Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (52219 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Sweetnesstwins: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
No, never!

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by IdioticNLmods: 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
No, I would have married her senior sister. Her breast is too sweet.
Real nigga grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Agugbadin: 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
If you are deceived into marriage and discover that you don't like the woman because you see her as a security risk what will you say here

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by PotatoSalad(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U just dey make we wey no fine look horrible more and more
grin
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
KingSatan:

I knew I would meet your kind.

This is not a thread to breed competition or promote hypocrisy.

You woman are good at dropping lines like these in order to portray the luckiest woman on Earth.

I have been married for over 3 decades and I can say "Marriage is beautiful if both of you love each other truthfully" and are determined to make your marriage work. Though it's not a smooth sail but with a determined spirit, you will conquer all.

You will sometimes fight your extended family because of that woman you love and cherish. Marriage is not for the feeble heart.

I remember one time, I looked straight in her eyes and I saw a helpless woman. I stood up to my late uncle's and told them never to insult my wife again or I stop bearing their surname and cut ties with them forever.

I could remember when i slumped, my wife was crying like I child. I woke up to her screams and tears.

I love my wife and I am without any doubt that she loves me too. I married her because I couldn't imagine living so far away from such beautiful soul. I wanted to have her all to myself and I succeeded.

Today, I don't see the curves (Of course I wasn't interested in all that when I married her) and she isn't seeing the albs, afro hairstyle etc but she is still my "Sexy Amigo".

I will marry her over and over again if given a chance.

PS: Don't even think money brought us together. I was still trying to find my place in this world when I met her. She told me "I believe in you"

After my mother, no one else except her said those words to me.

I held on to those words and today, it's all history.

Bros with this your name, your kind are in hell fire .

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Annstar:
not married

Hello bae
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by IdioticNLmods: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
rita25:
NEHI............NEVER..........NAH......... grin
Cheat on him na.. I love fuckin married women

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by UnknownQueen(f): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Greatdre:
The little research I made also showed that many people are not happy in their marriages but will come public to display their marriage or spouse as the next best thing. A woman can be receiving consistent beating from the husband on a daily basis but would still display her husband to the outside world as the best man on earth. Thats the kind of society we find ourselves. Nobody wants to be ridiculed for having a bad spouse or union.

Do they really need to pretend about that even on a faceless forum, 80% will not, you know why, cos its a faceless forum....

As for him, I'll choose him 1 million and times over and over again, If he could live with me despite my Craze and T3MPER, and still treats me like a queen...then he deserves everything from m3...
He is the most beautiful thing happeneing to me...

13 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Macon1212: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Greatdre:
The little research I made also showed that many people are not happy in their marriages but will come public to display their marriage or spouse as the next best thing. A woman can be receiving consistent beating from the husband on a daily basis but would still display her husband to the outside world as the best man on earth. Thats the kind of society we find ourselves. Nobody wants to be ridiculed for having a bad spouse or union.

You are right many are lying here, including those that have asked for help in this portal that they are having problem with their spouses

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by friendl: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
I will marry her over and over but she will never me in her next world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by maasoap(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Greatdre:

When did you carry out the research and where? This is a faceless forum, people are less likely to lie here. Go to Facebook, click on any post that's discussing issues like this, you will realise that people don't really lie about this kind of issue. That's where they even used their real names and their identities are known.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by maasoap(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
cococandy:

Like this one.

If you share any bit of your life that seems good in public, “researchers and truth seekers” won’t stop looking holes in it to convince themselves that you must be unhappy somehow.

Don't mind him. His research was carried out in his sleep

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Macon1212: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Greatdre:

You are right, many are lying including those that have come to this portal that requested for help because they were having problems with their spouses

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by 4reala(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Greatdre:
Thats nice to hear. You are one of the few that are happy in their marriage. What motivated this topic was the fact that; I observed many people are not happy in their marriage
But uve not told us ur own situation
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by OlawaleBammie: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
PotatoSalad:
grin
Mtcheew my guy the tin taya me jare,
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Thousandnaire: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Anyone can actually come here and write sentences of pretence to show he or she has the best spouse. But the truth remains sey na who wear the shoe know where he dey itch am

7 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by jeff1607(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vyolet:
When you are with a guy who is handsome facially with good physique, beautiful eyes, well behaved, not stingy, respectful, overall sexy and most importantly crazy in love with you. You will never want marriage with any other guy even if you come to this world ten times over.
So I will choose mine over and over and over again. wink

You are still a child

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Sniper101(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
If we should go ask Regina Daniels right now if she is very much in love with Ned and if she'll wish to have him again, as her husband, in her next life

...her reply would be Yes, isn't it?
But we all know what her "real" answer should be.

So therefore, we're not fooled by the high praise y'all are lauding on your spouse for us here.

Nexxxt...

16 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by kharyhordhe(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Greatdre:
This question is for the married folks!!! If you are to marry again, would you marry your current spouse? Please, be very honest with your answer.
dnt stay broke check my signature
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by saintneo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
YES
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by 2chukwu(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
Tufiakwa!!! I rather remain single in the wilderness than dating Dorathy again!! Chukwu ajuuu

10 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Justmeal: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
KingSatan:

I knew I would meet your kind.

This is not a thread to breed competition or promote hypocrisy.

You woman are good at dropping lines like these in order to portray the luckiest woman on Earth.

I have been married for over 3 decades and I can say "Marriage is beautiful if both of you love each other truthfully" and are determined to make your marriage work. Though it's not a smooth sail but with a determined spirit, you will conquer all.

You will sometimes fight your extended family because of that woman you love and cherish. Marriage is not for the feeble heart.

I remember one time, I looked straight in her eyes and I saw a helpless woman. I stood up to my late uncle's and told them never to insult my wife again or I stop bearing their surname and cut ties with them forever.

I could remember when i slumped, my wife was crying like I child. I woke up to her screams and tears.

I love my wife and I am without any doubt that she loves me too. I married her because I couldn't imagine living so far away from such beautiful soul. I wanted to have her all to myself and I succeeded.

Today, I don't see the curves (Of course I wasn't interested in all that when I married her) and she isn't seeing the albs, afro hairstyle etc but she is still my "Sexy Amigo".

I will marry her over and over again if given a chance.

PS: Don't even think money brought us together. I was still trying to find my place in this world when I met her. She told me "I believe in you"

After my mother, no one else except her said those words to me.

I held on to those words and today, it's all history.
Oh my!

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by tabaski: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
Definitely YES. I married a goddess and we practically grew up together. She is an epitome of beauty and brain, infact na angel

7 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by iyababs: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yes,I don't think any other man would have complimented me this much in my 6years old marriage .

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by 2goodbobo(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yes I will marry her again and again. Best decision I ever made in my life was to marry her.

6 years and counting and no regrets. She is indeed and amazing soul with a beautiful heart. Tall, dark, beautiful, amazing cook, takes care of our kids, adviser and the best support system. In fact I am lucky to have her as a wife. wink

12 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
if we were to have the next president would we chose Buhari as the next president again.
Yes and Yes, Over and Over again.
Sai Baba.
helinues lzaa greenback Gmbuharii
You see your life?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by ahnie: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Funny responses grin grin grin.

Keenly following!
Pls keep them CUM-ing.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by giantboss: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
God help me to find my own bride someday.... I just can't wait �
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Cmeo(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Definitely, I swear!
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by biggy26: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and YES !!! I'll marry her again any day, anytime! cool

There's an adage in Yoruba: A pe jeun, koni je'baje! Literal meaning... "A late Diner never feeds on scraps".

Proverbial translation... "A Patient dog eats the most sumptuous and juicy bone"

I kinda married late but, I definitely hit the bull's eye! The most perfect thing for me. I remain appreciative. cool
But that quote was completed after it was realized that the smarter dog ate the meat...lol!
Nice to hear bro. May your marriage remain sweet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
immhotep:
You see your life?
lol u edited my post and fixed in helinues. na so u dey fear ban?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.