Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right (64321 Views)

Makinde Not Southwest PDP Leader - Ondo Chieftains / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by hush15: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

prove of robery please? who said tinubu stole his money or is your own money missing
Oh yes... The robbery case is called multiple taxations... It's the iya olojas ripping everyone market men and market women when you still have paid council charges. It's the agberos that extort commercial drivers and motorist inspite paying vehicle licence and various permits and the list goes on. It's not collect pension after collect service gratuity as an elected governor with lifestyle funded by tax payers money. It's not revoking land for public service and convert them to TV stations for personal use. The TV station cannot employ half of the staffs of a polytechnic.... Look, the daylight robbery is endless but all na time. The bigger they come, the harder they fall

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by safarigirl(f): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2020
YorubaLord:

Abeg, waka commot if you're not a Yoruba indigene! angry Go back to whatever jungle you come from.

Lol.....whatever makes you think I live in any of your jungles.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Basher8583: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2020
YorubaLord:

What success are you talking about? Lagos is performing way below her capabilities from a Capability-Index perspective. A state with >18 million inhabitants with that sort of revenue is very, very poor indeed. Go figure!

I'm a true son of the soil. A Yoruba to the core!
Omo ka'aro oji'ire fun ara re! cool

These are all just sentiments. Lagos is and will remain the Go-to in Nigeria.
This was the same poor Lagos that sustained itself on IGR alone during Tinubus reign as governor when Obj decided to play god.
Good to know that you are a Youruba man so you should know this. I on the other hand is a Northerner but work in Lagos and these are my observations which are infalable.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Ogbobesinachi(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2020
[s][/s]
9jii:
Topical PDP type of governing leaving the important aims of being in power by creating divisions to sway the people attention to politics of hatred.

Sharap
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 7lives: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

why bad mouthing someone else's privately registered company like a child, just for political gains? are the states like Bayelsa using alphabeta or northern states, even west african countries complaining of bad service? or why try pull someone 100 years ahead of you down?

the fool even mentioned alpha beta consulting... he should limit his immaturity to insulting Ajimobi if he wants to last in politics

Makinde is a learner, alpha beta even have a forex trading platform, Tinubu is richer than the likes of Makinde could ever imagine, awon suegbe.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Tospringe: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2020
press9jatv:
Governor seyi makinde is dealing with Tinubu ruthlessly in oyo state. GSM is really blocking loopholes in oyo state. Kudos to him.
Igbo man. Face your Governor. Same way you guys hyped Fayose, Saraki, till they all met their Waterloo

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 7lives: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

His mates are starting and commissioning projects, the fool is busy doing social media and internet propaganda.

Akwa Ibom, Abia and many other states are using AB so what is the useless and lazy social media governor talking about?

Are they begging him to hire AB?

I guess everybody must shout Tinubu to sound relevant. Very immature.

You sabi as the matter dey go.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by DaBullIT(m): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2020
You are the first Objective and sensible comment i came across so far , for this reason i pray from my heart God will bless you abundantly before this month runs out , a huge blessing will come your way !

Some people just can't read between the lines , they don't know when they are being brainfuckkked , see all sorts of comments , PDP used this same thing to campaign all over APC held states , including that of Ajimobi and Aregbe , they keep claiming albeit some idiots believe that some governors actually pay tax to Tinubu , all contracts in SW goes to tinubu's firm .e.t.c.

i don't get why people can be soo iohknljh fituglh;j'kljnboigyuo

9jii:
Topical PDP type of governing leaving the important aims of being in power by creating divisions to sway the people attention to politics of hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by tammie24: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
grin

This one is always talking and talking... did Alpha Beta Consulting ever came to lobby him for Tax and Auditing consulting contracts?

This one that hasnt goten a hold of how governance works busy decieving people all around the internet..

Useless PDP criminals are quick to use Price Water Cooper PWC, or Deliote Auditing firm because they are foriegners and bad mouth Alpha Beta doing good business accross West Africa

Even developed countries use Tax Consulting Companies, i know Dubai and Abudhabi uses Solik on tolls

I really dont blame people like Saraki and Ibori who decided not to create jobs by creating businesses instead they buy houses abroad and stock it with dollars

have some respect

He is the Honorable Governor of OYO State and doing a great job
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 7lives: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2020
olowo1995:

How much is your total revenue in Oyo State pls ok that Lagos State will feel the impact, your total revenue is not up to a local government budget in Lagos. Keep shut jooor

The thing taya me o, money wey no fit pay Lagos civil servant salary, sometimes it's good to know elementary mathematics.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by GamalNasser: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2020
Kingzeez10:

You don't seem to be intelligent

So discuss smelly Tinubu is how you guage intelligence ko? Why don't you take me on any subject from Nature to physics to interplanetary to medicine to rocketry to jets engines so we can see how intelligent you are
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by bluecircle470: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
They will soon gang up against Engr Makinde.

Tinubu's greed is undefined!!!!!!!!
Jeez!!!! Who even gave him the right to collect taxes in the SW?
Is he the owner of SW?

Typical ibo comment...
Buy yourself a sense before commenting
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by tammie24: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2020
CotenantNIG:
Most people need to understand that tinubu speaks for only apc and not Yorubas. Even thou most Yorubas are quiet doesn't mean we are stupid

Do you need a Shared apartment or rent buddy
Join Cotenant community to get one
https://cotenant.ng/post-a-request/
You got that right

Even though we are quiet which is mostly the case
We are not stupid

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by IDEMMIRI: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2020
bluecircle470:

Typical ibo comment...
Buy yourself a sense before commenting
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
grin

This one is always talking and talking... did Alpha Beta Consulting ever came to lobby him for Tax and Auditing consulting contracts?

This one that hasnt goten a hold of how governance works busy decieving people all around the internet..

Useless PDP criminals are quick to use Price Water Cooper PWC, or Deliote Auditing firm because they are foriegners and bad mouth Alpha Beta doing good business accross West Africa

Even developed countries use Tax Consulting Companies, i know Dubai and Abudhabi uses Solik on tolls

I really dont blame people like Saraki and Ibori who decided not to create jobs by creating businesses instead they buy houses abroad and stock it with dollars

Shut the Bleep up nigga !!
Is your brain really aware of this post ?
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 7lives: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

Luckily for the people of the SW, they don't take political and leadership advise from your losing part of Nigeria.

I just don't know why you people are always obsessed with the SW and never your own wheelbarrow and kerosene governors.

It's called " da bi mo se da ".
They want SW to become like SE Olorun ko ni ba tiwa je, ki awa paapaa so ara.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Tospringe: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2020
Kulas:
What a transparent and courageous Governor. This is the type of people we need in this country. I am an Igbo man but if this man come out to contest for presidency. I will vote for him. What a man of Integrity!
Anybody that indirectly challenge Tinubu is a courageous man and man of integrity. Lol....same way you guys overhyped Saraki and the rest

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin / Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.