Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,527 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story (10467 Views)

Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by nuel101(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
drezzyx:
SEX is stupid

Imagine going up and down just for liquid to come out.

Abi ... I wonder how you were giving birth to
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by PharoahIII: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
I have missed quite a few opportunities, in fact, to this day I still feel the pain, the sadness of not bleeping those girls. Sometimes I just want to hit my head on the wall sef

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sex (fornication) is never an opportunity
It's a bad thing lo and behold
Men how can you lazy youth think like this

Odiegwu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Daviddson(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Some of those so-called opportunities were laced with HIV or 3 weeks pregnancy. Sexual pleasure was created by God strictly to be enjoyed within the confines of marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nnemuka:

I can imagine grin
quite stressful just for liquid to come out
true that thing can be stressful, especially after daily work.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by uthlaw: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
My neighbor for school give me green light for 3month but I no chop her because she block way for other girls!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by OnyesomJ(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
Is Good as you behave yourself oo

Assuming you tried to sleep with her , she might you wan Rape am

No be Naija Girls again gringrin
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
sotherefore:
Mine was when I move in my small apartment Na that time I was just a novice..one week after moving in I was sitting one afternoon when my crush call me to find out where i was that she has not seen me around since we were friends..so I told that am no more living close to her that have moved to another apartment that I was struggling to put things in place..she asked me where I was staying and I told her she said that I should expect her but I did not believe..i was surprise around 5 o'clock she came to my place..i was happy we get inside we cook noodles and eat..na after eating we gist for sometimes..she said she will go by 6:30...we continue discussion....when it was around six thirty she said she feel like sleeping she gets up and lie down on the bed..i did not even know what to do...when she was in the bed i ask her if she is alright..she did not answer she rather said i should come and help her cover her blanket that she is having cold so I did as she said...i ask her again if she is alright..she keep looking at me in a strange funny way and she did not want to answer ...i was just seating on the side of the the bed using my phone....after 10 - 15 minute she gets up and said i was a boring man and i can't take care of visitors that i did not even care abt her and i was busy using phone .i try to apologize she she even get upset and said that she can't come to my house again..Na so she takes her bag and go.........now if I remember such thing i feel like bringing her back to my house again...i can't even forgive myself for being so naive..

Lol...
Sorry.
It's allowed!
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
pinokio6634:
Must everything be bout seex?

Go to religion section and entertain yourself with the word of God.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Idiot.
Na release be sex na.If sperm dey come out you go dey see sign on the guy face.I no know why that release sweet pass sex.
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by drezzyx(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
comshots:
Na release be sex na.If sperm dey come out you go dey see sign on the guy face.I no know why that release sweet pass sex.
Aswear that hot liquid wey person dey release sweet pass going up and down.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by bonnyhope: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
Harbylon:
You are nothing but a MUMU MAN.

He was a novice not mumu
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by CsRockefeller(m): 3:38am On Jan 16, 2020
During my NYSC. She was my neighbor, always coming to my room in a hostel of about 20 rooms ( a school of health was located where I served)...

I never knew what she wanted till one day like that, after that day, she never came to my room again.

If I have a second chance, I still won't do it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by hope4nigeria(m): 5:29am On Jan 16, 2020
drezzyx:
I don't have ur tym.
me, na my second girl friend bust the door open and kasala enter, to separate fight between two girls no easy oh. Till today, I miss the sweet hole I saw clearly clean but I never enter.
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by KingAzubuike(f): 6:32am On Jan 16, 2020
We4all:

People are searching for opportunities to better their lives and you're here discussing about the sex you missed. Sex doesn't sustain life and no one dies from lack of it.
Nigerians Sha. Carry your motivational talks elsewhere. This is a forum and this thread is part of the forum. Here people share stories so go to hell. Funny enough if we check this kid well he's still a struggling brat feeding under his mother.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Malayy(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2020
Nigerian youths oh !!!
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by emkz: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2020
She invited me for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her house. I did not go, not because I did not like her, but because I did not sweat for her. There would have been no value in the sex for me as it came too easy. She saw me as a novice.

I accepted.

Some other guy decided to knack her, and then they had a problem that became public. It was shameful, as it became the theme of sustained gossip as everyone knew their private life...in the office. He could no longer show his face in public and hid in shame. He almost ruined his career because of sex.

The three-letter word: SEX! That word ruins people more than death.

Therefore, not all sex must be had, no matter how easy it looks. Not all hole must be drilled. Some holes would bring you shame, disgrace and death. I will not comment on the spiritual dimensions of these things. Let us stick with what is visible to us on Earth.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Anytime I remember all the toto I missed narrowly I will just get angry with myself angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Massivedick: 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
I actually missed several once. I missed one in her room in my student days. She even had to come spend weekend with me in my home some years back but I couldn’t do anything because when I tried, she said No and I gave up, I didn’t ask again . I missed another one that came to to visit for an 2 hours unknown to me she had the intention of sleeping over. I didn’t know this as my quick rush to do it then sent a wrong signal and she changed her mind, went home same day.
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by service44: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
mine was seriouse, there was this church girl that people always called my wife because we were too close, the reason of our closeness is because she wants me to acconpany her to any where she is going, sometimes to her house, a one room apartment, one day in the house i was seated in her bed she returned from d bath room with towel tied, i pleaded to go outside 4 her to change, she said,"y ar u acting like a last born, ar u a lastborn" i said "no o, but i dont want my eyes to get blind" and she said "ok, i go blind ur eyes now" she said loughinly and drop the towel and left with white pant, i was looking at her but dont kn wat to do, she put on her cloths in my present and we went to church dat day, so the next day she came to my house by 9am and said she came to see if my eyes hv go blind else she wants to blind more, brodas this girl later slept off with leg scarted abroad, still i could not do anything, she told my friend dat am a gay, till i die i will never forgive myself she is maried wit three kids now.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
YorubaLord:
You wonder why the black race is such a joke of a race. The youths of this nation are doomed! angry
Try dey catch cruise o bruh no use maturity injure yourself

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Kurtis02(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Back then in Uni (yr1)there was this Chick that was always on my neck, always wanting us to hangout and all that crap. Babe no too go well facially, but the figure 8 was very visible.

She sha came visiting one day like that, complaining of body pain till the extent of removing her blouse..Couldn't read the handwriting on the wall since I was a novice grin

After two hours of stay she left. Only to login my WhatsApp to see a mssg from her asking me if I'm Gay

Since then i stopped doing the boy is good.
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
sotherefore:
Mine was when I move in my small apartment Na that time I was just a novice..one week after moving in I was sitting one afternoon when my crush call me to find out where i was that she has not seen me around since we were friends..so I told that am no more living close to her that have moved to another apartment that I was struggling to put things in place..she asked me where I was staying and I told her she said that I should expect her but I did not believe..i was surprise around 5 o'clock she came to my place..i was happy we get inside we cook noodles and eat..na after eating we gist for sometimes..she said she will go by 6:30...we continue discussion....when it was around six thirty she said she feel like sleeping she gets up and lie down on the bed..i did not even know what to do...when she was in the bed i ask her if she is alright..she did not answer she rather said i should come and help her cover her blanket that she is having cold so I did as she said...i ask her again if she is alright..[b]she keep looking at me in a strange funny way and she did not want to answer ...[/b]i was just seating on the side of the the bed using my phone....after 10 - 15 minute she gets up and said i was a boring man and i can't take care of visitors that i did not even care abt her and i was busy using phone .i try to apologize she she even get upset and said that she can't come to my house again..Na so she takes her bag and go.........now if I remember such thing i feel like bringing her back to my house again...i can't even forgive myself for being so naive..

MY DEAR BROTHER,
1. FEAR WOMEN
2. FEAR WOMEN
3. FEAR WOMEN
4. FEAR WOMEN
5. FEAR WOMEN
6. FEAR WOMEN
7. FEAR WOMEN

HOW MANY TIMES I WARN YOU?

SEVEN TIMES!!!!!!!

FROM MY OWN PERSONAL LIFE EXPERIENCE, I KEEP THANKING GOD FOR MISSING SUCH OPPORTUNITIES BECAUSE FOR SOME REASONS I DON'T UNDERSTAND, SUCH LADIES HAVE TURNED OUT TO HAVE ALREADY BEEN PREGNANT FOR SOME GUY AND TRYING TO SET ME UP. IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME WITH 7 DIFFERENT LADIES (HONESTLY) AT DIFFERENT TIMES SINCE ADOLESCENTCE, LURING ME FOR SEX MY DECLINATION SAVED ME FROM BEING TAGGED RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ALREADY PREGNANCY. TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCE.

FEAR WOMEN ONCE AGAIN! BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN A LADY STARTS BEHAVING FUNNY WHEN SHE COMES OVER OR WHILE IN A SECLUDED PLACE. YOU GAT GIVE YOURSELF BRAIN OR ELSE YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN Ooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Olajydeey: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lolz....I still laugh at myself up till today,since 2015
Shes married now sha
When I never wise nah,I was into my first Teen relationship shit,So she invited me to come over to her school @ Ago.
I left Ibadan around 8am,I got there around 10am
We were together, auntie wore mini gown,no br*
She cooked different food for me
Rice for morning
Eba for afternoon with fishes & meat o(lolz)
After morning food,we started watching movie
One thing led to another, romance started..as a lover boy nah..I was like "u know I love u now,I can wait till our wedding night"
She said " if u want sex ,I'll give u now oo"
I said "No,You know I love you nah" I'll wait for u till wedding night...lolz
Na so I no do anything..
We didnt reach up to 1 month..

Cookie gone

She said to one of my friend.."that one"
He's not matured".....he no sabi

Anytime I remember till today

I smile

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Saynotoapc(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
2dice01:
Do you expect her to tell you she want sex?

The only thing 9ja babes will be telling you are

i feel like sleeping

I will soon be going oo

What says the time?

This your bed is so comfortable

So you got to decode her body language

Funny enough most are already wet but won't say a word

Some tell you close the door

Turn off the light I can't sleep with the light on.

Bro hustle ooo
If hustle pay, they will use there mouth and tell you

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Mosetgg: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mosetgg:
The one that keep on scratching my head till tomorrow is when this my female friend came to visit me.

After we talked and ate, na so I started touching her small small, when I noticed she didn't complained, I took the move to kiss her, before I knew what was happening she already grasped me and her leg was already wide open under my John Thomas.

After much kiss and smooching, I wanted to insert Mr John Thomas with the confidence that she can never deny me, but surprisingly she held my Mr Thomas and said where is your condom?

That was when I knew I had Bleep up.

She was like you knew I was coming why haven't you get one?

After much persuasion and sweet talk to convinced her that nothing would happen, but she didn't agree, even though she was also complaining of how bad she also wanted it.

After I fingered her to the point of seeing her cumming with the hope that she would be so weak and let me in, this lady was adamant o.

She left my place with the promise that she will come the next week but surprisingly she is now giving me different excuse she will not be coming again.

That mistake of not getting condom was bad and very costly.

[b]THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH IS, WOMEN LOVE SEX VERY, VERY MUCH FAR MORE THAN AN AVERAGE GUY, THEY JUST TOO DISCREET ABOUT IT, THAT IS WHY VIRGINS HAVE SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL BEEN VERY, VERY SCARCE AND THE FEW VIRGINS THAT THERE ARE, ARE CELEBRATED.

IT IS VERY, VERY DIFFICULT FOR WOMEN TO KEEP WHAT IS BETWEEN THEIR THIGHS INTACT, THAT'S THE REALITY. THEY WILL GO FOR FORE PLAY AS AN EXCUSE NOT TO HAVE SEX BUT IT IS ALL LIES EVEN THOUGH MOST ESPECIALLY THEY LOVE pre-intimacy, ROMANCE VERY MUCH MORE . . THIS INFORMATION CAN BE VERY WELL CONFIRMED BY THE 20% OF MEN WHO ARE THE ONES VERY BOLD ENOUGH TO MAKE SEXUAL MOVE WHICH A WOMAN HAS BEEN DYING FOR, YET MAKING MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE THE GUILTY ONE.

THESE 20% OF MEN BECAUSE OF THEIR BOLDNESS, ARE MOSTLY LOVED BY THE 99% OF WOMEN WHILE THE REMAINING 80% OF MEN ARE RIDICULED AND LAUGHED AT BY WOMEN FOR NOT HAVING SUCH BOLDNESS, THAT'S THE TRUTH.

IT IS THESE 20% OF MEN THAT THE 99% OF WOMEN SURRENDER THEIR VIRGINITY TO BE DISVIRGINED BEFORE FINALLY HANDING OVER THEMSELVES TO THE 80% OF MEN (their husbands) AS ALREADY DISVIRGINED. MY EMPHASIS IS ON THE BOLDED IN YOUR COMMENT.[/b]
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
We4all:

People are searching for opportunities to better their lives and you're here discussing about the sex you missed. Sex doesn't sustain life and no one dies from lack of it.

Osumii oo

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by rawpadgin(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
So many times

I can only remember Evelyn, Susan & Christy stories
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by sotherefore: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
WORDWORLD:

MY DEAR BROTHER,
1. FEAR WOMEN
2. FEAR WOMEN
3. FEAR WOMEN
4. FEAR WOMEN
5. FEAR WOMEN
6. FEAR WOMEN
7. FEAR WOMEN

HOW MANY TIMES I WARN YOU?

SEVEN TIMES!!!!!!!

FROM MY OWN PERSONAL LIFE EXPERIENCE, I KEEP THANKING GOD FOR MISSING SUCH OPPORTUNITIES BECAUSE FOR SOME REASONS I DON'T UNDERSTAND, SUCH LADIES HAVE TURNED OUT TO HAVE ALREADY BEEN PREGNANT FOR SOME GUY AND TRYING TO SET ME UP. IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME WITH 7 DIFFERENT LADIES (HONESTLY) AT DIFFERENT TIMES SINCE ADOLESCENTCE, LURING ME FOR SEX MY DECLINATION SAVED ME FROM BEING TAGGED RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ALREADY PREGNANCY. TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCE.

FEAR WOMEN ONCE AGAIN! BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN A LADY STARTS BEHAVING FUNNY WHEN SHE COMES OVER OR WHILE IN A SECLUDED PLACE. YOU GAT GIVE YOURSELF BRAIN OR ELSE YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN Ooooo!

.. this is the best advice.. you have said it all....I wonder what sort of infection they could have infected me with... my naivity in those days was for my good..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland / Without Make Up Most Women Are Ugly / Boyfriend Won't Meet My Parents, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.