Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) (91586 Views)

Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped In Minna (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by ItooWorWor(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
RIP
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Eidris01(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
Excuse me guys... If I may ask, what is almajiri?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is so sad. What a world!!!
The poor Almajiri boy represents millions of Nigerian children.
This is pure tragedy. It brings fear and pity in us. Fear in the sense that it can happen to us and pity in the sense that it shouldn't have happened to him.
He has gone to rest in perfect peace.
Now he doesn't need to beg anymore
He's probably seated at God's feet.
May the perpetrators of this dastardly act know no peace.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by gloriaunobi(f): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Okkk, now I understand u better, I can see u resides in the north and seems Almajiri has severely dealt with u, sorry for the trauma madam, buh at least exhibit a character of a fleshy heart carrier.

Almajiri is an insult to us globally, take a look at the video below and tell me if they were your child what will you do? They're suppose to be in classes ......such iberibe will never happen in southern Nigeria and yet you're defending it because of the faith attached to it.
Say no to iberibe in this 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRGSWQhiCdE
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Empiree: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:

If government don't want to curb Almajiri I think this will...
Beheading them will?. Is that what you mean?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by FemolasticA: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is pathetic and it painful sort to say! he is a human like us, oh.....
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cry cry cry cry

Jeezz!!!!!!!

The picture is too gory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what happens when you expose your child to all the hazards in the society in the name of acquiring islamic knowledge.

I have never seen anybody relating to a northern elite that is an almajiri, so the big question is "is almajirism meant for the poor only?"

People up north need to start using their heads.

R.I.P to the poor boy. Nemesis will catch up with the killer.

People up north are mostly not Educated.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Talknochip(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lord have mercy! Poor kid
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Emotionss: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
gloriaunobi:

Hate gbuo gi there, anuofia

You are a disgrace to the igbo nation and an insult to womanhood.

Shebi you know it was not the innocent child fault to find himself in such conditions ?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by bodaola(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Toyota Camry 2005 for 1.3M
super clean inside Out.
Full Option
Call: 09053462518
Whatsapp: https:///2349053462518

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by gloriaunobi(f): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are a disgrace to the igbo nation and an insult to womanhood.

Why should I even argue with a man who lives in mud house and who uses mud to do fence at the same time... Onye imeobodo
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by jendoslim(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
2018PROFSUNDAY:
I could remember 1980s when men were boys whenever we heard that somebody died in our street if you see the kind of FEAR we they fear that time but this days no more fear now a days sef you can even sleep beside dead person.

Same here bro,
Although I grew up in the 90s, if someone died no matter the age den, the whole community will fall under some tense atmosphere, but nowadays, FEAR has jumped out of the window oh.
I wonder
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by collinometricx: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
And where is d head??

What are you saying ni
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by collinometricx: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
bodaola:
super clean inside Out.
Full Option

Use ur sense and delete this...

Respect the dead
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by smalldoctor: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Never seen kind of exotic gory graphic, Waka yyy what a poor boy.... Whoever did this God should termper justice with mercy

Wichita world we lives in, Jehovah save as all
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by wellmax(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Shame on you. You allowed the failure of a government make you loose your emphaty for humanity. Big shame that your sense of reasoning is like that, because he's an almajiri. I have no further words for you. May God have mercy on you.

2 Likes

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
ob0bs! shocked shocked cool
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Monday60655(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
Oh my God! May God have mercy. What a wicked world
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by smalldoctor: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
embarassed embarassed
bodaola:
super clean inside Out.
Full Option
see this man embarassed
bodaola:
super clean inside Out.
Full Option
see this man Sha, go jiji sell ur moto
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lord have mercy!

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

The bobo still grapse em plate when the beheaded carry him head waka....I suspect Ogun state pipu.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by KingNom(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
@gloriaunobi & co: Yes, the almajiri system is cancerous and a terrible menace to our country having resulted in loss of precious lives and property through religious crises, many criminals and societal misfits (with some of them becoming successful in life); we shouldn't neglect the fact that this is a VERY PRECIOUS HUMAN LIFE WASTED!

You have every right to be angry with the system for the havoc it has caused countless Nigerians but this is STARK MURDER which you wouldn't want for any of your loved ones (who may have been negatively affected by the almajiri system)

Please have a rethink about the sanctity of human life and edit your post in that light:
Every Human Life is Precious in the sight of God (who is Love Himself)! Let it be so to you too
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Novaccines: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wow
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by mauchiz: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
All these wicked devils in Nigeria, that has turned this country into a shrine, they will die a shameful death, they will beg death to come and take them, but it will not come, God will punish them,

What is happening? Why are they killing people like this, as he killed this boy, he or she will be childless forever, peradventure the person has children already, they will die in one day,

Why shedding of blood every time?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by omlueh(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
All this just to acquire Riches, Fame, Power, Authority, People to fear/tremble before you, Property Acquisition, Charms, Not dying young. Just to mention but a few, but note that one day you must surely comes before your Creator, whom never, and will never ever takes for granted the shedding of Blood of any Human or Animals for every of the above mentions which is a very Big Abomination before him. Whom so ever has committed this Iniquity together with all those who partake in this heinious crime will never know peace for the rest of the little time remaining for them to Spent here in this Sinful World. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Alanine1123: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:
For some of you quoting me and talking trash let's be frank and say the truth the Almajiri system is totally obsolete and it shouldn't be practice in this generation at all. Which mother will give birth and let her child out to be roaming like a cattle without headsman? Almajiri system is totally unacceptable in this generation and every man with his right sense should condemn it even cattle have someone guiding and leading them, but this one someone will carry plates and be roaming the streets from morning till dawn and some may end up not eating anything for that day, some of you condemning my statement what if you are the almajiri and you did not eat for that day what will come into your mind is not to create chaos and cause more problem to the society?

Let stop it jor

I guess you don't know those northerners well. Almajiri is their culture they cannot do without it just like d way the kids from your region cannot do without education.
RIP to the boy if there is somewhere they call heaven in reality.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:

May you born your children and send them to the street to become Almajiri...

So be it;
why Na sista
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
Quality20:
A dep gov daughter in one of d SW States was ritualised by her boyfriend, so if a highly protected big man's daughter can b so killed, what more of a young almajiri?. What's gonna happen gonna happen
I'm sorry what's an amaljiri?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by LadySarah: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

So shall it be for you and not me, my parent didn't do dat so it's not starting with me.

Even if u have bn messed up severaly, if u have bn experiencing difficulties, an unexplainable nightmare and the likes, madam this is not where to vent ur anger, nobody knows you here.. soo go back to ur room and think like a human with fleshy heart and not like a wounded lioness.

Hw abt imes?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
This almajiri is not a thing to make children turn into beggers though this Nigerian Alfas has turned it to that.
Making this children go on the street not minding the dangers and health hazard the are going to face so as to beg money for them to use and feed their family and almost all the time giving nothing to this children not even proper care, food or even at least showering them to make them look good.
This is so sad for the poor boy wish he didnt die in such a painful manner.
But since this selfish and foolish Alfas that don't care at all for this children has turned the original aim of the almajiris to begging for the Alfas benefit it should be discouraged and stopped and any parent in their right mind should know that it is best to train up your child in the best possible way rather than sending him out on this so called migration learning to come and face this bullshit in this country of ours.
Pls we need to learn from others so as not to repeat all this shit.

RIP TO THE POOR BOY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) / FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.