Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? (64708 Views)

Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling / Malami: Why Buhari Will Not Sign Proposed Electoral Law / Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2020
dominique:

Is NK a government official? If no then who is he to launch a security system at the expense of the people? Amotekun which is a brainchild of six governors should never be compared to an agreement illegally operated system where people will be made to pay through their teeth to keep running

So 13,500 will keep amotekun running and sustain full grown men and married men.

BSS is even more viable than amotekun founded by governors that can't even pay monthly salary let alone minimum wage.

4 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
when will u stop supporting fulani hahaha

We ain't slaves.

After all I remember fully well na you dey poke nose for our matter over here.

You guys should just stay on your own and let us be.

Stop dragging others into una problem.

6 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by urahara(m): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2020
I think NASS should step up.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by mauriceju2(m): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2020
The northern state dont obey or follows Nigerian constitution, they believed Nigerian constitution is illegal and abomination to them and Islam,
they said the only law they believed and follow is sharia law, they even have sharia police and the government is not doing them anything.
i see Nigeria breaking into pics very soon. if you can see the hand writing in the wall you will understand. a serious war is coming, the northerner have been doing as they like but its like they are going to be seriously challenge and it will lead to war and break up

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2020
Stanzar7:
A united south is the answer.

But a typical Yoruba man will prefer to die to have Igbo on d same table of soup
azikiwe was the first person to make a deal with the north

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2020
jimyjames:

Afonja from Massachusetts Ibadan, tomorow you will claim to be an ipob from anambra but your girlfriend is mossob from Enugu
lol face the issue at hand grin
Amotekun is now proscribed as a terrorist Group just like your Eastern Biafra National Guard and Biafra secret service created by Cownu
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

your own time kill you there. I place you on the same level with utme applicants and I wasn't wrong to do that because of your IQ

this thread is for people with functioning brain as I said not for low IQ people

Anybody talking about utme that I hardly remember must be an undergraduate, an applicant or just recently graduated which you fall into one of these.

I am not your mate.

Next

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Pro2makx(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Amotekun would soon be tagged a terrorist organization and so shall it be. Creating an Illegal outfit to undermine the nation's security architecture.

If all those things he wrote is what you termed intelligence then I am forced to believe that Awolowo free education was a sharp brainwash free of knowledge.

Ewedu and Amala free education.

And there You go again. it's too early in the Day to intentionally allow your sensibility get raped by your public display of folly. And oh to guide you, so you stop wasting your strength, throwing wrong jabs in the Wrong direction. I am not Yoruba. So quit wasting your time with the "AWOLOWO" or "EWEDU" thing. Its a waste of time. Rather, engage me on why you have been bleeting "Amotekun is illegal" since. If you can't, then i got a cure to your stupidity. Just pull down your pant, bend over and stick your index finger into your shithole, smell it, and like you mean it, say 'o lord forgive me, for i am stupid'.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Blackking98(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2020
Tyriq:

Jurisprudence kee you there, were is all the jurisprudence you're shouting about? Na yoruba be attorney General or CJN? Upon all your jurisprudence na one sharia Aboki de control you.. sowore was illegally detained for months and non of your jurisprudence could sneeze..
grin in as much as I want southern unity . This thing dey funny me, what we in the SS and my brothers in the SE have been suffering since 2015 while the SW claim sophistication and political correctness is what they are starting to suffer small and they are shouting all over the place. Let them go to court , malami the Minister of Justice and attorney general will just call his fellow aboki in the name of CJN and ruling will be given in favour of the FG(north). They will rant on media till it dies a natural death and nothing will happen. Hes claiming Yorubas are so good in law but they supported an aboki to oust a fellow Southerner, this is just the case of the SS/SE telling the SW " we told u but u didn't listen, now see what you have gotten yourself into". The sad part is that the traitors among them will sell the Yoruba nation into servitude of the fulani just like general afonja. May God help them open their eyes

7 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2020
Simbrixton:

Leave Azikiwe and face your region.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by 21cents: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2020
Coldie:
Its illegal. State police is much more legal than regional police. Having a regional police is a call for anarchy.

This is how the Biafran war started one person having power over a regional militia, next thing u know they take on the whole country
kindly educate me pls. is hisbah a regional or state establishment?
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Talkingoil(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The statement clearly shows the disunity within your immediate family and let me not even talk of your tribe but you quick to rush to SW looking for unity or whether na cohesion.

Reason because you feel you more educated. This 21st everyone is looking for ways up all your heading is calculating is SW.

Igbos and I too know.

You don't come on a forum as this to speak misguided words to someone probably older than you. You don't have to be insultive to drive home a point, it shows you don't seem to have any proper upbringing.

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

We ain't slaves.

After all I remember fully well na you dey poke nose for our matter over here.

You guys should just stay on your own and let us be.

Stop dragging others into una problem.
unfortunately you have always taken the sides of fulani on a good day you shouldnt be on this thread and where did you see me calling igbos on the matter

3 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by 27Pushing30: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2020
Racoon:
Nice one! Remain resolute people.Waiting for answers.The Nigerian constitution does not applied to the core northern states but the Sharia system does.

So no reasonable Nigerian or region should accept any shitcrap this govt or any of its agent throw @ them. Security is absolutely zero in Nigeria today.

FG better not dare the South west... thet are the onlyu entity holding Nigeria together

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by AmuDimpka: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
lol I knew Amotekun was a failure the moment IPOB supported it.
Remember anything or anyone IPOB supports usually turn into a failure.
ask Fayose, Eleka, Atiku, Saraki, Adeleke etc.
immhotep lzaa jimyjames fk002

You must be a clown ...Oya fave East and blame your gods

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2020
Pro2makx:

And there You go again. it's too early in the Day to intentionally allow your sensibility get rape by your public display of folly. And oh to guide you, so you stop wasting your strength, throwing wrong jabs in the Wrong direction. I am not Yoruba. So quit wasting your time with the "AWOLOWO" or "EWEDU" thing. Its a waste of time. Rather, engage me on why you have been bleeting "Amotekun is illegal" since. If you can't, then i got a cure to your stupidity. Just pull down your pant, bend over and stick your index finger into your shithole, smell it, and like you mean it, say 'o lord forgive me, for i am stupid'.

Anyway tell your elders to face their problems and stop looking for who to drag and call it southern leaders.

Nobody send yoruba on amotekun work.

Face your issues alone.

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by jimyjames(m): 9:07am On Jan 15, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
lol face the issue at hand grin
Amotekun is now proscribed as a terrorist Group just like your Eastern Biafra National Guard and Biafra secret service created by Cownu

What are you afonja doing about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2020
All this cattle generation are terrorist aboki shut the hell up man.

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2020
27Pushing30:

FG better not dare the South west... thet are the onlyu entity holding Nigeria together

More like only people begging for unity.

Unity beggars.

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Leave Azikiwe and face your region.
how can we leave someone that put us in this mess in the first place someone who was shouting zik for africa upandaan and whose kinsmen have refused to accept their faults till today spoilt brats dude about time you remove this meles zenawi from your name your low intelligence and lack of character and courage stinks someone wey no fit accept truth dey call himself meles zenawi

3 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2020
That malami must be mad. Aboki shut the hell up man.

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

More like only people begging for unity.

Unity beggars.
the only unity beggers are the east your support for fulani is embarrasing
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
unfortunately you have always taken the sides of fulani on a good day you shouldnt be on this thread and where did you see me calling igbos on the matter

What do your leaders mean by southern leaders...that is arrant nonsense.

It is simply south west leaders.....Nobody send una assignment on amotekun.

Yorubas should face their problems and mind theirs business and stop looking for who to curry for support.

Your tent o isreal...QED

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Stanzar7: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2020
dominique:

Is NK a government official? If no then who is he to launch a security system at the expense of the people? Amotekun which is a brainchild of six governors should never be compared to an agreement illegally operated system where people will be made to pay through their teeth to keep running

The people have right to create a security for themselves if their life is threatened... If u tell urself the truth u will know that NK is the leader of Igbo nation now...people listens to him than any se governor.

3 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Subduer: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2020
Advocate500:

How the igbos always stand 4 justice not minding the region that is affected?
Can the yorubas do the same if the igbos were the one's that established amotekun?

Don't expect Yorubas to react like Igbos. People are different. God put Nigerians together for Igbos to learn CRAFTINESS from the Yorubas, instead of always declaring everything, ho ha.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Lot13(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2020
Malami and the Fulani supremacist groups are playing with fire.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Stanzar7: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2020
tammie24:
and come to think of it

Why has the government not unleashed army on Fulani herdsmen?

Because u voted for buhari just to remove power from south. The north see south as a weak region and divided... And Yoruba's r d cause

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by syntekelite(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2020
hisexcellency34:

https://www.independent.ng/malami-should-tell-nigerians-why-hisbah-is-legal-but-amotekun-is-illegal-southern-mbelt-leaders/

anyone who stayed in the north well will.also know there is a security outfit called iyabanga.. i just hope our so.called.yoruba leaders have the mind and guts to face this biased federal government.. southwest, east and south south are bigger than any northern oligarchy..

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
the only unity beggers are the east your support for fulani is embarrasing

No be same you that said una go help some person over here win election sometime ago.

The young man statement clearly shows how you guys always beg for unity because it is on history you people can't rule yourself.

Dobale lifestyle na wetin una sabi...

No wonder the whitemen were invited to rule you guys years back.

Too much Dobale has made many not to reason ago.

What a culture.

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by celeiyke: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2020
chiefolododo:
Anybody that says Amotekun is illegal should be burnt to death

Tinubu said it is illegal
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Stanzar7: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
when Nigeria have not gone to the dogs. There were sane people in governance
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Jabioro: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2020
Good question bhas been raised Malami should come with a reasonable answer or else he would die miserably before seven lapse.. Okugbe !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.