Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society (6515 Views)

The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media / What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by vincentjk(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
That's why we keep giving credit to ubunja the great

Whether he's a Zimbabwean o
A Nigerian o
A south African o
I no wan know but I enjoy his write ups

More ink to your pen sir ubunja

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Martinez39(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
Paternity fraud seems to be like a business for some women... i watched a documentary where the man found out 3 of his 4 kids aren't his, he filed for divorce, the court made him forfiet the house he was paying morgage on, and he kept paying mortgage on a house that wasn't his... the biological father was later found but the court still made him pay child support... what kind of wickedness is the law using to favour women against men, ripping them off and taking everything away from them, which leads some men into depression... I'm sure you know there was a time a Nigerian doctor said 4 out of 10 men raise kids that aren't theirs without them knowing...isnt this wickedness, why must a man subject himself to such cruelty... i choose not to... just go on YouTube and watch paternity court.. you will cry for men
Over there, wives can divorce their husbands for no good reason in what is known as no fault divorce. Paternity fraud is a common thing and it's very common for victims of paternity fraud to pay child support for a child that has been proven not to be theirs. I posted some videos showing this in my latest topic. The overwhelming majority of western men are pathetic simps and white knights.

4 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Martinez39(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
vincentjk:

A Nigerian o
A south African o

Those talking sh!t about Ubunja are not to taken seriously.

11 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
Over there, wives can divorce their husbands for no good reason in what is known as no fault divorce. Paternity fraud is a common thing and it's very common for victims of paternity fraud to pay child support for a child that has been proven not to be theirs. I posted some videos showing this in my latest topic. The overwhelming majority of western men are pathetic simps and white knights.
its just sad, i watched an episode if paternity court on YouTube.. after one guy discovered all his kids aren't his.. the judge bamboozled him and ask he stays and take care of the kids for love... the simp agreed... guess what the judge is a woman

6 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by CHoccolaTE: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
Dande55:

Lol. I heard they deleted the thread. grin

Bahahaha

I screen capped every every
Plus address and house picture and him gigantic forehead picture. grin

Incase he wan lie say na Zimbabwe he for come next time
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39, you missed a lot...they said you are a virgin grin
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Dande55: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Bahahaha

Lol. I know must people will screenshot it.
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by CHoccolaTE: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
i dont get how does where he lives bring any light to this topic.. you see why women are below men.. you always think like fishes.. the average woman is a dunce

Mr man carry your frustration and bitterness from my front, I didn't address you.

5 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by vincentjk(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Bahahaha

Can I see some of it?

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by CHoccolaTE: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:

grin
So no be only me save the thread sef, Choi
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by CHoccolaTE: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
vincentjk:

Can I see some of it?

Someone already posted it
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
someone post the full story, i want to laugh abeg
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Mr man carry your frustration and bitterness from my front, I didn't address you.
grin grin funny how you didnt address the topic, you just came here to masturbate to the thought of red pillers like ubunja grin

9 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Martinez39(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
bro I'm telling you, people dont realise how viral it is..some men don commit suicide.. you imagine pikin when u don dey raise for 10 years with your sweat
Male suicide is high among men that have been taken to the divorce courts. The media does not report this. This is why I keep telling men that worshipping a woman or her pvssy/beauty will get them nowhere. It won't make a woman stop seeing them as utilities they care nothing about except for their usefulness. No matter the amount of worship, they will be thrown under bus, to any extent, by these women for their benefit.

Where are the men that committed suicide after being divorced raped? They are gone for good and these women and divorce lawyers don't give a damn about them enough to call for a reformation of these laws and the media, a blue pill machine, doesn't give a damn to even report about these men. That's the cruel extent women can go in using men as utilities if given the chance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Sexylassie, please when you're ready, we need to continue this discussion.
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by COOL10(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
Topics like this get me so annoyed. God help us

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by poik(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
vincentjk:

A Nigerian o
A south African o

That ubunja guy is just something else. Tells truths no one can fault

7 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
Male suicide is high among men that have been taken to the divorce courts. The media does not report this. This is why I keep telling men that worshipping a woman or her pvssy/beauty will get them nowhere. It won't make a woman stop seeing them as utilities they care nothing about except for their usefulness. No matter the amount of worship, they will be thrown under bus, to any extent, by these women for their benefit.

Where are the men that committed suicide after being divorced raped? They are gone for good and these women and divorce lawyers don't give a damn about them enough to call for a reformation of these laws and the media, a blue pill machine, doesn't give a damn to even report about these men. That's the cruel extent women can go in using men as utilities if given the chance.
i watched a story about a guy on YouTube , from $150,000 a year income with good cars and a nice house... the woman ripped him off till he started using drugs, lost his job and relevance, started living in his van... became a heroine addict...

6 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by CHoccolaTE: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
grin grin funny how you didnt address the topic, you just came here to masturbate to the thought of red pillers like ubunja grin

You people carry foreign men affairs on your head pass foreign men themselves. Sorry I can't take the topic serious.
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
BestAccessories:

Sexylassie, please when you're ready, we need to continue this discussion.

obviously a troll...you believe the said moniker? Its actually digmygold,a moniker obsessed with him that was banned. And she created sexylasie account to troll him more,which was banned and some hours back she created a new moniker alphalion after sexylasie was banned to troll again but this time didn't use his name ubunja to avoid being banned.

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Martinez39(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I have no time for those that crucify the messenger instead of focusing on the message. If what was written and shown about Ubunja are true, what bearing would it have on Ubunja's posts? I don't have time for these piffle. Either the red pill messages are true or false. I can't even believe you would stoop so low to follow the bandwagon in peddling the supposed ubunja's info. To what end?

.... NEXT!

3 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
I have no time for those that crucify the messenger instead of focusing on the message. If what was written and shown about Ubunja are true, what bearing would it have on Ubunja's posts? I don't have time for these piffle. Either the red pill messages are true or false. I can't even believe you would stoop so low to follow the bandwagon in peddling the supposed ubunja's info. To what end?

.... NEXT!
if you don't understand my sarcasm then am disappointed in you. was pointing out that a troll messed up with your name in your absent.
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Martinez39(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

You people carry foreign men affairs on your head pass foreign men themselves. Sorry I can't take the topic serious.
What are you doing here then? Why are you among those derailing this thread? You truly have a fish brain. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

exactly! They should focus on their own men over here first.
They hate using their men over here as examples because they know over here patriarchy is prevalent. Why don't they use Saudi Arabia as example?

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Bahahaha

Sorry Ma, the moniker Sexylassie actually misdirected you.

She pull public records for RealMoneyNG, the very first domain name I registered.

She didn't vent his/her information before going to press.

Whenever issues she had with Ubunja, she misdirected her anger towards someone else, which is me and that's not my picture.

She called for a war, I think she is ready for me. I am the Patrick.

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by poik(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

I don't care whether he copied it or whatever. He has brains and he edited it to his taste. He deserves accolades and his write ups are soo true and relatable. I have no business with wherr he stays or whatever.

I am concerned about the message. Plus I have a hard time believing that over 100+ articles were all copied.

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by CHoccolaTE: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
What are you doing here then? Why are you among those derailing this thread? You truly have a fish brain. grin

You people keep prolonging my presence on this thread,
I only came here to correct the person who said ubuntu lives in ajegunle and tell her his house is actually in ojota.

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Dande55: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:
They hate using their men over here as examples because they know over here patriarchy is prevalent. Why don't they use Saudi Arabia as example?
Don't mind them. Women are treated as object in Arab and Islamic countries. Why are they evading those ones? These idiots will carry westerners matter for head while their own country men are killing and raping their women, and worse off is that they all live in a shìthole with a president that has a dead brain. But no, there problem is what is happening in far away Europe. Useless things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:
obviously a troll...you believe the said moniker? Its actually digmygold,a moniker obsessed with him that was banned. And she created sexylasie account to troll him more,which was banned and some hours back she created a new moniker alphalion after sexylasie was banned to troll again but this time didn't use his name ubunja to avoid being banned.

Ma, you (Michellekabod2) screenshot the thread and post it here.

Do you vent the story, before circulating the fake news.

I am watching with keen interest.
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

you see why women haven't invented anything.. even your sanitary pads your gender cant even invent... how can you invent anything or contribute anything if you're such a dunce... so because its white men we shouldn't address such a sensitive topic, or you didn't know there are hoes also in africa that put kids on men that aren't theirs?... almost every woman i have conversations with are dullards

9 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
BestAccessories:

Sorry Ma, the moniker Sexylassie actually misdirected you.

She pull public records for RealMoneyNG, the very first domain name I registered.

She didn't vent his/her information before going to press.

Whenever issues she had with Ubunja, she misdirected her anger towards someone else, which is me and that's not my picture.

She called for a war, I think she is ready for me. I am the Patrick.

sexylassie, Mr Patrick has arrived from the death, i want to have fun, from my understanding, realmoney, ubuju and Bestaccesories are the same person, atleast that is what sexylassie said, more proof are needed.
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by CHoccolaTE: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:
@ bold,
Exactly.
The west that invented red pill and myrow movement is nowhere near as backward as Nigeria that is still very religious and traditional when it comes to gender issues.
Their problem is that they lack social skills to get quality girls in real life so they are angry about it and come online to vent anger under the guise of red pill movement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) / Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka / Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.