Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President (97722 Views)

Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Greatzeus(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2020
CookieMarley:
Joshua for just give that baba one or two punches whether the man brain go function well
He won't do that,where he comes from, children don't wake up there parents with a kick. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Greatzeus(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2020
cosmos1440:
I was waiting to hear from you, see wetin person wey you don break him heart dey talk

If only AJ knew! Seun please create block user button, I don't want to ever see that annoying BBQ guy comments. I'm sure he is coming here soon.
(Quote) (Report) 21 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)

Leave that guy mannabbq alone,your parents are still waiting for you to be somebody in life, waiting for when you will be able to buy even slippers for them. Instead of you to hustle and ask for God's mercy,you carry another person matter on your head because of lost of elections,loosers tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by gbagyiza: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2020
yrex01:
You wasting your dobale. That baba no gets a sense. God forgive me for voting him

I am also not happy about Mr president policies but bowing to greet him is a sign of respect to the number one citizen. If I have the privilege of meeting him, I will do the same and equally inform him about the suffering of the people in the land.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by uzotima: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2020
Shee una vote Buhari......
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by millionboi2: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2020
yrex01:
You wasting your idobale. That baba no get sense. God forgive me for voting him
hahahahahahaha

.#Nigerians ooo
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by millionboi2: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2020
yrex01:
hahahahahahaha

.#Nigerians ooo
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by obazie(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Its a good thing for world class celebrities to associate with Nigeria even though Nigerian government did not contribute to their sucess in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Illusioneffect(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Two days from now.....
Buhari: Anthony Joshua is an APC member.... We made him what he is.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Horus(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tv-rzfoaKE

Nigerians React As Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Buhari
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Awaoyelmoni(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Boi with good home up-bringing..Bubu go Sha find am somtin..
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
MrRichmond:

Meanwhile..

Nairaland's zombie in chief, manabbqq rushing in to type his usual idiotic salutations; "that's our darling president...etc" in 3, 2, 1....

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by salbis(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
chigoziri2403:
An uppercut to the face will solve half of Nigerians problems
This guy wicked oo. grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Unrated900(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Yoruba and respect

Be like Akpu and okro soup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Nnazp: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
chigoziri2403:
An uppercut to the face will solve half of Nigerians problems

Loud ooo
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by phren: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
yrex01:

This ipop yoot didn’t vote oo..... and if you have the audacity to insult someone that may senior your father, then I wonder what kind of home you were raised from.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Gee15: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Yemike:
I'm just imagining what might have been on his mind while prostrating..

Things like "I never prostate for my papa like this... chai things man must do to achieve his goalsgrin

How do you know ,if you were not brought up that way doesn't mean it's same with others.isreal adesanya did it publicly to the parents.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by ofiko123(m): 5:59am On Jan 20, 2020
Anthony Joshua is an omoluabi so that is expected of him..
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by codedsnow: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2020
Lol
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by otclare(f): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2020
please can someone explain to me... because I don't understand why I'm not in that meeting, shebi it is for Nigerians in diaspora undecided

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Konquest: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
President Buhari met with Nigerians living in the United Kingdom today in London and Anthony Joshua was in attendance.

Anthony Joshua greeted President Buhari in a special way by prostrating for him and also took a selfie with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGp4JeT_nS8

Bashir Ahmad shared the pictures and videos on his Twitter Page.

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Bow down... or prostrate the Yoruba style.... grin
Nice pics and video.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by nadia808: 6:22am On Jan 21, 2020
If I were AJ, I would refuse to meet. My reply would be,
Your Excellency, please, do something meaningful before we can sit in the same room and take photos
I'd probably be banned from entering back into Naij but hey, our people need to make a statement.

[url]ibeere.com[/url]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ivory Coast. Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2023: 0 - 1 On 18th January 2024 / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.