Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society (6529 Views)

The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media / What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you know that Ubunja is a narcissist, right?

He is a yoruba man Living in Lagos, One Mr patrick like that, a blogger in real life.
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by pocohantas(f): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
All this picture talk, I always avoid ad hominem, which is typical of the guys here.

This is a forum, focus on the posts. I have little or no interest in how any one looks or where they live. Those things are irrelevant and shouldn't be dwelled on.

I saw the pictures, but it added nothing to me, good or bad. E-beings should never be that relevant.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
i know my threads doesn't make you sleep at night because i expose your tactics to keep simp men under your arms

Permit me to add this screen shot sir.

3 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
noCAP:
I hate to admit, but this is actually true. you can't be a virgin, inexperienced in the world of women, and still be teaching already experienced guys how to handle/lay females. it just doesn't work like that.

My opinion though
so you're saying virgins dont see paternity fraud women commit to other men?

4 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
BestAccessories:

she'll definitely get attacked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you know that Ubunja is a narcissist, right?
yes his NL personality. But I will need him to guide me on how to milk a simp shocked

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
so you're saying virgins dont see paternity fraud women commit to other men?

they only have right to gossip about it nothing other than that, they have no experience sexually

most virgins like you are incels from my understanding

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:
yes his NL personality. But I will need him to guide me on how to milk a simp shocked
He's also a narcissist outside nairaland. I have talked to him away from here, couldn't even stand him for 2 days. there are lots of women online you can learn how to milk a simp from.

It's a long rabbit hole trust me.
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Ekemeze: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by CHoccolaTE: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Stop trying to milk people, make your own money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by CHoccolaTE: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
You are derailing.

Lol, are you minding that person?
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
thebosstrevor:

they only have right to gossip about it nothing other than that, they have no experience sexually

most virgins like you are incels from my understanding
so how does having sex or not have any impact on the views of paternity fraud?... even red pillers still have sex, does that change anything?

3 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
BestAccessories:

the rantings of a thirsty pickme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
pocohantas:
All this picture talk, I always avoid ad hominem, which is typical of the guys here.

This is a forum, focus on the posts. I have little or no interest in how any one looks or where they live. Those things are irrelevant and shouldn't be dwelled on.

I saw the pictures, but it added nothing to me, good or bad. E-beings should never be that relevant.
you are indeed a woman of virtue

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
noCAP:
I hate to admit, but this is actually true. you can't be a virgin, inexperienced in the world of women, and still be teaching already experienced guys how to handle/lay females. it just doesn't work like that.

My opinion though

Being a virgin doesn't automatically equate being inexperienced in the world is women.

Also sleeping with multiple women doesn't makes you experienced in the world of women.

What matters is your understanding of the concept being discussed.

Paternity Fraud is the subject of discussion, not love making, so trying to discredit him because he claims to be a virgin is null and void sir.

5 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Martinez39(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2020

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Martinez39(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
so how does having sex or not have any impact on the views of paternity fraud?... even red pillers still have sex, does that change anything?
thebosstrevor, just like her fellow females on this thread, as far from rationality and they have sank to abject depths in the pool of stupidity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Discussion between nigerian men on paternity and a doctors experience with patients and paternity questions..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBiyDT83lH0

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
thebosstrevor, just like her fellow females on this thread, as far from rationality and they have sank to abject depths in the pool of stupidity.

everybody is a female who do not agree with your incel rants, your boss ubuju was exposed, i am sure you were also deceived

your boss is a nigerian like you looking for traffic, a blogger, get used to it and stop spitting trash.

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
What are you doing here then? Why are you among those derailing this thread? You truly have a fish brain. grin
the dunderhead lives and sleeps on threads created by men. Any redpill thread be sure to find her and that hag funmi there to derail. It seems the redpill is torture to them.
I can't fathom whilst some sets of females get worked up by redpill,like it has a personal influence on them.
There are a sorry bunch, pack of damaged goods,leftovers by alphas looking for a blue pill dude to consider them,the fact blue pills dudes are getting awoke makes them pained.

I wonder why its the same hounds we have as anti-redpill. I know female monikers that aren't worked up by redpill(eg magnolia,makydebie,michellekabod,sharon 1)...they have confidence in themselves and aren't bothered by redpill.

Ubunja have pity on hags on this forum, they aren't having a goodnight sleep because of you. You are ruining their chances of being picked by a guy.

4 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
Ah! You are probably lilwetdick the renowned idi0t. Your analogy is inappropriate. Being a virgin does not in any way prevent a man from being red pilled and knowing how to act or behave around women. You would know this obvious fact if you weren't so foolish. It would have been hypocrisy on my part if I was advising non-virgns and virgins on how to have mind blowing sex. Common sense is far from you. I wont respond to you again. Bye.

Cc. Kennedyiheme, noCAP

yeah everbody is lilwetdick virgin coward, when he was online you couldnt challenge him you always refer him as lilwetd!ck i guess, surely he is gone, you got to power to mention him, i remember you very much, the guy lilwetdick virgin shamed. you went all about crying that women gave you attention to justify your virgin shaming.

so called redpill virgins like you are called incels, you are part of that movement, the incel community, your hatred for women is alarming nowadays

wake up from your illusion, you are not redpilled at all but a incel.

4 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by pocohantas(f): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you are indeed a woman of virtue

More of respecting people's privacy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
More lies. Only one screenshot was needed to show the part where someone "defamed" me. You did not need to show all three screenshots. Lying Michelle. BTW, how is calling someone a virgin a defamation? Anyway, I am no more replying the people derailing this thread. Good night.
chill bro...I doubt the Michel lady will do that on pupose,I do read her posts she isn't some bitter hag...

@michel,next time avoid circulating such,you can pass across a message but don't make it go viral.kapish!

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Martinez39(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
It's you Lilwetdick. cheesy

continue calling every moniker lilwetdick, this guy you are delusional, what next do you have for us

but i remembered you very well from your up and down with that lilwetdick moniker.

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by damtan(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
This thread has been rendered useless and meaningless
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Fourwinds: 1:50am On Jan 19, 2020
Dande55:
And the men breeding children outside nko?

What of women that pay child support?
Funny thing is how a man living in ajegunle and competing with mosquitoes will always be on nl crying about what's happening in a developed country; People who do not give a rat ass about their disgusting existence
E pain am
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Fourwinds: 2:00am On Jan 19, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Martinez39, you missed a lot...they said you are a virgin grin
Oturugbeke ooooo......
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Auxigen(m): 6:00am On Jan 19, 2020
ubunja:
I hear you. But things do change. Who would have thought African countries would allow gay marriage? But slowly its happening. Western influence is slowly but surely spreading worldwide.
Gay marriage?! For wia abeg?
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by ubunja(m): 6:16am On Jan 19, 2020
Auxigen:

Gay marriage?! For wia abeg?
dude read the news. Every few years one or two African countries legalise same sex unions. The taboo factor is slowly eroding. So who knows where things will go in the near future concerning women's rights and paternity tests.

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 6:28am On Jan 19, 2020
ubunja:
dude read the news. Every few years one or two African countries legalise same sex unions. The taboo factor is slowly eroding. So who knows where things will go in the near future concerning women's rights and paternity tests.
nobody really wants to deal with these problematic women and thier paternity issues so if theres a new science that allows men to have kids without women then its all over.. alot of them would go into depression as no one would need them

3 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by ubunja(m): 6:31am On Jan 19, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
nobody really wants to deal with these problematic women and thier paternity issues so if theres a new science that allows men to have kids without women then its all over.. alot of them would go into depression as no one would need them
there is already talk of an artificial womb. But so much "ethical" questions around that abound. I remember reading the story on BBC.COM? Can't really remember the site exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is this sexual harrasment? Woman Sitting On Man's preeq ( Pic&Video) / Ladies: Do U Like It Wen Men Stare At Ur Properties?(behind & Bobbie!) / South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.