Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) (91571 Views)

Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped In Minna (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Chudi147(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Amanofwisdom:
I feel no pity

He was insignificant both alive and dead as an Almajiri

Amanofwisdom... Still tryna see the wisdom in this comment
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by GMbuharii: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
They should arrest all coneheaded structures there and thoroughly search all vehicles,trailers, boats, train, canoes,camel,etc heading for oshogbo angry
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:
For some of you quoting me and talking trash let's be frank and say the truth the Almajiri system is totally obsolete and it shouldn't be practice in this generation at all. Which mother will give birth and let her child out to be roaming like a cattle without headsman? Almajiri system is totally unacceptable in this generation and every man with his right sense should condemn it even cattle have someone guiding and leading them, but this one someone will carry plates and be roaming the streets from morning till dawn and some may end up not eating anything for that day, some of you condemning my statement what if you are the almajiri and you did not eat for that day what will come into your mind is not to create chaos and cause more problem to the society?

Let stop it jor

If government don't want to curb Almajiri I think this will...

The whole blame should go to the fulani leaders in the north that have impoverished the indigenous hausa population in the north most of these almajiris are actually hausas not fulanis. This is the same thing they have vowed to replicate in the entire south which should never be allowed to succeed. Their hidden agenda of conquering the south and brainwashing the indigenous population with Islam which they have successfully used for centuries against the indigenous hausa population will never ever succeed.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Man inhumanity to man [color=#000000][/color] cry cry
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Sagay212: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
The whole country is messed up.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sorry child for being born in a nation where the government don't give a hoot about you, your leaders and parents failed you, you could have been born in America, Europe or any other beautiful nation on earth where you will be loved and cared for but for Providence you were born here and now a bigger beast has taken your precious life. Rest good.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
Herdsmen in niger?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:
For some of you quoting me and talking trash let's be frank and say the truth the Almajiri system is totally obsolete and it shouldn't be practice in this generation at all. Which mother will give birth and let her child out to be roaming like a cattle without headsman? Almajiri system is totally unacceptable in this generation and every man with his right sense should condemn it even cattle have someone guiding and leading them, but this one someone will carry plates and be roaming the streets from morning till dawn and some may end up not eating anything for that day, some of you condemning my statement what if you are the almajiri and you did not eat for that day what will come into your mind is not to create chaos and cause more problem to the society?

Let stop it jor

You are a F00L
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Longman180(m): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Abfinest007:
i laugh
kai,you laugh?you are heartless

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Longman180(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Abfinest007:
i laugh
kai,you are heartless

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by stag: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:

This comment is in bad taste.

There's no defense for sounding this way when a human being was beheaded in such gruesome manner.

Where's your humanity?

No need to respond.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Abfinest007:
i laugh
u are not a human thats why africa will never develop u dnt have concern for humanity all you care about is your unintelligible language shame on u. u are a disgrace to nigeria. no matter how i hate a person i will not wish this to happen to him but here u are laughing because u dnt share dsame tribe with him

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by bikefab(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nobody deserves to die this way...
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Suremikky(m): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
How can a country like this ever get any better?tufiakwa..
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Hate gbuo gi there, anuofia
grin
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Roon9(m): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
AroOkigbo:

I wanted to ask you to add "graphic picture" but wetin man never see for Nigeria.

Wetin Musa never see for gate
Wetin Amaka never see for hotel
Wetin Kunle never see for ritual

it is well. ..RIP

I'm becoming disensitized to such images... Nawa nairaland
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by mafiano1986: 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Let stop it jor

The kid is better off dead anyway, his life is nothing but pain and suffering, if i were him i would also want to be dead, sometimes killing is a kindness.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Savagethe21st(m): 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
Too bad damn...too many wicked people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yG9zndEpRw Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love and subscribe to my channel.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Treasure17(m): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lord have mercy. People are wicked sha. Beheaded someone as if he was a goat. Jeez
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by sweetgala(m): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Let stop it jor

Are you advocating a systematic examination of Nigerians. You do know that is a great crime punishable by international criminal court as a crime against humanity.

Please if you don't want your family to die mysteriously ask for God's forgiveness. If you are a Christian know this Jesus is the protector of the poor, the weak the forsaken the fatherless. God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Livecrafts123: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2020
helinues:
Abeg add graphics

Like the graphic designs we saw there abi? You must be a graphic artist grin
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Livecrafts123: 12:10am On Jan 18, 2020
helinues:

Shame on you.. Big shame for that matter.

Hiss!

"hiss", like a snake abi? shocked
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 12:39am On Jan 18, 2020
ghettokid1:
messi wins another prize ahead of rolnado. see details>>> https://www.nairaland.com/5634075/barcelona-vs-granada

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by AjegunIe: 3:13am On Jan 18, 2020
All these Northern Alhaji and Hajia are all good at ritual killings
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by pascalbenz: 5:12am On Jan 18, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

what is diswon sayin, ateyu say a won eat the head??
what do i knw ?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Amanofwisdom: 5:13am On Jan 18, 2020
Chudi147:

Amanofwisdom... Still tryna see the wisdom in this comment
It's just nothing but the truth the child was a just an Almajiri roaming about the street and not benefiting society in anyway, he was just taking up space.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Bornboy4: 5:14am On Jan 18, 2020
Cry my beloved Country!
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Engineer036: 5:23am On Jan 18, 2020
People are down too wicked.What is our country turning to for God sake?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by esente: 5:23am On Jan 18, 2020
gloriaunobi:

May your children and generation to come become Almajiri since you like it
See as human being fine! Chai!
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by micky2004: 5:52am On Jan 18, 2020
Wickedness Everywhere, From North to East to South to West.Lord Have Mercy on this Country called Nigeria.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by zedman1(m): 6:03am On Jan 18, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Let stop it jor

No explanation would justify your first statement. Why have people become so inhumane? Sometimes I think we aren't ready yet for the Internet because people rush online to type whatever comes to their minds just to gain to gain recognition or what? I don't do all these tribal stuff but lately I've been noticing on almost all online platforms that most of these types of insensitive writings usually emanate from persons from a particular region. It's such a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Chochovini: 6:20am On Jan 18, 2020
Pourple77:
Ooh my Jesus.
. Jesus for where If I may ask, whats even the real concerpt behind this Almajiri stuff in the first place? Like seriously, Whats the wisdom in sending your child to an institude of parambulating, scavenging, begging, eating reminants from different people and living in absolute destitude life like a lost Goat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) / FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.