Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,831 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? (3576 Views)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by Techcrunchng(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2020
Thewriter2018:
She called me and was pleading and pleading that she doesn't mean anything she said to the guy.

I do not trust her again and I told her that I do not care what she does with her life. In fact I broke the relationship. She begged for over 4 hours but still I told her to give herself some time to decide whhat she wants.

She loves me and is ready to do anything I said. I mean anything I say.
I can tell her to help me with some cash and she wouldn't hesitate regardless of the amount provided that she can afford it.

She gives me sex including blowjobbs and Anal sex too. She takes a lot of risk just to see me like sneaking out of her Father's house aorund 10pm just to see me and satisfy my sexual urge.

She promised that she hasn't had sex with the guy and I can boldly concur because there is no place to do it. She works in a market and there is no place to meet with a guy and have sex with him there. She cannot also meet rhe guy at night because the guy stays far. She cannot also viait the guy because her parent does not allow her to go out except to her shop. She cannot also corner to the guy's house after her work because she is always timed.

I actually make her cumm when we have sex. I suck her cat so much that she orgasms and squirts.

She calls me all the time and tries to please me all the time.

She has promised me that she will not talk to the guy again but if by any chance I see her cheating I shouldn't hesitate to spread her nude pictures because I have her nudes in my phone (the ones she snapped and sent to me.)

Please, should I continue with her though I do not trust her again and I never even did.

What should I do?
Dude never you expose her nude photos no matter what, though she's smart enough she knows what you can do with the photos
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by luminouz(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2020
Troll thread! grin
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:

The guy used a bigger charging pin to destroy the small charging port...�
Chaii charging port have suffered gringringringrin
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by Heroclitus(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2020
luminouz:
Troll thread! grin

Sir, you've always doubted everything... lol I don't think u do take serious...I Love that way reasoning tho
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by Georgekyrian(m): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2020
She has promised me that she will not talk to the guy again but if by any chance I see her cheating I shouldn't hesitate to spread her nude pictures because I have her nudes in my phone (the ones she snapped and sent to me.)

Please, should I continue with her though I do not trust her again and I never even did.

What should I do?[/quote]

Spread her nude because she loved you before and decided not to love you again, Guy are you insane? Was she wrong to love you all this while? How do we all becomes this weak, my guy if Baby no love you again wipe off her documents and move on with your life and allow her be. She owes you nothing until you marry her. that nude part got my attention, see I have my own girl nudes in my devices and if we break up today I will wipe her and her documents off my memories and life goes on. Learn how to be a man, if she Bleep there are 1001 ways to treat her Bleep up not jonsing yourself.. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by Georgekyrian(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2020
Spread her nude because she loved you before and decided not to love you again, Guy are you insane? Was she wrong to love you all this while? How do we all becomes this weak, my guy if Baby no love you again wipe off her documents and move on with your life and allow her be. She owes you nothing until you marry her. that nude part got my attention, see I have my own girl nudes in my devices and if we break up today I will wipe her and her documents off my memories and life goes on. Learn how to be a man, if she Bleep there are 1001 ways to treat her Bleep up not jonsing yourself.. Goodluck
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by luminouz(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2020
Heroclitus:

Sir, you've always doubted everything... lol
I don't think u do take serious...I Love that way reasoning tho

You are a man,aren't you?

Now tell me, can you be as stoopid as the OP who despite everything he stated about the girl was still asking us what to do?

He is trolling na wink
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by ibiba55(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2020
Thewriter2018:
She called me and was pleading and pleading that she doesn't mean anything she said to the guy.

I do not trust her again and I told her that I do not care what she does with her life. In fact I broke the relationship. She begged for over 4 hours but still I told her to give herself some time to decide whhat she wants.

I can tell her to help me with some cash and she wouldn't hesitate regardless of the amount provided that she can afford it.

She gives me sex including blowjobbs and Anal sex too. She takes a lot of risk just to see me like sneaking out of her Father's house aorund 10pm just to see me and satisfy my sexual urge.

She promised that she hasn't had sex with the guy and I can boldly concur because there is no place to do it. She works in a market and there is no place to meet with a guy and have sex with him there. She cannot also meet rhe guy at night because the guy stays far. She cannot also viait the guy because her parent does not allow her to go out except to her shop. She cannot also corner to the guy's house after her work because she is always timed.

I actually make her cumm when we have sex. I suck her cat so much that she orgasms and squirts.

What should I do?

You mumu o.... If she fit get chance Bleep you why you think say she not fit get chance to Bleep the guy?
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2020
Both of you are not normal
I can't even comprehend what I just read or give an advise
Because your relationship is just sex, sex and sex
You guys should continue sexing o
Congratulations
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by daddytime(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2020
DanDeeBoss:

The port don scatter
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by SimeonOTC(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2020
awwfar:
Daddy give her one more chance since you believe then never fhuck wink

hahahahhahahahahaha....u no well oooohhgrin
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by Sanquine(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2020
grin grin grin Let's see the girl face. Just to know if spoilt charging port dey show for face. grin grin grin
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by SimeonOTC(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2020
o.p ,i dnt understand, wait oh, na the profile pic u dey hide?

you even use her pic 4 ur dp?grin you no well...

ah no fit laughhhhhh ooohhgrin

2 foolsssss!

o.p trust me, that babe go send you into depressiongrin ...heavy one for that matter

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2020
undecided You are the real definition of stupidity...
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by Allsingles: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2020
Your charger is not working well like that guy's charger.
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by TenthMan(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2020
Thewriter2018:
Good day everyone

My girlfriend and I started dating in June 2017. At that time I didn't have a girlfriend at all.

Before I prepositioned her, I did my research to know that she wasn't in a relationship and she helped me resolve that she isn't seeing another man.

However, She aggreed to date me and assured me that she would remain faithful until we actually breakup.

We do have some minor problems occasionally but we resolve it before 3 days elapses.

Around October 2019, I noticed that a guy normally visits her in her shop (she charges people's phone and batteries). I asked her but she told me that the guy only came to charge his phone and that she doesn't know the guy.

Fast forward to November 2019, I visited her shop without informing her that I would, unfortunately that same guy was holding her and she was resisting him when I came in.

I shook the guys hand and hers before leaving. I was angry with her but I just left. So, later in the day....

Listen carefully,

As humans, we are made up of Genes, Genes activate/create Our INSTINCT based on environmental cues, Instincts lead to THOUGHTS, thoughts lead to FEELINGS and feelings lead to BEHAVIOR. What can break this instinctive reaction is how reasonable one is with his/her thoughts. Humans are special, like I will always say, because we have a strong gift of reasoning and we can be conditioned to some extent to override the basic instincts. We can reason and decide and take decisions based on reason. Step on a snake, it strikes! It doesnt think. Step on a human, it hurts, but the person reacts in very many ways based on whether it hurt or not. Or whether it was intentional or not. Whether it was in a very comfortable environment or a stressful environment, etc. And even this varies with individuals.

What does this have to do with anything? Well, how she reacts to men chasing her is based on a lot of these factors. She will not just shoo away the guy because that is what you expect. Even if that is what you expect, not all women act like that. A lot of women and men may deceive themselves in their mind and claim that they will act that way, however in real life they may not. Why, because it is a pleasant experience being desired and chased and secondly in their mind it is an overreaction, or in their mind they fear what they might loose or the repercussions. The fact that she saved your name once as that of a lady means she has been adventurous and probably is. It is exciting to do these things. Sneak out, visit a guy, sneak in. Hide the excitement, etc.

All individuals want to be the best of themselves and they enjoy the process of being the best of themselves. Humans do this through various ways. She might enjoy the feeling and excitement of the adventure and that the guy gives. She enjoys the experience and she might not be is not necessarily monogamous. Humans naturally are not. It is the power of conditioning and reasoning (religious, ethnic, etc) that keeps us this way (in monogamy) and make some cherish monogamy. The reason why women have been forced more with the responsibility to be monogamous is because she is considered weaker, of less value and she relies on the men mostly for survival and support and validation in the society. If women were in the shoes of men, working, protecting, providing, etc. they will have 3 husbands too.

The fear of losing you may condition her to respect your desire for not to see the guy or it may not. She is a woman and men will chase her. You cannot stop it. Unless you want to murder her or keep her locked up forever. These are crimes. And also while you are reading this part, please also note that revealing her nudes is a crime. You may go to jail or be caught up in serious legal issues. Especially if her family members know what they are doing. Secondly, for now her mind might not abhor having more than one sexual partner/mate. She is most likely afraid of the excitement and other things you provide, but note that experience with one person CAN NEVER BE ABSOLUTE. We only reason and decide to find contentment in whatever partner we have chosen. For now she has not taken this decision. She seems to love the experiences that you both give to her.

Finally, how are you sure because she is in the shop all day she has not had sex with the guy? If she can sneak to your house, why do you think she cannot do the same for him.
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please forgive her and give her one last chance
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by openmine(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:
" The guy loves charging her phone very well".

You don't have original charger.
You are wicked!
grin grin

Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by openmine(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
Shibaraba:

Maybe he has only "pin mouth" charger
shocked shocked

Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by openmine(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oluromantic:

Charger of two years have tried. Maybe the charger have blow. Or maybe the charging port is shaking
Ohh my God shocked shocked cheesy

Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by openmine(m): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ustec:

So you're saying the other guy has that original big mouth charger?
No wonder she couldn't resist him.
cheesy cheesy
Chai nairaland

Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by daddytime(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
DanDeeBoss:

That's why it's not advisable to borrow charger anyhow.
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by openmine(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:

The guy used a bigger charging pin to destroy the small charging port...�
shocked shocked

Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by openmine(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
We4all:

Anal sex, blow jobs, e.t.c. are demeaning and domineering, and any man who subjects a woman to such doesn't respect her. She was even dumb enough to send you nudes! Girls are getting more daring and careless with sex. Sometimes, I wonder how they feel with their bodies after doing all these thrash.

Gone are those days when it was all about caresses, love making and tenderness. @OP, please free the poor girl cos you obviously don't respect her or her body.
True
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by dasauce(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
I shudder at the way you're even vouching for her... the same way she sneaks to satisfy your sexual urge (and that Anal) na the same way she dey sneak go give the guy.
In as much as getting a girl that'll be giving you anal is kinda scarce, kindly cooperate and be managing her like that. Maybe one day, you go wise.

Thewriter2018:

What should I do?
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by Saintmary(f): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Your story is not real
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by samsam2019: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:
" The guy loves charging her phone very well".

You don't have original charger.
aiye le oo ibosi oo

Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by samsam2019: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oluromantic:

Charger of two years have tried. Maybe the charger have blow. Or maybe the charging port is shaking
you guys no go kill me grin grin grin
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by frozen70(f): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thewriter2018:

What should I do?

Pls give her another chance

Girls of their status are prone to guys disturbing them and they lack the courage and ability to say no outrightly

But your un announced visit and constant visit will keep her at alert

Besides tge guys is one of her customers and she wouldn't want to loose a customer

When next you get there, if the guy us there, just tell her to see you off, hold her hands as you walk with her

It's a sign to others that you are thean in her life and others should stay clear

Then if she is not proud of walking hand in hand with you in that vicinity then you aren't in charge

One more thing, encourage and support her to get admission to school she needs it before she loses interest in education
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by Xmen149(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
the story of two people having sex without destination with one person feeling so entitled and refusing to share.

sex you no pay for,another person you no allow join not to even say you have plans for her

guy man,.just keep calm ,collect your furck and allow another brother collect abi you won burry your self inside her thing?
Re: Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? by Alawaxbimbex(f): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2020
You are a very stupid guy for saying you will expose her nude...I do not blame you dou,but I blame the girl for being useless,why would you be doing anal sex just to satisfy a guy uv not married,soon u will start using diapers wen ur anus starts leaking den d guy will leave you for a more decent girl...oshi ati iranu undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Discovered That The Word, PANTS Mean This. / Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? / Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.