Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Miss Ogoni Beauty Pageant Given Audio Cheque After Winning Competition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Ogoni Beauty Pageant Given Audio Cheque After Winning Competition (1239 Views)

Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man / Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Ogoni Beauty Pageant Given Audio Cheque After Winning Competition by holygist: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
As reported By Golden Nwibakpo

I wish to use this medium to appeal to leaders across the four LGAs in Ogoni to quickly intervene into this upcoming press war about the activities and outcome of the recent "Miss Ogoni" beauty pageant that was hosted a few weeks ago.

You will all recall that "Miss Ogoni" Beauty Pageant was recently hosted in Ogoni and the winner emerged after a very vigorous competition.

The name of the winner is Mercy Emmanuel, also known as Mez B on Facebook.

She is from Sii community(Ward 17) in khana local area of Rivers state and a graduate of English and Communication, currently PGD holder in Linguistics. Ogoni LGA's comprises of Khana, Gokana, Tai and Eleme LGAs respectively.

For the purpose of clarity, I may draw our attention to the fact that the contestants were about six(6) in number. These contestants were all beautiful Ogoni young and intelligent ladies with visions and passions to impact on Ogoni through their talents and skills.

This young lady is a gifted musician and had gotten that experience of public presentation before now,
the issues surrounding this noble project has left me to wonder when we are going to get it right as a people.

continue reading >>> https://www.holygist.com/article?t=controversy-trails-

Re: Miss Ogoni Beauty Pageant Given Audio Cheque After Winning Competition by Satoshi2019: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Audio has come to stay. Thanks Mr P.

Pls how do I report the PEP store along Ado road signboard busstop Ajah for noise pollution. These guys are a thorn Mondays to Sundays with their loudspeakers
Re: Miss Ogoni Beauty Pageant Given Audio Cheque After Winning Competition by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
If not for audio promises in Nigeria, Tacha go don rich pass Otedola and Dangote

1 Like

Re: Miss Ogoni Beauty Pageant Given Audio Cheque After Winning Competition by futuregovernor: 1:11am On Jan 13, 2020
I know her.
Re: Miss Ogoni Beauty Pageant Given Audio Cheque After Winning Competition by holygist: 5:59am On Jan 13, 2020
so why is she been treated this way? and have you share the post to make relevant authorities aware of her ordeal?
futuregovernor:
I know her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Ogoni Beauty Pageant Given Audio Cheque After Winning Competition by sonofanarchy(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe has something to say

(1) (Reply)

. / See reactions as Nigerian Baker crafts a Birthday cake in the form of a Gen set / Why Am I Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.