Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Sandra Ikeji And Her Husband With 200 Bridesmaids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Sandra Ikeji And Her Husband With 200 Bridesmaids (726 Views)

Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Sandra Ikeji And Her Husband With 200 Bridesmaids by Dailyfocusng: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
Sandra Ikeji is the kid sister of popular Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji and interestingly she is celebrating her wedding in grand style as she stormed the Landmard Event centre where the ceremony is being held with 200 bridesmaids.

Read More Here

(1) (Reply)

Don't Date Her If She Has Any Of These Qualities / I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H / Man Got Massive Boner In The Studio And Couldn't Hide It (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.