Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right (64309 Views)

Makinde Not Southwest PDP Leader - Ondo Chieftains / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by profilemessages: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2020
eeya this guy go get serious problem, where were you when obj didn't pay Lagos ? yet they moved on, bad belle is so bad that it gets to a point you get blinded by hatred
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 9jii(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2020
excessmon:
I advice before u talk politics u go back and make ur English in waec first.
Be disappointed
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 9jii(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2020
excel101:
Topical indeed. OLODO RA BA TA, OJU EJA LO NMO JE
Said by conhed
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Advocate500: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2020
9jii:
Topical PDP type of governing leaving the important aims of being in power by creating divisions to sway the people attention to politics of hatred.
keep writing nonsense in a bid to show support to a corrupt fool called tinubu whose only job in the west is to siphon ur future and that of generation, at least someone with ball is standing against him.i pray seyi will continue to deliver the devedend of good leadership to the good people of Oyo state. While bigot one's can find the closest transformer and hang themselves.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Advocate500: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 9jii(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Advocate500:
keep writing nonsense in a bid to show support to a corrupt fool called tinubu whose only job in the west is to siphon ur future and that of generation, at least someone with ball is standing against him.i pray seyi will continue to deliver the devedend of good leadership to the good people of Oyo state. While bigot one's can find the closest transformer and hang themselves.
Keep letting someone redesigns your brain make you hate what he's fighting and use your emotions for his gain.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 9jii(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ogbobesinachi:
[s][/s]

Sharap
Said by dum dum
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 9jii(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Opeyemi4real:
undecidedbut you too senseless o
You too gullable
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Yebosola(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
BabaO2:
Na over Sabi syndrome go kill this Seyi Makinde, you don't envy people when in position of authority. What about private owned company single handedly handling CBN interface with other banks, cheques clearance etc? No one is talking or knowledgeable about that one because they are not linked to Tinubu. I don't care about Tinubu or his interests anywhere, if his companies can do a good job, give it to them otherwise, cancel the contract. Seyi Makinde should realise, he's equally a businessman with interests in Lagos and other places that could be dealt with. The guy should stop making populist comments and do the work rather than talking. Kwara State governor is the best so far, he's doing the work without all these childish talks of Makinde

If u see matured mind in NL u will know,not all the comments from IPOB( Not Igbo).GSM's mouth will send him to early retirement, mark it down."Omode Ki laso,koni akisa to baba e" Tinubu worked to where he is today,GSM can not bad mouth him,I just pity him he may mean well for Oyo state, but lacks maturity and talk too much.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by myobjective: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kulas:
What a transparent and courageous Governor. This is the type of people we need in this country. I am an Igbo man but if this man comes out to contest for the presidency. I will vote for him. What a man of Integrity!

Because he tells you what you want to hear?
He is a man of integrity just by antagonizing Tinubu?
We know that Igbo will always hate on you when you are successful. You hate Tinubu because you see him as the light of the Yoruba race, not because of your fathom hate for a greedy politician because we all know that the most greedy people are found in the east.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Cherez: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

Luckily for the people of the SW, they don't take political and leadership advise from your losing part of Nigeria.

I just don't know why you people are always obsessed with the SW and never your own wheelbarrow and kerosene governors.
Wheel Barrow from Enugu and Kerosene from Abia, right?
Yet Garri and Gnut in a whole Lagos with revenue almost 4 multiples to that of these states.
Does it ring a bell?
Oga GSM has really been doing well for his people, has also declared his assets and made it public unlike your crook leaders.
Meanwhile, Oga Tinubu says Amotekun is not what you need now.
https://www.newsbreak.ng/operation-amotekun-not-what-south-west-needs-says-tinubu/

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 9jii(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
bakescos01:

Currently in the South-Western Nigeria Makinde is the best performing governor as of this moment. That Lagos governor shot is mouth and won't say anything concerning the security of the people he governs. I believe strongly Lagos will soon need a change of government. AM not a fan of any political party in Nigeria but I believe it's when another party handles Lagos that we can finally know what Lagos worth. Lagos's economy has grown like 3 times more than when the Military governor Maruwa was in power and we all know and still enjoy the things Maruwa does for Lagos. To whom much is given, more is expected.
These are jus d things you choose to see and believe.
That doesn't mean you are right or close to saying what's true.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by myobjective: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
Cherez:

Wheel Barrow from Enugu and Kerosene from Abia, right?
[b]Yet Garri and Gnut in a whole Lagos with revenue almost 4 multiples to that of these states.
Does it ring a bel[/b]l?
Oga GSM has really been doing well for his people, has also declared his assets and made it public unlike your crook leaders.
Meanwhile, Oga Tinubu says Amotekun is not what you need now.
https://www.newsbreak.ng/operation-amotekun-not-what-south-west-needs-says-tinubu/

Don't be smart by half, the question you must be asking yourself is why do your people live this paradise behind to head to states like Osun, Kwara, Ondo and Oyo?
Lagos is a state with a population of over 20m people, this put much constrain on infrastructure and with a meager revenue and expenditure of $3b dollars the state is doing well compare to states in the east that get free money from federal government without anything to show for it.
You people need to stop masturbating and disturbing yourself about affairs of others while neglecting your own affairs and region. Please channel your energy in criticizing your government just as we don't see Northerners here criticizing other regions leaders but why must you guys criticize others always.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 9jii(m): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Victorex001:

You better go and collect egunje for Breakfast from your masters.

��
Wawa this one have no idea sef. But I leave d clue u dum dum.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by bakescos01: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
9jii:

These are jus d things you choose to see and believe.
That doesn't mean you are right or close to saying what's true.

Yeah, you are right, that's my personal opinion. I believe we all have the right to see things the way we want to. But at the end of it all, I believe all we want is good governance and security for the people of our country. I believe that should be a common goal no matter our individual believes. I will say this politician are just almost the same either APC or PDP. We just need to constantly demand good governance and security for all.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Cherez: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
myobjective:

Don't be smart by half, the question you must be asking yourself is why do your people live this paradise behind to head to states like Osun, Kwara, Ondo and Oyo?
Lagos is a state with a population of over 20m people, this put much constrain on infrastructure and with a meager revenue and expenditure of $3b dollars the state is doing well compare to states in the east that get free money from federal government without anything to show for it.
You people need to stop masturbating and disturbing yourself about affairs of others while neglecting your own affairs and region. Please channel your energy in criticizing your government just as we don't see Northerners here criticizing other regions leaders but why must you guys criticize others always.
It is only a fool who will argue that any state is better than Lagos in revenue. You only got blind to my argument.
The guy I quoted mocked Abia & Enugu for kerosene while a while Lagos was dishing out garri & gnut.
Oga, who would you say does better?
The Igbos dont leave the east for Lagos cos it is El Dorado but a fault of this contraption Nigeria.
Lagos is the closest airport, seaport, even embassies started relocating to Abuja recently. So Lagos us like the door to Lagos.
Igbos especial migrate for businesses, I bet you can find an Igbo man close to Sambisa selling food items or even IDP camps selling recharge vouchers.
I also believe Lagos is overchoked and people should be deported to their states cos Lagos is un deep shit now and hardly habitable safe for the highbrow areas.
Lol @Northerners dont criticize other regions?
And they are fighting your Amotekun? Guy, go and sleep.
Just like Tinubu, you'll always vow to them even when you're being stepped on.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by myobjective: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
Cherez:

It is only a fool who will argue that any state is better than Lagos in revenue. You only got blind to my argument.
The guy I quoted mocked Abia & Enugu for kerosene while a while Lagos was dishing out garri & gnut.
Oga, who would you say does better?
The Igbos dont leave the east for Lagos cos it is El Dorado but a fault of this contraption Nigeria.
Lagos is the closest airport, seaport, even embassies started relocating to Abuja recently. So Lagos us like the door to Lagos.
Igbos especial migrate for businesses, I bet you can find an Igbo man close to Sambisa selling food items or even IDP camps selling recharge vouchers.
I also believe Lagos is overchoked and people should be deported to their states cos Lagos is un deep shit now and hardly habitable safe for the highbrow areas.

They live for Lagos because it is their el dorado not the fault of any contraption called Nigeria. Igbos need Nigeria not the other way around, you go to other Nigeria because you are retailer and need people with purchasing power, the south-east don't have the purchasing power of the North and West that is why you all rush to these areas for greener pasture not because of the design of any government.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Rockyheight: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
grin

And someone gave birth to you and spent their hard earn funds to give you education. Yet look at the way you turned out. Sad!

This one is always talking and talking... did Alpha Beta Consulting ever came to lobby him for Tax and Auditing consulting contracts?

This one that hasnt goten a hold of how governance works busy decieving people all around the internet..

Useless PDP criminals are quick to use Price Water Cooper PWC, or Deliote Auditing firm because they are foriegners and bad mouth Alpha Beta doing good business accross West Africa

Even developed countries use Tax Consulting Companies, i know Dubai and Abudhabi uses Solik on tolls

I really dont blame people like Saraki and Ibori who decided not to create jobs by creating businesses instead they buy houses abroad and stock it with dollars

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Jefe1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
It’s is well with you GSM
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Cherez: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
myobjective:

They live for Lagos because it is their el dorado not the fault of any contraption called Nigeria. Igbos need Nigeria not the other way around, you go to other Nigeria because you are retailer and need people with purchasing power, the south-east don't have the purchasing power of the North and West that is why you all rush to these areas for greener pasture not because of the design of any government.

Lol, China needs the purchasing power of the US but the US cant do without China's cheap labor.
See, Nigeria needs the Igbos badly if not, secession would have happened a long time ago.
Do you run a business?
Have you ever tried one?
Do you know what it means to run a business in Nigeria without debt insurance, huge taxes and aguero wahala, bad roads & other infrastructures?
Do you know how hard it is to redistribute a single product, making it available within a sphere,
Oga, the expertise those guys offer you is unequalled and you will never understand it
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by MztrChukwu(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
grin

This one is always talking and talking... did Alpha Beta Consulting ever came to lobby him for Tax and Auditing consulting contracts?

This one that hasnt goten a hold of how governance works busy decieving people all around the internet..

Useless PDP criminals are quick to use Price Water Cooper PWC, or Deliote Auditing firm because they are foriegners and bad mouth Alpha Beta doing good business accross West Africa

Even developed countries use Tax Consulting Companies, i know Dubai and Abudhabi uses Solik on tolls

I really dont blame people like Saraki and Ibori who decided not to create jobs by creating businesses instead they buy houses abroad and stock it with dollars

f

If you know what goes on in that criminal organisation called "ALPHA BETA", You would go to bourdillon and commit murder.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Bluntemperor: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
stonemasonn:
how did Tinubu loot Oyo state?

Mr Makinde is indeed on the path of honour,but he should guide his utterances unless he just want to remain in Ibadan.Tinubu did not beg to come to Ibadan even if his company were awarded contract.'that Oyo money is not coming to Lagos 'can only be for today's Politics anything can happen in life.He should be more smarter in answering political questions that is meant to stand against him in future.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
9jii:
Typical PDP type of governing leaving the important aims of being in power by creating divisions to sway the people attention to politics of hatred.
Demon from the pit of hell...

I cast and bind you... Every Fulani spirit of othoman danfodio die by fire grin

Oyo must be great..... Tell your Fulani slavemasters
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Victorex001(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
9jii:

Wawa this one have no idea sef. But I leave d clue u dum dum.

NEPA...sorry PHCH....ooops Disco just brought your light ba? Lol.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by lomprico(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
They will soon gang up against Engr Makinde.

Tinubu's greed is undefined!!!!!!!!
Jeez!!!! Who even gave him the right to collect taxes in the SW?
Is he the owner of SW?

Yes o
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by toba1909(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
press9jatv:
it was so during Ajimobi era. He used tinubu auditing and revenue firm Alpha beta company. Much looting was recorded during that time.

Lie!
Alpha Beta was not anywhere in Oyo during Ajimobi's administration.
Must you misinform people because of crumbs you eat from Seyi's table?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.