Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (71419 Views)

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by nini007(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:
I tried all I could to save face, just have to end it all after discovering that the single mother I married still contacts her ex regularly...

Despite forgiving her several errors even while we got engaged, she still has the guts under my roof to mess up.

Warning guys, never ever marry a single mother that has been messed up!!!
6 years was messed up!!!
So sorry. But u made the right call early
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by innobarca(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
It's becoming more of a serious problem recently.

Many of them (not all) still sleeps with the father of their child/children secretly.

They always have side guys giving them money in the name of trying to help them, and they sleep with them.

They are always emotional.

They will always tell you that men can not be trusted, That mentality alone turns them into runs with multiple men.

They are teaching the female children growing up under them that men are Scum, Very bad.

Talking from experience.

Not all single mothers though.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by pocohantas(f): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
chronique:

You see the sacrifices some of us make just to get things done? Keep praying o. Meanwhile, would it be a good idea to share a few bottles of drinks with you while cracking some boring dry jokes? Even if not funny, you can at least laugh so I can see your 32 teeth and tell if you use close up or salt to brush. grin

Not a bad idea at all. I look forward to eating your money grin. If you like, leave me there with unpaid bills, na TwitterNg go settle the matter.

Octopusssy:

Bixes? Wazzdat?

Boxes. Learn how to read typos this 2020 tongue

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
PrecisionFx:

U have been following useless girls.. grin
shut up your mouth you beta male what do you know?,most girls will never tell you they have done abortion before,because it reduces their worth in any man's eyes.Girls do abortions everyday,if not that i am into it i would have been ignorant like you.Life in the street,and association with people of different calibre will teach you the realities you would have never known.Also try and make friends with people of different backgrounds and proffessions,then you will begin to understand life better,stop living in one secluded spot.Most of our 21st century naija girls are coperate runs girls. Oga i don see tins before i been be doubting Thomas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
thorpido:
Marriages fail even when she is not a single mother.
The key is not to rush into marriage but study each other very well while dating and see that you can really work together and there are no baggages.
A lot of single mothers will really try to make the marriage work with the benefit of hindsight.This one just didn't work.

Wisdom but single mums are a huge risk.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Blissbath(f): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Sorry about ur predicament
streetsoldier1:
I tried all I could to save face, just have to end it all after discovering that the single mother I married still contacts her ex regularly...

Despite forgiving her several errors even while we got engaged, she still has the guts under my roof to mess up.

6 years was messed up!!!
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by daprofo: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2020

3 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Octopusssy(f): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Not a bad idea at all. I look forward to eating your money grin. If you like, leave me there with unpaid bills, na TwitterNg go settle the matter.
cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley

Chronique is a great guy though. I hope you two hit it off
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by chronique(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
pocohantas:

How much is roasted bole and groundnut with pure water that I cannot afford? The money wey you go use do subscription take buy data even cost pass wetin you want chop. So you see, that matter can't fit to enter twitterNG. Last last, anyhow e be, ogoro must jump. grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by chronique(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Octopusssy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley

Chronique is a great guy though. I hope you two hit it off

Chronique a great guy? Where did you hear that from? You don't even know me and you're vouching for me; aren't you about to go to jail like this? Cos some people think he's a douchebag though. grin
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by larryking540: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:

6 years was messed up!!!

I once wrote a comment some months back why dating a single mom is not the best and some ladies attacked me from LEFT and right,which is suppose they are single mom.

Trust me the head ACH is too much forget about taking care of the single child o,,,,,,

The mom is still emotional attached to the guy way give am Belle ,I will use pikin to write it ,,,,,,,

Most of our parents know this that's why they frown against dating a lady is dumbed by the baby father .

And asking the lady for sex is very very very easy , because the baby father already knows her weak point and things to use against her ,and definitely she go comply to meet an for any hotel of his choice...

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Thegamingorca(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Mistress of evil grin
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by OkoAnike(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:

6 years was messed up!!!

Sorry brother, is the guy she's messing up with the father of her child ?
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
Father of her kids or ex bf
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by favour32(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
You dey complain say single mothers bad.
That na ur own side of view.
U even survive the matter sef.
Some fresh woman wey never born go take u to d cleaners!
U no go see mouth take talk wetin ur eye see.
My guy use the word "some" u hear?
Nor generalize any matter.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Octopusssy(f): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
chronique:

Chronique a great guy? Where did you hear that from? You don't even know me and you're vouching for me; aren't you about to go to jail like this? Cos some people think he's a douchebag though. grin
Oh I know you alright. Very, very well wink kiss
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Gabson001(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MARRIAGES FAIL. RELATIONSHIPS FAIL.... WHETHER SINGLE MOM OR NOT.

FROM YOUR NOTE, I'VE CONCLUDED THAT YOU WERE THE PROBLEM IN YOUR MARRIAGE.
WITH THE AUTHORITATIVENESS IN YOUR WRITING, THERE'S A CHANCE YOU KEPT MISTREATING HER, EXPECTING HER TO WORSHIP YOU BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IT'S A FAVOUR YOU'RE DOING HER BY BEING WITH HER.

I'M HAPPY FOR HER WHOEVER SHE IS. PEOPLE DESERVE BETTER THAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

please embrace silence if you don't have anything reasonable to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by karkinase(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
imolile:
Any Lady who left a husband is a Red Flag, most especially if the husband is still alive.
A lady from age 30 upward are domineering, they are worse when they are aged from 38 Upwards. They are not marriageable
Unfortunately younger girls are Promiscuous and are prone to infidelity
But older Ladies are retired experts on promiscuity and adultery
Most single mothers are Demons in human flesh, mostly if their husband is not dead. Those who loose husband are excepted from this profiling
Who do you marry?
Only God can give a wife in today's world
Damn...no escape point cry
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by DJperdurabo: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Openbusiness:

hahahahahahah.....hehehehehehe.....
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by chronique(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
Octopusssy:

Oh I know you alright. Very, very well wink kiss

Creepy!!! Give me a clue so I can be sure you truly know me. Like something very prominent.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by OkoAnike(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
cococandy:
In contact with the ex who fathered her child or some other ex? What kind of things did they discuss?

Per comments on the post: So, I suppose a single mom should deny the father of her child access to the children in order for the new man to like her? Ever heard of co parenting?

If you have a child and end up not marrying the woman who bore the child , do you deserve to loose that child so that she can move on to the next man? Or is a civil arrangement where you both can have your separate relationships and still be in your child’s life not a good option.

Na una dey do una self..

How can I give you 1million like... I searched every where but couldn't find one on this platform, here is your 1million like plus the official one on your comment, God bless you real good.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by DJperdurabo: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
Saintmary:

Beware of baby daddies and divorced men, Nigerian women can endure bad marriages, why did their women run away?

Word!

Contact me for your personal and/or business loans.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Octopusssy(f): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
chronique:

Creepy!!! Give me a clue so I can be sure you truly know me. Like something very prominent.
I know you're tall. I know you're good looking. I know where you live. grin
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by alexola20(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Deoboss(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
crackhaus:

Sorry bro, you had to learn the hard way.

Single mothers who are still in contact with the father of their child or have shared custody, are ticking time bombs.

One must be careful with such ladies.
Same happened to a close friend. A lot of single mothers still have sex with the father of their kid even if they marry some one else as long as they still see each other, keep in touch & communicate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by chronique(m): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Octopusssy:

I know you're tall. I know you're good looking. I know where you live. grin

And where I live starts with what letter? Have you ever been there(as in visited)?
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Bianda24: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
Why marry a single mother in the first place when there are so so many pretty unengaged ladies out there.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by DJperdurabo: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Better go and sleep. grin

Na today EXes start to contact themselves?

Must it be single moms (or dads)?

As una take dey stereotype and select these days. [b]Na yam una go marry last las[/b]t.

Hahahahahahah....heheheheheheh....hahahahahahahah
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by alexola20(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
you have no future with another man's wife.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by tityboi: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Why did you marry a single Mum are u a single dad

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by uuzba(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
nini007:
So sorry. But u made the right call early
Marriage is till "Death do you part"
So far her former husband is alive, just find your way and look for proper single woman Leave the woman alone.
This is plain adultery

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.