Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (52222 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by crackkhaus: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Vyolet:

What are you saying?
What don't you understand?

That you're talking about your current boyfriend, or that you believed the same things about your previous boyfriend?

5 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by cococandy(f): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
KingSatan:

Like I said, no woman will ever tell her the truth.

If you had read my post, you would have seen where I said "Marriage is not a smooth sail".

If you had compared both posts truthful, you would have noticed that there is a big difference.

Or maybe still, you are a WOMAN!
Yes I am a woman. Thanks for clarifying that to me. grin

But the thread asked for the positives. (In my inference. Based on all the sadness he’s observed) Hence I am prepared to read posts that exalt the wives and husbands of the posters. Like showers of praises where applicable. It can (and maybe it should) turn into a competition if possible. It’s a good thing. Not always tales of woe.

Every reasonable adult knows that there’s no smooth ride in any relationship. You don’t have to add that for us to know. But with sad stories swarming the forum, the OP was looking for uplifting comments. (Correct me if I’m wrong OP)

Theres no need for the unnecessary misery olympics and toning down the happiness to make sure no one gets offended. Mostly to please folks who will rather wish for you not to have it all.

I knew it would only take one post for that to start happening. Like y’all will quench if you stop and be happy for yourselves or someone else for a second. cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by KingSatan: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
cococandy:

Yes I am woman. Thanks for clarifying that to me. grin

But the thread specifically asked for the positives. Hence I am prepared to read posts that exalt the wives and husbands of the posters. Like showers of praises where applicable. It can (and maybe it should) turn into a competition if possible. It’s a good thing.

Every reasonable adult knows that there’s no smooth ride in any relationship. You don’t have to add that for us to know. But with sad stories swarming the forum, the OP was looking for uplifting comments.

Theres no need for the unnecessary misery olympics and toning down the happiness to make sure no one gets offended. Mostly to please folks who will rather wish for you not to have it all.

I knew it would only take one post for that to start happening. Like y’all will quench if you stop and be happy for yourselves or someone else for a second. cheesy

Ok, enough said.

Let's keep moving forward. Life is beautiful and so is true love.

My Appologies to all.

May our Marriages Last longer and May the foundation of our homes remain firm and strong.

May our children be a source of joy to us and may they succeed in all the good things they do.

29 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
In your mind now you’re sleek with insults right grin

What if you’re a fool?

KingSatan:

If you had read my post, you would have seen where I said "Marriage is not a smooth sail". What if you have comprehension issues?

If you had compared both posts truthful, you would have noticed that there is a big difference. What if you have a microscopic Intelligent Quotient?

Or better still, you are a just being a WOMAN THAT YOU ARE!

For the records, my story is not a true love story. It's actually a MARRIED MANS EXPERIENCE IN WRITING. NO LYING, NO HYPOCRISY

Lalasticlala

RoyalRoy

8 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by cococandy(f): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
After the unnecessary insults?

Bye

I agree with @ bold
KingSatan:

Ok, enough said.

Let's keep moving forward. Life is beautiful and so is true love .

My Appologies to all.

May our Marriages Last longer and May the foundation of our homes remain firm and strong.

May our children be a source of joy to us and may they succeed in all the good things they do.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by KingSatan: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
cococandy:
In your mind now you’re sleek with insults right grin

What if you’re a fool?

I am a fool as long as It makes you a better woman.

Thank you.

18 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 16, 2020
KingSatan:

If you had read my post, you would have seen where I said "Marriage is not a smooth sail". What if you have comprehension issues?

If you had compared both posts truthful, you would have noticed that there is a big difference. What if you have a microscopic Intelligent Quotient?

Or better still, you are a just being a WOMAN THAT YOU ARE!

For the records, my story is not a true love story. It's actually a MARRIED MANS EXPERIENCE IN WRITING. NO LYING, NO HYPOCRISY

Lalasticlala

RoyalRoy

Is Pocohantas free ? angry
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
I no dey marry o the world is full of chaos

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by mikywonder(m): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
CAPITAL NO
LOCAL MAN IS NOT DOING AGAIN

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
Annstar:
not married

How are you doing babe?
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Sagelegend: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yes....I will
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Openbusiness: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
No! I want to marry Anthony Joshua in my next life cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bola146:

Same here... but I pray for my own bone

Hi babe,how are you doing?
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by seangy4konji: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Una cup of tea..

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Openbusiness:
No! I want to marry Anthony Joshua in my next life cheesy

Ok...lol

How are you doing?
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by igben(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
Greatdre:
This question is for the married folks!!! If you are to marry again, would you marry your current spouse? Please, be very honest with your answer.

Never will I remarry a lady from Imo state again, never... Prostitute pipo

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by pek(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
I will marry her over and over again. If I were to practice polygamy, make her my second, third and fourth wife.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by goget42: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yes, Yes and Yes a million times!!! In this life and the next!

My hubby is the absolute best and I don't honestly know what I did to deserve him, I am infinitely blessed and lucky so much that I wonder if this is truly my life.

Marital life is bliss with the right person, forget everything you read on Dear Joro.

11 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
I don't think theres any better woman out there for me.

If you see me with any other one, its just for friendship.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by OlawaleBammie: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vyolet:
When you are with a guy who is handsome facially with good physique, beautiful eyes, well behaved, not stingy, respectful, overall sexy and most importantly crazy in love with you. You will never want marriage with any other guy even if you come to this world ten times over.
So I will choose mine over and over and over again. wink

U just dey make we wey no fine look horrible more and more

6 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by maasoap(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Greatdre:
This question is for the married folks!!! If you are to marry again, would you marry your current spouse? Please, be very honest with your answer.

Over and over and over again! Patient and very supportive with lots of understanding.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by IdioticNLmods: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Na women dey answer the question pass.. I'm not surprised. Most will say their man is the best(lies maybe) but the man himself go dey regret ever marrying her grin

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by zed7: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Greatdre:
Thats nice to hear. You are one of the few that are happy in their marriage. What motivated this topic was the fact that; I observed many people are not happy in their marriage
A lot are happy with their marriages, only those who don't know why they got married are the ones complaining.
As for me, I couldn't ask for a better wife. I will do it all again, a million times over. She brings this peace to my life that passes all human understanding.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Ebidosia: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Greatdre:

I think I will marry my wife again. She's not the most perfect wife but we understand ourselves.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by DaddyMorenike: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
No, I would have married her senior sister. Her breast is too sweet.

20 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by OlawaleBammie: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:

@Bolded. Those guys ONLY exist in Jupiter. grin
Den u just cool my mind grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
if we were to have the next president would we chose Buhari as the next president again.
Yes and Yes, Over and Over again.
Sai Baba.
immhotep lzaa greenback Gmbuharii

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by rita25(f): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
NEHI............NEVER..........NAH......... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by BLEMOSEDU: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Greatdre:
The little research I made also showed that many people are not happy in their marriages but will come public to display their marriage or spouse as the next best thing. A woman can be receiving consistent beating from the husband on a daily basis but would still display her husband to the outside world as the best man on earth. Thats the kind of society we find ourselves. Nobody wants to be ridiculed for having a bad spouse or union.
True that
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
ahnie tell us about yours

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.