Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? (3126 Views)

Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Kingsteve(m): 12:11am On Jan 14, 2020
From London UK to Boston MA, USA...twice!
7hrs plus...
Things we did/do for love!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by IcraveLove(f): 1:02am On Jan 14, 2020
From Enugu to Port Harcourt

But it will never happen again. If you want to see me, come to Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 14, 2020
Actually a team I love.

And we beat Ajax in the finals.

United, the kings of past glory. May fate send us another Ferguson.

The answer tho is about 8hrs for a journey of about 6000Km to Sweden.

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Bestinstinct(m): 3:17am On Jan 14, 2020
Lagos to Akwa-Ibom and Calabar grin Lost count of times I've embarked on such journey. All in the name of moving the ministry forward cool
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 14, 2020
I'm about to travel to NSK from owerri
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2020
armylord:
went to see him the first day, y'all got down, the next day y'all quarreled and then y'all broke up the 3rd day grin shocked
No, he wasn't OK with the age gap. We didn't have sex.
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2020
Mypeople2:
Babe why ? What happened that it lasted for just three days ?
Age gap. He felt I was too young for him.
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by amiibaby(f): 9:38am On Jan 14, 2020
From Jos (Nigeria) to Switzerland to meet hubby

2 Likes

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Mypeople2(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2020
Chi59:

Ohh that is bad .Everyone has a stipulated age meant for friendship/relationship/marriage.But for me, provided you have finished secondary school and up to 18 years , we are good to go
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Mypeople2(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2020
favoryte33:
Mine is my backyard. I can't come and waste transport fare all in d name of love.All those girls dat travel all d way to sokoto the lord is your strength. cheee!!
I have travelled several times from Warri(Delta ) to Onitsha (Anambra) and the last time was hectic, you know how Christmas period is .When I got there, she broke up with me
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by CsRockefeller(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2020
Travelled to over 8 states, passed across 20 states, passed across over 50 LGAs, been to 4 of the six geo political zones, and not once did I undertake this journey for love or relationship.

Will never do such, no one except a family or a true friend is worth that risk, even Lagos to Ota to go see a friend dey hard me.
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mypeople2:
I have travelled several times from Warri(Delta ) to Onitsha (Anambra) and the last time was hectic, you know how Christmas period is .When I got there, she broke up with me
What hapeeen?
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by MizzPhoney(f): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
From Abuja to Jos. It was actually worth it. It was the perfect December, amidst the festivities, we had never met so when I got to the town, I met him, I can still remember the experience. It was magical, though we are no longer together, I truly cherish the concerts we went to, friends we visited etc. It was fun coupled with my birthday.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by 2dice01: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
IcraveLove:

lmao so if i come to Enugu

You wont also come visit me in Lagos
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Etteanna: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ekiti to abuja just come back self
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by IcraveLove(f): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
2dice01:
lmao so if i come to Enugu

You wont also come visit me in Lagos

Maybe, but I won't stay with you.
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Lamanii22(f): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
All of you that travelled for love... Did y'all travel from school or y'all live alone lol or y'all live with your mom... Or... How did y'all do it ... Lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Reichel99(f): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
I once travelled to Port-harcourt to see a guy I loved deeply but he dissapointed me later by cheating on me.
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by 2dice01: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
IcraveLove:

Maybe, but I won't stay with you.
I wont also stay with you to avoid stories that touches grin
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by 2dice01: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
Reichel99:
I once travelled to Port-harcourt to see a guy I loved deeply but he dissapointed me later by cheating on me.
Eeyah and did you find out since you guys aint even in the same state?
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Reichel99(f): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
2dice01:
Eeyah and did you find out since you guys aint even in the same state?
I found out when I checked his WhatsApp conversation with a girl he claimed was his bestie.
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Tallesty1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
missimelda01:
This mentality won't take you anywhere sir.
I am somewhere already babe
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Tallesty1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chi59:
This is sad
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Mypeople2(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
favoryte33:
What hapeeen?
She was complaining that we are not "doing "in the relationship and the distance
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Mypeople2(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
IcraveLove:

Babe even me ?I should come to Enugu to see you ?
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by 2dice01: 12:51am On Jan 15, 2020
Reichel99:
I found out when I checked his WhatsApp conversation with a girl he claimed was his bestie.
Opposite sex bestie sometimes are coded friend with benefit
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by IcraveLove(f): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2020
Mypeople2:
Babe even me ?I should come to Enugu to see you ?

No don't come
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Akinbahm(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2020
Tallesty1:
Nobody travels for love.

The men travel for sex and the ladies travel for money.

Gbam!!! The bitter truth most would find difficult to accept. Well, they should argue with their keyboard bro...

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Holysucker(m): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2020
chidexnwa:
I'm about to travel to NSK from owerri

Lol..bad guy...where in Owerri are u?
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Jeweltz(f): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by jaszplus12(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2020
MiVida:
Naija to Ghana...
Me and you na colleagues be that!
But i dey dia permanent now!

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=Holysucker post=85811699]

Lol..bad guy...where in Owerri are u?[/quot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Made Her Fall In Love … (18+) / Meet Uche Mba, The 24-year-old Igbo Lady That Transformed Her Body Naturally / I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.