Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) (91584 Views)

Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped In Minna (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
I was in the police station handling the matter today. It was not funny honestly

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Gosh!
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Quality20(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
A dep gov daughter in one of d SW States was ritualised by her boyfriend, so if a highly protected big man's daughter can b so killed, what more of a young almajiri?. What's gonna happen gonna happen
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by anonymuz(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Goddamn, the Alhaji needs head to ritual money to feed more almajeris. God punish Buhari

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is terrible
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Amumaigwe: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
stephenduru:
An Almajiri boy was beheaded by an unknown person at Beji in Minna. The reason behind this is not known but it may be related to ritual.

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/01/almajiri-beheaded-by-unknown-person-in.html?m=1

After depriving them of a decent living, they will eventually use them for ritual. Even broilers, which appears to suffer the same fate with these unfortunate beings, are treated more kindly. Shame on the Northern elites.

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Oh my good God! What has this innocent child done to the world? Why kill him? Oh Nigeria, wen will thou stop blood shed? I am really tired of reading news from Nigeria. Please father God, do not fail to reward everyone of Nigerian leaders for their sins against her citizens.

This innocent boy's crime is to be born in a backward, lawless and heartless country called Nigeria.

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by pointstores(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nawa
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
It was fornication that killed her
Quality20:
A dep gov daughter in one of d SW States was ritualistic by her boyfriend, so if a highly protected big man's daughter can b so killed, what more of a young almajiri?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by toluleke(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Someone said the best gift you can give yourself is getting out of this country

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by zuto4u(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hahahaha...... Nwannem nwanyi, ina ewekwa iwe oku oooooo
gloriaunobi:

Hate gbuo gi there, anuofia

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by youngdave78(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
embarassed[color=#000099][/color] Mercy
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
What is this inhumanity of man to man ?.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Amumaigwe: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cry cry cry cry

Jeezz!!!!!!!

The picture is too gory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what happens when you expose your child to all the hazards in the society in the name of acquiring islamic knowledge.

I have never seen anybody relating to a northern elite that is an almajiri, so the big question is "is almajirism meant for the poor only?"

People up north need to start using their heads.

R.I.P to the poor boy. Nemesis will catch up with the killer.

If now a kind Igbo man based in Onitsha had picked him up, out of compassion, to give him a decent living, this same elites using them for ritual will start shouting at toof top as if they have any good plan for them.

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by atobs4real(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Abfinest007:
i laugh
One chance human being. I pity your reproduction.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by donteddy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cry cry cry cry

Jeezz!!!!!!!

This is what happens when you expose your child to all the hazards in the society in the name of acquiring islamic knowledge.

I have never seen anybody relating to a northern elite that is an almajiri, so the big question is "is almajirism meant for the poor only?"

Your sense too much. God bless you
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
Someone is trying to "spend" an amajiri?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Olekualways(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
With some of the comments read here, I wonder if some people have a heart.
Just remember that the late boy was a human before being an almajiri. This gory fate could befall anyone. May his short-lived soul find rest.

May the perpetrator(s) meet with even worse end!

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
leke12:
As an Oduduwan, I condemn this gory act.
what of as a Nigerian?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by klever18(m): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by 9jii(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
Abfinest007:
i laugh
And that's how madness take start, especially for this season.

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Viking007(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:
If government don't want to curb Almajiri I think this will...
You're probably using your real names and your picture. I'd suggest you should be very careful when dealing with sensitive topics, especially those relating to Muslims/Northerners. There are lots of extremists on this forum.

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Blue3k(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
Timmmy:
I was in the police station handling the matter today. It was not funny honestly

I hope u guys bring that animal to justice.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Josephmumu03: 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
You be fine girl, make I eat your work kiss
gloriaunobi:

May your children and generation to come become Almajiri since you like it
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by klever18(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
wtf?almajiri system should be scrapped already ......they are nuisance to the society

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by ContractKiller: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
True happiness will be when I no longer have to call almajiris my country men.

madridguy:
This is more than hate speech. So you're happy and fulfilled about this?

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
Timmmy:

What happened
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is not true

Its propaganda by IPOB TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF NIGERIA

THAT BOYS HEAD IS INTACT THE PICTURE WAS PHOTOSHOPPED BY GRAND MASTER OF PHOTOSHOP FEMI ADESINA
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by 9jii(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cry cry cry cry

Jeezz!!!!!!!

As if Almajiri is the only target of this kind of unfortunate event.
This can/is happening anywhere to anyone in this country.
Beheading for rituals are even more frequent in the south to d hookers.
So I don't know which kind yeye head your people are using

Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) / FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals