Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe (104526 Views)

'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying / Married And Single (18+) / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by kimoyo: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Chai. Ego sorry O. That scene can never leave her head no matter the forgiveness.
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
PrudySara:
In as much as I feel for Ego, she should know that this is karma. Has she forgotten she did the same thing while she was still single.

I'd also say Praise wanted it, he knows his ex's intention still he allowed her to always be in his company even when his wife warned him. All this apology na wash!

Thanks for the update SheWrites!

*hugs*

1 Like

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by kimoyo: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
And I hope Diana doesn't come back with the pregnancy story
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by OPC90(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Chommieblaq:

Totally different scenario, she did wrong for not letting him know when her ex showed back but Praise ....
Praise wasn’t raped, he gave in not once or twice not even thrice

She should accept her fate before Diana takes her husband totally.
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by gr8stdiva: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Oh no!!!! Praise why na This is heartbreaking!
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SexySapphire(f): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2020
Praise's action is just plain wickedness and inexcusable. I always knew he was going to do something stupid after the rape saga. To think that Ego warned him when she wasn't aware that uncle had started hitting the cookie jar and he even picked up a fight with her over it is just so crazy. I hope he's happy and satisfied now.
Score board: Ego 1-1 Praise

Thanks @SheWrites, may your ink never run dry. Still you write, still I follow back to back

1 Like

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by cyndy1000(f): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2020
Honestly I know this would happen.
I just feel for her.
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2020
SexySapphire:
Praise's action is just plain wickedness and inexcusable. I always knew he was going to do something stupid after the rape saga. To think that Ego warned him when she wasn't aware that uncle had started hitting the cookie jar and he even picked up a fight with her over it is just so crazy. I hope he's happy and satisfied now.

Thanks @SheWrites, may your ink never run dry. Still you write, still I follow back to back

*hugs&kisses*
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2020
cyndy1000:
Honestly I know this would happen. I just feel for her.
Hmmmm... me too
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by kingphilip(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
cyndy1000:
Honestly I know this would happen.
I just feel for her.
happy birthday

Bigger and brighter you I pray

1 Like

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by cyndy1000(f): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
kingphilip:
happy birthday

Bigger and brighter you I pray

Thank you
I appreciate
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by favch(f): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
how I wish we can read praise Pov but it's Egos diary

1 Like

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by OPC90(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
SexySapphire:

Please after blaming PRAISE please kindly drop an advice for EGO
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2020
favch:
how I wish we can read praise Pov but it's Egos diary

Hmmmm... interesting tots...
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2020
OPC90:

*opens-32'
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by damis28crown(f): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
if i am Ego
hmmm i will pack my bag and leave his house the trauma is too much
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SexySapphire(f): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
OPC90:

I chose to blame Praise because he walked into the web with his eyes wide open. He could have retraced his step after the first mistake, but no, man chose to continue.

As for giving Ego an advice, she can either choose to forgive her husband and start afresh as a family or walk away from her marriage...it is absolutely up to her.
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by OPC90(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
SexySapphire:

I chose to blame Praise because he walked into the web with his eyes wide open. He could have retraced his step after the first mistake, but no, man chose to continue.

As for giving Ego an advice, she can either choose to forgive her husband and start afresh as a family or walk away from her marriage...it is absolutely up to her.

Hahahaha

Did I hear you say walk away

Is like you're new with this story

Let me take you back
Ego grew up, it was time to get married no man was coming,
She had series of disappointment,
Was scared of going to visit her mom,
Her siblings all married with children and living in peace,
At the end she succeeded in getting a SECOND HAND HUSBAND who up to now she can't even bost of miscarriage after eating and swallowing PRAISE cucumber in her coochie... Lols

Praise did something bad
I admit

She should cry and come back before DIANA takes over praise completely.

Yawa go dey for her.
Remember As it is right now praise Cucumber no get sense and it's ready to eat anything presentable like Diana.
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by desire1111(f): 6:48am On Jul 10, 2020
OPC90:

Hahahaha

Did I hear you say walk away

Is like you're new with this story

Let me take you back
Ego grew up, it was time to get married no man was coming,
She had series of disappointment,
Was scared of going to visit her mom,
Her siblings all married with children and living in peace,
At the end she succeeded in getting a SECOND HAND HUSBAND who up to now she can't even bost of miscarriage after eating and swallowing PRAISE cucumber in her coochie... Lols

Praise did something bad
I admit

She should cry and come back before DIANA takes over praise completely.

Yawa go dey for her.
Remember As it is right now praise Cucumber no get sense and it's ready to eat anything presentable like Diana.

I swear she should come back because Diana is very desperate, and praise is behaving like somebody that is possessed, if she like make she leave her matrimonial home, and her mother no fit advice her to go back, praise cheated but I'm sure he loves her
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Blackween(f): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
I thought she was born again
A christian does not fight for her home with words or hands na
She should go down on her knees
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
MARRIED AND SLAYING: DIARY OF MRS. NWAKAEGO ETADAFE

Episode 35

Dear Diary,

30th July, 2019.

Hmmmm... this last couple of days has been kind of traumatic for me. Most times, when I wake up in the morning, I don't feel like getting up. I prefer to lie in bed, hoping that every hour of that day will slip by in a flash. And even when I get hungry, I am not even encouraged to get up. More than once, my mum had to pull me out of bed and made sure I took my bath and get some food into my depressed body system. I think my taste buds has gone on riot too because, whenever I spoon food into my mouth, I have no irking whether it is sweet, bitter, sour, spicy, or simply tasteless.

I think I have turned into some kind of zombie. I walk around my mum's apartment, from the kitchen to the sitting room and back to the guest room without an idea of where I was or where I was going initially. I think my mum is worried. She always have a kind of scared look on her face whenever she comes to get me out of bed every morning.

I know, I know, I have lost some weight. My skin looks pale and even when I smile, my eyes depict a mournful look. Whenever I look in the mirror, I see the twin sister of a widow. I look like I have just lost my husband! But, he isn't dead. He is alive... but the feeling I get whenever I think about him, it will be an understatement if I say that I loathe him right now.

I hate my husband and I have every reason to. I think I regret marrying him. Maybe I wwould have been better off single and... and what? I don't know. But, everything else seem better than this pain, this heart wrenching feeling I get whenever Praise crosses my mind. It is so, so painful. And it makes me wish I was dead. This is just too much for me. I don't deserve this. Regardless of whatever I might have done in the past, I don't think I deserve what Praise did to me.

After all, I begged him. I asked him time and time again to cut off from his ex. But no, Mr. I-am-not-a-child decided to dine with the witch and she got her fangs deep inside him. I so, so hate that woman.

Ah! This life sha!

And to think of how many times I told Praise that his ex was bent on getting him back. He turned a deaf ear to my warnings and pleas. He thinks he is Superman or some kind of super human that can wade off enticement and seduction from a professional temptress. He should go and ask Samson. The guy couldn't resist Delilah! And she ruined him!

It's got nothing to do with might and strength or smartness. When it comes to someone that you've got a thing or two for, especially your ex, as a married person, you've got to cut all ties with this person and stay away. Period! It's suicidal telling yourself that you can handle it. Ask Joseph, he had to run away from his boss's wife. If not, he would have banged the life out of her. And definitely, it will continue. It doesn't stop!
You can't stop that kind of passionate sin once you start it. You will do it again and again and again, until you get drowned in it. Possibly, you might lose everything dear to you in the process.
Look at Praise and me now... what's going to happen to us?

Yesterday, he showed up at my mum's place with his parents, his sisters and their husbands. My mum and I were not expecting them. She called my siblings immediately and they came promptly with their spouses. It was a full house. Too full if you ask me.

I didn't want to see anybody, especially Praise, but my mum begged and begged, until I agreed to sit beside her. Praise's people apologized on his behalf. And they all pleaded that I should return to my matrimonial home.

Do they even understand the condition of my heart at the moment? I was in no shape to return to my husband's house. What if I wake up in the middle of the night and I become bitter enough to stab him in the heart? Is that not double trouble? Or triple gbege, Ehn?

Abeg, abeg, abeg. People should stop tempting the devil, biko.

Praise came to where I was seated and he went on his knees. At first, I was beyond irritation. If he dared touch me, I was more than ready to slap some sense into his thick skull. I didn't want him coming close to me at all.

Oh diary, all the pains and hurts I had been dealing with over the last couple of days came rushing at me like a flood. I was angry and pissed and I wanted to strangle my husband.

Praise apologized for cheating on me with his ex and he asked for my forgiveness. He told me that he never stopped loving me and he couldn't possibly live without me.

Bullshit! He should have thought of all that before he went banging his ex. Anu-ofia! Ewu! How am I supposed to forgive him? They don't sell forgiveness at the market, abeg.

I looked at my husband for the first time since he arrived and I was a little bit surprised. Praise had lost some weight! He had like a two day beard on his face, his eyes looked empty and pale, like he had not slept in days and I began to feel sorry for him. The pain in his eyes testified that he was also suffering, as a result of what he had done to me and to our marriage. I felt a tinge of happiness because I was enjoying his misery state.

But, I wanted more. I wanted him to feel everything I felt. I wanted the pain that had been ravaging my soul to consume him. I wanted... I wanted...

Praise started to cry and I became weak. When was the last time I saw him cry? Can't remember and I didn't want to care. He cried and cried and begged me to return home with him.

Unfortunately, his sad tears wasn't enough to melt the hatred in my heart. Yes, I could see that he was kind of remorseful, but, I was cheering on for vengeance. I wanted him to pay!

I told him that I needed time to sort my feelings and think about his request. He and his family weren't to happy about my response, but they all knew they had no other choice than to wait and hope for the best.

Honestly, I go kill somebody if I had followed Praise home yesterday.

When Praise and his people left, my siblings and their spouses advised me to take my time to weigh my options before taking a final decision. When they left, my mum pulled me aside. She said I needed to return to my husband's home in the next 24 hours.

As in, how now? Na by force? Abeg, mama should free me, biko.

My mum said if I don't return, I might as well have given the white witch the opportunity she needed to take over my matrimonial home.
Leave that thing! Dey no born dat yellow pawpaw well! Take over whose home? If I hear...

My mum said Praise was very vulnerable at the moment and if Diana lay her hands on him, he won't be able to resist her seduction and he would definitely fall into her trap again.

Mumsie said Praise needed me more than I can ever think of now. She said he needed me by his side to fight off the hold Diana has on him.

I became angry. I didn't know I married a spineless idiot. Abi, what's stopping him from saying no to his ex? Na so him body dey shake up and down?

But the more I thought about it, the more I saw sense in what my mum said. Even after I said 'no' to Kingsley, he kept coming back, hoping that I would change my mind miraculously. Diana is probably hoping that Praise will also become hers for keeps. God forbid!

Yes, I hate my husband right now, but, I still love him with every fibre of my being. I hate to admit this, but, it's true... I still love my husband and this is killing me. His actions has caused havoc within me. And I don't even know how we're ever going to get around this.

I am not even sure if things will ever go back to normal between us... we don't even have a 'normal' anymore. It's being chaos upon chaos these past few months.

No one told me that marriage was like this. No one told me you can love and hate someone at the same time. This is just so, so crazy.

This is definitely not how I planned things, but... I think I am going to listen to my mum.

Diary, I am moving back to my husband's home tonight... If I wait till tomorrow, I might change my mind. It is now or never, once I am done writing anyway.

I can't get the image I saw in my living room out of my head. Seeing Praise pounding into Diana has left a deep wound in my heart. I keep waking up to the sounds of their passionate screams. How am I going to survive this nightmare? I don't want to end up at Yaba left.

Was this how Praise felt when he saw Kingsley doing things to me? How long did it take before those excruciating images left his brain? Did it ever leave?

Oh God! I think I am in so much trouble right now. How am I ever going to get past this new craziness in my life?

God... Chi mo!

11 Likes

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Stargurl20(f): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
SheWrites:
MARRIED AND SLAYING: DIARY OF MRS. NWAKAEGO ETADAFE

Episode 35

Dear Diary,

30th July, 2019.

Hmmmm... this last couple of days has been kind of traumatic for me. Most times, when I wake up in the morning, I don't feel like getting up. I prefer to lie in bed, hoping that every hour of that day will slip by in a flash. And even when I get hungry, I am not even encouraged to get up. More than once, my mum had to pull me out of bed and made sure I took my bath and get some food into my depressed body system. I think my taste buds has gone on riot too because, whenever I spoon food into my mouth, I have no irking whether it is sweet, bitter, sour, spicy, or simply tasteless.

I think I have turned into some kind of zombie. I walk around my mum's apartment, from the kitchen to the sitting room and back to the guest room without an idea of where I was or where I was going initially. I think my mum is worried. She always have a kind of scared look on her face whenever she comes to get me out of bed every morning.

I know, I know, I have lost some weight. My skin looks pale and even when I smile, my eyes depict a mournful look. Whenever I look in the mirror, I see the twin sister of a widow. I look like I have just lost my husband! But, he isn't dead. He is alive... but the feeling I get whenever I think about him, it will be an understatement if I say that I loathe him right now.

I hate my husband and I have every reason to. I think I regret marrying him. Maybe I wwould have been better off single and... and what? I don't know. But, everything else seem better than this pain, this heart wrenching feeling I get whenever Praise crosses my mind. It is so, so painful. And it makes me wish I was dead. This is just too much for me. I don't deserve this. Regardless of whatever I might have done in the past, I don't think I deserve what Praise did to me.

After all, I begged him. I asked him time and time again to cut off from his ex. But no, Mr. I-am-not-a-child decided to dine with the witch and she got her fangs deep inside him. I so, so hate that woman.

Ah! This life sha!

And to think of how many times I told Praise that his ex was bent on getting him back. He turned a deaf ear to my warnings and pleas. He thinks he is Superman or some kind of super human that can wade off enticement and seduction from a professional temptress. He should go and ask Samson. The guy couldn't resist Delilah! And she ruined him!

It's got nothing to do with might and strength or smartness. When it comes to someone that you've got a thing or two for, especially your ex, as a married person, you've got to cut all ties with this person and stay away. Period! It's suicidal telling yourself that you can handle it. Ask Joseph, he had to run away from his boss's wife. If not, he would have banged the life out of her. And definitely, it will continue. It doesn't stop!
You can't stop that kind of passionate sin once you start it. You will do it again and again and again, until you get drowned in it. Possibly, you might lose everything dear to you in the process.
Look at Praise and me now... what's going to happen to us?

Yesterday, he showed up at my mum's place with his parents, his sisters and their husbands. My mum and I were not expecting them. She called my siblings immediately and they came promptly with their spouses. It was a full house. Too full if you ask me.

I didn't want to see anybody, especially Praise, but my mum begged and begged, until I agreed to sit beside her. Praise's people apologized on his behalf. And they all pleaded that I should return to my matrimonial home.

Do they even understand the condition of my heart at the moment? I was in no shape to return to my husband's house. What if I wake up in the middle of the night and I become bitter enough to stab him in the heart? Is that not double trouble? Or triple gbege, Ehn?

Abeg, abeg, abeg. People should stop tempting the devil, biko.

Praise came to where I was seated and he went on his knees. At first, I was beyond irritation. If he dared touch me, I was more than ready to slap some sense into his thick skull. I didn't want him coming close to me at all.

Oh diary, all the pains and hurts I had been dealing with over the last couple of days came rushing at me like a flood. I was angry and pissed and I wanted to strangle my husband.

Praise apologized for cheating on me with his ex and he asked for my forgiveness. He told me that he never stopped loving me and he couldn't possibly live without me.

Bullshit! He should have thought of all that before he went banging his ex. Anu-ofia! Ewu! How am I supposed to forgive him? They don't sell forgiveness at the market, abeg.

I looked at my husband for the first time since he arrived and I was a little bit surprised. Praise had lost some weight! He had like a two day beard on his face, his eyes looked empty and pale, like he had not slept in days and I began to feel sorry for him. The pain in his eyes testified that he was also suffering, as a result of what he had done to me and to our marriage. I felt a tinge of happiness because I was enjoying his misery state.

But, I wanted more. I wanted him to feel everything I felt. I wanted the pain that had been ravaging my soul to consume him. I wanted... I wanted...

Praise started to cry and I became weak. When was the last time I saw him cry? Can't remember and I didn't want to care. He cried and cried and begged me to return home with him.

Unfortunately, his sad tears wasn't enough to melt the hatred in my heart. Yes, I could see that he was kind of remorseful, but, I was cheering on for vengeance. I wanted him to pay!

I told him that I needed time to sort my feelings and think about his request. He and his family weren't to happy about my response, but they all knew they had no other choice than to wait and hope for the best.

Honestly, I go kill somebody if I had followed Praise home yesterday.

When Praise and his people left, my siblings and their spouses advised me to take my time to weigh my options before taking a final decision. When they left, my mum pulled me aside. She said I needed to return to my husband's home in the next 24 hours.

As in, how now? Na by force? Abeg, mama should free me, biko.

My mum said if I don't return, I might as well have given the white witch the opportunity she needed to take over my matrimonial home.
Leave that thing! Dey no born dat yellow pawpaw well! Take over whose home? If I hear...

My mum said Praise was very vulnerable at the moment and if Diana lay her hands on him, he won't be able to resist her seduction and he would definitely fall into her trap again.

Mumsie said Praise needed me more than I can ever think of now. She said he needed me by his side to fight off the hold Diana has on him.

I became angry. I didn't know I married a spineless idiot. Abi, what's stopping him from saying no to his ex? Na so him body dey shake up and down?

But the more I thought about it, the more I saw sense in what my mum said. Even after I said 'no' to Kingsley, he kept coming back, hoping that I would change my mind miraculously. Diana is probably hoping that Praise will also become hers for keeps. God forbid!

Yes, I hate my husband right now, but, I still love him with every fibre of my being. I hate to admit this, but, it's true... I still love my husband and this is killing me. His actions has caused havoc within me. And I don't even know how we're ever going to get around this.

I am not even sure if things will ever go back to normal between us... we don't even have a 'normal' anymore. It's being chaos upon chaos these past few months.

No one told me that marriage was like this. No one told me you can love and hate someone at the same time. This is just so, so crazy.

This is definitely not how I planned things, but... I think I am going to listen to my mum.

Diary, I am moving back to my husband's home tonight... If I wait till tomorrow, I might change my mind. It is now or never, once I am done writing anyway.

I can't get the image I saw in my living room out of my head. Seeing Praise pounding into Diana has left a deep wound in my heart. I keep waking up to the sounds of their passionate screams. How am I going to survive this nightmare? I don't want to end up at Yaba left.

Was this how Praise felt when he saw Kingsley doing things to me? How long did it take before those excruciating images left his brain? Did it ever leave?

Oh God! I think I am in so much trouble right now. How am I ever going to get past this new craziness in my life?

God... Chi mo!
It's well....
Thanks for the update@shewrites wink
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Adeola25(f): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
God bless Ego's mum for the good advice, better for her to go back to her matrimonial home now before its too late. Koma lo gbe ounje ale e fun olongbo je. Thanks for the update ma'am.
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by MhiztaRange(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
This one got me. It had me reflecting somethings. Thanks for the update
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
Stargurl20:
It's well.... Thanks for the update@shewrites wink
You're welcome
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Adeola25:
God bless Ego's mum for the good advice, better for her to go back to her matrimonial home now before its too late. Koma lo gbe ounje ale e fun olongbo je. Thanks for the update ma'am.

*winks*
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
MhiztaRange:
This one got me. It had me reflecting somethings. Thanks for the update

Keep the reflection cap on *winks*
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Ann2012(f): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ego's mum has said it all, she should go back to her matrimonial home b4 the white witch takes over completely.

Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ann2012:
Ego's mum has said it all, she should go back to her matrimonial home b4 the white witch takes over completely.

Thanks for the update ma'am

*hugs*
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by eyezik3(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
SheWrites:

*hugs*

Seriously life sometimes can be very funny, what we expect or plan might not be what we see.
Que sera sera - what will be will surely be. Ego should forgive her husband, the body is so difficult to control when given the opportunity.

No wonder the Bible says that we should flee from temptation, not try to control it.

Shewrites we are really enjoying you ma'am, more grease to your elbow. More data to your phone.
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
eyezik3:

Seriously life sometimes can be very funny, what we expect or plan might not be what we see.
Que sera sera - what will be will surely be. Ego should forgive her husband, the body is so difficult to control when given the opportunity.

No wonder the Bible says that we should flee from temptation, not try to control it.

Shewrites we are really enjoying you ma'am, more grease to your elbow. More data to your phone.

Hmmmm... that's why our personal and intimate relationship with God is necessary and important.

*winks*

2 Likes

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by aprilwise(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
Forgiveness is a key to personal peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Chronicles Of Tracy / Twist Of Life / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.