Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (52295 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Jimbadly: 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sniper101:

slowpoke! Are you still alive?

Amadioha strike you where you stand you asthmatic dufus.
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Sniper101(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jimbadly:

Amadioha strike you where you stand you asthmatic dufus.

Ha ha ha
Am actually not standing right now, you stupid urchin.

so, your shít is going right back at ya.

may Ogun strike you dead wherever you are right now.
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 20, 2020
Greatdre:
This question is for the married folks!!! If you are to marry again, would you marry your current spouse? Please, be very honest with your answer.

Not married yet but I'm hoping that I won't make a mistake
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Jimbadly: 7:04am On Jan 20, 2020
Sniper101:

Ha ha ha
Am actually not standing right now, you stupid urchin.

so, your shít is going right back at ya.

may Ogun strike you dead wherever you are right now.

May Iyi-oji blast you into smithereens you slobbering twerp!
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Beeron: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2020
victorian:

Thanks, i have had enough of broke guys deceits to last me to my old age and grave .

My mind is made up, way before i read your story . Too many bad cunning people out there .

But thanks anyways, im fine with the choice i will eventually end up with.
Hi Vic, Wanna be friends so i take you out for lunch. Yes or Yes?
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by morpheus24: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

Watch your step because you are just jumping up and down into conclusions.

You obviously did not understand my comment and decided to jump on it and give it your own meaning.

Did I say all ladies should marry rich guys? Men on this forum are so quick to defend struggling guys and condemn the rich ones. You guys get so touchy on this issue and are unable to process simple information.

Please try to process information well before attacking and making baseless conclusions and declarations.

Sorry to burst your bubble...I am married already tongue. And guess what! He was not rich. But unlike you, I won't blame those who married wealthy guys. It's their choice and it's not a bad thing.

I understood your point clear and concise so don't try to divert or digress by stating the above.

Whether a guy is struggling or not, rich or poor, blind or able bodied, short or tall, you made the decision to marry him, marriage is not only about love, it is about commitment.

If you go into marriage on expectations then you have already signed your divorce papers before you even began that marriage.
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
victorian:

Wow! 11years! shocked

And youve been the one taking care of a full grown man!
Na wa o

In the past i use to date broke ,poor or hustling guys .i almost made a terrible mistake marrying one ,but my eyes cleared when i asked him a simple question a day before meeting his dad .
I asked , honey if im broke tomorrow , will u help and assist me with money?
This is a guy ,i always stock up his fridge with lots of nigerian and foreign provisions including meats and Chicken.
I always want to make sure any guy i date at least look fresh like me . This is a guy i will use my own money to cook pot of soups and stew.

Guess his reply?
The fool said but Babe how can i run broke? Ha! No o , i should stop such jokes . A whole Ceo, broke ke? Its impossible .
I looked at this guy with shock.

Then he continued and said his best friend wife bought a jeep for his best friend and the guy is living large , and envy to all of them who are his friends and he was expecting i wil buy him a car , attached to the full wardrobe of clothes and shoes i promised him so he can match my level . Cause i always say he doesnt dress rich .

Mehn! That was the end of that relationship.

I told him point blank , its over . Go look for another rich maga to marry.

Can u imagine ? I rather remain single for life! Than marry a man i wil.be dashing money to all the rest of my life or taking care of his life style..

If a man is not rich dont fucvking come near me ! Dont even look at my direction, abeg!

You are really trying and God will keep blessing you , and open more doors of prosperity for u in Jesus name.amen.

Hes doing himself o.

Victorian are you normal at all? How come you have a personal story in every thread? If you are not telling us of your CEOship you are telling us you are fresh, or you are telling us you are a good cook. Na wa for you o.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Sniper101(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jimbadly:

May Iyi-oji blast you into smithereens you slobbering twerp!

Ogun kill YOU.
And also wipe out your present & future generations.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by engrchykae(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
Annstar:
��
I don't know what you mean by the double question mark
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Annstar(f): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
engrchykae:
I don't know what you mean by the double question mark
I asked for date not number
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Jimbadly: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Sniper101:

Ogun kill YOU.
And also wipe out your present & future generations.

Amadioha castrate you and every male member of your family and neuter every female in your family. May your family never see the light of the day. May your carcasses be food to vultures. Chimp.
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Jimbadly: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Victorian are you normal at all? How come you have a personal story in every thread? If you are not telling us of your CEOship you are telling us you are fresh, or you are telling us you are a good cook. Na wa for you o.

grin grin

You noticed that too?

Me thinks she's gone nuts.

grin grin
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jimbadly:

grin grin

You noticed that too?

grin grin

I dont like interfering in peoples yarns but hers is something else.
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Jimbadly: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

I dont like interfering in peoples yarns but hers is something else.

I'm telling you. She's the greatest rambler on naira land. grin grin

I think it's a sign of either a psychological or mental anomaly.
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Sniper101(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jimbadly:

Amadioha castrate you and every male member of your family and neuter every female in your family. May your family never see the light of the day. May your carcasses be food to vultures. Chimp.
Bastard.
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by victorian(f): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

There is something called selective reading.

You dont have to read some part of my biography, if you dont wish to. At least i didnt force your eyes to my handle..
Na wa o!

So one cannot be 98% perfect in peace again?

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 21, 2020
Jimbadly:

grin grin

You noticed that too?

grin grin

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2020
victorian:

There is something called selective reading.

You dont have to read some part of my biography, if you dont wish to. At least i didnt force your eyes to my handle..
Na wa o!

So one cannot be 98% perfect in peace again?

Hahaha. You no go kill person. Continue o. I hail you
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by engrchykae(m): 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Annstar:
I asked for date not number
are you serious?
Ok how about December
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Annstar(f): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
engrchykae:
are you serious? Ok how about December
ok..no problem
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by engrchykae(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
Annstar:
ok..no problem
how do I know you better
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Makschinchin: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
KingSatan:

Like I said, no woman will ever tell her the truth.

If you had read my post, you would have seen where I said "Marriage is not a smooth sail". What if you have comprehension issues?

If you had compared both posts truthful, you would have noticed that there is a big difference. What if you have a microscopic Intelligent Quotient?

Or better still, you are a just being a WOMAN THAT YOU ARE!

For the records, my story is not a true love story. It's actually a MARRIED MANS EXPERIENCE IN WRITING. NO LYING, NO HYPOCRISY

Lalasticlala

RoyalRoy

Guy, you sound so cool and honest

@bold, abeg change that your moniker now now jor.. Satan wey we know na father of all lies
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Liposure: 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
sukrecake:
Yes I will oooooooooo
hello beautiful
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by pakingzzzzz(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Queenserah26:
Not married but i hope so grin

And you look charming

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by ojoj(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Yes yes yesYes yes yesYes yes yes 100%. I am 15 yrs in d union with kids. I always thank God for the blessing of my wife. She is a blessing to me, a supporter of good things. In my next life, I will choose her again. I am using this opportunity to thank God.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Hathor5(f): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
ojoj:
Yes yes yesYes yes yesYes yes yes 100%. I am 15 yrs in d union with kids. I always thank God for the blessing of my wife. She is a blessing to me, a supporter of good things. In my next life, I will choose her again. I am using this opportunity to thank God.

I love to hear stories of bliss. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
It's a blessing indeed.
Not everyone will receive this blessing and be able to say what you can say after 15 years.
Lucky man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Bonchila(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Over and again
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Cromagnon: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
LewsTherin:
If you follow Nairalanders, you will believe life is only about sadness and misery.

The overwhelming consensus on marriage here is that 99% of marriages are sad, filled with cheating spouses, have financial disasters and are 1 step away from divorce or even murder! Yet outside of Nairaland.com, statistics say otherwise.

While I have been unable to find any stats concerning Nigeria directly (as per Naija factor, I'll bet), I came across this
https://www.wevorce.com/blog/poll-most-marriages-are-happy/

Long story short, 75% of people polled said they were happy up to 75% of the time in their marriages. This is in a country with an almost 50% rate of divorce! When you compare it with Nigeria that has a much MUCH lower rate of divorce then you wonder what Nairaland is all about.

In my small group of 7 couples, only 2 can be seen to have issues in their marriage (they don't come out to say so anyways but we can all see it) 2 out of 7. That rhymes with the stats of about 75% of marriages being happy.

So read these sob stories as what they are - sad stories that represent the percentage of sad stories only. I am not sayong they are fake stories. I am saying we get to hear only the sad stories which in itself is a good thing. It helps the rest of us know what to avoid, and it helps those affected find some therapy and answers.

In summary, most marriages are good. Marriage as an institution is basically a good thing. Your marriage can be good. Your marriage can be fixed. Like everything else in life, you have to work at it.
50% subordinate rate plus 75% good marriage means most marriages are unhappy oga

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) / Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. / My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.