Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister (34115 Views)

Are You Willing To Pay N178,000 Monthly For A 24-hour Electricity Supply? / Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by dominique(f): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
What they've been promising since 1765. At least they didn't promise 247 power like the others

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by content208: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

God bless buhari for dishing out fake promises, abi?

For your information, Gof us not a fool, neither is he your errand boy
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by Youthleader22(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Please this new year is just beginning. If this people want to work, they should work and stop coming here to say you will receive this, you will see that. Are our politicians now prophets?
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by 198800Mam(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
AUDIO 18HRS ELECTRICITY SUPPLY
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by awa(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Until I see it, I don't believe them cool
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by jey4all(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Only in Abuja
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by Galadimabawa: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Same old shite dog just a different day.
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by mormoney85(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kingpee2:
This is like saying Jesus is coming soon ..
soon na date even hundred years is soon
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by PrinzCarter(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
God[s][/s] bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
nonsense [
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by abdullkabar(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
When people say anything and it ends with soon.
I just remind them Jesus is coming soon(nobi since 1960 oo)
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by Kennitrust(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Same story every year.

Just shut up and let us think of something else
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
PrinzCarter:
nonsense [

Are you hungry
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by LilSmith55(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
When are they going to the moon for the instruments
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by ContractKiller: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
In a place called "Nowhere land"

yemex04:
Some of us enjoy that or something very close to that on the average daily..
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by jabor4Naija(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Charmingrascal:
For the past one week my light never blink.
I stay in Jos and I can say that JEDC is really working
Lucky u, i ve not had light for over 5days and d annoying part is dat d bastards will flash d light and put it off immediately.
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by Youthleader22(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Charmingrascal:
For the past one week my light never blink.
I stay in Jos and I can say that JEDC is really working

Confirm it's just your area and some environs. We experience same thing here in Benin too but only in few areas. So it's every where but where I am just count it privilege of they give you 6hrs light a day.
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by livebyday(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
seborrhic:
If 11,000MW will guarantee 180million Nigerians and industries 24hr power supply,then Nigeria is in deep state of underdevelopment and economic stagnation.
Even if it's just to power households alone,11,000MW being sufficient for 180m people on even a 6hour basis talkless of 24hrs power need,means we have been deceiving ourselves as a country and are still basically in the economic and Nation state of the western world of the early 1930's.
Exactly
This is analysis is correct .
Either this minister doesn't know what he is talking about or we have gone too far in propaganda o er the last couple of decades and forgotten which way leads to truth
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by NiklauseFred(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Pls there's a mistake oo he meant to say '18 minutes electricity" and not "18 hours" biko lets be serious in this country for once na sad sad

Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by alexola20(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by guru90: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
When will this government solve their own problems to Standard?
Let me reserve my comment.
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by Runaway: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
unbundle this stupid thing call national grind and see if we will not be having power...
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by PrinzCarter(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Are you hungry
lol do u hv Money
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by LuIuosas: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Fake promise as usual
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
was it not this fool one of the senator stood up to raised the motion that he doesn't talk much hence he should be allowed to bow out?

ordinary socket our engineer cannot build yet they're made to see affairs of a country power supply
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
since the british left nigeria naija has been tackling electricity problem cheesy
other african nations have moved beyond that problem
Ghana has steady eletricity
south africa has steady eletricty
But my dear country naija cant even give ordinary two hours of electricity
go to some major nigerian cities at night
everywhere will be complete darkness
nigerian cities at night tend to look like cities suffering from the apocalyspe
for govts never solved the electricity issue and this current govt will not solve it
all they giving are empty promises.
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by jaxxy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
I wud say electricity has improved tho I can’t speaj for everywhere and I do hope it gets better. I want Nigerians to celebrate Smtn about this Buharis govt despite the negatives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by contigiency(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
I trust this buhari government to achieve it. The government is hungry to perform and deliver infrastructure to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by Youthleader22(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
seborrhic:
If 11,000MW will guarantee 180million Nigerians and industries 24hr power supply,then Nigeria is in deep state of underdevelopment and economic stagnation.
Even if it's just to power households alone,11,000MW being sufficient for 180m people on even a 6hour basis talkless of 24hrs power need,means we have been deceiving ourselves as a country and are still basically in the economic and Nation state of the western world of the early 1930's.

While some countries and even cities are using Gigawatts.. Nigeria is still rallying around 3,000 megawatts since democracy. Is our government not crazy?
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
PrinzCarter:
lol do u hv Money

Food is what you need now and not money.

Look for an eatery around you and ask for reminants. Tell them it's for human consumption and not let.
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by TheSociopath(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
seborrhic:

We are not up to 180million in this country. Governments have lied in order to increase their allocation.
Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by ngwababe(f): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ajohnnasa grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio / ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p / Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.