Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right (64313 Views)

Makinde Not Southwest PDP Leader - Ondo Chieftains / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by toba1909(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Racoon:
Seyi(as the name implies) Makinde is a very energetic & dynamic young talk &do governor who is really impacting Oyo State with responsible leadership.Though richly made, but so humble.

This is a governor that not only decleared but made available his decleared assets form for public scrutiny unlike the sanctimonious hypocrites in the APC who called themselves progressives.This is a classical standard for probity, accountability and responsibility.

He is also the first political leader I have seen that publicly accept responsibility as regards the failure of the state fire service to respond to a recent market fire incident in Ibadan.

Importantly, I learnt Gov.Makinde is the brain behind the recently launched SW regional para-military security outfit-"Operation Amotekun".This is encouraging.Weldone your excellency.

It's too early, but the SW should start considering fronting Makinde or Adewunmi Adeshina(ADB President) with any other regional candidate for future elections if Nigeria still remains a united nation.

Can you learn to make proper verification before come online to lie?
Late Dipo Famakinwa, Former DG, DAWN was the initiator of Operation Amotekun and not any Governor from the Southwest states. Bunch of lairs!

Get something else to say!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by toba1909(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
grin

This one is always talking and talking... did Alpha Beta Consulting ever came to lobby him for Tax and Auditing consulting contracts?

This one that hasnt goten a hold of how governance works busy decieving people all around the internet..

Useless PDP criminals are quick to use Price Water Cooper PWC, or Deliote Auditing firm because they are foriegners and bad mouth Alpha Beta doing good business accross West Africa

Even developed countries use Tax Consulting Companies, i know Dubai and Abudhabi uses Solik on tolls

I really dont blame people like Saraki and Ibori who decided not to create jobs by creating businesses instead they buy houses abroad and stock it with dollars

God bless you!
Alpha Beta wasn't even in charge of the State Internal Generated Revenue for once. I wonder where the Audio Governor got his goof from, someone that doesn't even know what he says atimes.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by toba1909(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
press9jatv:
over 60 accounts was blocked by GSM, this accounts was opened during Ajimobi era. More treasury was recorded. More loopholes of the treasury was blocked.

Its a lie!
Oyo doesn't have such number of accounts, the former commissioner for finance already cleared that openly. Let your man understands governance deep down rather than goofing always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Yebosola(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Bluntemperor:

Mr Makinde is indeed on the path of honour,but he should guide his utterances unless he just want to remain in Ibadan.Tinubu did not beg to come to Ibadan even if his company were awarded contract.'that Oyo money is not coming to Lagos 'can only be for today's Politics anything can happen in life.He should be more smarter in answering political questions that is meant to stand against him in future.

Makinde is a polical novice,that guy was yanning dust because of his polical acceptance in Ibadan,not even the whole of Oyo state,he needs Elders as advisers.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
9jii:

You too gullable
Gullible, stop being achaic in thinking and writing.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Tzben(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
I don't really know about the company, but if there are missing funds as the other user said, then they're not professional in anyway.

wellmax:

Don't get it twisted. Alpha Beta is a tax consulting firm. Yes owed by Tinubu but got a contract in Oyo state to collect taxes for Oyo state. If the current government wants them out, no problem.

But the firm is a professional one and has a good track record.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Tzben(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
tribalmall:

What sis he enlighten u about beside some fallacious lunacies with not a single fact to buttress the delusion ?!

Well you didn't provide facts yourself. Don't you think so too?
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by laurel03(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
dalass:

She did not liie!!! Where did the money suddenly come from to pay themhe never paid them...as and when due. He only rushed to pay when it was glaring that APC would lose the election cos of the manner in which workers were treated.
If he took care of them, they would never have voted for PDP. The poor APC candidate lost because of Ajimobis callous attitude...

! Same for Ogun governor.. Osun too..APC parry is a failed one. They almost lost Osun but for abracadabra of the FG...Ogun would have lost too iif the incumbent was a stooge of Amosun led govt
I disliked Ajimobi but he was paying salary initially not until recession era and never owed 6month in Oyo state but later he balanced everything and like 5 months to election was paying regularly but most civil servants was just lying then

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by aminusodiq(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Firefox01:
Your sister must be a terrible liar. The only time Ajimobi owed salaries was during the time of recession. As at the time he was handing over power, he was not owing any civil servant a dime! He was owing just the pensioners. Tell your sister to lie with the fear of God.
lol... grin grin shld I call u bmc Or APC apologist!!! Lautech students stayed home fr roughly 2 years!!! I was a victim!! Nd tanks to ur un remorseful constituted authority!!! If paying salaries on time to u is mediocrity, I wonder what owing salaries is

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 9jii(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Demon from the pit of hell...

I cast and bind you... Every Fulani spirit of othoman danfodio die by fire grin

Oyo must be great..... Tell your Fulani slavemasters
Thank you for calling me demon I really wish am one.

After my dead 200 years later I pray my enemies descendants cry coz of me, jus like Usman bin Fodio. Call ur ancestors and tell them.

Oyo is great
Nigeria is great
Yoruba are great
Fulani are great
Tinubu is great
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 9jahotblog: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
aminusodiq:
lol... grin grin shld I call u bmc Or APC apologist!!! Lautech students stayed home fr roughly 2 years!!! I was a victim!! Nd tanks to ur un remorseful constituted authority!!! If paying salaries on time to u is mediocrity, I wonder what owing salaries is
Abeg help me tell them oooo. I will never forget lautech saga oooo.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 9jii(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
Opeyemi4real:
Gullible, stop being achaic in thinking and writing.
Achaic, stop being gullible in thinking and writing.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 9jii(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
bakescos01:

Yeah, you are right, that's my personal opinion. I believe we all have the right to see things the way we want to. But at the end of it all, I believe all we want is good governance and security for the people of our country. I believe that should be a common goal no matter our individual believes. I will say this politician are just almost the same either APC or PDP. We just need to constantly demand good governance and security for all.
The good thing is to see things the way they are because Right is a wild horse...
Sure all we want is the best for our people in this country. My prayer is for good governance anywhere by any party.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
GSM....I became his fan d day I learnt that Donald Trump is one of his role models. A talk and do Governor. God Bless him
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Legendguru: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by press9jatv: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
toba1909:

Lie!
Alpha Beta was not anywhere in Oyo during Ajimobi's administration.
Must you misinform people because of crumbs you eat from Seyi's table?
https://www.thecable.ng/to-pay-13th-month-salary-still-using-his-private-car-7-lessons-from-
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by press9jatv: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
toba1909:

Its a lie!
Oyo doesn't have such number of accounts, the former commissioner for finance already cleared that openly. Let your man understands governance deep down rather than goofing always.
read it here and other online newspapers. https://www.thecable.ng/to-pay-13th-month-salary-still-using-his-private-car-7-lessons-from-
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Oblang(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Racoon:
Humn! Good-blocking all where the corrupt warlord tentacles spread to.To think that this is a man some of our SW brethren(Sarrki,Afamed etc) venerate so much here on this platform is really appalling.

Focus on ur Abia state..shuu..always on Tinubu matter when ur state is being looted daily..
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by tribalmall: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
When do fools start giving advice on NL ?!
livebyday:

Has anyone ever told you..

That you talk alot? (A Talkative)

It's not healthy for an adult to type or speak everything that resides within him or her. Having an opinion on any and everything doesn't make you smart, it just means you have alot of.time on your hands bro.

Take this advise from an elder, learn to keep quiet sometimes, just view a topic and move on, no one here what's to know what the person behind the profile itsme01 thinks .

Use your time well bro , time waits for no one, you seem to spend way too much time here, that is very unhealthy. Go out, learn a language, learn a new skill, use your time positively.

My two cents
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by itsme01: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
tribalmall:
When do fools start giving advice on NL ?!

i wonder oo
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by NGpatriot: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Racoon:
Seyi(as the name implies) Makinde is a very energetic & dynamic young talk &do governor who is really impacting Oyo State with responsible leadership.Though richly made, but so humble.

This is a governor that not only decleared but made available his decleared assets form for public scrutiny unlike the sanctimonious hypocrites in the APC who called themselves progressives.This is a classical standard for probity, accountability and responsibility.

He is also the first political leader I have seen that publicly accept responsibility as regards the failure of the state fire service to respond to a recent market fire incident in Ibadan.

Importantly, I learnt Gov.Makinde is the brain behind the recently launched SW regional para-military security outfit-"Operation Amotekun".This is encouraging.Weldone your excellency.

It's too early, but the SW should start considering fronting Makinde or Adewunmi Adeshina(ADB President) with any other regional candidate for future elections if Nigeria still remains a united nation.

Igbos and lies are best friends.

DAWN (Development Agenda for Western Nigeria) came up Amotekun, long long before the childish and immature Makinde.

Spend more time worrying about your wheelbarrow and kerosene states..

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by myobjective: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
Advocate500:
keep writing nonsense in a bid to show support to a corrupt fool called tinubu whose only job in the west is to siphon ur future and that of generation, at least someone with ball is standing against him.i pray seyi will continue to deliver the dividend of good leadership to the good people of Oyo state. While bigot one's can find the closest transformer and hang themselves.

We like him like that, is he stealing your future?
Worry more about your paradise in the east where economic refuge are boarding the next available God is good bus to the east for greener pasture
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by NGpatriot: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
toba1909:

Its a lie!

Oyo state was never a client of Alpha Beta, the silly social media propaganda governor was just fooling his gullible and unintelligent followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by ikennamadu1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
bamidelee:

Audio
Everything good naa audio where you dy.... Naim make your sense dey your yansh....
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by wellmax(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Tzben:

I don't really know about the company, but if there are missing funds as the other user said, then they're not professional in anyway.

Missing money where?
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Thane(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.