Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) (6305 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Friend Sister For Some Time Now! Pls Advice / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice / Guyz,come In,need Serious Help Now Now Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) by ghettochild4u(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2020
Ayomide11111:
During my ND2 program i was the project leader and she was one of my group members. To be sincere, i roughly knew her boyfriend but later they broke up. One after the other she started getting closer to me than before until i unintentionally fell into her p*ssy one night after we came back from lecture; because my hostel and her own is not to far. After the Ponmo she gave me that night we started dating and since i have chop the Ponmo i didn't border myself again about having another babe because i don't like double dating. But this is where the problem is, after we finished our project in 2016 i went to benin city and she went back to lagos ( that her ex-boyfriend also resides in lagos), i started seeing her and ex kissing and cuddling each other on facebook. Anytime i browse through her profile like this na she and her ex kissing and grabbing her yansh. I later asked her what is going on over what i was seeing on her FB profile, she said it was just a fun and afterall i knew him before, and i replied her that "Yes, i knew him before but you came to me when two of you had broken into pieces". We got angry at each other and later she called me back and apologized, but still she keeps uploading this guy and herself on her profile in a romantic way. And this is the lady that keeps reminding me when to propose to her, and she can call me like 100 times in a day to know about my welfare. She has good potential of advice on how to go about something anytime I'm confused. I am not understanding this lady anymore. Abi which kind of double sharing love be that one.
PLEASE HELP WITH SOME PIECE OF ADVICE. THANKS
You be back up plan..
Wake up
Re: It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) by Clinghton: 9:28am On Jan 16, 2020
Accept her as a sexmate not for marriages
Re: It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) by Liposure: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2020
She's Messing wit ur head n u dont know it. It high time u move on
Re: It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) by pmoye(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2020
How old are you bros?
Or you are so poor, or so d.amn ugly, or something, that a babe would so comfortably walk all over you and you go still come out here come dey ask the elders what's going on.
Shior.

Ayomide11111:
During my ND2 program i was the project leader and she was one of my group members. To be sincere, i roughly knew her boyfriend but later they broke up. One after the other she started getting closer to me than before until i unintentionally fell into her p*ssy one night after we came back from lecture; because my hostel and her own is not to far. After the Ponmo she gave me that night we started dating and since i have chop the Ponmo i didn't border myself again about having another babe because i don't like double dating. But this is where the problem is, after we finished our project in 2016 i went to benin city and she went back to lagos ( that her ex-boyfriend also resides in lagos), i started seeing her and ex kissing and cuddling each other on facebook. Anytime i browse through her profile like this na she and her ex kissing and grabbing her yansh. I later asked her what is going on over what i was seeing on her FB profile, she said it was just a fun and afterall i knew him before, and i replied her that "Yes, i knew him before but you came to me when two of you had broken into pieces". We got angry at each other and later she called me back and apologized, but still she keeps uploading this guy and herself on her profile in a romantic way. And this is the lady that keeps reminding me when to propose to her, and she can call me like 100 times in a day to know about my welfare. She has good potential of advice on how to go about something anytime I'm confused. I am not understanding this lady anymore. Abi which kind of double sharing love be that one.
Re: It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) by freethesheeple(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2020
Ayomide11111:

90% of women are confussed.....Marry her and see her still Bleep that guy...
Re: It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) by AussiePlayboy(f): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2020
This is what happens daily till many men open their eyes.

Op, you need a good change of mindset. First you spend many years being friends for just a one time peep. Then you keep being the man guard, while some other guy rides her away.
The mistake was obvious the day you decided to commit after hitting it.. You know the saying.. Once a H, always a H.

She doesn't respect you, just take your shit together, move on and never look back

2 Likes

Re: It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) by maynation(f): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2020
You are probably between the age range of 17-20, so I will pardon this your foolish question.

Have a good life.
Re: It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) by AussiePlayboy(f): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2020
gregyboy:
Op she simply likes the ex more.than.you ...

Or she.could be feeling insecure that you may not pop the question

....if you really love her then marry her ,make plans serious with her

If you leave her for another lady in this present era your new gf maybe doing same with her posting in it
What a self defeating position to begin with... Is it necessary to get married?
Re: It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ayomide11111:

You're mad sorry oh but it the truth she is trying to eat both of you together... Don't let her pussycat deceive you forget the callings and dump her ass now before she do it to you... angry
Re: It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) by smoby(m): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bro ,bowen air 770 ..I don't want to waste my advice cuz u won't take tham....
Re: It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ayomide11111:

Shey woman don finish for your area? All of them have the exact same ponmo. Get over it.
Re: It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) by Alfred96p(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
U are the plan B, the other guy is the plan A

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Sex Video Of Beautiful Anambra Girl Ebi Leaked Trending Today / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) / Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.