Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President (97759 Views)

Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by banhammy: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
Omo Yoruba.
One of their strength

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by ada9ja(f): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
yrex01:
You wasting your idobale. That baba no get sense. God forgive me for voting him

U mean your own baba?
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by banhammy: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
yrex01:
You mean your father.?
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Suremikky(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
foleskay:
O kare Joshua omo odo Agba.

Buhari was not even buoyed with the prostration. Look at the frst two pics, Buhari looks unimpressed, typical of a.... :-XO kare Joshua omo odo Agba.

Buhari was not even buoyed with the prostration. Look at the frst two pics, Buhari looks unimpressed, typical of a....

In fact he was disgusted by the act..islam doesn't really support idolizing of fellow human like that, they believe only God is worthy of such honour
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by LZAA: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
GMbuharii:

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod. grin ; D

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by BRASH: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
And that is extended to igbo elders? ? U claim to respect elders, but u hate and insult any elder that opposes buhari, e.g ffk, fayose, atiku, , shehu sani, reno omokri, saraki, dino melaye, peter obi, wike, namdi kanu,etc. U only respect buhari and tinubu asslickers
Bluntemperor:

It is in Omoluabi's moral compass to give obeyance to elders in Nigeria,no matter ur tribe.That is the difference between mature adult from the West and others.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
lalasticlala:
President Buhari met with Nigerians living in the United Kingdom today in London and Anthony Joshua was in attendance.

Anthony Joshua greeted President Buhari in a special way by prostrating for him and also took a selfie with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGp4JeT_nS8

Bashir Ahmad shared the pictures and videos on his Twitter Page.

Joshua has bleeped up finally. Not even the Dull One's kids greet him this way
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by winkmart: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wow
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by foleskay(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Suremikky:

In fact he was disgusted by the act..islam doesn't really support idolizing of fellow human like that, they believe only God is worthy of such honour

He wasn't idolizing Buhari. Prostration is a sign of respect in yoruba land. Its a way of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by goslowgoslow(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
yrex01:
Na u come get sense? Wetin vote get to do with idobale?
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Jaqenhghar: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by cosmos1440: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
I was waiting to hear from you, see wetin person wey you don break him heart dey talk

If only AJ knew! Seun please create block user button, I don't want to ever see that annoying BBQ guy comments. I'm sure he is coming here soon.
(Quote) (Report) 21 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)

post=85910834:
OMOLUABI on Point!!

Lol cheesy
We can see clearly that you are 101% right our darling Chairman.
They ain't seen nothing yet.
Our darling Daddy will give them serious headaches in years to come.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Parablesonmarble: 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
yrex01:

That one person is bad should not make you do bad things and go bad yourself. Just let AJ be his good, respectful self. That baba go hear am when time comes. He is still playing the ostrich with the head in the sand now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Cityguy: 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
A thoroughbred Yoruba boy. His demeanor was born out of respect and not fear. Just the way we were brought up.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Tbcrown(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
chigoziri2403:
An uppercut to the face will solve half of Nigerians problems
shoro niyen
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by saintade01(m): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
Some of will die of hate, bitterness and anger on this forum for this man before he finished his tenure.

WAIL ON.

JOSHUA, O KARE OMOLUABI
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by tfelicityk(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Congratulations to the duo
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by DavIkenna(m): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
where's ikpeazu hope u took made in aba with you?

Need a Website, landing page, blog, free consultation - call 090 3481 1441
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Confirmedzombie: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yorubas are known to respect there elders, not the useless Igbos that lacks home training.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by HimName: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
As an IPOB member, the tin pain me enter my very stubborn thick flat head.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by JastSiryin(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wish he had given the nepotist ol' fu*cker an uppercut instead. We'd have really appreciated that angry
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by madjune(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Fake champion that can't knock out a fat man.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Kolisky(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
chigoziri2403:
An uppercut to the face will solve half of Nigerians problems

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by UnitedFront: 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
yrex01:

AAttention seeker, you've been noticed.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by UnitedFront: 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
BRASH:
And that is extended to igbo elders? ? U claim to respect elders, but u hate and insult any elder that opposes buhari, e.g ffk, fayose, atiku, , shehu sani, reno omokri, saraki, dino melaye, peter obi, wike, namdi kanu,etc. U only respect buhari and tinubu asslickers

With the exception of Atiku, Obi, Wike and Saraki, they're all attention seekers with no home training
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by COMPAQ(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
lalasticlala:
President Buhari met with Nigerians living in the United Kingdom today in London and Anthony Joshua was in attendance.

Anthony Joshua greeted President Buhari in a special way by prostrating for him and also took a selfie with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGp4JeT_nS8

Bashir Ahmad shared the pictures and videos on his Twitter Page.

That one is for television and the gram
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Hottdawgg: 12:01am On Jan 19, 2020
Buhari in London again? Where is the hecklers' Brigade?
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Kirinwa: 12:04am On Jan 19, 2020
Yemike:
I'm just imagining what might have been on his mind while prostrating..

Things like "I never prostate for my papa like this... chai things man must do to achieve his goalsgrin

Achieve which goals?

AJ has achieved goals you can only dream of.
He could get citizenship of any country he desires, he can travel to any country of his choice, many celebrities die to be with him, he can buy any ride or any mansion he fancies.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by contigiency(m): 12:13am On Jan 19, 2020
While haters are still down here gnashing their teeths.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Osidazz19: 12:20am On Jan 19, 2020
[[s]quote author=yrex01 post=85909983]You wasting your idobale. That baba no get sense. God forgive me for voting him[/quote][/s]
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by bigiyaro(m): 12:26am On Jan 19, 2020
Yemike:
I'm just imagining what might have been on his mind while prostrating..

Things like "I never prostate for my papa like this... chai things man must do to achieve his goalsgrin
shatap dia, which goal would bubu help him to achieve? help him beat dontey or fury? Yoruba are wired like that, its respect. hope u saw the style bender did that to his parents after winning the world title n he is not even a naija citizen o!
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by coernes: 12:28am On Jan 19, 2020
CookieMarley:
Joshua for just give that baba one or two punches whether the man brain go function well

Hahahaha. With first punch his hybernated brain will boot to ensure steady power supply in the country. Second punch will solve security and unemployment problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Ivory Coast. Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2023: 0 - 1 On 18th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.