Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe (104658 Views)

'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying / Married And Single (18+) / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ann2012:
God please answer our prayers oooo, let Diana go back to wherever she came from

Thanks for the update

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by MhiztaRange(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
I really think that praise is doing all these on purpose, probably with Diana’s consent because with all these narration about the white witch’s features and Praise hasn’t eaten the forbidden fruit already it gats be on purpose mehn
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Stargurl20(f): 10:34am On Jun 25, 2020
MhiztaRange:
I really think that praise is doing all these on purpose, probably with Diana’s consent because with all these narration about the white witch’s features and Praise hasn’t eaten the forbidden fruit already it gats be on purpose mehn

Hm... I doubt it. It's a matter of time. If this persist, praise mightn't be able to control himself further?

I mean... What will he gain from doing that on purpose.
Anyway, let's keep the fingers crossed cool.
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by xaviercasmir(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
MhiztaRange:
wow you are really think outside the box. I have not even think reach that side
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by MhiztaRange(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
I mean they’re acting all cozy from Ego’s narration and the white witch is his ex which probably means they’ve done the “Do” before and this is his EX, he can ask her if he wants and the white witch from the narration would be a cheerful giver and don’t forget that praise is a devoted husband with principles and fear of God, it gats be on purpose because he can chop and clean mouth since without ego knowing. He knows his wife is being watchful after the drama with Kingsley and when his Ex showed up, it’s my opinion though. Shewrites will do justice to that in no time
Stargurl20:

Hm... I doubt it. It's a matter of time. If this persist, praise mightn't be able to control himself further?

I mean... What will he gain from doing that on purpose.
Anyway, let's keep the fingers crossed cool.
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by MhiztaRange(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
It’s just what I think, our mama in the Lord will do justice to it
xaviercasmir:

wow you are really think outside the box. I have not even think reach that side
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by sheba222(f): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
sarahs:

God help you
must u quote everything?
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by sarahs(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2020
sheba222:
must u quote everything?

Sorry dear, but wow, i got your attention?
happy weekend!!!
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Asek1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Still I follow cool
Weldone SheWrites
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
Asek1:
Still I follow cool Weldone SheWrites
Thanks
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by DOVOZCA: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2020
Karma issa biatch
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2020
MARRIED AND SLAYING: DIARY OF MRS. NWAKAEGO ETADAFE

EPISODE 34

Dear Diary,

15th July, 2019.

I feel like there is a hole in my heart. It’s like a big, very big dark hole that keeps getting bigger and bigger, wider and wider… totally consuming the very essence of my being. I feel like… like a drowning rat in a river. The feeling is so suffocating, choking the life out of me. I feel like… like I am in the middle of a cyclone. The raging monster wind keep swinging me round and round and round and… and I don’t know where it is taking me. I feel like… like everything I believed in has been shredded into tiny little bits, right before my very eyes.

Lying here, in bed, covered up with my duvet, I don’t want to get up, like ever. I just want to remain here and hope the world will fade away. What’s there to live for? What’s there to hope for when… when… when my whole world has crumbled right before me? Nothing, absolutely nothing can restore the damage that has been done.

I feel so, so, so hopeless right now. There is absolutely no fiber of strength in my bones. I feel like… like jelly. I feel… I feel like corn pap, not those thick ones, but those watery ones that you can drink like soup or tea.

Diary, my life dey draw like okra soup. Eh dey draw like chunky smelly mucus from my nose. I don cry-cry so tey, my eye don red like Don Simon grape wine. I don cry-cry so tey, my eye dey pepper me. Eh be like say a thousand needles dey chuku me for eye.

Oh diary… oh diary… oh diary… the last three days has been hell. My brain dey burst because of think-think. Eh be like say Under-taker, dat Wrestler for T.V, com my house. He kon yank my heart commot from my chest. I kon dey bleed, dey bleed, so tey…

Taking a deep breath right now.

Three days ago, I came home during the day. I needed to pick up something for a client. She was having a house party that weekend and I wanted everything to be perfect. I was surprised when I saw Praise’s car packed in the compound. He left home before I did that morning. While I wondered what he was doing back home, I noticed a strange car right beside his. I didn’t recognize the vehicle. So, I assumed that my husband came home with a client or a friend or I don’t know. I hoped that I wouldn’t need to entertain anybody.

I went in with the hope of dashing in and speeding out, but… oh Lord God almighty… I stepped into my sitting room and saw two naked bodies on the floor. At first, I assumed that my home had been invaded by strangers. When I took a good look at them, I recognized my husband…

Diary, my husband, my Prince Charming, the love of my life was on top of a woman and the ferocious way he was pounding into her made me to freeze. I stood there, looking at him, unable to move or say a word. I didn’t believe it. I didn’t believe what I was seeing.

But I am not blind. I have eyes and I can see. I wish I could erase what I had seen. That was my husband right there and he was banging another woman in my matrimonial home.

Diary, the woman, the strange woman, was no other than Diana, my husband’s ex, the White Witch. She lay there, crushed under my husband’s weight, legs apart, kicking into the thin air… her hands were on his bare back, her red nails dug into his spine and she seemed to be enjoying every moment of… of...

Diary, I wanted to die. I wanted to die. I wanted to die.

Then, they started to yell and scream in passionate pleasure as they both reached climax in unison. I don’t think I will be able to delete what I heard from my mind for decades to come.

Diary… Praise turned his head, opened his eyes and saw me. He jerked in shock and got up slowly. He looked like a child caught dipping his hand in the cookie jar. Diana saw me too. She jumped to her feet and started to pick her shoes, bag and the rest of her clothing.

“Ego…” Praise staggered towards me and went on his knees.

I regained my composure and took some steps backwards. I didn’t want him coming near me. My eyes darted towards Diana and I saw her trying to sneak out. Something went lose in my brain. I pulled off my shoes and hurled it at her. A shoe hit her on the forehead and the other went straight to her tummy. She yelled in pain, holding her head.

“Ego… Ego…” Praise crawled towards me.

“Don’t you dare!” I pointed a warning finger in his direction.

“Ego… Ego please, I… I can explain,” his eyes smarted with unshed tears.

I began to shake my head. There was no explanation in the whole wide world that can suffice for what Praise did. What excuse could he possibly have? Oh diary…

I looked around and realized that Diana had escaped. The witch! I saw her through the window, heading towards her vehicle. She had on a dress and one leg of shoe. The other pair was in her hand, along with her hand bag. I wanted to go after her. I wanted to teach her a lesson she would never forget for the next two, three centuries to come.

“Ego…” Praise’s voice distracted me.

I turned back to him, disappointment was written all over my hurting face. I felt betrayed. I felt… I was angry, hurt, and I wanted to kill somebody.

“Ego… Ego please, I can explain.”

I folded my arms across my chest and waited for his excuses. Praise told me how sorry he was. He said he didn’t plan to sleep with Diana, but, since the day he saw her at the airport, his dead, old feelings for her resurrected. Initially, he planned to avoid her, but, the first time she called him, asking him to show her around town, he just wanted to help her and that was all.

Praise said he wished he had turned her down that day. He wished he had told her that he was busy. He said after that day, it became difficult for him to stay away, no matter how hard he tried.

My husband said the day he showed Diana around town and drove her back home, she offered him a drink. He didn’t plan to stay too long, because it was already getting dark. Along the line, her daughter fell asleep on his laps while he read her a story. When he was ready to head home, Diana hugged him and things went crazy from that point onwards. He said she started to kiss him and he kissed her back. He didn’t plan to, he wanted to push her away, but his old feelings for her tied his hands! He said they slept together that day.

Diarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

My husband went on to say that the day I showed up at his office with a sample of my new recipe, Diana had been with him at the office all morning. He said before I came that afternoon, while he was in the toilet, Diana joined him and locked the door. She pulled down his trousers and swallowed his cucumber. He wanted to stop her, but, he was too weak. And because he had slept with her before, he had no strength in him to turn her away.

Diaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Praise said he felt guilty and he planned to stop seeing her. But, she found a way to make him agree to take her daughter to the beach. He said that day at the beach, the temptation was just too much and he couldn’t resist her. He said he slept with her against the rocks at Bar Beach, away from prying eyes. He said that same day, she lured him to her place and they did it again in her bathroom, while her daughter watched the T.V.

Diiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Praise said he felt very guilty, especially because he knew God wasn’t happy with him and he knew he was cheating on me with his ex. He knew he had to do the right thing. My husband said a couple of days ago, he stopped picking Diana’s calls, after he firmly told her that what they were doing had no future and he couldn’t continue to hurt God and puncture holes into the wall of his marriage.

He said that particular day, he came home to pick up some documents and he had no idea that Diana followed him home. She pleaded with him, saying that she couldn’t live without him and that she had not stopped loving him and she went on and on and on. He said one thing led into another and… and… and…

Diaaaaaaarrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Oh God! Was my mouth smelling when I told Praise to stay away from his ex? Why didn’t he listen to me? Why did he allow himself to be caught in her leech lustful web? Why? Why?

I was… I was… I was unable to say a word. I went into our bedroom and picked a few clothes. Praise kept apologizing and pleading, but… oh God. I left. I drove straight to my mother’s place and cried in her arms for the next two, three hours.

My mum was equally disappointed and she consoled me. I have been at my mum’s place for the past three days. I feel safe here. I don’t think I am ever going to leave.

Praise has called and called my lines. He has texted, sent Whatsapp chats, mailed me, tried to chat me up on my social media handles, but… I don’t think I am ready to talk to him or see him just yet. I don’t know if I will ever be ready. I am just too hurt… too… too torn to pieces. I am too hurt, too distressed. I don’t think anything or anyone can mend my broken heart. My sanity is at the verge of breaking point and I don’t know what I am going to do.

Oh God… God why? This is just too much for me.

6 Likes

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2020
Wow
Just wow
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by veenessha(f): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Egungun haff enter express and motor jam am.

1 Like

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Adeola25(f): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
I am speechless.....I don't even know what to type Praise really breaks my heart. The number of times they had sex is just too much. I don't know why men can't control their third leg always falling in to temptation. Praise Bleep up big time. Thanks for the update ma'am

3 Likes

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by divinelypruned(f): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Despite the fact that I don't like Ego, but I really feel for her, Praise betrayal was excess abeg, the painful part is that if you tell him to live together with Diana, they can't last for a month.

I have come to realise that men that always feel that they can handle things are too weak to be captured by ladies, to even imagine that she was suspecting them,not knowing that her hubby has already crossed the line.

I really feel for her, but there is a silver lining close by, it will end well, even though the scars will remain.

My shewrites you don do am again in a bigi way, shewrite don do am again in a bigi way� , hanks for the update jarre

2 Likes

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by samtoolz(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Karma is a b*tch
Ego used to sleep with someone's husband, in the past too.
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Michelle55: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
samtoolz:
Karma is a b*tch
Ego used to sleep with someone's husband, in the past too.
Oh pluueeaze...even if she did, she didn't do it in another woman's matrimonial home cry
This is sooo callous of Praise and to think I really like him for Ego and the fact he's a born again

1 Like

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Adeola25:
I am speechless.....I don't even know what to type Praise really breaks my heart. The number of times they had sex is just too much. I don't know why men can't control their third leg always falling in to temptation. Praise Bleep up big time. Thanks for the update ma'am

*winks*
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
divinelypruned:
Despite the fact that I don't like Ego, but I really feel for her, Praise betrayal was excess abeg, the painful part is that if you tell him to live together with Diana, they can't last for a month.

I have come to realise that men that always feel that they can handle things are too weak to be captures by ladies, to even imagine that when she was suspecting them,not knowing that her hubby has already cross the line.

I really feel for her, but there is a silver lining close by, it will end well, eve though the scare remain.

My shewrites you don do am again in a bigi way, shewrite don do am again in a bigi way� , hanks for the update jarre

*hugs&kisses*
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Oremeyii(f): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
The heartbreak and disappointment from finding out a cheating spouse. Cheiii!
I really feel for Ego
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by BlizzydoDo(f): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
He went to far. #Sad
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by BlizzydoDo(f): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
He went too far. #Sad
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by cricifixo: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
A rabbit must eat his carrot
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Ann2012(f): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hmmmm Oga Praise, I hail thee!!!
I feel for Ego sha embarassed

Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ann2012:
Hmmmm Oga Praise, I hail thee!!! I feel for Ego sha embarassed
Thanks for the update ma'am
*winks*

1 Like

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by OPC90(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ha haha haha haha haha hah haha

Undertaker no dey reign again na mactyre clay-more dey on board.

I heard you say that you cried for 3 hours only
Stayed and still staying for 3 day...

Please stay for 3 years okay.

This was the same way praise felt when he saw the young man pounding you though it was RAPE.

My dear forgive him or watch Diana take over him.

Am so sorry but I know that it happened so that you will start the slaying I have so waited for you to begin.

No cry too much
Take heart
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Chommieblaq(f): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2020
OPC90:
Ha haha haha haha haha hah haha

Undertaker no dey reign again na mactyre clay-more dey on board.

I heard you say that you cried for 3 hours only
Stayed and still staying for 3 day...

Please stay for 3 years okay.

This was the same way praise felt when he saw the young man pounding you though it was RAPE.

My dear forgive him or watch Diana take over him.

Am so sorry but I know that it happened so that you will start the slaying I have so waited for you to begin.

No cry too much
Take heart

Totally different scenario, she did wrong for not letting him know when her ex showed back but Praise ....
Praise wasn’t raped, he gave in not once or twice not even thrice
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Remite011(m): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Ma'am Ego, my sympathies to you. pls take heart and let it heal.
Take d necessary steps to amend ur marriage, though I didn't support infidelity but divorce or separation is also not on my side but I'll advice u take steps to restore ur marriage, let the two pay for their willful lust sins and light up ur heart from every form grudges.
They commit d sin, let dem pay d wages and don't partake in paying for it by taking it upon ur heart in d name of being hurt. Pls cheer up and face d reality with dem

1 Like

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Remite011(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2020
samtoolz:
Karma is a b*tch Ego used to sleep with someone's husband, in the past too.
and wen is dat? during singlehood or wen married? Abeg let's call d spade a spade. mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by PrudySara(f): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2020
In as much as I feel for Ego, she should know that this is karma. Has she forgotten she did the same thing while she was still single.

I'd also say Praise wanted it, he knows his ex's intention still he allowed her to always be in his company even when his wife warned him. All this apology na wash!

Thanks for the update SheWrites!

3 Likes

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by samtoolz(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Remite011:

and wen is dat? during singlehood or wen married?
Abeg let's call d spade a spade. mtcheew
Before she got married, she was sleeping with her boss. Her's was even worse, she did it for promotion and material things (LovePeddler), she was caught with the man in Ghana by his wife, she still continued after the busting. This is karma doing what it does best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Chronicles Of Tracy / Twist Of Life / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.