Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe (106163 Views)

'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying / Married And Single (18+) / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Adeola25:
Hmmm, I don't even know what to type, this is getting out of hand. Lady Diana please, leave Ego's husband alone oo. Welldone ma'am.

*hugs*
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Ann2012(f): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
Make I start prayer on top Diana matter

Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Asek1(m): 2:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Finally am outta ghost mode cheesy
The "white witch" is about to give you a dose of what you gave the other woman that year so buckle up
On second thought, Praise might switch tables and change the game for her.
Either ways, you are a fantastic writer.
Blaze on cool
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by OPC90(m): 6:45am On Jun 12, 2020
Abeg fight for your love Jare
Thank you for the update
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by ZeddyR: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2020
I started from single and slaying yesterday and here am I.

I think Ego should let Praise handle the fair witch since he's not seeing things her way until he wakes up from her bed.
His ignorance or do I call it innocent thoughts can be quite frustrating when it's glaring he's been seduced.

This has passed but I blame Ego for the Kinglesy's episode, she doesn't know how to protect herself at all.

Thanks shewrites, I've always enjoyed your stories right from Bukky the akara seller

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2020
Ann2012:
Make I start prayer on top Diana matter
Thanks for the update ma'am
Hahahaha...
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2020
Asek1:
Finally am outta ghost mode cheesy
The "white witch" is about to give you a dose of what you gave the other woman that year so buckle up
On second thought, Praise might switch tables and change the game for her.
Either ways, you are a fantastic writer.
Blaze on cool

Out of ghost mode hurray *dancing*

Thankssssssss
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2020
OPC90:
Abeg fight for your love Jare
Thank you for the update
*winks*
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2020
ZeddyR:
I started from single and slaying yesterday and here am I.

I think Ego should let Praise handle the fair witch since he's not seeing things her way until he wakes up from her bed.
His ignorance or do I call it innocent thoughts can be quite frustrating when it's glaring he's been seduced.

This has passed but I blame Ego for the Kinglesy's episode, she doesn't know how to protect herself at all.

Thanks shewrites, I've always enjoyed your stories right from Bukky the akara seller

*a-million-hugs*

I am thrilled that you enjoyed my stories. I appreciate you.

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Sonoyom(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
In-te-rest-ing!
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by PrudySara(f): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ego! Ego!! Ego!!! Don't you.think this is karma?? You really need God's intervention fa
Thanks SheWrites
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by cricifixo: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
That is if Praise has not already eaten the cookie
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
PrudySara:
Ego! Ego!! Ego!!! Don't you.think this is karma?? You really need God's intervention fa
Thanks SheWrites
*winks*

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
cricifixo:
That is if Praise has not already eaten the cookie

Hmmmmmmmmm.......
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by kimoyo: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ego should go and sit somewhere. Hovering over her husband like a hawk. Anyways, karma is calling. Well-done shewrites

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
kimoyo:
Ego should go and sit somewhere. Hovering over her husband like a hawk. Anyways, karma is calling. Well-done shewrites

*winks*
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by cricifixo: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
He'll definitely hit it
SheWrites:

Hmmmmmmmmm.......
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by AiteeAitee: 8:02am On Jun 16, 2020
Ego can make nonsense mouth eh angry I will do... I would done, mtchewww... She is a tight corner because if she tries to talk to Praise, he would remember the Kingsley episode. This marriage, I doubt will survive.
Thanks SheWrites, I twale for your skills.
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by TemmyLayor(f): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2020
In as much as Ego has so many shady pasts I dont understand why she should be calm with this Praise and Diana's relationship.
Who knows if Ego was a karma to the other "wife" in Single and Slaying grin.
This one Praise is getting too close with his ex, i am sure he won't take it lightly if it were to be the other way round.
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
AiteeAitee:
Ego can make nonsense mouth eh angry I will do... I would done, mtchewww... She is a tight corner because if she tries to talk to Praise, he would remember the Kingsley episode. This marriage, I doubt will survive.
Thanks SheWrites, I twale for your skills.

Thanksssss... *hugs*

'I will do... I would done' got me cracking hahahaha...

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
TemmyLayor:
In as much as Ego has so many shady pasts I dont understand why she should be calm with this Praise and Diana's relationship.
Who knows if Ego was a karma to the other "wife" in Single and Slaying grin.
This one Praise is getting too close with his ex, i am sure he won't take it lightly if it were to be the other way round.

Hmmmm...
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
You got me at *pounded yam and melon soup*... Mehn, that combo dey burst brain. If I meet a lady that prepares that well for me, I'm ready to settle down.

She'll be naive if she thinks Praise doesn't know what he is doing. Even if her husband dull to that extent, his body reaction to voluptuous Diana should have told him otherwise.

Solution? Just f*** his brains out among other things. Let him know what he'll miss if he ever takes that turn. It's time for Ego to use her "years of experience" to keep her husband. They say even a bad person isn't completely useless, atleast he can be used when giving bad examples.

You no fit compare akpu to indomie anywhere anytime, whether home or abroad

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:
… God, I place everything in your hands.

You got me at *pounded yam and melon soup*... Mehn, that combo dey burst brain. If I meet a lady that prepares that well for me, I'm ready to settle down.

She'll be naive if she thinks Praise doesn't know what he is doing. Even if her husband dull to that extent, his body reaction to voluptuous Diana should have told him otherwise.

Solution? Just f*** his brains out and g other things. Let him know what he'll miss if he ever takes that turn.

You no fit compare akpu to indomie anywhere anytime, whether home or abroad

Pounded yam and melon soup is also one of my favourite meal. Serious bursting of brainsssss...

Ego and the white witch's wahala... hmmmmmmm
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
cricifixo:
He'll definitely hit it

I don't think he will. His reactions during the Kingsley saga says a lot about him. He just needs something to jolt him up
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Doubra12(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
All these husband snatchers angry
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Check my Signature for Account for sale.
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
MARRIED AND SLAYING: DIARY OF MRS. NWAKAEGO ETADAFE

EPISODE 33

Dear Diary,

5th July, 2019.

Diary, if you know Diana, or anyone related to this lady, please tell them to tell her to leave my husband alone o. This is the last straw and it has broken the camel’s back. She has poked her fingers into my eyes and she is definitely going to get burnt. Not just burnt o, she go roast so tey, she go resemble charcoal. I am going to empty a jerry can of petrol on her head and set her on fire myself. She go roast like suya, I swear!

This afternoon, while I was enjoying a very good movie, I got a WhatsApp message from Okiki, one of my neighbours. Remember the baby mama with three kids from three different men? Am sure you can recollect who she is by now. She said that she was at the beach with her children and she saw my husband with a fair looking lady and a little pretty girl who looked just like the fair lady. Without needing the assistant of a soothsayer, I knew exactly who it was. Eh no go pass Diana. And the pictures Okiki sent also confirmed that it was indeed the white witch!

Dammit men! Diary, you need to see the pictures my neighbour sent. You need to see the way the white witch was seated so, so close to my husband, in different compromising postures. Okiki sent me ten different pictures. And the pictures made my brain to spark. My brain literally went up in flames.

Just imagine, what kind of fire was Praise playing with? What this man is doing can be compared to putting one’s hand in the mouth of a crocodile. No matter how fast you think you are, you will still lose a finger or two, or the whole arm. Why isn’t Praise listening to me? How else am I supposed to tell him that he isn’t supposed to be frolicking around the town with his ex? What kind of rubbish problem is this now, biko? O di kwa serious o!

I ran into the bedroom, changed into a blouse and a jean and just as I was about to fly out of the house, I changed my mind. I had to reason with myself. If I drive all the way to the beach now, with the way I was feeling… smoke was literally coming out of my ears and nostrils, I might end up strangling Diana. I so do not want to end up on Social Media and be labelled a jealous housewife or something worse. This internet age is something else.

I sat in the sitting room and waited for my husband to return home. Oh diary, it was the longest wait ever. Praise didn’t come home until like past ten. Can you just imagine? Past ten! Where was he? I even tried calling him a few times, but he refused to pick my call. Can you believe that? And he even sent me one lame text message, saying that he was somewhere busy. Busy?! Busy with the white witch, kwa? God punish the devil!

Diary, Praise came home looking so tired, like someone returning from a wrestling march. He greeted me without the usual hugs and kisses and went straight to take a shower. When he was through, I was waiting for him in the bedroom. When he saw me, he knew I had something on my mind, probably because of the way I was staring at him.

“Are you okay, love?” he asked me.

In order not to waste any precious time, I showed him the pictures that Okiki sent to me. I expected him to have a very good explanation, I expected him to be remorseful, but diary, my husband flared up o. I am not sure I have seen him that angry. He accused me of following him around. Can you imagine? He said I was keeping tabs on him.

Abeg, abeg, abeg, I am not that kind of person. I am not the kind of woman that follow-follow her husband around town.

I lost it right then and there and I lashed out back at him. I told him that if he wasn’t careful, everyone in Lagos will soon find out that he was frolicking around the city with his ex. For the love of God, he was at the beach, in his boxers, with his almost naked ex and her daughter. Who does that?

Has my husband’s brain been replaced with jelly or what? Is there a mass of corn pap stuck up there where his brain should be? This is just… this is just… I don’t even know what to write again.

Praise calmed down a bit, probably because I was angry too. Then he began to explain his movements that day. He said he visited his ex and he offered to take her bored daughter to the beach.

Who send him message, diary? Ehn, please ask my husband for me o?

He said his ex wanted to tag along and he didn’t discourage her. After all, it was her daughter and not his. He said they went to the Galleria first, then they later moved to the beach.

Diary, his explanations made me crazy. I went completely loco! What was my husband doing at his ex’s place, in the first place? Are they now best of friends? Doesn’t she have other people to mingle with? Has Praise forgotten that he was a married man? Ehn, diary?

I told him straight up that I didn’t like Diana one bit and my instinct tells me that she was out to get him back under her wings. I wasn’t going to take any chances when it comes to someone like her. I told my husband that he must stop seeing Diana, henceforth, for my peace of mind, as well as his. Long story short, he was already encouraging the lady with all this misplaced care and unwarranted attention he was giving her.

Diary, Praise flared up again o. He said I had no right on this side of planet earth, to tell him what to do, nor do I have the audacity to choose his friends or dictate who he associates with.

Abeg, abeg, abeg, all that na long grammar.

It is all his fault. He gave me no other choice than to give an ultimatum. Abi, how you check am, diary?

Before I could respond, he walked out of the bedroom. Diary, this has gone on long enough. It has so passed be careful. I am just tired. I am so at my wits end. Seriously, I am even thinking of tracing Diana to wherever she is holed up in, and give her a nasty warning. She should go and search for her own husband and leave mine alone.

I didn’t come to this world to share my husband with any other woman, biko.

Right now, it is past twelve midnight and Praise has not returned to the bedroom. He is probably angry. If he is, me too I am angry. I doubt if I will be able to sleep a wink tonight. The thought of even lying here, on the same bed with my husband makes my head to throb. I keep seeing those pictures Okiki sent me. I keep seeing the way Praise was holding her, the way he was gazing at her exposed chest like a hungry dog. Ah! Diary, am I not finished like this? You need to see the killer swim-wear the white witch was putting on. Nothing was covered! She was stark naked with ropes tied around her… and they call it swim-wear, tufiakwa!

My mind is filled with so many heart-wrenching images right now. I trust my husband, but, diary… the way Diana looked today, she was enough to drive any man that has blood flowing in his veins crazy. Any man that see this woman naked can never resist her charms, I swear.

Diary, I am afraid oooo. I am scared that the white witch might have been able to lure my Praise into her bed. Oh God! Oh God! The mere thought of this is killing me ooooo.

Oh God, save my husband from the seductive and devilish fangs of this white witch. Save Praise from himself oh God… please… please God… Help Praise to receive sense before he puncture holes into the wall of our marriage. For Christ sake, we just got back together… we just reconciled not too long ago… I am not up for another marital fracas God… please, please help us…

Goodnight diary.

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by OPC90(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
May God answer your prayers amen.
Thank you
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by sarahs(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
SheWrites:
MARRIED AND SLAYING: DIARY OF MRS. NWAKAEGO ETADAFE

EPISODE 33

Dear Diary,

5th July, 2019.

Diary, if you know Diana, or anyone related to this lady, please tell them to tell her to leave my husband alone o. This is the last straw and it has broken the camel’s back. She has poked her fingers into my eyes and she is definitely going to get burnt. Not just burnt o, she go roast so tey, she go resemble charcoal. I am going to empty a jerry can of petrol on her head and set her on fire myself. She go roast like suya, I swear!

This afternoon, while I was enjoying a very good movie, I got a WhatsApp message from Okiki, one of my neighbours. Remember the baby mama with three kids from three different men? Am sure you can recollect who she is by now. She said that she was at the beach with her children and she saw my husband with a fair looking lady and a little pretty girl who looked just like the fair lady. Without needing the assistant of a soothsayer, I knew exactly who it was. Eh no go pass Diana. And the pictures Okiki sent also confirmed that it was indeed the white witch!

Dammit men! Diary, you need to see the pictures my neighbour sent. You need to see the way the white witch was seated so, so close to my husband, in different compromising postures. Okiki sent me ten different pictures. And the pictures made my brain to spark. My brain literally went up in flames.

Just imagine, what kind of fire was Praise playing with? What this man is doing can be compared to putting one’s hand in the mouth of a crocodile. No matter how fast you think you are, you will still lose a finger or two, or the whole arm. Why isn’t Praise listening to me? How else am I supposed to tell him that he isn’t supposed to be frolicking around the town with his ex? What kind of rubbish problem is this now, biko? O di kwa serious o!

I ran into the bedroom, changed into a blouse and a jean and just as I was about to fly out of the house, I changed my mind. I had to reason with myself. If I drive all the way to the beach now, with the way I was feeling… smoke was literally coming out of my ears and nostrils, I might end up strangling Diana. I so do not want to end up on Social Media and be labelled a jealous housewife or something worse. This internet age is something else.

I sat in the sitting room and waited for my husband to return home. Oh diary, it was the longest wait ever. Praise didn’t come home until like past ten. Can you just imagine? Past ten! Where was he? I even tried calling him a few times, but he refused to pick my call. Can you believe that? And he even sent me one lame text message, saying that he was somewhere busy. Busy?! Busy with the white witch, kwa? God punish the devil!

Diary, Praise came home looking so tired, like someone returning from a wrestling march. He greeted me without the usual hugs and kisses and went straight to take a shower. When he was through, I was waiting for him in the bedroom. When he saw me, he knew I had something on my mind, probably because of the way I was staring at him.

“Are you okay, love?” he asked me.

In order not to waste any precious time, I showed him the pictures that Okiki sent to me. I expected him to have a very good explanation, I expected him to be remorseful, but diary, my husband flared up o. I am not sure I have seen him that angry. He accused me of following him around. Can you imagine? He said I was keeping tabs on him.

Abeg, abeg, abeg, I am not that kind of person. I am not the kind of woman that follow-follow her husband around town.

I lost it right then and there and I lashed out back at him. I told him that if he wasn’t careful, everyone in Lagos will soon find out that he was frolicking around the city with his ex. For the love of God, he was at the beach, in his boxers, with his almost naked ex and her daughter. Who does that?

Has my husband’s brain been replaced with jelly or what? Is there a mass of corn pap stuck up there where his brain should be? This is just… this is just… I don’t even know what to write again.

Praise calmed down a bit, probably because I was angry too. Then he began to explain his movements that day. He said he visited his ex and he offered to take her bored daughter to the beach.

Who send him message, diary? Ehn, please ask my husband for me o?

He said his ex wanted to tag along and he didn’t discourage her. After all, it was her daughter and not his. He said they went to the Galleria first, then they later moved to the beach.

Diary, his explanations made me crazy. I went completely loco! What was my husband doing at his ex’s place, in the first place? Are they now best of friends? Doesn’t she have other people to mingle with? Has Praise forgotten that he was a married man? Ehn, diary?

I told him straight up that I didn’t like Diana one bit and my instinct tells me that she was out to get him back under her wings. I wasn’t going to take any chances when it comes to someone like her. I told my husband that he must stop seeing Diana, henceforth, for my peace of mind, as well as his. Long story short, he was already encouraging the lady with all this misplaced care and unwarranted attention he was giving her.

Diary, Praise flared up again o. He said I had no right on this side of planet earth, to tell him what to do, nor do I have the audacity to choose his friends or dictate who he associates with.

Abeg, abeg, abeg, all that na long grammar.

It is all his fault. He gave me no other choice than to give an ultimatum. Abi, how you check am, diary?

Before I could respond, he walked out of the bedroom. Diary, this has gone on long enough. It has so passed be careful. I am just tired. I am so at my wits end. Seriously, I am even thinking of tracing Diana to wherever she is holed up in, and give her a nasty warning. She should go and search for her own husband and leave mine alone.

I didn’t come to this world to share my husband with any other woman, biko.

Right now, it is past twelve midnight and Praise has not returned to the bedroom. He is probably angry. If he is, me too I am angry. I doubt if I will be able to sleep a wink tonight. The thought of even lying here, on the same bed with my husband makes my head to throb. I keep seeing those pictures Okiki sent me. I keep seeing the way Praise was holding her, the way he was gazing at her exposed chest like a hungry dog. Ah! Diary, am I not finished like this? You need to see the killer swim-wear the white witch was putting on. Nothing was covered! She was stark naked with ropes tied around her… and they call it swim-wear, tufiakwa!

My mind is filled with so many heart-wrenching images right now. I trust my husband, but, diary… the way Diana looked today, she was enough to drive any man that has blood flowing in his veins crazy. Any man that see this woman naked can never resist her charms, I swear.

Diary, I am afraid oooo. I am scared that the white witch might have been able to lure my Praise into her bed. Oh God! Oh God! The mere thought of this is killing me ooooo.

Oh God, save my husband from the seductive and devilish fangs of this white witch. Save Praise from himself oh God… please… please God… Help Praise to receive sense before he puncture holes into the wall of our marriage. For Christ sake, we just got back together… we just reconciled not too long ago… I am not up for another marital fracas God… please, please help us…

Goodnight diary.

God help you
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Adeola25(f): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hmmm, karma is a bitch. I believe that what goes around, comes around. Well-done ma'am
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Adeola25:
Hmmm, karma is a bitch. I believe that what goes around, comes around. Well-done ma'am

*winks*
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Ann2012(f): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
God please answer our prayers oooo, let Diana go back to wherever she came from

Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Chronicles Of Tracy / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Twist Of Life

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81