Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? (64702 Views)

Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling / Malami: Why Buhari Will Not Sign Proposed Electoral Law / Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Oxalic(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2020
It is becoming clear day by day.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Stanzar7: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2020
lexy2014:

U failed to get d crux of d matter. D question is if amotekun is illegal, what makes hisbah and civilian JTF legal?

The answer is
U were against BSS. One bad turn deserve another

7 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by phccars: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2020
This is what happens when the Federal Govt has failed to secure its people, moreso, the people have cried for state and local policing, yet the Fed. Govt. will not listen, and the security situation still persist. am sure more of this kind "Amotekun" will emerge. The Fed govt had the opportunity to put things right when clamor for state and local policing was advocated. You cannot continue to do the same thing over and over and expect a different result. There should be Federal Police, State Police and Local Police with the Federal Police having most power and jurisdiction over all the others.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by tammie24: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2020
Stanzar7:

They should try it...they will unleash army on them
let me tell you something

No army can stand southwest fighters and hunters

Do you think they fight with ak47?

Why do you think FG is worried

Go figure!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2020
it seems that south west are just waking up.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Stanzar7: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2020
Racoon:
Nice one! Remain resolute people.Waiting for answers.The Nigerian constitution does not applied to the core northern states but the Sharia system does.

So no reasonable Nigerian or region should accept any shitcrap this govt or any of its agent throw @ them. Security is absolutely zero in Nigeria today.
If u were against BSS by NK then u r wrong to condemn FG.

A united south is the answer
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2020
Bola146:

Exactly, this government is up to something bad seriously... God will silence them all with sicknesses very soon.
lol I knew Amotekun was a failure the moment IPOB supported it.
Remember anything or anyone IPOB supports usually turn into a failure.
ask Fayose, Eleka, Atiku, Saraki, Adeleke etc.
immhotep lzaa jimyjames fk002

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by MEGAWATCH: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2020
oyatz:
It's not a tribal issue (as Tribal bigots like you can not think beyond tribalism) but the fight for the right to secure each federating unit.

Each Regional ethnic groups drumming support of Amotekun are doing so because the establishment is in line with their stand on True Federalism.

The South-South and the North Central are also in support showing that this is not Yoruba Vs Igbos affairs.

Enugu State constituted Forest Guards and Benue State had Anti-Open grazing Marshall.

The main thing here is that the Federalism in Nigeria is been tested and challenged.

COMMON CLOSE THAT TOILET YOU CALLED A MOUTH.
TELL ME WHAT THE YORUBA'S HAS EVER SUPPORTED THE IGBO'S ON, OR ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT THE IGBO'S ARE ALWAYS WRONG IN EVERYTHING?

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Stanzar7: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2020
A united south is the answer.

But a typical Yoruba man will prefer to die to have Igbo on d same table of soup

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Befii: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2020
Amotekun shld be sanctioned n disbanded. D idea of vigilante is never a good idea based on what i have seen. dey would jst end up as a tool in d hands of few powerful persons. dats d case in Rivers state with OSPAC.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2020
helinues:
Me waiting to read /hear Osinbajo's stand on this
that stooge?as if his opinion matters
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by tammie24: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2020
Stanzar7:

They should try it...they will unleash army on them
and come to think of it

Why has the government not unleashed army on Fulani herdsmen?
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by ehmmy11(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2020
We go dey alright last last grin
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by AmTruth: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2020
Malami should explain about this because if it's not for intention against a particular tribe that any local security outfit is formed
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by auwalyau: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2020
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by kayusely70(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2020
J111333:
When there's a fight for the SE, they face their fight but when there's one for the SW, they hide behind or look for a gang to help them.
Everyone knows that if this amotekun issue is an Igbo thing, Yorubas would've mocked and abandoned them but since it's their thing, they have suddenly remembered there's a word like Southerners.

The deceit and pretence must stop this year. sad
Theyve Been Meeting Before Now
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by woleabayo(f): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2020
his mumu na follow come
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2020
Rekhina:
What makes u think speaking big grammers like irritant and context makes u a wiseman ? U are D.U.L.L quote me anywhere

Stop mocking urself chatting meleszenawi he will rubbish ur educated myopia

I hate idiots n bastard ...gushhhh sad

Very dull human being
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by LLMG: 8:54am On Jan 15, 2020
so that they can disarm you, silence and relegate you to the background, enslave and force their will on you and kill you whenever they want. southerners are so foolish, especially their greedy self serving leaders. the handwriting has been on the wall for so long but they choose to ignore it and pretend its nothing while empowering the north against themselves. now they want to cry, maybe its too late now, don't forget the useful idiots are still there faithfully serving their masters and their pockets while betraying their own and selling off their future for peanuts.

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by greenguy: 8:54am On Jan 15, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Amotekun is not illegal because FG says so.

Let me coach you on a few things.

Yoruba has international credibility far ahead of any other ethnic group in Africa.

When it comes to democracy it is because of Yoruba that other countries give any atom of regard to Nigeria.

Obasanjo introduced democracy to Nigeria while every other tribe was plotting coup and destroying society. When Nigeria was at brink of collapse in 1993, Yoruba again, with the sacrifice of blood, fought for reinstatement of democracy.

Is there any ethnic group in Nigeria that has ever fought an opponent and laid the lives of its leadership at the battle front beside Yoruba? MKO and his wife, Kudirat, Gani Fawehinmi Chief Adesanya, and many others. These were not military men. None of them wore ranks but they stood in battle against military and at the end of the day Yoruba won the war and gave democracy back to the land.

Yoruba has never planned coup. Not because we dont know how to kill but we are nation builders and coup is not part of nation building.

We would not start a war....but we will not run from one either.

On the international front global powers keep accurate record of history and they know who is who. Yoruba's virtue and credibility has never been tainted. If a war comes to Nigeria Yoruba will be the ally world powers would need to restore sanity, order and rebuild. If we ask for war hardwares we will not be turned down.

So FG is a nobody, and if FG does not count, you do not count either.

I refer you back to Sowore's case. He did not spend half as much time as Kanu spent in prison. Kanu is a British citizen and so is his wife. Dasuki is a Northerner and no one cared about him either. But you saw what happened after Sowore was maltreated.

We can pull weight and crush Nigeria. Like I said, we are nation builders! There are ways to correct what is wrong with Nigeria without a war...but if a war is necessary, again we do not run from war and we do not turn tail and flee battlefield either.

Obviously, you have no sense. Your ego eroded every trace of sense in your head.

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

you and your Jamaica weed. when is your sanity coming back to your senses

this thread aren't meant for utme applicants. face your utme and allow people with function brain to discuss

I will only advise you to read and score well in your exams.

Nothing like Utme in our own time.

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Brightdude007: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2020
J111333:
When there's a fight for the SE, they face their fight but when there's one for the SW, they hide behind or look for a gang to help them.
Everyone knows that if this amotekun issue is an Igbo thing, Yorubas would've mocked and abandoned them but since it's their thing, they have suddenly remembered there's a word like Southerners.

they have suddenly remembered there's a word like Southerners. grin

6 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2020
J111333:

like when azikiwe and agiuyi ironsi made secession impossible

3 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by mozona(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2020
country of segregation.

like this quote from animal farm" all animal are equal but some are more equal from others"
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 15, 2020
Stanzar7:

There is nothing like united south. It is a fallacy.

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by dominique(f): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2020
Stanzar7:

Is NK a government official? If no then who is he to launch a security system at the expense of the people? Amotekun which is a brainchild of six governors should never be compared to an agreement illegally operated system where people will be made to pay through their teeth to keep running

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by AdonaiAluminium: 8:57am On Jan 15, 2020
Because Hisbah is by the north and AMOTEKUN by the south

Contact us for all your roofing jobs, roof repair and maintenance, insulated roofing sheets etc
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
like when azikiwe and agiuyi ironsi made secession impossible

Just shut it.

You guys should carry your cross and let others hear word.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by jimyjames(m): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
lol I knew Amotekun was a failure the moment IPOB supported it.
Remember anything or anyone IPOB supports usually turn into a failure.
ask Fayose, Eleka, Atiku, Saraki, Adeleke etc.
immhotep lzaa jimyjames fk002

Afonja from Massachusetts Ibadan, tomorow you will claim to be an ipob from anambra but your girlfriend is mossob from Enugu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2020
Brightdude007:

they have suddenly remembered there's a word like Southerners. grin
like azikiwe remembered us when he removed the secession clause from our constitution in 1954

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I will only advise you to read and score well in your exams.

Nothing like Utme in our own time.

your own time kill you there. I place you on the same level with utme applicants and I wasn't wrong to do that because of your IQ

this thread is for people with functioning brain as I said not for low IQ people
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Just shut it.

You guys should carry your cross and let others hear word.

when will u stop supporting fulani hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.