Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

A Cheating Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cheating Wife (8413 Views)

Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Wife by Livescores: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Hahahahaha....... You are wrong. The day men like you respect marital vows and respect women, my comments will change for the better. What I keep seeing is men cheating, men saying they are polygamous, beating their wives etc.
I've never seen you on other sections apart from family and romance, and your comments are always anti-men.(shows how shallow you're are)

just take a look at your comment on ify.jos's thread today.

seems you're Bimbo!

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife by MedicH: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I am not like you too, I am me, and I love myself for who I am. I do not believe in an eye for an eye, but if men like you, or Nigerian men can change for the better, it would be good for both genders and the family. Otherwise, I repeat......'' men should stop complaining, women learnt the cheating game from them, simple''.

Hahahh lol genghis khan. Na u bikoooo

Men una don see ba, no cheating no sinning just saintly or ur punishment is brewing.

Re: A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Michellekabod2:
damn! So you had to drag the husband into this to justify her actions? What are NL females turning into? If the reverse were the case will you say what you are saying?shame though,shame
Go and sit down jare.

Her husband is a police man. Moving upandan. If I hear say he no dey play away match

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife by Quality20(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
What were u expecting? When u feed ur wife and children with money gotten from unlawful sources, how would they not behave sinfully and illegally? Or were u expecting d wife to be a saint after feeding fat on bribes gotten by her hubby?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
Livescores:
I've never seen you on other sections apart from family and romance, and your comments are always anti-men.(shows how shallow you're are)

seems you're Bimbo!
seems you are a thirsty fvckboi

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
stupidity:
grin this lady right here will cheat on her man and tell him to his face “you cheat too, let’s be cheating together”

Weldone o!! Madam Lilly. I’m not a Nigerian by the way. I’m a biafrian grin
so you are non-existent
Re: A Cheating Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Why are you concerned about where I am active or inactive? Be it in romance, or family section, it's non of your business. I am not anti-men. I am only anti-bad men, grasp the point.
Livescores:

seems you're Bimbo!
Re: A Cheating Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
If you cannot speak a language I understand, needless you mention me.
MedicH:

Hahahh lol genghis khan. Na u bikoooo

Men una don see ba, no cheating no sinning just saintly or ur punishment is brewing.
Re: A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Why are you concerned about where I am active or inactive? Be it in romance, or family section, it's non of your business. I am not anti-men. I am only anti-bad men, grasp the point.
not just anti bad men, but anti- stupid men, anti- broke men, anti entitled men, anti ignorant men, anti low value men, and anti misogynistic men.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife by Livescores: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
seems you are a thirsty fvckboi
Re: A Cheating Wife by MedicH: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
It doesnt make sense at all. For the fact that the woman is cheating now the silly women here have already assumed the man started cheating first. If i were you op i will tell that man what is going on. I have done this severally and i don't know what nigerian women both married and unmarried and i do not hesitate to tell oga see ur wife came around today and see see see. If that woman gets HIV and give it to the man and the man dies las las u will go to his funeral and regret why u didn't speak up. Infidelity especially in marriage is a terrible issue.

Who knows the sins the man in the nigerian police force have committed that is making baba God to send him this punishment in the form of a wife.

Speak out now with proof!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Don't mind the bloody full ......as soon as I saw that the hubby is a police man, I knew what's up. She wants the guy to report the wife, so that she will be thrown out of the marriage. Whereas it would be better he rather calls her privately and talks sense into her head. He can even threaten to report her to hubby if she does not change. That's the right thing to do.
funmisticqueen2:
Go and sit down jare.

Her husband is a police man. Moving upandan. If I hear say he no dey play away match

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
smiley Exactly.
funmisticqueen2:
not just anti bad men, but anti- stupid men, anti- broke men, anti entitled men, anti ignorant men, anti low value men, and anti misogynistic men.
Re: A Cheating Wife by MedicH: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
If you cannot speak a language I understand, needless you mention me.

Even linguistics is read in the university. Instead of being antibiotics men, get busy.
Re: A Cheating Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Agreed, but if you see a wife whose husband is cheating on her, would you tell her as well?
MedicH:
It doesnt make sense at all. For the fact that the woman is cheating now the silly women here have already assumed the man started cheating first. If i were you op i will tell that man what is going on. I have done this severally and i don't know what nigerian women both married and unmarried and i do not hesitate to tell oga see ur wife came around today and see see see. If that woman gets HIV and give it to the man and the man dies las las u will go to his funeral and regret why u didn't speak up. Infidelity especially in marriage is a terrible issue.

Who knows the sins the man in the nigerian police force have committed that is making baba God to send him this punishment in the form of a wife.

Speak out now with proof!!!

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
I can't possibly be busy 24/7...... Speak what I understand, or don't mention me.
MedicH:

Even linguistics is read in the university. Instead of being antibiotics men, get busy.
Re: A Cheating Wife by MedicH: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Agreed, but if you see a wife whose husband is cheating on her, would you tell her as well?

Yes without mincing words. With evidence based approach not just empty words.
Re: A Cheating Wife by Livescores: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
....if only this is true, fine.
MedicH:

Yes without mincing words. With evidence based approach not just empty words.
Re: A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Livescores:
No! Honestly, you're no different from Lilmissfavv.y

remember how you were roasted alive on "my wife is emasculating me" thread?

your contribution to that thread was inhumane oloun gbo.

I would love to tell you a short story about my grandma.
inhumane, yet I said the truth

Inhumane, yet some people agreed with what i said

Inhumane yet the op of that thread was lying, because the wife came to tell us a different story. And the op later admitted his faults and deactivated due to shame.

Yet all you negro incels who can't see beyond your nostrils, busy insulting me because my message kicked you in the balls and made you act all emotional and hormones. Blame the message not the messenger.

The ignorant degenerates that refused to apologise and accept simple facts due to denial.

In that case, I was humane.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
I don't owe you anything, I drop my comments, and that's that. I really pray the day you see me making sense never comes, I am not here to please you.
Livescores:
This is a public forum, there is no rule restricting quoting a member; so it's my business.

I'm still waiting for the day you'll make sense.

don't wanna discuss this further.
Re: A Cheating Wife by MedicH: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
....if only this is true, fine.

No jokes. I don't like what i hate. Cheating is deception, mendacious, backstabbing blackmail, treacherous, slanderous and wrong. I wont get married till im done being single. FYI men are not polygamous in nature this is a lie from the pit of hell and punishment awaits the proponents of this lie.
Re: A Cheating Wife by TheSyndrome: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Well i am not really disappointed tho.
But your state of mind and thinking is something else undecided undecided
Wondering what the guys you dated went through
LilMissFavvy:
Always eager to bring in my personal life, these bastarrrrds quoting me are always quick to say if reverse was the case. If reverse was the case, yet in family section, a lady opened thread about her husband cheating on her because she is pregnant and in pains, just yesterday, what was my contribution there? Did I advise she divorce? No I did not. Yet these dead brained trolls keep giving me mentions, so annoying.
Re: A Cheating Wife by Livescores: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I don't owe you anything, I drop my comments, and that's that. I really pray the day you see me making sense never comes, I am not here to please you.
Re: A Cheating Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
I agree with you. Cheating is bad, especially an unrepentant cheat. The unrepentant cheats are proponents of the doctrine that men are polygamous in nature. They drag all men into their stipulations. Hope you would forgive a repentant partner who cheats on you. I would forgive, as well. Forgiveness of human errors is very necessary in relationships, especially if one is truly broken and truly regrets the action.
MedicH:

No jokes. I don't like what i hate. Cheating is deception, mendacious, backstabbing blackmail, treacherous, slanderous and wrong. I wont get married till im done being single. FYI men are not polygamous in nature this is a lie from the pit of hell and punishment awaits the proponents of this lie.
Re: A Cheating Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
Good........so always ignore my comments, those who have sense will always get a grasp of what I say. I know where you are aiming at, if I wanna follow you up, we will continue to derail this thread, hope you have abused me to your satisfaction.
Livescores:
I don't think you'll ever make sense.

you and common sense are parallel lines that will never meet.

you can't give what you don't have (sense)
Re: A Cheating Wife by Livescores: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
inhumane, yet I said the truth

Inhumane, yet some people agreed with what i said

Inhumane yet the op of that thread was lying, because the wife came to tell us a different story. And the op later admitted his faults and deactivated due to shame.

Yet all you negro incels who can't see beyond your nostrils, busy insulting me because my message kicked you in the balls and made you act all emotional and hormones. Blame the message not the messenger.

The ignorant degenerates that refused to apologise and accept simple facts due to denial.

In that case, I was humane.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife by oodua1stson: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Simply mind your business, her husband is definitely doing the same thing if not worse. However, you can talk to her to stop it and change for the better.
and then when you get insults online you act surprised.

Nonsense
Re: A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
Akowemoon:
Matured mind pls. My neighbor who is a police officer was recently posted to another state and the mans wife has been sleeping with another man who is a pastor and a founder of a church. The funny aspect of it is that, this woman boldy told me she is in love with the pastor. How do i tell this my friend his wife who had 2 kids for him is cheating on him..
if its not a pastor the story no go sweet
Re: A Cheating Wife by UfuomaUN(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
Drink water and mind your business

Akowemoon:
Matured mind pls. My neighbor who is a police officer was recently posted to another state and the mans wife has been sleeping with another man who is a pastor and a founder of a church. The funny aspect of it is that, this woman boldy told me she is in love with the pastor. How do i tell this my friend his wife who had 2 kids for him is cheating on him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Livescores:

well, not interested in discussing this further.

me refraining from further comments doesn't mean you've been vindicated.

it shows that you'll never change, I know you weren't born like this.

oloun maa Sanu gbogbo wa, you're just a product of multiple heartbreaks.
Look at him!

Defending his fellow irresponsible niggas and pointing fingers at me.

Pot calling kettle black.

All you men without common sense will smell pepper from women this year.

I have not had multiple heartbreaks, in any relationship, I end things like an adult.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Good........so always ignore my comments, those who have sense will always get a grasp of what I say. I know where you are aiming at, if I wanna follow you up, we will continue to derail this thread, hope you have abused me to your satisfaction.
it didn't increase his low salary.

He didn't use the insults to soak garri.Mtcheew

The only way men can feel important is to degrade and abuse women. The lazy toots!?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! / How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture / My Sex Service To My Principal And Students (part 7) IS OUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.