Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society (6528 Views)

The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media / What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
You are entitled to your opinions @martinez39, and @bestAccesories . have taken the screenshot off.. Bye
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by ePoster: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
when they've been defeated they attack peoples finance when you clearly know this is a faceless forum and you don't really know people personally... you'd even expect them to intellectually address the issue.. they won't, they rather use the opportunity to attack red pillers
Why lie about his nationality?
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by AstroG: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ubunja,Martinez39 and co,there's no need replying these ladies. The more they try to talk what's sensible,the more dy spew trash.

These days,ah spend time reading than to comment
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by BigJoe19: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Rules in life.

1. Never waste your time arguing with a woman.

2. Make your point and stop talking to idiots, it
make the idiots think they are wise.

3. Remember being successful is only when you
are in total control of your life and meet your
personal aim. If success was determined by
wealth, John D. Rockefeller would be the most
successful man ever.

4. Don't ever let anyone, position or wealth
determine who you want to be.

5. Do your thing and fvck what people say as
long it doesn't harm anyone.

6. Use your brain and not your heart.

7. Dwell on facts and not rumours or
speculations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hisduchess:

Stop opening senseless threads.grow up,this is 2020 and is a year of achieving millennium goals not yarning yen yen yen upandan about whatever rubbish you believe about marriage.if you said you don't want to marry,then it's your choice stop opening rubbish threads to destroy r/ships and marriages with your outrageous and malicious statistics that doesn't exist anywhere. undecided
i see my threads are really giving you problems... so you cant intellectually contribute to this topic.. have you done research on paternity fraud, you don't think its an atrocity?.. you don't think women should be dilgent and be accountable.. no you don't see all that, your problem is you're angry I'm calling out this fraud... wow.. guess what I'll keep opening more threads

5 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
thebosstrevor:

dont pretend, we are getting to the truth of the matter with proof, i am waiting for the sexylassie or maybe she has been banned

I would be glad with that.

There is a saying "You shall know the truth and the truth would set you FREE"

I am not hiding, your investigator is a faceless moniker, you that seek the truth with proof remain a faceless moniker.

Ain't got time for childish play, if you got nothing to hide, show your real face and identify (That's if you can, which I doubt)

Ignorance is never an excuse for mediocrity.
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
BestAccessories:

I would be glad with that.

There is a saying "You saw know the truth and the truth would set you FREE"

I am not hiding, your investigator is a faceless moniker, you that seek the truth with proof remain a faceless moniker.

Ain't got time for childish play, if you got nothing to hide, show your real face and identify (That's if you can, which I doubt)

Ignorance is never an excuse for mediocrity.

lol...let the truth set you free, i am on my own way going..
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
thebosstrevor:

lol...let the truth set you free, i am on my own way going..

thebosstrevor whatever you called GOD, would direct you in the right direction on your way going to nowhere.
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by AstroG: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hisduchess:

Stop opening senseless threads.grow up,this is 2020 and is a year of achieving millennium goals not yarning yen yen yen upandan about whatever rubbish you believe about marriage.if you said you don't want to marry,then it's your choice stop opening rubbish threads to destroy r/ships and marriages with your outrageous and malicious statistics that doesn't exist anywhere. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by AstroG: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
BigJoe19:
Rules in life.

successful man ever.

speculations.

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by pryme(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

@ bold,
Exactly.
The west that invented red pill and myrow movement is nowhere near as backward as Nigeria that is still very religious and traditional when it comes to gender issues.
Their problem is that they lack social skills to get quality girls in real life so they are angry about it and come online to vent anger under the guise of red pill movement.

Quality girls are hard to find because they are a tiny number of the female existence.

Don't worry you are not part of that tiny group.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
thebosstrevor:

arent you a virgin? be sincere, i remembered vividly when you and wetdick or lilwetdick were argeuing, you basically agreed that you were a virgin and went to complain to other folks that lilwetdick was virgin shaming you. you attempted to delete your profile. suddenly you have built up confidence, before you werent like this, you were a guy who fought against Christianity or religious dogma.
whats wrong with being a virgin

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
i see my threads are really giving you problems... so you cant intellectually contribute to this topic.. have you done research on paternity fraud, you don't think its an atrocity?.. you don't think women should be dilgent and be accountable.. no you don't see all that, your problem is you're angry I'm calling out this fraud... wow.. guess what I'll keep opening more threads
Your threads are fear mongering tactics, they are like paparazzi posts.
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
As a redpillerz man, EVERYTHING!!
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
pryme:

Quality girls are hard to find because they are a tiny number of the female existence.

Don't worry you are not part of that tiny group.
cheesy grin hence her desperation, struggling to be part of the few selected females with decency

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:
You are entitled to your opinions @martinez39, and @bestAccesories . have taken the screenshot off.. Bye
I wish I saw that screenshot
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:

are you one?

there is nothing wrong being a virgin what is wrong is a virgin(inexperienced) teaching men how to act or behave with women, it is hilarious

even business minded people wont ask business advice from people who arent in business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
As a redpillerz man, EVERYTHING!!
you just have a sick facination for redpillers...

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
thebosstrevor:

are you one?

there is nothing wrong being a virgin what is wrong is a virgin(experienced) teaching people how to act or behave with women, it is hilarious

even business minded people wont ask business advice from people who arent in business.
lol bro, forget peoples sexual activity and discuss the topic, you simps jerk off to the idea of playing superman for these females

6 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
you just have a sick facination for redpillers...
YES!! I am fascinated by the psychopathology they display, especially online.
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
lol bro, forget peoples sexual activity and discuss the topic, you simps jerk off to the idea of playing superman for these females
You are derailing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Your threads are fear mongering tactics, they are like paparazzi posts.
i know my threads doesn't make you sleep at night because i expose your tactics to keep simp men under your arms
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
thebosstrevor:

it seems you love one of them why the need to defend them... you will disappointed when you meet this people in real life
I once had a problem and I went to ubunja,he helped me and also after some weeks he inquired if the issue was solved.

Plus I intend to go into a relationship soon,if problem occurs its him on this forum I will ask to ask for advice on men psychology.

Martinez39 also helped me against trolls in religion section in the past. Just this gender issue of a thing we disagree on
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
i know my threads doesn't make you sleep at night because i expose your tactics to keep simp men under your arms
I see it for what it is, attention seeking
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
BigJoe19:
Rules in life.

successful man ever.

speculations.
lol really hard to ignore these women tbh

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I once had a problem and I went to ubunja,he helped me and also after some weeks he inquired if the issue was solved.

Plus I intend to go into a relationship soon,if problem occurs its him on this forum I will ask to ask for advice on men psychology.

Martinez39 also helped me against trolls in religion section in the past. Just this gender issue of a thing we disagree on

i see where the loyalty comes from
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:
You are entitled to your opinions @martinez.39, and @bestAccesories . have taken the screenshot off.. Bye

No hard feelings ma'am.

Do have a great evening.

We might argue or disagree, but that doesn't mean I do not appreciate your contribution.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by BigJoe19: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
lol really hard to ignore these women tbh
Give women attention and you have made them untop of you, remove the attention and they are nothing.

Be like NwaAmaikpe, he never has time to reply.
I wish I had known this way back.

4 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:

lol, a simp is calling another simp..go and sleep tomorrow is church.... yeah i am sure you could tell an advice on how to drive a car from a blind man

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by noCAP(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
thebosstrevor:

are you one?

there is nothing wrong being a virgin what is wrong is a virgin(experienced) teaching people how to act or behave with women, it is hilarious

I hate to admit, but this is actually true. you can't be a virgin, inexperienced in the world of women, and still be teaching already experienced guys how to handle/lay females. it just doesn't work like that.

My opinion though

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
BigJoe19:
Give women attention and you have made them untop of you, remove the attention and they are nothing.

Be like NwaAmaikpe, he never has time to reply.
lol i will adopt that tactics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? / Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" / Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.