Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) (91616 Views)

Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped In Minna (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
I hope non hausas wont be blamed for this.
How will someone go thru the pains of 9months pregnancy only to let the child live on the streets without care.
Nawao for northern doctrine o

RIP boy, ure in a better place
And to the person who did this act, you will only find pain and sufferings

2 Likes

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by eodavids(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
Oh My God!

His plate under him.

What evil is this?

God have mercy on this country. We may deserve punishment as a country for failing this innocent victim and for failing God Himself.

People are no longer humans. ANIMALS, ANIMALS EVERY WHERE

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
ghettokid1:
OMG!
I will not wish him bad because he is an almajiri.
Therefore RIPP boy.
"i wept"

Use your brain
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by leke12(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
what of as a Nigerian?
Well in real sense there is nothing like Nigerian cause we dont have the same cultural and political history. the same an Italian or German wont object been call an European I will humbly say the act is gory
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by CSTR2: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
Innocent Blood spilled on the ground will never go unanswered.

That's God's promise right from Cain and Abel in Genesis to the Matyred Saints in the book of revelation.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Adakintroy2: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
ghettokid1:
OMG!
Therefore RIPP boy.
"i wept"

You a fool. What faith could you possibly wish him that will be worst.

You come here and many of you suspend your humanity. Don't know if it make you feel cool

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by CSTR2: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
BTW, it is alarming how Nigerians are becoming desensitized to gruesome acts of violence.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by ContractKiller: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Those things up north can breed shamelessly like animals in heat, why should an outsider care more for their children than the parents?

helinues:

Shame on you.. Big shame for that matter.

Hiss!
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by mamajj17(f): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
ghettokid1:
OMG!
Therefore RIPP boy.
"i wept"

May the Good Lord Bless your Good Heart dear kiss
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by pascalbenz: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
And where is d head??
all dis afonja... Self, bros why u dy fin the head ?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by 1972xy: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
It is high time Nigerians stood up against all these killings in Nigeria.
The country is no longer safe to live in.
The children are in fear. The pregnant women can no longer walk freely in the street. The women can no longer go to farm again.
Buhari has destroyed our country .[img][/img]
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is their plan for the whole country- the rich and the poor, the haves and the have- not, the hannahs that can fly presidential jets and those who can't find their ways to the airport. This is the definition of Almajirisms .

Rip poor boy, you unfortunately found yourself in the midst of animals in human skin..

Awon oloriburuku omo eran !
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by 77up(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
ghettokid1:
OMG!
Therefore RIPP boy.
"i wept"
may the person behind never know peace again till the rest of his/her life....rip boy cry

To your meme grin

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

So shall it be for you and not me, my parent didn't do dat so it's not starting with me.

Even if u have bn messed up severaly, if u have bn experiencing difficulties, an unexplainable nightmare and the likes, madam this is not where to vent ur anger, nobody knows you here.. soo go back to ur room and think like a human with fleshy heart and not like a wounded lioness.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by donkingzton01(m): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
Country gone to the dogs, spits
Wetin Angel Michael no go see for trumpet
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
leke12:
Well in real sense there is nothing like Nigerian cause we dont have the same cultural and political history. the same an Italian or German wont object been call an European I will humbly say the act is gory
Nothing like Nigeria? What then have some ppls forefathers been dying for on battlefields to protect?
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Naijacommando22: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cry cry cry cry

Jeezz!!!!!!!

The picture is too gory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what happens when you expose your child to all the hazards in the society in the name of acquiring islamic knowledge.

I have never seen anybody relating to a northern elite that is an almajiri, so the big question is "is almajirism meant for the poor only?"

People up north need to start using their heads.

R.I.P to the poor boy. Nemesis will catch up with the killer.

From all indications u don't even know who an almajiri is..Maybe u should go up north and see for yourself...stop castigating them with blurry facts

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Madas1986(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Abfinest007:
i laugh
one day it will be you or ur relative so continue laughing idiot

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by MedicH: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:
If government don't want to curb Almajiri I think this will...

I refuse to laugh at ur input. This is inhumanity.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Azmanaty: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
Blue3k:

I hope u guys bring that animal to justice.

As if u don't know naija police.. They will eventually arrest the wrong persons for this crime.. Watch and see
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
Unbelievable! It can't be the minna that i am living in.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Bellotelli: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:

For some of you quoting me and talking trash let's be frank and say the truth the Almajiri system is totally obsolete and it shouldn't be practice in this generation at all. Which mother will give birth and let her child out to be roaming like a cattle without headsman? Almajiri system is totally unacceptable in this generation and every man with his right sense should condemn it even cattle have someone guiding and leading them, but this one someone will carry plates and be roaming the streets from morning till dawn and some may end up not eating anything for that day, some of you condemning my statement what if you are the almajiri and you did not eat for that day what will come into your mind is not to create chaos and cause more problem to the society?

Let stop jor

'A negative mind will never give you a positive life'. undecided

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:

For some of you quoting me and talking trash let's be frank and say the truth the Almajiri system is totally obsolete and it shouldn't be practice in this generation at all. Which mother will give birth and let her child out to be roaming like a cattle without headsman? Almajiri system is totally unacceptable in this generation and every man with his right sense should condemn it even cattle have someone guiding and leading them, but this one someone will carry plates and be roaming the streets from morning till dawn and some may end up not eating anything for that day, some of you condemning my statement what if you are the almajiri and you did not eat for that day what will come into your mind is not to create chaos and cause more problem to the society?

Let stop jor

You think?
These things have been happening. Those who are supposed to do something will not do anything. When someone decides to do something, the person's efforts are met with insults and criticism
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Victory2222: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
So sad
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by ogbuefi677(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Let stop it jor

How will they win elections in the future if not indiscriminate childbirth like this?

2 Likes

Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
I could remember 1980s when men were boys whenever we heard that somebody died in our street if you see the kind of FEAR we they fear that time but this days no more fear now a days sef you can even sleep beside dead person.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by HowDareU: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
First and foremost, rest in peace to the young boy. 2020 is the year of anticipated disaster and every body should be highly prepared (I am not a prophet of doom). From north America to Middle East, from Africa to Europe and the Australias. Calamities upon calamities. That is why your safety and security should be uppermost. The world is on the brink. In Nigeria, men of evil mind are on the prowl and looking for who to devour. Ritual killings, kidnapping, one chance, fraud, tribal and religious sentiment is already gaining the upper hand. If you are a parent reading this, protect your children. Know their whereabout at all times. Know their friends, know their pains, their wants, their needs, their goals, their dreams, their aspirations, their desires and their state of minds. Children need directions and care. Teach them safety and security techniques. Above all put them in the hands of God. Check my blog on how to avoid there societal vices at www.securitymattersafrica.com
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Legitdimple(f): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
Father lawd!!! Such a gory sight,rest in peace little one,you truly do not deserve to die this way.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by gloriaunobi(f): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
Bellotelli:

'A negative mind will never give you a positive life'. undecided

Watch this video, I believe you're happy with it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRGSWQhiCdE
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by leke12(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Nothing like Nigeria? What then have some ppls forefathers been dying for on battlefields to protect?

well, I wont say I know much but if you are saying before british rule the fight majorly for each Nation interest but during and after british rule is majorly money(oil) and the western interest.
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by izubext007: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
Life, I Wonder The Sharp Shock He Will When The Matchet Or Knif Pas Tru His Neck. R I P
Re: Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) by Eidris01(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Excuse me guys... If I may ask, what is almajiri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) / FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.