Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her (80238 Views)

Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife / Photo Of The 17-Year-Old Girl Who Stabbed Her Neighbour To Death In Kano / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by dejavuh0007(m): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2020
This to me is a justifiable homicide coz I don't know why a man in his right senses would playfully touch a woman who is not his wife. what if the woman's husband had come in on them in that moment? How would she explain to her husband what had really transpired without the husband assuming the worst? At best, the charge against her should be reduced to voluntary manslaughter and she should be sentenced to the minimum possible sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by realstars: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2020
ScamAlexistaiwo:
Three rule of life
1:Fear Woman
2:Remember Rule 1
3:Remember Rule 1&2
you mean not to forget to remember the fear of woman.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nwanyibeanyi: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2020
Where is that OP that was touching his boss' house girl?
Everyone should keep their hands to themselves. How can that be so hard? This morning I also had to set a colleague in the office straight because for the past 3 days dude has been touching me unnecessarily. Grabbing my hands, creeping up on me to tickle my sides and touching my shoulder which I find all inappropriate and this morning I told him it can be misconstrued as sexual harassment and could cost him his job even though he said he's trying to make me loosen up. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Kirinwa: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
A woman stabbed a man for playfully touching her. But they are lot of girls that dont get a stabbing for playful touching guys..

Maybe some ladies needs to be stabbed also to balance things up

She must be a moslem woman.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by GindoX(m): 10:16am On Jan 18, 2020
Is that the knife she use in killing him in that picture? And is that his blood?

Confirm this, ASAP grin
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by ScamAlexistaiwo: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2020
realstars:

you mean not to forget to remember the fear of woman.
YES!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by MiddleDimension: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Not making excuses for her though but he kept touching her after severally warning him. She didn't know it will end up killing her.

One just lost his job cos of touching too.

Get the message, when a woman says no tke it as no. Going further could result to something regrettable.

but tell me, why are women so particular about being touched? this happens to men all the time, but you don't get the same reaction. alot of men including myself have been embareassed before because a lady stood in front of me and all of a sudden started shouting at me that i should not touch her!

i just stood there nit being able to say anything only for her to after like five minutes later to stand at akimbo and her elbow touched my chest and then she started apologizing.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Simplyleo: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2020
Eofclub:

To the point of staying him to death ?? Wasn't that too extreme
Actually too extreme but I don't it was her intention to kill him, perhaps just to injure him as she most likely couldn't stand him in physical combat
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by thatigboman: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2020
Kylekent59:

You were not there when it happened. She made that decision to stab him with a bottle before instigation.

Let's do a little practice :

Imagine now, Ajay is sitting behind you. AJAY keeps tapping your ears. You tell me to stop, but Ajay keeps on doing it, you get upset and tell me to stop naa.

After series of doing it, you now say in a very deep voice,"stop naa, i don't like it ooo"

Now, Ajay does it again, you retaliate by raising your hands on Ajay, now Ajay fainted and died immediately.

Who killed Ajay?

Ain't you the one??

When he's about to touch you again, you have already made the decision by raising your hand on him.

Stop trying to change her crime, she killed him.
i killed ajay, but that wasnt my intention, so it is manslaughter. Not every killing is murder. It's only murder if it is premeditated. But in self defence or temporary insanity (like in her case), it's manslaughter

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by ignis: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2020
Now police will touch her by force
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Goziesolar: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2020
noblealuu:
If only she controlled her anger...now the excuse here is not tenable because she just committed murder.

not actually murder but manslaughter I think
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by BluntBoy(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2020
atmstyle:

She might have done it in self defence. May be the 'play' was getting to look like sexual assault.

The man should have restricted such play to wife,fiancee, main lover.

One guy just got sacked for same reason.

You people should stop abusing the word self-defense.

The summary of the police report stated she stabbed the man because he would not stop touching her waist. There was nowhere it implied that she felt that her life was at anytime in danger. She stabbed him out of anger, not in self-defense.

This does not even remotely sound like a legal homicide. Although it is more of voluntary manslaughter than murder.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by thatigboman: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2020
Nwanyibeanyi:
Where is that OP that was touching his boss' house girl?
Everyone should keep their hands to themselves. How can that be so hard? This morning I also had to set a colleague in the office straight because for the past 3 days dude has been touching me unnecessarily. Grabbing my hands, creeping up on me to tickle my sides and touching my shoulder which I find all inappropriate and this morning I told him it can be misconstrued as sexual harassment and could cost him his job even though he said he's trying to make me loosen up. undecided undecided
ambassadorgozie

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by TinyHacker: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2020
of course there is no picture of proof, just a creative write-up and a link to the OP's blog for traffic and Nairalanders will latch onto it like a bunch of flies on poop undecided
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by MiddleDimension: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

I really don't know why it is believed that a woman's body is more private precious than that of a man. Body na body Naw

Women touch men anyhow but when a man do the same, he is trespassing..

good point!

if women are that body conscious, then it.is their job to stay the fuuc out of the society!
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by thatigboman: 10:23am On Jan 18, 2020
BluntBoy:

You people should stop abusing the word self-defense.

The summary of the police report stated she stabbed the man because he would not stop touching her waist. There was nowhere it implied that she felt that her life was at anytime in danger. She stabbed him out of anger, not in self-defense.

This does not even remotely sound like a legal homicide. Although it is more of voluntary manslaughter than murder.
temporary insanity
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by DeFuturePresido: 10:23am On Jan 18, 2020
Yewandequeen:

Maybe she is a victim of rape, and still traumatizing.

Absolutely correct. Best comment so far.

Maybe the lady was previously raped; maybe she has a medical condition or a personality disorder making her react negatively to touch; maybe she just doesn't like it.

Regardless of the reason, if someone says "NO", just accept It, apologize and move on.

Four major things I've noticed that are causing problems in our society:

1. Lack of consideration for others.
2. Lack of strategic thinking/decision-making skills.
3. Lack of rock-solid honesty/integrity.
4. Too much of sentiment (ethnic, tribal, religious, political etc).

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Taiwojon(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
She might have taken it too far, may be uncontrollable anger and I have a feeling she just wanted to injure him, and not kill him.

Having said that, I hate with passion the way some idiots behave when they see ladies. Some will just lose their sense and start behaving like he-goats. Why handling a lady against her wish? Or as stated in the report, why "playfully" touching a lady against her wish? What kind of foolish pervert is he?

And to that one above saying ladies touch men too, please do they do it against the wishes of the men? I don't think a lady will do such when it is made clear to her the man hates it. Besides, before a lady does that, they might have been playing such games, not just start touching random guys.
you are right

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Pauladex(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2020
No she is untouchable good for her and her family.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by BluntBoy(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2020
thatigboman:
temporary insanity

Yes, temporary insanity would be a component of voluntary manslaughter.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by antibullshit: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2020
The man was wrong to have kept on touching her against her will but her reaction was way overboard .She could have screamed ,pushed him away
or even slapped him. She flew into a rage and now the price she has to pay is really not worth it. Its like in football when someone fouls you and you punch the person the referee will have no option but to give you a red card while the person who fouled you may even go free. A perfect example of this is in the 2006 world cup final when an italian player insulted Zidane ,he reacted by giving the guy a head butt,he got a red card was sent off and france lost . Nothing happened to the italian because the referee didn't hear the insult. Its always better to watch your temper even when someone offends you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Triplerg: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2020
Factfinder1:

You qouted me first cos you lack what to do on a Saturday morning.... lightning will strike you if you ever qoute me in an animalistic manner
I quoted you to correct the foolishness in you. You have no such power boy
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by hatedisplace: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
A woman stabbed a man for playfully touching her. But they are lot of girls that dont get a stabbing for playful touching guys..
Maybe some ladies needs to be stabbed also to balance things up
At the age of twelve I cut a man with razor blade for a similar thing. You men need to be thought a lesson the hard way. Serves him right. If it ended with rape the society will still blame her.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Odunolumide(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2020
michlins:
don't sexually molest me if you don't want to die. All sexual predators deserve the death

I do not support sexual molestation but you know if you kill someone for sexually molesting you ,that's spells doom for you. There are several ways to do things without killing people.

Even if you win in court the emotional trauma of killing someone doesn't go away.
You lose twice I think
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by antibullshit: 10:33am On Jan 18, 2020
thatigboman:
ambassadorgozie
You were right to set him straight but if you had stabbed him,where would you be now?
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by hush15: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2020
Crownfitsme2019:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/woman-remanded-for-allegedly-stabbing-neighbour-to-death.html

When you juxtapose this with the incidence of the gym CEO, you see the gender problems we gradually creating thereby nullifying equity, justice and fairness. Cases are being judged whether you a man or a woman.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by MiddleDimension: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Yet somebody was complaining for getting sacked for playfully touching a lady in his first day of work. If he reads this thread he will know how lucky he was

will you stop this nonsense defending women and companies for sackinf men.because.they touched wimen at all! if womeb touched men, would they have been sacked or will the case ever be given a consideration?

if women are that body conscious, then let them stay the fuuuck out of the society for men! so what if it is a man that touched another man's wrist? why must such an action be given a sexual conotation, yoy idddiiiioots!
or what if it is a woman that tpuched another woman's wrist? woulf there be a sacking? you people should just borrow yourselves a brain!
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Adeevah(m): 10:39am On Jan 18, 2020
Operation touch and die
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Ladycewhy(f): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2020
Nigerian men are the most preverted on earth ,go to the market and see how these animals touch women any how ,its disgusting. It has now become a norm to touch a total stranger ,i don't know about other states but the ones in my state are very annoying and disgusting especially boys selling clothes .

Even beggars are now joining the menace touching people with their dirty hands ,the other day one held on to my gown angry

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Brightest04(m): 10:41am On Jan 18, 2020
Just to say the truth there're some plays that are absurd,and there're some guys who're so stubborn to caution themselves when the other person don't like such play.And we've to learn to use our senses in such occasions either it be between guys to guys or babes to babes,or the other way round.

Again it's right to learn how to control our tempers,that's the bottom line.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by kay29000(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2020
ScamAlexistaiwo:
Three rule of life

1:Fear Woman

2:Remember Rule 1

3:Remember Rule 1&2

Lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) / Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.