Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) (91589 Views)

Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped In Minna (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Amanofwisdom: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
I feel no pity

He was insignificant both alive and dead as an Almajiri
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
Yet one more spirit conscripted into service by Nigerian politicians and instagram billionaires.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by biddostandard: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Hate gbuo gi there, anuofia
fish brain
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by dallyemmy: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is sad and painful cry cry cry
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by aimuan(m): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
AroOkigbo:

I wanted to ask you to add "graphic picture" but wetin man never see for Nigeria.

Wetin Musa never see for gate
Wetin Amaka never see for hotel
Wetin Kunle never see for ritual

it is well. ..RIP
Every time Nigeria.. Don't dey kill people in other country? Just 3days ago a very nice girl was killed by unknown evil men in Kumasi, is that also Nigeria too?kindly condemn the evil act and remove Nigeria from it..R.I.P boy.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by lathrowinger: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
ghettokid1:
OMG!
I will not wish him bad because he is an almajiri.
Therefore RIPP boy.
"i wept"

U bahd ooo
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
aimuan:
Every time Nigeria.. Don't dey kill people in other country? Just 3days ago a very nice girl was killed by unknown evil men in Kumasi, is that also Nigeria too?kindly condemn the evil act and remove Nigeria from it..R.I.P boy.
Because they kill people in other countries, that makes it right abi? Are you a Moslem?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
lathrowinger:

U bahd ooo
As how?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hope there's headway in arresting the criminals behind this.

Timmmy:
I was in the police station handling the matter today. It was not funny honestly
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
messi wins another prize ahead of rolnado. see details>>> https://www.nairaland.com/5634075/barcelona-vs-granada

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by aimuan(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
AroOkigbo:

Because they kill people in other countries, that makes it right abi? Are you a Moslem?
is there anywhere in my post I justified the killing, Or i claimed it's right?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Bellotelli: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Watch this video, I believe you're happy with it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRGSWQhiCdE
I've seen it but is it the children's fault that they are endangered? You should find a more subtle way of expressing your feelings.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Mryacks: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
Oh my God... embarassed
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Happyguy201: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
they cut him open real good to avoid any mistake reminded me of when i killed a goat for the first time. grin grin grin
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
LadySarah:

Hw abt imes?
See, I cant lie I don't knw what imes mean.
and pls I will want u to tell me more about it.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
collinometricx:

What are you saying ni
Cant we see the head again??
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by gambia(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
The northerners are just fools, why is almajirinci attached to only the male child?? undecided Can't the northern stakeholders ban this almajirinci?? Rip poor boy.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
pascalbenz:
all dis afonja... Self, bros why u dy fin the head ?

what is diswon sayin, ateyu say a won eat the head??
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by dalass(f): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
stephenduru:
An Almajiri boy was beheaded by an unknown person at Beji in Minna. The reason behind this is not known but it may be related to ritual.

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/01/almajiri-beheaded-by-unknown-person-in.html?m=1
v

Nigerian leaders have failed the youths of today. They roam about helplessly. Ritualists using them, easy picks for bandits and book haram. Thugs for politicians... Just generally hopeless lots..

Sorry boy. I'm sure he has no identity! All in the name of a religion that has brought darkness and backwardness to their lives..

RIP sad
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
Look at what descendants of Ismael have caused.

I blame Sarah....her eye clear that year so tey God say 'na true o Abraham, drive this maid and her son commot if not, na fire o'.

We are feeling the heat now, no thanks to lord luggard.

Say no to polygamy.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Giftedtu: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Truely the world is gone...
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cry cry cry cry

Jeezz!!!!!!!

The picture is too gory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what happens when you expose your child to all the hazards in the society in the name of acquiring islamic knowledge.

I have never seen anybody relating to a northern elite that is an almajiri, so the big question is "is almajirism meant for the poor only?"

People up north need to start using their heads.

R.I.P to the poor boy. Nemesis will catch up with the killer.
Very Very saddening.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Almajiri is an insult to us globally, take a look at the video below and tell me if they were your child what will you do? They're suppose to be in classes ......such iberibe will never happen in southern Nigeria and yet you're defending it because of the faith attached to it.
Say no to iberibe in this 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRGSWQhiCdE

Which nonsense faith?? for goodness sake am a Christian, but am looking beyond religion,

Am not sayin Almajiri is good or should b condoned but either its good or bad, what happens to dat boy was supposed to melt ur heart.

This woman ur heart is stoney oo, hmm I fear u mama
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Neddstark: 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
RIP boy. Sad.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by gnaftalee(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
When you just feel nothing happens in that state, this pops up,
Everyone is to be blamed for this, if the government no reorientate them, can't an NGO with the backing of the educated royal father's do it?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Greatfullheart: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Abfinest007:
i laugh
nnna kpogi their

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Greatfullheart: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
koyyes:
Look at what descendants of Ismael have caused.

I blame Sarah....her eye clear that year so tey God say 'na true o Abraham, drive this maid and her son commot if not, na fire o'.

We are feeling the heat now, no thanks to lord luggard.

Say no to polygamy.
okoko'bioko

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Greatfullheart: 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Amanofwisdom:
I feel no pity

He was insignificant both alive and dead as an Almajiri
OK FOR GOD'S SAKE

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by davidque: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
How unfortunate
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by delpee(f): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thanks
Amumaigwe:

If now a kind Igbo man based in Onitsha had picked him up, out of compassion, to give him a decent living, this same elites using them for ritual will start shouting at toof top as if they have any good plan for them.

You don’t pick up any child out of “compassion” without the knowledge of his parents or the state via legal adoption or guardianship rights. It’s a criminal offense.

Children have rights under the law.

2 Likes

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Chudi147(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
[quote author=gloriaunobi post=85878974

If government don't want to curb Almajiri I think this will...
[/quote]

You are not serious now are you?
SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) / FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.