyone wants you out of their land, from Yorubaland, Hausa/Fulani land, ghana, South Africa and all. The benefit you contribute to society isn't as many as the ruins you contribute hence why everyone wants you out and rather than find out why everyone have problem living with you, you'd rather use it to massage a non existing ego attributing it to envy and hatred.

Honestly, this your trade war threat will really be wonderful if we can at least try it even for a month, PH airport and seaport now works well and fine, stop coming for anything in Yorubaland, boycott MMA, boycott our seaport, relocate all your hawkers away from our land, Boycott GTB, Firstbank, Boycott our Uni, like it was your people that made Covenant uni best in West Africa and 4th best in Africa. Infact boycott our lands too and let's see who will suffer for real.

You all keep talking trash about not patronising Innoson, when has any of yours patronise Proforce, Lanre Shittu and other Yoruba owned motor company, even yet Yoruba have patronised Innosson more than your ibo politicians, it's something you can research.

And again if you don't like that we install Iyaloja and babaloja in our own market which is the tradition of our own land, then can't you kindly move back home where you wouldn't have iyaloja/babaloja problem?

So let's try it. If you know how happy many of us would be that you are leaving our lands with your crook mindset which will allow our people to grow. Infact please do well to make it quick. PH is closer to you, start using the airport there and the seaport, stop migrating to our land, honestly we are all tired of you.

Let the trade/economic war start right now. Lmao
How does such a smart king like you stoop low enough to meddle in tribalism?
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Ofemannnu: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kapeter:
I will edit when i see you are done writing your nonsense.

Boycotting ibo business, e.g inusun. Lmao, ibos ruined Nigeria market by producing counterfeit, they made it hard for startups(especially my Yoruba brethrens) to get customers and penetrate int the market cuz every new products can't be trusted not to have ibo counterfeit fake hand in it, you are making life unbearable for people dude.
Common satchet water, its so hard for people to trust new products in the market and you are here saying trash about economic activities.

I will reply fully when i notice you are done writing.

Modified

I was reluctant to because i saw you've been dealt with already but nonetheless, lemme quickly state this other facts, Op, honestly, you guys are menace to the society, it's no rocket science that everyone wants you out of their land, from Yorubaland, Hausa/Fulani land, ghana, South Africa and all. The benefit you contribute to society isn't as many as the ruins you contribute hence why everyone wants you out and rather than find out why everyone have problem living with you, you'd rather use it to massage a non existing ego attributing it to envy and hatred.

Honestly, this your trade war threat will really be wonderful if we can at least try it even for a month, PH airport and seaport now works well and fine, stop coming for anything in Yorubaland, boycott MMA, boycott our seaport, relocate all your hawkers away from our land, Boycott GTB, Firstbank, Boycott our Uni, like it was your people that made Covenant uni best in West Africa and 4th best in Africa. Infact boycott our lands too and let's see who will suffer for real.

You all keep talking trash about not patronising Innoson, when has any of yours patronise Proforce, Lanre Shittu and other Yoruba owned motor company, even yet Yoruba have patronised Innosson more than your ibo politicians, it's something you can research.

And again if you don't like that we install Iyaloja and babaloja in our own market which is the tradition of our own land, then can't you kindly move back home where you wouldn't have iyaloja/babaloja problem?

So let's try it. If you know how happy many of us would be that you are leaving our lands with your crook mindset which will allow our people to grow. Infact please do well to make it quick. PH is closer to you, start using the airport there and the seaport, stop migrating to our land, honestly we are all tired of you.

Let the trade/economic war start right now. Lmao

lol

Can they live without Yorubas?No,of course not.
Even when Ibadan was the capital of Yorubaland,they kept coming to Ibadan in droves.
Yorubas have shown consistently that they do not need them as they need the Yorubas.Yorubas do not go to their region except a very few.
Don't be deceived with their occasional " why are you holding us from Biafra"?

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Ofemannnu: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ignoramus

That one is regional but this is the recent one,state by state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tobichimezie:

A whole me angry? over wetin na? Check my archives on here, I've been dealing with your coneheads for so long that I've been a marked man for all the wrong reasons...they don ban me tire, na for corner I just dey observe una for now grin

Typical of Fla.ttie. to much talk, all talk no strength but emotion.

Just get out already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Tobichimezie: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ofemannnu:

lol

Can they live without Yorubas?No,of course not.
Even when Ibadan was the capital of Yorubaland,they kept coming to Ibadan in droves.
Yorubas have shown consistently that they do not need them as they need the Yorubas.Yorubas do not go to their region except a very few.
Don't be deceived with their occasional " why are you holding us from Biafra"?
Here we go again with the chest beating lol, dude enlighten yourself a bit and stop displaying your truant ignorance by trying to sound smart or lack thereof. Firstly what exactly have Igbos benefited from Yorubas? Mind listing those things? have you even seen or heard about Igbos coming to beg Yorubas for favors in the history of Nigeria? Most of the landed properties, estates, businesses (large and small scale), private investments etc are owned and controlled by Igbos... Most of the things imported via the Lagos ports are containers owned by Igbos... I mean items that ranging from electronics, IT equipments, pharmaceuticals, auto parts, even cloths etc that even your people patronize and benefit from on daily basis are controlled mostly by Igbos... FACTS not FEELINGS, so we can argue that Igbos been very productive and enterprising people typically repay their host communities back through commerce and other macro-economic auxiliaries. So yeah Igbos don't owe you sh*t dude.

Secondly, Igbos are business nomads... they are EVERYWHERE! it's said that there's no part of the world you will go that you won't seen an Igbo man... and whether for good or bad reasons, you sure bet an Igbo is almost invariably one step or two ahead of you even on your turf, it's the competitive spirit... deal with it cause for as long Nigeria remains one, you will have to tolerate Igbos till your last breath.

Thirdly and to buttress my points from my second thesis... stop flattering yourself into thinking the SouthWest is some kind of El Dorado or something, cause your region is massively overrated
.. na only Lagos and to some extent Ogun state dey give una small hope to even talk rubbish, we all know Lagos is the melting point of every Nigerians contribution to its present attractive status, there's a reason why other SouthWest states outside of Lagos are negligibly poor in facts, figures and indices... They only appear good on paper statistics courtesy of lies and exaggerated nonsense concocted by the Yoruba media propaganda. So yeah, you will see an Igbo anywhere, even in Sudan bustling and hustling cause the competition in the East is too intense especially from a commercial perspective.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Tobichimezie: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
totit:

Typical of Fla.ttie. to much talk, all talk no strength but emotion.

Just get out already.
I'm reserving my strength for better things my dirty slum-dwelling Afonja tiger claw faced brother from Osogbo, I'll need some of that strength and emotion to service your mumsy tonight grin
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tobichimezie:

I'm reserving my strength for better things my dirty slum-dwelling Afonja tiger claw faced brother from Osogbo, I'll need some of that strength and emotion to service your mumsy tonight grin

Do. I don't argue with programmed trolls.

By the way, this line of yours sound familiar, and it's bores me these days.

Who be this lout undecided

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tobichimezie:

Here we go again with the chest beating lol, dude enlighten yourself a bit and stop displaying your truant ignorance by trying to sound smart or lack thereof. Firstly what exactly have Igbos benefited from Yorubas? Mind listing those things? have you even seen or heard about Igbos coming to beg Yorubas for favors in the history of Nigeria? Most of the landed properties, estates, businesses (large and small scale), private investments etc are owned and controlled by Igbos... Most of the things imported via the Lagos ports are containers owned by Igbos... I mean items that ranging from electronics, IT equipments, pharmaceuticals, auto parts, even cloths etc that even your people patronize and benefit from on daily basis are controlled mostly by Igbos... FACTS not FEELINGS, so we can argue that Igbos been very productive and enterprising people typically repay their host communities back through commerce and other macro-economic auxiliaries. So yeah Igbos don't owe you sh*t dude.

Secondly, Igbos are business nomads... they are EVERYWHERE! it's said that there's no part of the world you will go that you won't seen an Igbo man... and whether for good or bad reasons, you sure bet an Igbo is almost invariably one step or two ahead of you even on your turf, it's the competitive spirit... deal with it cause for as long Nigeria remains one, you will have to tolerate Igbos till your last breath.

Thirdly and to buttress my points from my second thesis... stop flattering yourself into thinking the SouthWest is some kind of El Dorado or something, cause your region is massively overrated
.. na only Lagos and to some extent Ogun state dey give una small hope to even talk rubbish, we all know Lagos is the melting point of every Nigerians contribution to its present attractive status, there's a reason why other SouthWest states outside of Lagos are negligibly poor in facts, figures and indices... They only appear good on paper statistics courtesy of lies and exaggerated nonsense concocted by the Yoruba media propaganda. So yeah, you will see an Igbo anywhere, even in Sudan bustling and hustling cause the competition in the East is too intense especially from a commercial perspective.
Instead of you to rescue your disgraced brother with facts and stats you came, showed up with another usual nonsense and oral stats that led to his downfall. You must think that shouting up and down and cursing intelligent people here would rescue the situation or divert our attention?

Lool grin
To start with ;
Can the embolded be verified?. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gosh!!

They are all the same. More like a group of people programmed with one chest beating mentality, or brain. grin

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 12:29am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

International Brewery was acquired by SabMiller now AB InBev, the biggest shareholder is Peter Obi,he's the one that brought the company to Nigeria,search for international brewery board members and cure yourself from ignorance.

You are a useless liar

The biggest individual shareholder in International Brewery is Folorunso Awomolo

Peter Obi ko, Peter Pan ni

You are a pathological liar.

Na u talk say make dem ban me briefly coz I was busting your myths? grin

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 12:36am On Jan 13, 2020
The 5 biggest consumer markets in Nigeria

Lagos
Abuja
Kano
Ibadan
Port Harcourt

No Anambla or Enugu or Aba. No consumer buying power. Every international investor knows this

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/strategy/lagosabujakanoibadanport-harcourt-five-biggest-consumer-markets-in-nigeria/9y2pk4c

4 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 1:14am On Jan 13, 2020
kayfra:

You are a useless liar

The biggest individual shareholder in International Brewery is Folorunso Awomolo

Peter Obi ko, Peter Pan ni

You are a pathological liar.

Na u talk say make dem ban me briefly coz I was busting your myths? grin
Otondo Peter Obi is using three individuals in the shareholder's list Michael Onochie Ajukwu, Obi of Onitsha and Igwe Peter Nwokike Anugwu, they are from Anambra State, calculate their equities shares and percentage, he's fronting those men, Peter Obi brought SabMiller to Nigeria, you can use your Google

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 1:19am On Jan 13, 2020
kayfra:

[b]Lagos

Abuja
Kano
Ibadan
Port Harcourt[/b]

No Anambla or Enugu or Aba. No consumer buying power. Every international investor knows this

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/strategy/lagosabujakanoibadanport-harcourt-five-biggest-consumer-markets-in-nigeria/9y2pk4c

I can recall, i used to have that fact/link with me, @ the bolded.

Lmao cheesy

Here, 2018, latest ranking, SW control cash control transaction, pic below.

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 1:21am On Jan 13, 2020
kayfra:

Lagos
Abuja
Kano
Ibadan
Port Harcourt

Base on Population, Oyo isn't among six states that control 90% cash transactions in Nigeria which Anambra and Anambra are well represented

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by EeyanMayweather(m): 1:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Tobichimezie:

Ignorant and empty rant as usual.. Ill take you lot seriously when you replicate the pseudo feats you listed above in your barren mud land.
Untill then , Osus are good for nothing leeches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 1:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Ofemannnu:

That one is regional but this is the recent one,state by state.
I'm showing you UNDP data 2018, when did Oxford become global body that conduct poverty prevalence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by EeyanMayweather(m): 1:30am On Jan 13, 2020
Tobichimezie:

Says a smelly akpu munching subhuman scum from a gully ravaged, red mudded , land locked and barren enclave of savages and criminals.
Half of the youths are languishing in Asian jails while the other half are in SW hawking plantain chips and gala.
You should be careful not to lay with your mother or sister since 98% of the brothels in Nigeria are occupied by the Igbo girls and women..
The only good osu is the dead one !!.. spit
The clown I quoted was probably produced in one of such brothels cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 1:32am On Jan 13, 2020
EeyanMayweather:

Ignorant and empty rant as usual.. Ill take you lot seriously when you replicate the pseudo feats you listed above in your barren mud land.
Untill then , Osus are good for nothing leeches
When you don't have intelligent post to make you start displaying your agberoism(loud mouth) West are known for, ranting on Internet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by EeyanMayweather(m): 1:35am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Base on Population, Oyo isn't among six states that control 90% cash transactions in Nigeria which Anambra and Anambra are well represented
Suspicious stat from 6 years ago... grin grin
When the clueless drunkard was still in charge ..hahahahahahaha.. A lot has happened .. Baghdadi and Soulemani were still alive then..hahahah
Wake up and smell the coffee !

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by EeyanMayweather(m): 1:38am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Otondo Peter Obi is using three individuals in the shareholder's list Michael Onochie Ajukwu and Obi of Onitsha and Igwe Peter Nwokike Anugwu, they are from Anambra State, calculate their equities shares and percentages, he's fronting those men, Peter Obi brought SabMiller to Nigeria, you can use your Google
Give us evidence to buttress your claim..not the figment of your imagination ..leemao
Peter Obi no dey the list..

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by EeyanMayweather(m): 1:41am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

When you don't have intelligent post to make you start displaying your agberoism(loud mouth) West are known for, ranting on Internet grin
Says a dumb upper Iweka head bridge osu tout..kikikikikikiki..
You've been thoroughly used to mop floor today.
No need kicking a loser on the floor
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 1:44am On Jan 13, 2020
totit:

I

On cash deposit and credit for five years released by NBS in 2015 minus Lagos, southeast gave Southwest #2.3 trillion gap I have demanded you should show me current state by state cash deposit not region, the current Yoruba man in NBS is withholding data that doesn't favor his tribe, he released 22 states nominal GDP since second quarter of last year what is so difficult releasing the rest, same thing he is doing with WAEC statistics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 1:51am On Jan 13, 2020
EeyanMayweather:

Give us evidence to buttress your claim..not the figment of your imagination ..leemao
Peter Obi no dey the list..
https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/68984-Obi-brought-SABmiller-to-Nigeria-and-not-International-Brewery-Aide-

Peter Obi brought SABMiller to Nigeria, SABMiller merged with international brewery Osun, Mr. Sunday Akintoye Omole who recently stepped down as Chairman of the Board for Obi of Onitsha

http://saharareporters.com/2012/08/30/governor-peter-obi-anambra-sabmiller-brewery-ownership-scandal-premium-times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by EeyanMayweather(m): 1:59am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/68984-Obi-brought-SABmiller-to-Nigeria-and-not-International-Brewery-Aide-

Peter Obi brought SABMiller to Nigeria, SABMiller acquired international brewery Osun

http://saharareporters.com/2012/08/30/governor-peter-obi-anambra-sabmiller-brewery-ownership-scandal-premium-times
Conjectures !!!
Shey International Brewery no get website ni
Why should I read an upper Iweka expressway article from Peter Him Tu lie's paid hack

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by EeyanMayweather(m): 2:01am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

On cash deposit and credit for five years released by NBS in 2015 minus Lagos, southeast gave Southwest #2.3 trillion gap I have demanded you should show me current state by state cash deposit not region, the current Yoruba man in NBS is withholding data that doesn't favor his tribe, he released 22 states nominal GDP since second quarter of last year what is so difficult releasing the rest, same thing he is doing with WAEC statistics.
Typical victim mentality by Osus..
See kindergarten reasoning ..
Seems like what an autistic kid with a single digit IQ would type ..ew!

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 2:01am On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

I am tired of correcting you that the info provided by you is the old one.

Again, here is the new table, and besides, SW still leads in the old info you provided.

Can't you see? Ni?
Na wa o shocked

5 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by EeyanMayweather(m): 2:02am On Jan 13, 2020
totit:

I am tired of correcting that you are proving the old table.

Again, here is the new table, and besides, SW still leads in the old info you provided.

Can't you see? Ni?
Na wa o shocked
The loser is deliberately distorting reality nah....leemao
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 2:04am On Jan 13, 2020
EeyanMayweather:

The loser is deliberately distorting reality nah....leemao

Honestly, i give up on him.

His stubbornness get as e be. shocked

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 2:06am On Jan 13, 2020
EeyanMayweather:

Conjectures !!!
Shey International Brewery no get website ni
Why should I read an upper Iweka expressway article from Peter Him Tu lie's paid hack
Sequel to the merger of Intafact Beverages Limited and Pabod Breweries Limited with International Breweries Plc "the new entity", effective 13 November, 2017, it was deemed that representatives of the merged Companies be reflected on the board of the new entity.

This necessitated a restructuring of the Board of Directors. The investing public and esteemed shareholders are hereby informed of the corporate changes to the Company as follows:

Appointment of Chairman

The Board at its meeting of June, 2018 has appointed His Royal Majesty, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Achebe CFR, MNI as the new Chairman of its Board of Directors.

His Majesty Nnaemeka A. Achebe, Obi of Onitsha, had a 30-year career with the Royal Dutch Shell Petroleum Group of Companies in Nigeria and overseas. He was the Chairman of Diamond Bank PLC and Intafact Beverages Ltd. (subsidiary of AB In Bev). He is the Chairman of the Anambra State Traditional Rulers Council and Chancellor of Kogi State University and Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. He was educated at Stanford and Columbia Universities in the U.S.A and also attended the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru. He was appointed to the Board of Unilever Nigeria Plc. in March 2003 and is currently the Chairman of that Board.

Igwe Achebe replaces Mr. Sunday Akintoye Omole who recently stepped down as Chairman of the Board following the merger of the three Companies. Mr. Omole remains on the Board as a Non-Executive Director along with Mr. Gbenga Awomolo.

Other Board Appointments

At the Annual General Meeting of the Company which held on 30 May, 2018, shareholders ratified and approved the following appointments to the new board of International Breweries Plc-

Annabelle Degroot — Managing Director

Annabelle has about 20 years exceptional experience in managing Corporate finances and has been responsible for the roll out of Integrated Business Planning processes and managing strategic Change Management projects within the then SABMiller now AB Inbev businesses. She was the Managing Director of Zambian Breweries Plc prior to joining IB Plc. She holds a Bachelor of Arts and a Master's degree in Economics from Cambridge University.

Annabelle is a qualified Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants, England and Wales (ICAEW). She is also a Fellow of the Zambian Institute of Chartered Accountants.

Zuber Momoniat-Finance Director

Zuber is a Chartered Accountant with close to two decades of cognate practice. He holds a National Diploma in Biotechnology from the Witwatersrand Technikon in South Africa, a BCom in accounting as well as financial accounting from the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Zuber began his accounting career with PriceWaterHouseCoopers “Pwc” in 2003 and went on to join the then SABMiller group, now AB Inbev as group reporting manager for SABMiller Africa and Asia and later Finance Manager for SABMiller Africa. He was the Finance Manager at PABOD Breweries Limited (Subsidiary of ABInbev) from where he was appointed as the Finance Director for International Breweries Plc.

HRM Igwe Peter Nwokike Anugwu JP, OFR.-Non-Executive Director

He holds a Diploma in Agricultural Engineering from the School of Agriculture, Umudike in Abia State. He is a traditional ruler of the ancient Mbaukwu Kingdom in Anambra State and Member, State Traditional Rulers Council and the Elders Council of Anambra State.

He is the holder of various congressional Honors, Proclamations and Keys from several cities in the United States of America and a member of the Board of Directors of the World Conference of Mayors. He was also conferred with the National Honor of the Order of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (OFR). He is currently the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Julius Berger Services Nigeria Limited.

Michael Onochie Ajukwu-Non Executive Director.

Mr. Ajukwu is an astute professional with combined expertise and contribution to Stakeholder engagement, risk advisory, general management, corporate finance spanning over three decades.

He holds a BSc (Finance) from the prestigious University of Lagos and an MBA from the New York University. He served as an Executive Director, Corporate Banking with United Bank for Africa. Mr. Ajukwu has over 21 years of experience in the banking industry with specialty in the Energy and Multinational sector. He has extensive business experience in Africa and particularly in Nigeria. He serves as Chairman of Altech West Africa Limited, Munca Properties Limited and Mobax Nigeria Ltd. He has been an Independent Director of Tiger Brands Limited since 2015.

Abiye Tobin-West-Non Executive Director

Abiye Tobin-West is a seasoned Civil Servant with several years of experience. As a highly experienced graduate of Economics with Bachelors and Masters Degrees, Tobin-West is well versed in issues of taxation, management of investment portfolios including recapitalization and divestments.

As an astute Public Administrator, she has cognate experience in corporate governance and served in several Boards of corporations in Rivers State.

Abiye Tobin-West is a life member of the Economic Society of Nigeria, a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Taxation, and a member of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants.

Phillip Redman-Non Executive Director

Phillip Redman holds an MBA from the London Business School and a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Bristol, UK. Phil had a stint with Honeywell, where he started as a graduate trainee moving through a series of Technical roles and leaving the company as the Strategic Marketing Director where he led the development and creation of the 5 year growth strategy.

Phil joined the then SABMiller, now AB Inbevin 2012, as an Innovation Manager in the Group Office in London. Phil is currently the General Manager at Accra Breweries Limited.

Michael Daramola

Otunba Daramola attended the prestigious Kings College Lagos. He studied Industrial Economics and Industrial Finance in the then Soviet Union. He worked with the Central Bank of Nigeria, L.M Ericsson Nigeria Limited and later, MicCom Cables & Wires.

He is an astute administrator and at different times has been in the management of the Company at both management and board levels.

Godwin Oche

Godwin has a background in Chemical Engineering and holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. He also has an MBA from the Enugu State University of Science and Technology Business School. He is a member of the Institute of Management and the Institute of Personnel Management.

Godwin brings with him to the Board, about two decades of sales and marketing experience with continental and merit awards. Prior to joining Intafact Beverages Limited in 2010 as the pioneer district manager, he was the Trade and Marketing Distribution Manager in British American Tobacco. He is currently the National Sales Director for International Breweries.

Change in Registered Address

The Company’s registered address which was previously Lawrence Omole Way, Ilesa-Osun State has now been changed to 22/36 Glover Road, Ikoyi-Lagos with statutory filings effected.
https://www.proshareng.com/news/People/International-Breweries-Plc-Restructures-Its-Board-of-Directors/40357

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 2:11am On Jan 13, 2020
totit:

I am tired of correcting you that the info provided by you is the old one.

Can't you see? Ni?
Na wa o shocked
States performance southeast lead West, Lagos all tribes, foreigners contributed, even Ogun state, how many companies in Ogun are own by Yorubas?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply)

Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad / IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Supreme Court Judges Drop To 13, NBA Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.