Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,495 members, 7,958,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) (92156 Views)

Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped In Minna (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 6:32am On Jan 18, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
And where is d head??

D person that removed it, need it so the head is with him
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2020
pascalbenz:
what do i knw ?
U know tribalism
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Chochovini: 6:59am On Jan 18, 2020
pascalbenz:
all dis afonja... Self, bros why u dy fin the head ?
. Hahahahahahaha though the situation on ground is not funny at all BUT your comment is especially the poped up question “y u de fyn d head?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Chochovini: 7:25am On Jan 18, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Why should I even argue with a man who lives in mud house and who uses mud to do fence at the same time... Onye imeobodo
. Hahahahahaha.... Chai, this girl no come easy o... But if I may ask, do u even know him to know where and how he lives? Kaaaiii hummm, funny.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Ayoslimzy(m): 7:27am On Jan 18, 2020
wellmax:

Shame on you. You allowed the failure of a government make you loose your emphaty for humanity. Big shame that your sense of reasoning is like that, because he's an almajiri. I have no further words for you. May the same fate befall you.
i think you have gone too far...the woman made the statement out of pity for the Almajiris tho she presently it in a wrong way
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Chochovini: 8:04am On Jan 18, 2020
bikefab:
Nobody deserves to die this way...
. EXCLUDING BOKO HARAMS
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2020
madridguy:
Hope there's headway in arresting the criminals behind this.

No suspect till now bro
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2020
DexterousOne:

What happened

No one knows...
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2020
Blue3k:

I hope u guys bring that animal to justice.

Bro...no suspect uptil now
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2020
Some people be senior brother to devil.. Heartles
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Skyonebaba: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2020
IF YOU ASK THEM TO RETURN TO THEIR PLACES NOW SOME SHALLOW SENSED MUSLIMS WILL START PROTESTIN THAT YOU DON'T WANT ISLAM TO PROGRESS .

NO BE TODAY E START ....
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by wellmax(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2020
Ayoslimzy:
i think you have gone too far...the woman made the statement out of pity for the Almajiris tho she presently it in a wrong way
I apologise
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Blackmiserable(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2020
madridguy:
This is more than hate speech. So you're happy and fulfilled about this?

As in, I tell you. She spoke well initially and then rounded off with that. What an unreasonable creature!!! A creature of shame.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Blackmiserable(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Hate gbuo gi there, anuofia

Will you keep quiet and take corrections for once. You're pandering wickedness and you don't see how you've lost every bit of humanity, by that conclusion. Idiota.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by ogbupeter7(m): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2020
Questionnaire
Dear Respondent,

I am Esah Peter Ogbu (F/HD/17/3910094), a student of Mass Communication department, Yaba College of Technology conducting a research on 'Citizen Journalism and Fake News in Nigeria: a study of Legit.ng and Nairaland Websites.'

This is in partial fulfillment of the requirement of the award of Higher National Diploma (HND).

You have been chosen as one of the respondents of the study. Your response would be treated with utmost confidentiality.

Kindly assist in filling the questionnaire.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOu0aS9m8TlY506qb2jn_Xp0Cce1yObm58TeJ6taX_f8a_Qg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by yahoosurepass(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by brotherMeigma(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
gloriaunobi:

If government don't want to curb Almajiri I think this will...
So someone with body, soul and spirit like you deserves this inhumane act simply because he's Almajiri?
Remember he didn't beg anyone to bring him into this world. He's just unfortunate.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Chudi147(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Amanofwisdom:

It's just nothing but the truth the child was a just an Almajiri roaming about the street and not benefiting society in anyway, he was just taking up space.

SMH....
I can't believe people like you are really existing.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Rhea(f): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
stephenduru:
An Almajiri boy was beheaded by an unknown person at Beji in Minna. The reason behind this is not known but it may be related to ritual.

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/01/almajiri-beheaded-by-unknown-person-in.html?m=1

One dead human
Another bastard somewhere waiting for his get rich charm to mature
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Kyari79(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Olafisoyem: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
gloriaunobi:
For some of you quoting me and talking trash let's be frank and say the truth the Almajiri system is totally obsolete and it shouldn't be practice in this generation at all. Which mother will give birth and let her child out to be roaming like a cattle without headsman? Almajiri system is totally unacceptable in this generation and every man with his right sense should condemn it even cattle have someone guiding and leading them, but this one someone will carry plates and be roaming the streets from morning till dawn and some may end up not eating anything for that day, some of you condemning my statement what if you are the almajiri and you did not eat for that day what will come into your mind is not to create chaos and cause more problem to the society?

Let stop it jor

This is such an insensitive comment and I really disappointed.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Brightest04(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
gloriaunobi:
For some of you quoting me and talking trash let's be frank and say the truth the Almajiri system is totally obsolete and it shouldn't be practice in this generation at all. Which mother will give birth and let her child out to be roaming like a cattle without headsman? Almajiri system is totally unacceptable in this generation and every man with his right sense should condemn it even cattle have someone guiding and leading them, but this one someone will carry plates and be roaming the streets from morning till dawn and some may end up not eating anything for that day, some of you condemning my statement what if you are the almajiri and you did not eat for that day what will come into your mind is not to create chaos and cause more problem to the society?

Let stop it jor

Which means you're in support of the horrible killing of the innocent boy.Just hear yourself speak.To people like you human beings are nothing.
And i want you to know that the boy never signed to be born almajiri and if the parents have had it right in life they will not send him out to be a food scavenger either.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Engraced80(f): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
your religious dogma cheated you dear. poor boy.RIP.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Let stop it jor

Fact that this odd sort of living is being widely practised there with even the governments being aware should let you have an idea the mentality of the sort of people involved.

In Naija, sh*ts happen all the time, you just find a way to live with it.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 19, 2020
AroOkigbo:

I wanted to ask you to add "graphic picture" but wetin man never see for Nigeria.

Wetin Musa never see for gate
Wetin Amaka never see for hotel
Wetin Kunle never see for ritual

it is well. ..RIP

Brother it is not well o, there is fire on d mountain.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Mjpem23(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2020
madridguy:
This is more than hate speech. So you're happy and fulfilled about this?

I can track you down and be prosecuted for your above comment
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Track me grin grin grin You didn't track the person happy about the gory picture? Am sure you're suffering from chronicle malaria.

Mjpem23:

I can track you down and be prosecuted for your above comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals / Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.