Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President (97718 Views)

Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:00am On Jan 19, 2020
There is nothing wrong being humble

See as abike dabiri don dey fresh and old....

THIS MONEY ehn...i must make am

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by lookingfly: 6:05am On Jan 19, 2020
Blakewilli:
Yess!! He just pledged Loyalty to the main bosses of the zoo
do you know yorubas greet by prostration.....how does affirms he's loyalty
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by eldeens: 6:19am On Jan 19, 2020
You hate him and he (PMB) is loved globally, success associates with success, all the mumus here on NL will die with anger upon seeing this.

You hate, He excel and you deteriorate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by peterpetrelli(m): 6:21am On Jan 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
President Buhari met with Nigerians living in the United Kingdom today in London and Anthony Joshua was in attendance.

Anthony Joshua greeted President Buhari in a special way by prostrating for him and also took a selfie with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGp4JeT_nS8

Bashir Ahmad shared the pictures and videos on his Twitter Page.

hope dis will not bring bad luck to ur belt ba.......�������
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by onlyboyson(m): 6:31am On Jan 19, 2020
yrex01:
You wasting your idobale. That baba no get sense. God forgive me for voting him

i appreciate bro u admit your mistakes ����
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by PapaAdanna: 6:37am On Jan 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
President Buhari met with Nigerians living in the United Kingdom today in London and Anthony Joshua was in attendance.

Anthony Joshua greeted President Buhari in a special way by prostrating for him and also took a selfie with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGp4JeT_nS8

Bashir Ahmad shared the pictures and videos on his Twitter Page.

Waste of respect
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Germi9: 6:50am On Jan 19, 2020
chigoziri2403:
An uppercut to the face will solve half of Nigerians problems
Hahahahahahahaha hahahaha this nigga is a junkie
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by kareemkamil(m): 6:50am On Jan 19, 2020
Please don't let Biafra brother's commit suicide ooooo
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by deji17: 7:11am On Jan 19, 2020
Those who loves Buhari, loves and respects him with passion.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by erinalex: 7:14am On Jan 19, 2020
micflo28:
Master-slave relationship as usual. Yoruba always serving their masters even after achieving alot
is your brain functioning well?

So, AJ greeting PMB , means master - slave relationship to your uncultured tribe ?

For a minutes, suspend these hates and emotional reactions ( I know it might not be easy for u, for its in your DNA) and pretend to be a normal human being....... If by chance you meet PMB today, surrounded by his security personnel, what will u do ?

South South and South East voted for Atiku, in an attempt to establish Master - Slave relationship as well ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by ledaman: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2020
yrex01:
I hope it's applicable to ur dad

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Ustec: 7:35am On Jan 19, 2020
[/quote][quote author=chigoziri2403 post=85910013] An uppercut to the face will solve half of Nigerians problems
The problems your PDP created that he's been trying to solve,
A problem of 16 years cannot be solve in a blink on an eye,
Stop thinking with your heart,use your brain Mr man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Ustec: 7:38am On Jan 19, 2020
yrex01:
And God will purnish you if you didn't vote for him,
AMEN.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Christafarian(m): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2020
hope4nigeria:
for dobaleing for cow? You well so?

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Christafarian(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2020
skukimania:

I have been rolling on the floor with laughter. Some Nairalanders are natural comedians oh! This is too funny.
I tell you. Very funny & crazy comments right here.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by OyinO: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2020
Very Nice One!
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by OyinO: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2020
chigoziri2403:

Uppercut to your father's fat face will be better.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Viccisimua: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2020
I love yorubas for their respect for elders.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by ruggedtimi(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2020
na only for london buhari fit make speech
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Yoighaman(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2020
Be diligent and successful at whatever you legitimately set out to do and you shall sit with Kings and Princes and not mere men.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by mu2sa2: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2020
RichDad1:
Bitterness everywhere. Typical children of perditions.
Bitterness - that's the trademark of those stu.pid people.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by elvisco10(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2020
yrex01:
my brother. God will not forgive you..sai baba.you nw hv sense abi.nairalanders here is 1 of d pipo.who put Nigeria in buhaha

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by zoghys: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2020
yrex01:

Bro, don't be too hard on yourself. The problem with this country is way bigger than buhari, am sure the guy knows better now, than to make empty promises. This damn country is controlled by some selected few, and are bigger than party affiliation. They are the real cabals, and all of this guys are member of a sacred society, that has our common wealth in their pocket.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2020
I just like this Aj very humble, I shock when I heard that he still living together with his parents in the same house, that guy is omoluabi, not like igbo and Hausa children
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Koladepounds: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2020
To join 1xBet with awesome bonuses on your deposits and cash out dm for your link WhatsApp @07061009348 it’s free for all
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by olaadesino(m): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2020
chigoziri2403:
You mean to your father
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2020
Oh Allah Forgive me for voting PMB in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by tck2000(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2020
worldclass68:
I dey wish make Buahri just challenge Anthony Joshua into real a bout grin grin tongue
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by nelklyn(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2020
chigoziri2403:

Laugh wan kee me for here grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by bs81(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2020
so Anthony Joshua is this stupid? I do not bother if he bow or sleep or roll on the floor to greet PMB, but my question is what contributions have PMB and the Nigerian sport commission given to him to enhance his career as a Nigerian? Buhari thinks snapping photo with Joshua's belt is an ac
hievement. Rubbish
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by CorleonOfSicily: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2020
If you like lick his shoes, nothing good can come out of that bigot to any afonja man. Las las he would just make you VP and start humiliating you left, right and center

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ivory Coast. Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2023: 0 - 1 On 18th January 2024 / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.